If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Dearborn, MI
There are 65 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Dearborn
- Cutting Edge RoofingThe owner and the workers were very courteous and professional. They were respectful of my property. Would definitely recommend this company I love my new roof💖💖💖💖
- Cutting Edge RoofingThe contractor that came out to my house was Yuri Mayorchak and he did a FANTASTIC job! I am highly recommend cutting edge restoration! This company is worth recommending and Yuri is a life saver! Great pricing, very professional and fast service!
- Cutting Edge RoofingI had cutting edge replace my roof due to wind damage, and I have to say they are one of the best companies I've ever worked with. Michael, the owner was great. He worked with me and my insurance company every step of the way and followed through with everything he said he was going to do. The install team arrived when promised and did a beautiful job. Michael followed up with me and inspected their work and told me they slightly damaged one of the gutters during the tear off process. The damage was so small that I didn't even notice it, yet he told me about it and paid for the damage. That's one of the small things that makes them stand out above the rest. Highly recommended
- Foundation Systems of MichiganExcellent! all the way from inspection/quote to installation being done. we have not had any problems since the work has been done
- Domenico Brick Paving & LandscapingWe considered a deck at first however wanted something that was more durable for the future and less maintenance, and therefore decided on a patio. From day one, Domenico Paving was consistent with their communication and very helpful working with us to define a plan that worked to fit our space and budget. They’re an extremely hard-working, professional, polite, and experienced crew that genuinely love what they do and it shows in their work. We couldn’t be happier with our patio and while it wasn’t a small investment, it was one we weren’t willing to cut corners because long lasting quality work isn’t cheap. They’re the best around. I highly recommend them
- Foundation Systems of MichiganJerry, Dustin and Brandon Installed two 365 sump pump systems for me, they are very hard working and very professional! They answered all my concerns and questions and I couldn’t be happier.
- A.D. Flevaris & Sons Concrete ConstructionMike does amazing work!!! So lucky to have found him! He did an exposed aggregate poured patio for us. Not only was he the best quote we received, he was also the first one to fit us into his schedule. He gave us a date, and was well before the proposed deadline. You can tell right away Mike is an honest and hard working man. We appreciated his timelines which came with zero compromise to the beautiful outcome! I am recommending Mike to everyone who’s looking for concrete work
- Pisani ContractingGreat company and great people. I would use them again in a heartbeat. My experience started with a call to Gregg, one of the owners. He said he was just leaving my neighborhood but would be back in a week or two and would take a look at my project. In just over a week he did just that. When he was out he took a look around the whole house and found a few other spots that needed some brick work. On the day of the job Larry, one of the other owners, did a great job rebuilding the chimney. Gregg and the other guys did a perfect job rebuilding the brick foundation under the front porch and doing a couple other small brick repairs on the house. They went above and beyond. The front porch cement slab was not centered over the foundation and Gregg extended the brick on one side so the porch overhang was even. They came back on the second day to wash the brick and gave me a temporary step since the final paver work won’t be done for a month or so. They thoroughly cleaned up afterwards. Beautiful job. Reliable. Fair price. I’d highly recommend Pisani Contracting
- On The Level Concrete Services LLCMichael and his crew did our stamped concrete patio in the Fall of 2020 and did an excellent job. He was honest and up front with the cost, and took the time to explain the various options with me, without becoming impatient as I decided on the print and color. They finished the job timely and were easy to communicate with via text and calls. We love enjoying time on our new patio, thank you Michael
- On The Level Concrete Services LLCVery well, Mike did a great job. Our custom front entry stairs are awesome. He worked with us on getting an under slab roof run off drain pipe installed.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Dearborn
- Business Description:My name is Brad White, President of Mandarino Construction. I’m a proud owner, operator and family man serving Metro Detroit with experienced and high-quality concrete construction for your home, business, or industrial plant. My family-owned concrete business provides trusted, high-quality workmanship for any size job, big or small, and you can always count on more-than-fair pricing and high-integrity businessRecent Review:I waited a month and they failed to contact me. I moved on to hire someone else and I would not recommend this company.Manny G.
- Business Description:We offer competitive pricing discounts and specials and Quality work. Specializing in concrete driveways, parking lots, patios, and sidewalks! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It was very nice. They gave couple of recommendations and it turned out to be an excellent job.Alex J.
- Business Description:We are a familiy owned and operated, licensed and insured business with over 30 years experience! Whether it is a small restoration project or a new, custom patio, we take great pride in what we do and the work shows! When it comes to standing out, of course its all about quality workmanship, but we take extra time on the details and clean up! We have always enjoyed the challenge of the work and seeing the expression on our customers faces when they see a completed projectRecent Review:Timely and professional. Would hire again.Brian K.
- Business Description:We are a concrete flatwork installer,our sevices include Decorative Stamped Concrete Patios, Driveways, Walkways, Concrete Pool Decking, Steps, and more. Also we offer regular concrete flatwork for Garage Floors, Driveways, Sidewalks, Basement Floors and moreRecent Review:We just had our backyard patio done by Rolland Cement and we could not be happier with the results. The owner, Greg Rolland, was professional and responsive from the beginning when we called in January for an estimate to the end of the project.The price was very fair. It was pretty impressive to see the crew of 6ish men efficiently get the project done at each step like a well oiled machine- they really are a master of their trade. The final product was exactly what we asked for and looks amazing. We were also pleasantly surprised that the yard sustained almost no damage, considering there were massive equipment and trucks rolling through it (they put pads down on the lawn to protect it). We feel really good knowing that it was "done right" and will be contacting the company again in the future for other concrete projects. Just a helpful hint: We started looking into getting a patio poured last summer and much to our frustration, everyone we contacted was solidly booked for the year. We learned the hard way that if you want to get a patio or any type of summer project done, you need to get a hold of the company and get it locked in as early as possible. These companies are incredibly busy once the summer begins and are tackling project after project. So if you begin calling around in June and you do no hear back, it's not that they are being jerks, it is that they have a million other things on their plateBrittany A.
- Business Description:T Harvey Construction is a company that has many talents at a very good price. We offer services such as drywalling, painting, roofing, and much much more. Contact us today and get some quality work done!Recent Review:We contacted Harvey Construction late last fall for some masonry and concrete work. We realized that we were very late into the year and that they might not be able to help us right away. Terry said he would have Frederick contact us. Frederick was prompt in coming out and giving us a quote and said that they could start work soon. We said that sounded good though there was no written estimate or signed contract. I contacted Frederick several times via text message after that and he responded that he still hoped to get the job done soon. We never heard from Frederick again. I would have understood if they couldn't get to us considering time restraints but we were never contacted again. I'm not going to do business with a company that is not responsive which is the reason for this reviewNancy K.
- Business Description:Upmost Cement Co. is a full service Concrete company. We specialize in Driveway, Sidewalk, curbs, gutters, approaches and road patches removal and replacement. ALSO, Asphalt removal and replacement with seal coating and Landscaping and design as well. WE DO IT ALL! Based in Plymouth. We are committed to quality work and outstanding results & are strongly involved in local community activities. We look forward to working with you! Call today for a FREE ESTIMATERecent Review:Awesome job. The company did a beautiful job of pouring new sections of my old driveway plus repaired my cement porch. Did great cleanup when done. Nice company to deal with.Sandra W.
- Business Description:Brickworks Property Restoration is your best choice for a beautiful house, and you always get proper care to match every new brick to your home. Your replacement brick is the best possible match because we use 15-20 manufactures to find the perfect match (When most companies just use one or two). Also, we deal directly with several leading brick manufactures including the Belden Brick Company, Glen-Gery, Hanson Owens Corning, and General Shale just to name a few. This guarantees you flawless ..Recent Review:I had a very bad leak coming in my basement and it was found that I had a crack in the foundation and also the crown was need of repair. I called a few companies and either they had high minimums or could not give an estimate for 4 weeks. I contacted Brickworks and they were out in two days to give me an estimate. The team came out and did a fantastic job. They were professional and took great care to not damage my property (e.g., tarps, hose off roof, not clean mortar bucket in lawn, etc.) and cleaned up after. I would highly recommend this company to my friends and will call them again. Thanks Zach, Brandon and John and the crew for helping me and doing an excellent jobDavid P.
- Business Description:We are a newly formed company with over 20 years of experience in the industry. I have an extensive portfolio of completed projects over a wide range of concrete applications.Recent Review:Michael and his crew did our stamped concrete patio in the Fall of 2020 and did an excellent job. He was honest and up front with the cost, and took the time to explain the various options with me, without becoming impatient as I decided on the print and color. They finished the job timely and were easy to communicate with via text and calls. We love enjoying time on our new patio, thank you MichaelAmanda M.
- Business Description:American Outbuildings has been custom building quality storage sheds and accessory buildings since 2001. Prior to this, we had installed “kit sheds” from the big box stores for several years. Seeing a need for a more affordable while at the same time, better constructed shed, we went to work designing a line a sheds without the flaws and corner cutting we had seen in the past. These designs combined with our experience and low overhead resulted in a high quality product with great value. We t..Recent Review:I met with Devin in late January 2020 to discuss the construction of a new shed in our back yard. The meeting with Devin went very well and he did a great job listening to my needs and provided a good proposal at a fair price. With COVID-19 and a delay in a major patio project I also had in the works (which needed to be done first - completed late June), Devin came back in early July and built a 6ft - 10ft lean to shed. He and his partner were very efficient, personable and did a great job building the shed to the specs he had drawn up in January. I have been using the shed for nearly 2 months and everything is great and I am happy with the extra storage space. After 2 major downpours, it is completely water tight and the quality of materials and finished product are excellent. I would definitely use Devin's company againAnthony F.
- Business Description:Adwell Patio and Landscaping has 15 years of experience serving the Detroit Area. We speciallizes in brick paver patios, retaining walls, and garden walls. We also do light masonry work including porches, chimney repair, and tuck pointing. We also partner with various companies that specialize in tile, cultured stone, veneers, and stone work
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Dearborn Heights
- Allen Park
- Lincoln Park
- Garden City
- River Rouge
- Highland Park
- Oak Park
- Pleasant Ridge
- Huntington Woods
concrete contractors in Dearborn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Way Cement Inc2538 Honorah St
- 4 Way Cement Inc
- A to Z Home Remodeling Co.17601 Roselawn St
- A&J Excavating8550 EATON Rd
- A-1 Cement Inc28463 Lake Park West
- A-1 Concrete Leveling Southeast Michigan6590 Rawsonville Rd
- A-1 Home Maintenance Services & Commercial7583 Jennings rd
Whitmore Lake, Michigan
- A-1 STRIPING INC52020 Van Dyke Ave
Shelby Township, Michigan
- A.D. Flevaris & Sons Concrete Construction32663 Franklin rd
- AAA CONSTRUCTION CO12117 ROSA PARKS BLVD
- AAA Painting and more41 Parkview St
Mount Clemens, Michigan
- Above and Beyond Contracting16020 wilson
- ACE Mud Jacking2485 E. Wardlow
- ACTION LANDSCAPE & SPRINKLER5445 S Sheldon Rd
- advance Building28175 Haggerty Rd
- Advance Concrete Products CoPO BOX 549
- Advanced Maintenance27581 Schoolcraft Rd
- Affordable Dry Basement37501 Lyndon
- AJ Cement 1482 Junction St
- AJE Contracting17318 Azalea Ct
- All American Decorative Concrete13321 Northend Ave
Oak Park, Michigan
- All Approved Construction13663 Trenton Rd
- All Phaze Construction R/R11111 Telegraph Rd
- All Things Considered16840 E 9 Mile Rd
- Alliance Painting Inc24917 Karr Rd
- AM Concrete Polishing and Coating LLC
- AMERICAN ASPHALT PAVING & SEALCOATING LLC6415 DENTON DR
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Concrete Leveling10051 E. Highland Rd.
- American Freedom Contracting2482 Amber Dr
- American Masonry Specialist Inc3655 Academy St.
- American Pavement Design26000 Capital
- American Unlimited Enterprises Inc17579 Wisconsin St
- Anchor Masonry, LLC37642 S Groesbeck Hwy
Clinton Township, Michigan
- ANDOVER CONSTRUCTION CO13159 CHAMPAIGN
- ANDRE GELLE CONSTRUCTION26190 GROESBECK HWY
- Andrew & Son's9614 Warwick
- Ann Arbor Asphalt & Concrete Paving2232 South Main
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Arbor Brickworks LLC706 W Lincoln Ave
Royal Oak, Michigan
- Atlantic Coast Waterproofing Inc8101 Sheraton Park Dr
- Austin Brick Pavers LLC1335 Kent Rd
- A to Z Home Remodeling Co.
- B Dry System of Michigan Inc8175 Big Lake Rd
- BAGOZZI CONSTRUCTION3159 SMITH ST
- Basement Cracks & Leaks Metro Inc6915 E ALLEN
- Basement Waterproofing of Michigan 977 E 14 Mile Rd
- BASIC & MORE SERVICES, LLC18698 GARFIELD
- Bauer Builders Inc.53590 Andrew Cir
New Baltimore, Michigan
- BAYSHORE CONSTRUCTION15301 E 12 MILE RD
- Bayside Builders Inc21304 Mack Ave
Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- bclean air maintence services4426 Syracuse St
Dearborn Heights, Michigan
- Bcw Construction847 Sumpter Rd Ste 477
- Beast Construction1595 Ferdinand St
- BELLA POOLS8315 N NEWBURGH RD
- Best Chimney & Roofing Co5861 Pardee Rd
- Best Concrete & Supply Inc17200 Dix Toledo Hwy
- BioClean Softwash3093 Indianwood Rd
Lake Orion, Michigan
- Biondo Design & Build19355 Fry Rd
- Blake Building & Home Improvement2232 S. Main Street #342
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- BLOOM! Garden Center & Elemental Design1885 Baker Rd
- Blue Line Building Co17671 Bailey Rd
- Blue Star Inc21950 Hoover Rd
- Bluebird CFW4590 Whittum Rd
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- Bond Bilt Home Improvement Inc30140 Van Dyke Ste 103
- Brick Concepts LLC29488 Woodward Ave Ste 111
Royal Oak, Michigan
- Brickworks Property Restoration LLC35122 Cordelia St
Clinton Township, Michigan
- BRINKMAN CONSTRUCTION709 BEECHWOOD DR
- BROADCO Property Restoration44700 N.Groesbeck Hwy.
Clinton Twp., Michigan
- Bronson Architectural Construction16168 Masonic
- Brothers Masonry & Restoration2227 Glenwood St
- Brothers Outdoor World4780 Scarborough
- Bryan's Handyman Services1121 Torrey Rd.
Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Bryant ConcretePO Box 35362
- BullyCo.26065 Huron St
- Buzco Construction Inc.5649 Pebbleshire Rd.
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
- B Dry System of Michigan Inc
- C & I Sealcoating5559 Fox Chase Ln
- Cadillac Asphalt670 South Dix Avenue
- Calandra & Son's Construction Company38361 Pineridge St.
Harrison Township, Michigan
- Carlesimo Construction Company27153 Hass St
Dearborn Heights, Michigan
- Carlette Construction & Consulting11000 W. McNichols
- Central Seal Coating22915 Lake Blvd
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
- Champine Services Inc49344 Monte Rd
- Cherry Homes Inc18775 Eastwood Drive
Harper Woods, Michigan
- Chimney Cricket37633 Schoolcraft Rd
- Chimney Repairs of Macomb53700 N Foster Rd
- Chimney Rescue Squad1860 S. Francisco Rd.
Grass Lake, Michigan
- Chirri Insulation & Roofing Co25670 Beck Rd
- Choice Home Improvement6623 Middlebelt Rd
Garden City, Michigan
- Christopher Kaszubowski28595 Leroy St
- CITY WIDE ROOFING24730 VAN BORN RD
Dearborn Heights, Michigan
- CLI-Concrete Leveling Inc1659 Beverly Ave
- Colonial Stone8491 Bater Dr.
- Complete Renovations33827 Harper Ave
Clinton Township, Michigan
- CONCRETE CAULKERS CONTRACTING47000 W Rd
- Concrete Elegance LLC678 N Main St #303
- Concrete Pros LLC14943 Jacobs Drive
- Concrete Renewal, LLC6741 Indianwood Trail
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
- Concrete Solutions Macomb County44648 Mound Rd #194
Sterling Heights, Michigan
- Concrete SteveP. O. Box 210522
Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Concrete Turner LLC P.o.box 75356
- Contractors Asphalt Paving37105 Industrial Rd
- Cook's Construction643 Sumpter Rd
- C & I Sealcoating