When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Dearborn, MI
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Dearborn
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCWe had never contracted for surveying services before, but Nowry & Hale made the process easy. We secured estimates from three companies; the other two included services we didn't need, were much more costly, and were not available for timely scheduling. Nowry & Hale was responsive, matched their services to our needs, offered competitive fees, provided a formal proposal, and scheduled in a timely manner. The crew arrived as scheduled, and did a great job - the survey tech thoroughly explained the process, and the crew clearly marked the boundaries we needed. We would hire this company again
- Louis Cantor CompanyIt was a lengthy process working with the township but Louis Cantor (Jesse) was able to work with us and provide data to address all concerns from the township. I am appreciative of his patience and professionalism.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCThe team did an excellent job performing our boundary land survey. They were very helpful answering my questions when we walked through the property after they completed the survey.
- METRO STAR BRICK PAVERSI have to say I'm beyond happy with how this patio project turned out. The quality of the workmanship was top notch. From Guillermo's friendly, responsive service. To the beautiful result that is my new, lanscaped brick paver patio. Seriously this patio is built to last. They built that sucker up big time and now when I walk out on it I'm like the king overseeing his land from atop the castle
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCThey received a super service from Angie's list last year. Overall they are very very professional and very quick. From the time I talk to one of them, they came out and finished it up very quickly. It was money well worth. They provided landscaping documentation and survey of the house. I would use them again
- BOSS ENGINEERINGI contacted Boss to provide a quote for a border survey of my newly purchased property (2.75 acres). The last survey had been done in 1978. Boss provided a quote that was reasonable, but a little bit higher than the lowest bid. I got probably 10 bids for this job. Boss was willing to match the low bid, and I selected them for service based on their positive Angi's list review. The other low bidder did not have any reviews. On the day of the survey, a surveyor showed up early in the morning and got to work. I was not able to stick around for the survey, but my wife was there and the surveyor showed her the results when he was done. He was done by lunch time - the corner posts were already there which made the job quicker. He provided flagged stakes at the corners and about every 100' on the borders. We used this information for planting trees along our borders. Bottom line, they matched the best price, and they did a fine job
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCI needed a border survey done ASAP for new fence. They had the best price and could schedule me in quickly. Job was done and documents e-mailed to me next day. Would highly recommend this company!
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCMr. Nowry was awesome!! He called right away to give us a quote and to set up a day and time to come out and survey our property. He was very professional, thorough and prompt. We would recommend using his service to anyone! He was by far the least expensive, but pricing did not deter from the professional way in which he conducted himself, or the service he provided
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCEntire process was perfect from the beginning. Great communication and fast service! Alan and Mike were friendly, polite and professional. They surveyed my property AND the two neighbors lots. They walked around with me when they were finished to explain everything and answer any questions. They also helped me with a decision I needed to make regarding a fence placement. They honored the quote they had given me. I received three certified copies of the survey within three days of the completed work in the mail! I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone who needs their property surveyed! Thanks to Nowry and Hale! :
- Louis Cantor CompanyI've been dealing with Jesse the whole time. He was professional and courteous. We contacted the company through phone and then followed on emails. Email responses were very quick. The quoted price was about $100 higher than other surveying or engineering companies but Louis Cantor were available to perform this job on a Sunday on a quite short notice. They arrived about 10 minutes earlier than scheduled and when we got there they have already started working. They were very nice people, easy to deal with. They answered all of our questions and were patient to explain exactly what are they doing and why. The survey plans contain exactly what we wanted. We received 3 copies plus a scanned copy in the email. The downside was that they misspelled my middle name and a dimension was wrong. This rendered the survey useless in a Court so they had to revise it and send us another set. What I didn't like is that the revised copy was not re-printed as I was expecting but rather they have used BIC Correction tape, typed the correct middle name and dimension on top, wrote "revised" and then photocopied. They also said that the DWG drawing file would cost extra if we wanted it. Overall, I think they did a good job in the field but they needed to pay a little attention at the drawings. I appreciate their effort to correct the mistakes so they deserve an overall A
Land Surveyors in Dearborn
- Business Description:Local Life Maintenance Group is an Ann Arbor-based landscaping and excavating company offering maintenance, excavation, site prep, finishing and landscaping. Our skilled workers use skid-steers, excavators and other digging-related equipment to deliver smart solutions, offering homeowners, commercial property owners, and developers an edge on tomorrow’s construction needs. From landscaping management to one-time prep, our difference is in the quality and reliability. Our maintenance team comp..Recent Review:Perfect. Work was done completely, on time, and at a fair price. Complete clean up when finished. Would definately hire again, and will.Scott M.
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveying & Consulting ServicesRecent Review:We had never contracted for surveying services before, but Nowry & Hale made the process easy. We secured estimates from three companies; the other two included services we didn't need, were much more costly, and were not available for timely scheduling. Nowry & Hale was responsive, matched their services to our needs, offered competitive fees, provided a formal proposal, and scheduled in a timely manner. The crew arrived as scheduled, and did a great job - the survey tech thoroughly explained the process, and the crew clearly marked the boundaries we needed. We would hire this company againmargaret g.
- Business Description:Legacies Construction Company provides construction services to public and private clients in construction markets in the upper Midwestern United States . The company offers preconstruction services, including estimating, value analysis and engineering, scheduling, scope and cost management, site evaluation, constructability reviews, and design coordination and scope development; and construction services, such as earthwork and land balancing, road, aggregate base
- Business Description:Registered Land Surveyors Serving Your Needs Since 1936. Commercial & Residential Surveys. Land Title Surveys, Architectural Surveys, Lot Surveys, Boundary Surveys, Plot Plans. Call Us Today For Your Survey!
- Business Description:Please Call Us For More InformationRecent Review:The job was finished in adequate time even though there were a lot of rain days and the drawings and descriptions of my property were well done. He also staked everything out well so I had no problem finding the markers. I now know exactly where my property lines are and I also have the split proposal drawing to apply to the township for approval. I am overall satisfied with his services. <br /Gregory E.
- Business Description:Boss Engineering has over 45 years of engineering and surveying experience in Michigan. We offer integrity, established client relations, a strong base of technical expertise, proven experience and creative thinking. Boss provides a complete lineup of engineering and surveying services for each project, ranging from conceptual design through final construction. Boss has a specialized focus on civil engineering, land surveying, landscape architecture, and water/waste water system projects r..Recent Review:I contacted Boss to provide a quote for a border survey of my newly purchased property (2.75 acres). The last survey had been done in 1978. Boss provided a quote that was reasonable, but a little bit higher than the lowest bid. I got probably 10 bids for this job. Boss was willing to match the low bid, and I selected them for service based on their positive Angi's list review. The other low bidder did not have any reviews. <br /> On the day of the survey, a surveyor showed up early in the morning and got to work. I was not able to stick around for the survey, but my wife was there and the surveyor showed her the results when he was done. He was done by lunch time - the corner posts were already there which made the job quicker. He provided flagged stakes at the corners and about every 100' on the borders. We used this information for planting trees along our borders. <br /> Bottom line, they matched the best price, and they did a fine job. <br /Ben F.
- Business Description:Landmark provide Quality Engineering and Surveying Solutions Using Innovative,State -Of-The Art Technology To Meet Our Client's Needs For Cost-Effective Design.
- Business Description:Kehrer Surveying is a small business specializing in boundary surveying, mapping and site planning.
- Business Description:FSE Company was established in the year 1957. At the firm's inception, civil engineering and land surveying services were provided with the idea of excellence in endeavor and client satisfaction. Today this earlier philosophy has helped to blossom FSE Company into a specialized niche firm of unique professionals providing full service engineering, geodetic surveying, and project management services serving the industry. Our objective is to provide our clients with the best services to achieve..Recent Review:Wonderful to work with. They gave a price over the phone within a few hours. They were out quickly and were easy to work with. Their prices were very reasonable and they did exactly what I asked.Renee K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Dearborn Heights
- Allen Park
- Lincoln Park
- Garden City
- River Rouge
- Highland Park
- Oak Park
- Pleasant Ridge
- Huntington Woods
land surveyors in Dearborn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Flint Surveying & Engineering Co5370 Miller Rd Ste 13
Swartz Creek, Michigan
- Flint Surveying & Engineering Co
- Kehrer Surveying P.C.2716 Mercury Ct
Lake Orion, Michigan
- Kehrer Surveying P.C.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLC192 N Main St
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLC
- Powell Engineering & Associates LLC4700 Cornerstone Dr
White Lake, Michigan
- Powell Engineering & Associates LLC
- rodney taylor18459 moinca st
- rodney taylor