When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Caro, MI
There are 3 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Caro
- Precision Garage Door of Southeast MichiganOur spring in a garage door failed while the power was out. They can right out and fixed it right up. Thank you so much.
- Precision Garage Door of Southeast MichiganSteve showed up on time, showed me what was wrong with the door and the process to repair the door. He finished the work quickly and the door works great! I've used Precision in the past they are great.
- Dover & CompanyGreat! Erica called within minutes after posting on Angie's list. Kyle was here within the hour! I originally only "needed" the springs replaced but was so very pleased with Kyle's promptness, professionalism and knowledge that I had him replace my 28 yr. old garage door opener too! I hope I won't need their services again for a long time but IF I do, Dover Doors will be the first place I call and so should YOU read less
- Precision Garage Door of Mid MichiganIt went great. Quick, courteous, and knowledgeable. My hardware hadn't been replaced since 2005. The springs had broken and I couldn't raise the door. I called, they came out the same day. Had everything done in about an hour. Very satisfied.
- Precision Garage Door of Southeast MichiganExcellent. Steve & Mike called to say they were coming earlier than expected. Very professional - followed Covid protocol. Installed new door & opener. Cleaned up entire area. Thoroughly explained the workings of the door & opener -- maintenance - cleaning - programming & reprogramming & how to connect to smart phone read less
- Precision Garage Door of Southeast MichiganMike J. was very friendly and professional. He checked all the brackets to see if they were showing signs of wear. He ended up replacing 5 brackets. Appreciated his honesty and his explaination when he finished the work.
- Mid Michigan Garage DoorThese guys are the best! I had a very very old garage door system in a 53 year old house and the door was very heavy and wooden, but was very dangerous because the last time I used it the door almost slammed to the ground when it closed. I called Mid Michigan Garage door and was so grateful that they could come out the next day to fix it. I had been parking on my driveway but had noticed that chipmunks and squirrels had been running around underneath it. They put an entirely new spring system in to redesign the system, and got rid of the old pulley system that had been used. Their quality of work was outstanding and the price was more than fair. I would definitely highly recommend this company to anyone read less
- K & H GARAGE DOORSI can’t say enough good things about this experience. I was just about at my wits end with other things and then the garage door gave in on me too. I emailed K and H and George called me in less than 2 hours at the end of a business day and planned to send someone out first thing the next morning. He called me first thing the next morning. He sent Jason out who was friendly, and very nice and I was all fixed up before 9:30a. I also wasn’t hit with a huge bill. I couldn’t believe how fair the price was! Thank you K and H you are wonderful! One stressful thing off the plate for now. You have no idea what a help you have been at this moment!!!! read less
- Precision Garage Door of Southeast MichiganMy garage door spring broke while I was home for lunch. I am a nurse and needed to get back to work. I called precision because they were one of the first names on the search and had a local office. I get very lucky as they were able to have Brian out to my house in under an hour. He inspected the job and noted a potential problem with the other garage door. He had both problems fixed in about 45 minutes and cleaned up after himself in a professional manner. He did a great job, even in the middle of COVID and I will call them again should my garage door need additional service read less
- Precision Garage Door of Southeast MichiganOur technician (Logan) was outstanding. So refreshing these days to see and interact with a young person that truly understands how to do business. Logan was professional, courteous and very knowledgable about Precision Garage Door services and products. He also offered multiple options and pricing for us to consider, allowing us to make an informed decision. He could've sold me anything and I'd be happy. In addition, his work was high quality and clean. We are extremely pleased with Precision Garage Door services, their products and most importantly their hiring choices. Very happy customer, Fenton, M read less
Garage Door Companies in Caro
- Business Description:College Works Painting is a fully licensed, bonded, and insured professional house painting company. College Works Painting has been delivering homeowners in Michigan quality house painting services at a great price while teaching local Michigan college students how to run a painting company since 2004 read lessRecent Review:Everything went well. We had chosen a color in advance and the painter Chris even suggested a better color that we actually liked better than what we chose. I was a stickler on clean lines and the painter and supervisor Connor made sure I had clean lines using precise masking. We were very pleased with the result read lessAlfonso F.
- Business Description:Babcocks Garage Doors has been a family owned and operated business for over 25 years. We pride ourselves on great customer service with fast and convenient installation or repairs.Recent Review:He arrived on time and was prepared. The installation went smooth and quick only took about an hour. Cleaned up after himself and showed me his work before leaving. He was very polite and professional.Sherri W.
- Business Description:WindowPRO- The Window and Door Replacement Experts We pride ourselves on presenting the best quality replacement windows, patio doors and entry and storm doors. WindowPRO serves the 'do-it-for-me' homeowners who want simple, reliable solutions for replacing old windows with low-maintenance, energy-efficient, custom-made windows. Privately owned for 5 generations, the WindowPRO team has a combined 200 years of experience in the window and door industry. WindowPRO is convinced that quality and .. read lessRecent Review:While the crew was removing the original slider windows one of the new windows was blown over and left a couple of dents on interior window trim. Fortunately the window did not break. The screens to the slider windows were delivered at a later time but never installed. Following the owner's manual instructions the screens delivered cannot be installed. I have contacted WindowPRO regarding the screen issue but they have been slow in response read lessMichael P.
- Business Description:Family Owned and Locally Operated. Serving the community since 1989. M&M is the name you can trust. Our dedicated staff works together as a family unit, even vacationing together annually. M&M uses only Michigan made materials, supplied by local markets. Our professional, and experienced crew will complete your project correctly and on time. All of M&M's installers strive for quality at each site, and most are certified with CertainTeed and ShingleMaster Installers. Our office includes produc.. read lessRecent Review:Everything went very well.Informed me right away of quoted cost,and were very prompt at informing me of when it would be fixed. When there was a break in the weather( winter- snow and ice), they came and fixed the problem read lessDorothy N.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes. read lessRecent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated for more than 20years. Licensed and insured builder. EPA certified. Accept cash and checks. Payments are made in four installment for larger jobs. We do sub-contract painting, drywall, and carpet. We have used the same contractors for many years. They are people we trust, and meet our high expectations for quality work. We have the utmost respect for the homeowners property. We will leave the work sight neat at the end of each day. Our day will start at 8 am and end.. read lessRecent Review:Came out a couple of times....gave a quote....his Angie's list said he would give seniors 10% off...could not show where the 10% was....gave places to shop that were extremely expensive....said he would charge $5.00 for installation of each door pull.....did not include painting..did not like attitude read lessSusan M.
- Business Description:Our major buisiness is remodeling. We are capable of doing alot of varied projects. We can also provide you with the service of being your General Contractor of your project and oversee the project from the begining to the end read lessRecent Review:Mike came to our house and spoke to us aboptMark N.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - C & L Ward Bros Co, C & L Ward Brothers. Three convenient locations! Additional address - Flint/Saginaw Market, 9284 Lapeer Rd. Davison MI 48423, 1385 S. Huron, Kawkawlin. MI 48631, Detroit Market, 41460 Grand River Ave, Novi. MI 48375. Additional Phone number - (810) 653 3719, (989) 684 3360, (517) 679 0588, (248) 468 1069 read lessRecent Review:Called to determine and fix a leak in the roof. They came out and saw discoloring on the wood in attic. Instead of fixing the leak they wanted to sell me a $17,000 new roof. (I’ve had estimates by other reputable companies and all of them have been below $13,000). It ends up the leak was caused by a vent pipe that was easily replaced. Ends up I was charged $75 forI them to come out and give them the opportunity to sell me a roof and not fix the problem I called about. Once I had the leak identified and repaired, I called their service manager to request my $75 refunded. After going around and around with me, he said he would talk to the service technician and called me back. It’s been a month and I’ve received no call. I’ve never left or posted a complaint or bad review in my life. If $75 is so important to CL Ward then so be it read lessKeith E.
- Business Description:Installation and repair of residential and commercial garage doors and openers.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Davison Overhead Door Company.Recent Review:.........................................................................Ron W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
Hiring a company to transport a vehicle can be a great option if you're moving to the other side of the country. Here's how much you can expect to pay.
Find garage door companies in
- Cass City
- Otter Lake
- North Branch
- Bay Port
- Birch Run
- Bay City
garage door companies in Caro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- M&M Seamless Gutters Inc801 S Henry St
Bay City, Michigan
- Mac's Windows & Doors5982 State St
- melvin joslin builder1584 W Burt Rd
- MG Home Services11377 N. Saginaw
Mount Morris, Michigan
- MICHIGAN OVERHEAD DOOR & LOADING DOCK560 E. Reid Road
Grand Blanc, Michigan
- Mike's Complete Home Inspection, LLC3010, Clayward Dr
- M&M Seamless Gutters Inc
- Overhead Door Company of Flint2435 S Grand Traverse
- Overhead Door Company of Flint
- Ross's Doors & More10465 Elms Rd
- Ross's Doors & More
- Upright Construction122 Snow Ave.
- Upright Construction
- WindowPRO47705 West Rd Suite B-106