Does it feel like chipmunks are taking over your yard? Don’t get outnumbered! Discover how to get rid of chipmunks humanely and finally keep them out for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Frankfort, MI
There are 2 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Frankfort
- Hogarth's Pest Control CoThe representative was on time and very professional He explained what he was going to do before getting started. After the inspection he recommended 5 traps, and sealer to prevent entry. He had a quote ready on site, and was finished in about 1 hour. After 2 weeks there have been no signs of rodents in the house, and the traps have caught a chipmunk and a mous
Animal Removal Services in Frankfort
- Business Description:Rose has been providing our nation with safe, effective pest management solutions for over 160 years, making Rose the oldest pest management company in the nation. Family owned and operated since 1860, Rose provides comprehensive pest management solutions for residential, commercial and municipal clients in Michigan, Ohio, North Eastern Indiana, Western Pennsylvania, Northern Kentucky and North Western Virginia. What gives Rose the edge? • Our programs are developed, taught and overseen by..Recent Review:Came 4 hours after initial call! Bugs on outside of my house Dead! Thank you Greg!KARY C.
- Business Description:The first steps after invasion in your home is identifying and removing the problem animal. Critter Control of New Jersey specializes in this and will develop a manageable plan of defense to prevent future wildlife problems. The highly trained technicians at Critter Control will find all the entry points wildlife could access and seal those up. Our work is not complete until your home is critter-free! Call us today at 800-274-8837Recent Review:Just okay. Very responsive in coming out to give me a quote, but I didn't hear from them after the job was sold - I had to call their office three days later to find out when they were coming. I then got a text from the salesman saying they'd be out at the end of the following week, much later than I'd wanted them there since the birds had begun nesting in the soffit again. Also expensive - about $500 for a job that took literally 15 minutes - about $80 of that was for the plastic cap they put over the soffit. Not a lot of companies do birds, though, so I went with this oneLinda S.
- Business Description:The first steps after invasion in your home is identifying and removing the problem animal. Critter Control of Traverse City specializes in this and will develop a manageable plan of defense to prevent future wildlife problems. The highly trained technicians at Critter Control will find all the entry points wildlife could access and seal those up. We also re-mediate and clean up the droppings & mess the animals have made inside your home! Our work is not complete until your home is critter-fr..Recent Review:We needed someone from Critter Control to figure out where a smell was coming from but we would have had to tear a wall out to get to it (something has gotten into our walls and couldn't get out:(). We were told they would need to come back at a later date to seal off outside critter accesses and they would get it all set up. Months later they hadn't come back so I called to find out why. Somehow the person that was going to put in the future order for sealing critter access never followed through. As I understand it there were some changes going on at that time within the company that caused this confusionJason W.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. Hogarth’s pest control is a member of the michigan and national pest control associations and trusted by the better business bureau of northern michigan. All technicians are certified through the state of michigan department of agriculture as well as being certified in integrated pest management. Committee to training, knowledge of the latest in technology and continuing education are also priorities at hogarth’s. Staying on the cutting edge of the newest and most e..Recent Review:Helped us locate and removed a dead raccoon from under deck without having to tear out deck.Kathleen N.
- Business Description:VaMoose Varmint is a full service wildlife control company. We provide wildlife removal, exclusion, bio hazard removal such as droppings. Bat removal is our specialty in Michigan. VaMoose Varmint is a familey owned buisness and operated by One man. Permit number RC693 issued by Michigan DNR
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:I already wrote a review after this was done. Quick, thorough, professional. <br />Joan R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Using this guide, you’ll learn who to call for a wild animal in the house. The answer comes down to what type of animal has entered the home.
When pests and wild animals move into your yard or home, they can leave major damage behind. Let's review the potential repair costs after the animal removal.
Find animal removal services in
animal removal services in Frankfort
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Hogarth's Pest Control Co10283 Elk Lake Rd
- Hogarth's Pest Control Co
- Rose Pest Solutions2600 Sanford Ave SW
- Rose Pest Solutions
- VaMoose Varmint1001 Goose Creek Rd SE
- VaMoose Varmint