Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Lincoln Park, MI
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Lincoln Park
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCWe had never contracted for surveying services before, but Nowry & Hale made the process easy. We secured estimates from three companies; the other two included services we didn't need, were much more costly, and were not available for timely scheduling. Nowry & Hale was responsive, matched their services to our needs, offered competitive fees, provided a formal proposal, and scheduled in a timely manner. The crew arrived as scheduled, and did a great job - the survey tech thoroughly explained the process, and the crew clearly marked the boundaries we needed. We would hire this company again
- Louis Cantor CompanyIt was a lengthy process working with the township but Louis Cantor (Jesse) was able to work with us and provide data to address all concerns from the township. I am appreciative of his patience and professionalism.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCThe team did an excellent job performing our boundary land survey. They were very helpful answering my questions when we walked through the property after they completed the survey.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCThey arrived on time were knowledgeable and efficient. Very accommodating. I would recommend them to anyone. It was a good experience.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCGreat! Contacted them by email was very prompt and efficient. A serevice date set up. The men arrived and completed the work, answered my questions. I encourage others to use this company.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCEntire process was perfect from the beginning. Great communication and fast service! Alan and Mike were friendly, polite and professional. They surveyed my property AND the two neighbors lots. They walked around with me when they were finished to explain everything and answer any questions. They also helped me with a decision I needed to make regarding a fence placement. They honored the quote they had given me. I received three certified copies of the survey within three days of the completed work in the mail! I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone who needs their property surveyed! Thanks to Nowry and Hale! :
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCMichael was fantastic to work with. They got out to our property on the promised date at the promised time and completed the survey. Prior to the actual survey I had a lot of questions and Michael spent a lot of time with me answering them. I would highly recommend.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCTrue professionals. Very honest and polite, too. Even though I live in northern Oakland county and live by the woods, they still came and did a fantastic job.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCMike Nowry was very quick to send me an estimate when I called. I called a few other surveyors and his price was the most reasonable. He took the time to look at a Google image of my property and based the price on that - rather than just a flat fee. I appreciated that. He scheduled us for two weeks later and arrived as they said. My husband was home and said the interaction was very professional. We've recommended him to our neighbors as well
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCThey completed the work quckly. Nice drawing with details required for property updates.
Land Surveyors in Lincoln Park
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveying & Consulting ServicesRecent Review:We had never contracted for surveying services before, but Nowry & Hale made the process easy. We secured estimates from three companies; the other two included services we didn't need, were much more costly, and were not available for timely scheduling. Nowry & Hale was responsive, matched their services to our needs, offered competitive fees, provided a formal proposal, and scheduled in a timely manner. The crew arrived as scheduled, and did a great job - the survey tech thoroughly explained the process, and the crew clearly marked the boundaries we needed. We would hire this company againmargaret g.
- Business Description:Here at J.R. And Sons we provide our customers with top quality services. We take pride in our work and have several beautification awards to prove it! Our company goal is customer satisfaction and we strive to keep you happy and you property looking the best!
- Business Description:Landmark provide Quality Engineering and Surveying Solutions Using Innovative,State -Of-The Art Technology To Meet Our Client's Needs For Cost-Effective Design.
- Business Description:Benchmark Precision Instruments Inc. is a full service construction & surveying instruments, supply, in-house calibration and repair center.
- Business Description:Registered Land Surveyors Serving Your Needs Since 1936. Commercial & Residential Surveys. Land Title Surveys, Architectural Surveys, Lot Surveys, Boundary Surveys, Plot Plans. Call Us Today For Your Survey!
- Business Description:Powell Engineering is a consulting civil engineering company that provides quality planning and design to not just meet but exceed our clients expectations. At Powell Engineering, we are exceptionally qualified to work with you for your commercial and industrial project. From planning through construction our combined experience of over 60 years provides you with a superior product at the best price with the most personalized assistance. Powell Engineering takes pride with our close working r..Recent Review:Getting that past was a huge deal. It allowed us to start our home build. Ultimately the township put in sewers, so we didn't end up needing a septic service, but without him we could of never started construction of our homeSharon M.
- Business Description:Please Call Us For More InformationRecent Review:The job was finished in adequate time even though there were a lot of rain days and the drawings and descriptions of my property were well done. He also staked everything out well so I had no problem finding the markers. I now know exactly where my property lines are and I also have the split proposal drawing to apply to the township for approval. I am overall satisfied with his services. <br /Gregory E.
- Business Description:FSE Company was established in the year 1957. At the firm's inception, civil engineering and land surveying services were provided with the idea of excellence in endeavor and client satisfaction. Today this earlier philosophy has helped to blossom FSE Company into a specialized niche firm of unique professionals providing full service engineering, geodetic surveying, and project management services serving the industry. Our objective is to provide our clients with the best services to achieve..Recent Review:Wonderful to work with. They gave a price over the phone within a few hours. They were out quickly and were easy to work with. Their prices were very reasonable and they did exactly what I asked.Renee K.
- Business Description:I have over 25 years of surveying experience, extensive knowledge of Michigan land law, and a wide array of experience across the State of Michigan on projects ranging from property boundary determination to construction staking of multi-million dollar infrastructure projects. Customer service, commitment to excellence, flexibility, and prompt, reliable service are the hallmarks of my work. As a small business owner in the community for over 20 years, I can assure you that you are receiving ..Recent Review:I didn't use this company due to a high quote. However, their responsiveness was lightening quick. I think he was professional & knowledgable in his field. I would've chosen him if his price wasn't so high.Jackie S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- Allen Park
- Dearborn Heights
- Grosse Ile
- River Rouge
- Garden City
- Flat Rock
land surveyors in Lincoln Park
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Flint Surveying & Engineering Co5370 Miller Rd Ste 13
Swartz Creek, Michigan
- Flint Surveying & Engineering Co
- Louis Cantor Company17600 Northland Park Ct.
- Louis Cantor Company
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLC192 N Main St
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLC
- Powell Engineering & Associates LLC4700 Cornerstone Dr
White Lake, Michigan
- Powell Engineering & Associates LLC
- rodney taylor18459 moinca st
- rodney taylor