Precision Garage Door of Southeast Michigan

Michigan: Contractors
05/31/2023

12811 Premier Center Ct

Plymouth, MI 48170

"To learn about all the steps and precautions we are taking to protect our customers and our team, please visit: https://www.precisiondoormi.com/covid-19/"

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

24/7 emergency repairs. Expert garage door installation. Experienced technicians. American-made doors built to last. Proudly serving Southeast Michigan since 2002. Don't let a faulty garage door leave you vulnerable. Call now, and we'll get it fixed today....

4.3

garage doors (492)door installation (40)home automation (1)

05/25/2022

Paul P.

Very well. The electric eyes were solidified so that they would stay in line more easily. a stronger bracket was put on the door itself where it connects to the opener. Instructions received on how and where to lubricate joints.

Description of Work
Trouble shooting and maintainence of a garage door.

Work Completed On 05/25/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review. We're so happy to hear you were provided with excellent service from our team. Thank you for your business!

05/25/2022

Lynda-Anne C.

Technician Jason was prompt, courteous, explained what needed to be done and why. He gave me options and explained what those options covered as well as the warranties. Jason was professional, friendly, made certain I understood what was being done and offered information as to what might be needed to be repaired in the next few years. I would definitely recommend and plan to replace the motor and remote in the near future. PRECISION DOOR SERVICE will be my company of choice.

Description of Work
Garage springs and bearings needed to be replaced

Work Completed On 05/24/2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are always looking for ways to improve as a company and our customers' feedback is an essential part to that. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service we provided. We look forward to working with you in the future!

05/18/2022

Paul P.

Garage door will not open Replace the springs and cables works great now

Description of Work
Garage door will not open

Work Completed On 05/18/2022

05/13/2022

Ryan Q.

Precision (and Justin) were great to work with. Punctual, knowledgeable, work completed quickly, competitively priced. We're a repeat customer and I'm sure we'll use them again.

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener Repair/Upgrade

Category garage doors,doors,home automation

Work Completed On 05/09/2022

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear your experience with Justin was so positive! Thank you for choosing Precision.

04/26/2022

Justine W.

Justin was prompt cordial and showed me how to trouble shoot the problem by myself in the future. He called me back rven after he left and I was still struggling with one manuveur and walked me Through it again. He did not try to sell me anything I did not need but gave me a transparent assessment of what to anticipate down the line with an old garage door and system.

Description of Work
Garage door would not close

Work Completed On 04/25/2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We are so happy to hear that Justin provided you with excellent service. We appreciate your business!

03/31/2022

Tanya P.

Very good experience with an excellent Technician (Justin). Replaced springs, drums, rollers , sensors and cables. Justin really took his time and went out of his way to help with a wiring issue. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
door/opener repair

Work Completed On 03/24/2022

03/22/2022

Christine L.

This is the second garage door I have had installed by this company. At my recommendation, my son and my next door neighbor both chose them also and have been very happy with their experience. I never had a single issue with my first door, but it was badly damaged in a collision with my car. I called them on a Saturday morning and Eric was there in an hour to remove the door to provide access to the garage. On Monday morning I received a call from Katie to schedule the installation and by noon on Tuesday Dustin had the door installed. Everyone was very friendly and professional. It was a pleasure doing business with all of them. I wish that I could give them 100 stars!

Description of Work
Garage door replacement

Work Completed On 03/22/2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are always looking for ways to improve as a company and our customers' feedback is an essential part to that. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service we provided. Thank you for choosing Precision Garage Door!

03/11/2022

Kevin P.

My garage door spring broke and I called Precision Garage Door. They came out the same day and their technician, Jeff Parkes, quickly assessed the problem, he explained what needed to be done to repair the door, and he gave us an exact price for the repair. Jeff was very friendly and had the repair done quickly. I couldn’t have had a better experience. Thanks so much.

Description of Work
Garage door broke

Work Completed On 03/10/2022

We are happy to hear that your experience with Jeff was so positive! Thank you for the wonderful review and for choosing Precision garage door. We appreciate your business!

01/24/2022

bob F.

Excellent service. Garage door spring broke and I didn't discover it until Saturday night. I called several Angi 's top recomended sites. No luck. Then I called Precision Garage Door of Southeast Michigan They scheduled an appointment for Sunday. The service tech came earlier than expected. It turned out that Precision had installed that broken spring years ago. They had it in their records. It had a lifetime warrenty . The spring was replaced for free. All I had to pay for was the service call. This was Sunday and the charge was reasonable. I'm a happy camper!

Description of Work
replace broken spring on garage door

Work Completed On 01/24/2022

We're very happy to hear you had such an excellent experience with us! Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate you choosing Precision Garage Door!

01/18/2022

Patrick M.

Absolutely wonderful experience, from sales to installation. Install was quick and easy by a very experienced and courteous team led by Jon. Install is flawless and no evidence left behind! Thanks Precision Garage Door!

Description of Work
Installation of 3 new doors and openers

Work Completed On 01/18/2022

We are proud to hear that our team provided you with excellent and timely service. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and thank you for your business!

Garage Customization, Garage Door and Opener Installation, Garage Door and Opener Maintenance, Garage Door and Opener Repair, Garage Door and Opener Service, Spring Repair and Installation, Remote Repair and Replacement, Safety Sensors Installation, Roller Repair and Installation, Cable Repair and Installation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing