Budget Garage Door

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2013

For 25 years now, Michigan has trusted Budget Garage Door for installation, service and repair to all makes and models of Storm Doors, Entry Doors, Garage Doors & Openers. We specialize in both residential and commercial work, and with years of industry experience, have come to be known as local experts at what we do. All of our garage door techs receive full expert training before they ever go into the field. For quality, value and dependability, count on Budget Garage Door. Whether you need a new overhead door installed or service for an existing door, just call Budget Garage Door and we’ll handle the rest!...

Precision Garage Door of Southeast Michigan

24/7 emergency repairs. Expert garage door installation. Experienced technicians. American-made doors built to last. Proudly serving Southeast Michigan since 2002. Don't let a faulty garage door leave you vulnerable. Call now, and we'll get it fixed today.

Offers by Precision Garage Door of Southeast Michigan on Angi
RG Seamless Gutters & Garage Doors LLC

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

Dover & Company

Dover & Company was founded on July 3rd, 1936 by Wilfred C. (Bill) Dover. After many generations, Dover & Company has remained committed to serving Mid-Michigan by producing the highest quality of products to our community. In 2014, Charles Richards and Zachary Shinabarger had the honor of acquiring Dover & Company. This opportunity has given them the chance to be a part of history by carrying on the branded legacy, increasing job growth within the community, and achieving significant levels of growth. Our mission is to be committed to being the premier provider of quality garage doors in Michigan. We are dedicated to providing superior customer service, innovation, efficiency, earning trust through knowledge, and exceptional work performance since 1936.

05/30/2015

I called at 8 a.m., spoke to the owner. He said a technician could come out same day. I asked for after 1:00. John arrived at 1:10. He replaced the cable. Also performed an extensive check of both garage doors and instructed me how to extend the life of our doors with proper maintenance, etc. He was very professional; in and out in less than an hour. Door works great. I would definitely use this p...

Description of Work
Replaced broken cable on double garage door.

Category garage doors,doors

01/05/2015

Prompt - came same day, scheduled and installed promptly.

Description of Work
Removed broken garage door, installed new door and owner purchased garage door opener

Category garage doors,doors

10/27/2014

Gary Hamilton came out to our house within an hour of us calling him. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, and efficient !!! The spring was replaced and working within 30 minutes. We have called Gary in the past for other repairs and his work is always above and beyond what we have received from other companies. You don't have to worry about him overcharging you for his services. Highly r...

Description of Work
Replaced a large spring on our Garage door. The door would not open until he replaced the spring.

07/23/2014

I called to get appt. for service call at 8 and john was here by 9:30. Very nice man

Description of Work
put all new bolts in garage door and adjusted it. Also hooked up the garage door opener so the buttons on wall work.

07/09/2014

I have used this service before when I use to live in a condo, he fixed both those condo garage doors. Now I moved into a house and had him come by to make sure the door was in tip top shape. He did a great job once again. I plan on getting more work to the garage done soon and will definitely be hiring him.

Description of Work
Came to my new house and went over my garage door, tuned it up good so it would run smoothly. Hooked me up with a keypad and some extra remotes.

Category garage doors

Garage door repair and installation, all door installations or repairs, commercial and residential doors, lifters, openers, keypads, remotes, entry doors, storm doors, wrought iron, glass block, window well digging, garage door maintenance, insurance work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard