Wood, aluminum, vinyl, wrought iron, and chain-link are all common fence materials. Each material has different privacy, security, and aesthetic qualities. Consider these tips when choosing the best fence for you and your yard.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Dearborn, MI
There are 23 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Installation Contractor Reviews in Dearborn
- All Pointes Fencing PlusExtremely happy with All Pointes. Great service. I didn't really shop around because once I met Lester when he came out for the estimate, I was pleased with his attitude, demeanor and professionalism. I just felt like I was in good hands. Although it took a few months to get the job completed because of COVID pent-up demand and parts shortages, we are extremly happy with the finished product. Highly recommen
- All American Fence Co.Great. He is very prompt, hard working, honest and an all round great guy. I’m putting him on speed dial. He did more than he originally agreed to do, for the same price.
- Miles Bradley Building And RemodelingI am extremely happy with my beautiful deck. The workmanship is impeccable. I asked for cement pier footings for a stable foundation of the deck for many years and Miles Bradley was the only company that knew how to do it. Paige's team was quick without compromising on quality. Whenever I had a question, Paige was quick to reply. I have recommended Miles Bradley to my neighbors and I would definitely use this company again. The deck was slightly more expensive than other companies, but I would pay for better quality and have a deck that lasts many more years. I have been researching companies for the past year and looking at my neighbor's decks and the quality of my Trex deck is far superior than my neighbors' decks
- Sweetscape Outdoor ServicesI have been using this company for several years but finally found out I could write a review to share my complete satisfaction! They are dependable, affordable, original and caring! The workers go beyond what is asked. Today, one of the workers fixed a broken gate putting it back to normal operation! The workers have always done everything I asked and even go beyond. Now in my later years and recuperating from cancer and heart surgeries, this company is with me to do what is needed. They not only have planted flowers for me, they even know what I like and buy the flowers for me! Cleanup is perfect! I love gardening! But when you can't do it yourself, second best is a company I can trust and be pleased with! I recomend Sweetscape Outdoor Services to anyone who wants first rate service and workers who care
- M Bland Fence CoM. Bland did a terrific job. Very responsive to emails, phone and texts and kept us up-to-date on permit, materials, weather delays. Showed up on day he indicated and worked until job was finished. Very conscientious with work, every day ended with him using power blower to clean up any sawdust or other materials. We would definitely recommend as the final install looks great and gates work well. All this after three years of trying to find a competent fence installer that would do what they said. We appreciate the businesslike approach of M. Bland. Thank
- M Bland Fence CoHe did a beautiful job. He came back as he promised and did the work until he was finished. I would highly recommend him and I would definitely hire him again.
- SIDE JOBZEverything was excellent. The repair of the drywall left a seamless finish. The primer and paint job blended extremely well with the rest of the ceiling. I have had drywall repaired before and the end results were always poor (ridges). I would highly recommend this company! We are just thrilled with the results. And the price was much deserved. All of the employees were a pleasure to work with
- Michigan Hidden Fence IncService installer (Dusty) was prompt, professional and knowledgeable. Answered all questions and provided good instructions for maintenance and set up. Would definitely recommend
- Michigan Hidden Fence IncDusty (the installer) was on time, did a great job and was about as friendly as it gets. If there weren't flags showing where the perimeter is, you almost wouldn't know the work was done. Great price and an overall great experience.
- Michigan Hidden Fence IncDusty S did a great job installing my fence. He was very courteous and helpful. He was also promptly on time. I would highly recommend!
Last update on December 1, 2022
Fence Contractors in Dearborn, MI
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fence installation articles
The ultimate guide to finding a good fence company. Learn the questions to ask fence installers and get the info you need to hire the best fence contractor.
Privacy fences enhance security without sacrificing curb appeal or character. From vinyl to wood, explore various privacy fence costs here.
Find fence companies in
- Dearborn Heights,
- Allen Park,
- Lincoln Park,
- Garden City,
- River Rouge,
- Highland Park,
- Oak Park,
- Pleasant Ridge,
- Huntington Woods
Fence Companies in Dearborn, MI
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 21st Century Windows33228 W 12 Mile Rd Suite #146
Farmington, Michigan 48334
- 21st Century Windows
- A.K.W. Specialist L.L.C.21500 Brixton
SOUTHFIELD, Michigan 48075
- Ace Fence Co11022 Ingram St
Livonia, Michigan 48150
- Action Fire Repair Corporation29157 Five Mile Road
Livonia, Michigan 48154
- Agoo Chimney Sweeps2218 Old Novi Rd
Novi, Michigan 48377
- All Approved Construction13663 Trenton Rd
Southgate, Michigan 48195
- All AroundPO Box 2680
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48106
- American Fence & Supply3212 W. Sylvania Ave.
Toledo, Ohio 43613
- Anchor Fence & Supply26345 Plymouth Rd
Redford, Michigan 48239
- Any Fence & Landscape3924 Berkshire
Warren, Michigan 48091
- A.K.W. Specialist L.L.C.
- Baker bro's welding and fabrication 1671 McBrady St
PORT HURON, Michigan 48060
- BBD Contracting, llc.2398 12th St
Wyandotte, Michigan 48192
- BLOOM! Garden Center & Elemental Design1885 Baker Rd
Dexter, Michigan 48130
- Bradys Fence Company Inc.11093 Armstrong
South Rockwood, Michigan 48179
- Brandin's Quality Drywall24590 Palmetto Dr
Flat Rock, Michigan 48134
- BROADCO Property Restoration44700 N.Groesbeck Hwy.
Clinton Twp., Michigan 48036
- Baker bro's welding and fabrication
- C2 Renovation & Improvements, LLC4424 Merrick St
Dearborn Heights, Michigan 48125
- Cadegan Carpentry1805 Ferdon
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104
- Casco Remodeling263 Bauman Ave
Clawson, Michigan 48017
- Casey Fence Co7660 Dix St
Detroit, Michigan 48209
- Chimney Rescue Squad1860 S. Francisco Rd.
Grass Lake, Michigan 49240
- Chirri Insulation & Roofing Co25670 Beck Rd
Novi, Michigan 48374
- Choice Home Improvement6623 Middlebelt Rd
Garden City, Michigan 48135
- CONTEMPO STONEWORKS & RENOVATIONS LLC4086 Rochester Road 103
Troy, Michigan 48085
- CORNERSTONE CUSTOM BUILDING3318 24 MILE RD
Utica, Michigan 48316
- Cornerstone Fence28606 Relda Dr
Trenton, Michigan 48183
- C2 Renovation & Improvements, LLC
- Davis Outdoor Svcs LLC3795 Childs Lake Rd Ste A
Milford, Michigan 48381
- DEC General Home Improvement700 Laird St
Lake Orion, Michigan 48362
- Decks By Scott.com21431 Collingham
Farmington, Michigan 48336
- Defence Enterprises5750 Terex
Clarkston, Michigan 48346
- Delisi Construction & Remodeling361 Detroit Ave
Royal Oak, Michigan 48073
- Done by Mark1292 Dorothea
Berkley, Michigan 48072
- Davis Outdoor Svcs LLC
- Elegant Aluminum Products16965 Masonic
Fraser, Michigan 48026
- Elkour Lawn Service355 Windridge Ln
Ortonville, Michigan 48462
- Enders Maintenance & Handyman Services2387 Mont Gabriel Dr Suite 1
Wolverine, Michigan 49799
- Envision Landscape Design6116 E Maple Ave
Grand Blanc, Michigan 48439
- EyanO Construction LLC5600 W Maple Rd
West Bloomfield, Michigan 48322
- Elegant Aluminum Products
- Hamilton Fence12245 Beech Daly Rd. 39002
Redford, Michigan 48239
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hance Painting44892 trails ct
Canton, Michigan 48187
- Handy Man Can402 Sherwood St
Holly, Michigan 48442
- Handy Randy's Handyman Services17346 Beechdaly
Redford, Michigan 48240
- Handyman Jim24701 Mary St
Taylor, Michigan 48180
- HARLEY'S HOME IMPROVEMENT20041 Ecorse Rd
Taylor, Michigan 48180
- Harwood Painting Inc9200 Ann Arbor Rd W
Plymouth, Michigan 48170
- Home Depot20500 13 Mile Rd
ROSEVILLE, Michigan 48066
- HOME DEPOT660 W 12 MILE RD
Madison Heights, Michigan 48071
- HOME TECH CONSTRUCTION1845 CUMMINGS
Berkley, Michigan 48072
- HOUSE OF IRON INC15475 DALE ST
Detroit, Michigan 48223
- Hamilton Fence
- Kevin's All Season Lawn and Landscape, LLC2356 S Schaefer Hwy
Detroit, Michigan 48217
- Kevin's All Season Lawn and Landscape, LLC
- M Bland Fence Co28539 Tavistock Trl
SOUTHFIELD, Michigan 48034
- M.T. Chargot Building Co22510 Hoover Rd Ste B
Warren, Michigan 48089
- Maier's Honey-Do Co331 S Wilcox
Rochester, Michigan 48307
- MAINTENANCE BY KANE LLC54133 LONGNEEDLE DR
Shelby Twp., Michigan 48315
- McGlinch & Sons Co29565 Grand River Ave
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48336
- MGE CARPENTRY INC8234 Cooley Lake Rd
Commerce Township, Michigan 48382
- Michigan Fence Outlet58680 Victoria Rd.
New Haven, Michigan 48048
- Michigan Hidden Fence Inc805 S State Rd 223
Davison, Michigan 48423
- MUSKRAT ENTERPRISES613 Gardenia Ave
Royal Oak, Michigan 48067
- MW Quality Maintenance Services5217 Joslin Lake Dr.
Gregory, Michigan 48137
- MZK Home Improvement & Roofing1874 Canal St
Commerce Township, Michigan 48382
- M Bland Fence Co
- PATRICK MCKENNY LANDSCAPING23107 Norcrest Dr
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan 48080
- Pet Stop Hidden Pet Fencing of S.E Michigan6462 Dewey Dr
Troy, Michigan 48098
- Peter-Built Construction22516 Violet St
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan 48082
- Phil Pitters, Inc2226 ALTER RD
Detroit, Michigan 48215
- Playscapes by Design, LLC200 W. 2nd St 2013
Royal Oak, Michigan 48068
- PRO-TECH PROPERTY SERVICES, LLC22823 HESLIP DRIVE
Novi, Michigan 48375
- PATRICK MCKENNY LANDSCAPING
- QUALITY HOME REPAIRS2381 PRINCETON
Berkley, Michigan 48072
- QUALITY HOME REPAIRS
Fencing contractors that service Dearborn
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.