When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Garden City, MI
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Garden City
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCWe had never contracted for surveying services before, but Nowry & Hale made the process easy. We secured estimates from three companies; the other two included services we didn't need, were much more costly, and were not available for timely scheduling. Nowry & Hale was responsive, matched their services to our needs, offered competitive fees, provided a formal proposal, and scheduled in a timely manner. The crew arrived as scheduled, and did a great job - the survey tech thoroughly explained the process, and the crew clearly marked the boundaries we needed. We would hire this company again
- Louis Cantor CompanyIt was a lengthy process working with the township but Louis Cantor (Jesse) was able to work with us and provide data to address all concerns from the township. I am appreciative of his patience and professionalism.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCThe team did an excellent job performing our boundary land survey. They were very helpful answering my questions when we walked through the property after they completed the survey.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCNowry & Hale were GREAT!! I would definitely call them back to do surveying for me again. I recently bought my house and am looking to fence in my backyard (I have a dog). Instead of placing my fence all willy-nilly, I wanted to make sure I was placing it on what truly was my property--I didn't want to encroach on my neighbors. I had called a total of 3 companies for estimates, and not only was Nowry & Hale prompt in getting their estimate to me, they were the only one to even bother calling me back!! (Apparently my job was too small for the other companies I called or something...) I went with them because their quote seemed reasonable and was significantly lower than what I had expected. They also had such great ratings here on Angie's List that I figured I wasn't going wrong. Michael was able to come out only 3 days after I had said I'd like to go with Nowry & Hale, and he was wonderful to work with. He and his other co-worker showed up a bit earlier than expected due to a cancelled job in the area, and in a matter of an hour they had my entire yard sighted up and staked out. When they were done working, Michael took the time to walk me around and point out all the corner markers. He also made it a point to show me where there were any buildings, trees, or fences encroaching on my property--and there were a couple! Those pesky neighbors....tsk, tsk. A week or so later, a very nicely done drawing of my land survey was mailed to me. Now I can get on with putting up my fence and I know that it's truly going on MY property. Thanks Nowry & Hale
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCMichael was fantastic to work with. They got out to our property on the promised date at the promised time and completed the survey. Prior to the actual survey I had a lot of questions and Michael spent a lot of time with me answering them. I would highly recommend.
- Louis Cantor CompanyI had a great experience with Louis Cantor Company, and specifically Jesse. My call was answered promptly, communication was great and turn around was unparalleled. I had reached out to three other companies for quotes - but Jesse had my report in hand before I even got estimates from the others. Would recommend and do business again in a heartbeat
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCMike Nowry was very quick to send me an estimate when I called. I called a few other surveyors and his price was the most reasonable. He took the time to look at a Google image of my property and based the price on that - rather than just a flat fee. I appreciated that. He scheduled us for two weeks later and arrived as they said. My husband was home and said the interaction was very professional. We've recommended him to our neighbors as well
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCThey arrived on time were knowledgeable and efficient. Very accommodating. I would recommend them to anyone. It was a good experience.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCTrue professionals. Very honest and polite, too. Even though I live in northern Oakland county and live by the woods, they still came and did a fantastic job.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCVery very professional! Well worth the money spent for the documents in electronic and paper form!
Land Surveyors in Garden City
- Business Description:Local Life Maintenance Group is an Ann Arbor-based landscaping and excavating company offering maintenance, excavation, site prep, finishing and landscaping. Our skilled workers use skid-steers, excavators and other digging-related equipment to deliver smart solutions, offering homeowners, commercial property owners, and developers an edge on tomorrow’s construction needs. From landscaping management to one-time prep, our difference is in the quality and reliability. Our maintenance team comp..Recent Review:Perfect. Work was done completely, on time, and at a fair price. Complete clean up when finished. Would definately hire again, and will.Scott M.
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveying & Consulting ServicesRecent Review:We had never contracted for surveying services before, but Nowry & Hale made the process easy. We secured estimates from three companies; the other two included services we didn't need, were much more costly, and were not available for timely scheduling. Nowry & Hale was responsive, matched their services to our needs, offered competitive fees, provided a formal proposal, and scheduled in a timely manner. The crew arrived as scheduled, and did a great job - the survey tech thoroughly explained the process, and the crew clearly marked the boundaries we needed. We would hire this company againmargaret g.
- Business Description:Boss Engineering has over 45 years of engineering and surveying experience in Michigan. We offer integrity, established client relations, a strong base of technical expertise, proven experience and creative thinking. Boss provides a complete lineup of engineering and surveying services for each project, ranging from conceptual design through final construction. Boss has a specialized focus on civil engineering, land surveying, landscape architecture, and water/waste water system projects r..Recent Review:I contacted Boss to provide a quote for a border survey of my newly purchased property (2.75 acres). The last survey had been done in 1978. Boss provided a quote that was reasonable, but a little bit higher than the lowest bid. I got probably 10 bids for this job. Boss was willing to match the low bid, and I selected them for service based on their positive Angi's list review. The other low bidder did not have any reviews. <br /> On the day of the survey, a surveyor showed up early in the morning and got to work. I was not able to stick around for the survey, but my wife was there and the surveyor showed her the results when he was done. He was done by lunch time - the corner posts were already there which made the job quicker. He provided flagged stakes at the corners and about every 100' on the borders. We used this information for planting trees along our borders. <br /> Bottom line, they matched the best price, and they did a fine job. <br /Ben F.
- Business Description:Powell Engineering is a consulting civil engineering company that provides quality planning and design to not just meet but exceed our clients expectations. At Powell Engineering, we are exceptionally qualified to work with you for your commercial and industrial project. From planning through construction our combined experience of over 60 years provides you with a superior product at the best price with the most personalized assistance. Powell Engineering takes pride with our close working r..Recent Review:Getting that past was a huge deal. It allowed us to start our home build. Ultimately the township put in sewers, so we didn't end up needing a septic service, but without him we could of never started construction of our homeSharon M.
- Business Description:Kehrer Surveying is a small business specializing in boundary surveying, mapping and site planning.
- Business Description:Landmark provide Quality Engineering and Surveying Solutions Using Innovative,State -Of-The Art Technology To Meet Our Client's Needs For Cost-Effective Design.
- Business Description:Please Call Us For More InformationRecent Review:The job was finished in adequate time even though there were a lot of rain days and the drawings and descriptions of my property were well done. He also staked everything out well so I had no problem finding the markers. I now know exactly where my property lines are and I also have the split proposal drawing to apply to the township for approval. I am overall satisfied with his services. <br /Gregory E.
- Business Description:Createur is composed of individuals with architectural backgrounds who have a shared passion for storytelling and visualization. We utilize our understanding of both the design process and the language of architecture to create renderings that will tell your story. We offer definitive solutions to ever-changing challenges through enhanced and efficient collaboration with our clients, which is why they choose to return to us again and again. We are proud of what we do, and we look forward to w..
- Business Description:Benchmark Precision Instruments Inc. is a full service construction & surveying instruments, supply, in-house calibration and repair center.
- Business Description:I have over 25 years of surveying experience, extensive knowledge of Michigan land law, and a wide array of experience across the State of Michigan on projects ranging from property boundary determination to construction staking of multi-million dollar infrastructure projects. Customer service, commitment to excellence, flexibility, and prompt, reliable service are the hallmarks of my work. As a small business owner in the community for over 20 years, I can assure you that you are receiving ..Recent Review:I didn't use this company due to a high quote. However, their responsiveness was lightening quick. I think he was professional & knowledgable in his field. I would've chosen him if his price wasn't so high.Jackie S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Dearborn Heights
- Allen Park
- Lincoln Park
- Farmington Hills
- Oak Park
land surveyors in Garden City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Flint Surveying & Engineering Co5370 Miller Rd Ste 13
Swartz Creek, Michigan
- Flint Surveying & Engineering Co
- Kehrer Surveying P.C.2716 Mercury Ct
Lake Orion, Michigan
- Kehrer Surveying P.C.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLC192 N Main St
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLC
- Powell Engineering & Associates LLC4700 Cornerstone Dr
White Lake, Michigan
- Powell Engineering & Associates LLC
- rodney taylor18459 moinca st
- rodney taylor