Critter Control of New Jersey

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2013

The first steps after invasion in your home is identifying and removing the problem animal. Critter Control of New Jersey specializes in this and will develop a manageable plan of defense to prevent future wildlife problems. The highly trained technicians at Critter Control will find all the entry points wildlife could access and seal those up. Our work is not complete until your home is critter-free! Call us today at 800-274-8837....

Build Up Construction

At Build Up Construction, our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in roofing, chimney, siding and masonry projects you have. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. Call today for a quote.

MTZ PAINTING LLC

MTZ Painting LLC specializes in interior and exterior painting. We are a family owned company that has been in business for over 20 years. We also do sheet rock installation, light carpentry, powerwashing, and handyman services. For more pictures visit us at @mtzpaintingllc/Instagram, please give us a call at 732 610 0278

Mark Mayer Power Washing, LLC

**August Special: 10% discount for any jobs scheduled in the month of August for Angie's List members** Mark Mayer Power Washing, LLC. We offer hot water power washing and high tech gutter cleaning. Feel free to check out our website that displays new gutter cleaning technology. Our power washing includes heat up to 235 degrees (think of doing your dishes in cold water instead of hot) and the use "green" safe biodegradable soaps and cleansers that are DOA approved, and safe for people, pets and plants. We also clean surface areas with surface cleaners that don't leave "zebra stripes", unlike power washers that only use a wand.

Offers by Mark Mayer Power Washing, LLC on Angi

05/29/2020

Just okay. Very responsive in coming out to give me a quote, but I didn't hear from them after the job was sold - I had to call their office three days later to find out when they were coming. I then got a text from the salesman saying they'd be out at the end of the following week, much later than I'd wanted them there since the birds had begun nesting in the soffit again. Also expensive - about ...

Description of Work
Remove a bird nest from a soffit opening, cap the opening

08/22/2018

They responded well to the negative review and made everything good.

Description of Work
They took out the one way trap, so the squirrel can't go back to the hole. They sealed off the soffit in such a manner that there will no more squirrel can go back. It was excellent.

Category pest control

07/23/2018

They were fantastic, I would use them again if I had any issue and would recommend them to anyone and most importantly they were humane.

Description of Work
Removed raccoons from attic, then sanitized and cleaned up the area and sealed up the attic so they wouldn't come back in

07/19/2018

I was pretty pleased with the work. They did a good job.

Description of Work
Took care of my squirrel problem

04/17/2018

Critter Control gave me a quote over the phone to catch and remove two racoons who had taken up residence in a house next door left abandoned after Sandy. The tech came the next day and was very knowledgeble about the tracks and places the racoons were frequenting. He placed a trap and the next day one of the bandits was in the cage. He came and took the cage and critter with him, but told me they...

Description of Work
Racoon Invasion

Category animal removal

Things do get crazy for us every spring/baby season. We appreciate your kind words and are glad everything worked out well! Call us again should you ever have a "critter" issue. Thanks again! Evan Windholz Critter Control of New Jersey

Nuisance Animal Removal, Attic Remediation - New & Replacement Insulation, Exterior Home Sealing, & Pressure Washing.

Bee & Bug Removal.