Davison Overhead Door

Founded 1992 • With Angi since September 2010

5112 N State Rd

Davison, MI 48423

Additional DBA - Davison Overhead Door Company....

09/22/2017

Ron W.

.........................................................................

Description of Work
.........................................

07/12/2017

Martin D.

Excellent Job -- looks and works great. It is an insulated door and was a great value for the money. They were prompt and had the material ordered and installed within 2 weeks of when we picked it out. The salesman who worked with us also brought out the man who installed the door and that was nice. We got it about 2 months ago and all is well.

Description of Work
New Garage Door and tracks

08/15/2016

Gary S.

Very pleasant to deal with. Stayed open after hours to allow a late show room visit. Not high pressure, but very informative in helping make a decision on a new door. Installation was very professional and was very pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door

11/27/2015

Bonnie G.

Description of Work
Installed a new garage door opener and wireless opener with two remotes.

Category garage doors,doors

09/26/2015

Craig G.

After visiting the very impressive showroom, Tony, the owner, came out and took a picture of my house and showed me what my home would look like with different garage door styles. I chose one of the Cottage Styles. The installer, Ben, took his time and made sure everything was nice and square and to my liking. I was very impressed with this company.

Description of Work
Replaced existing garage door and garage door opener.

08/30/2015

maura D.

He fixed our Garage doors springs. Have used them before, always punctual and reliable. Good prices for work done! Good people, good prices, good work!

07/16/2015

Robin M.

The process from estimate to installation was seamless. The installer was efficient and did a very good job.

Description of Work
Installation of a new garage door

05/06/2015

Karen L.

I was very pleased with the price and quality of work. They were easy to talk to and answered all my questions. I have an old garage and putting in new overhead doors was not easy.

Description of Work
installed garage doors and took old ones

04/02/2015

Kelly B.

Description of Work
Provided and installed a garage overhead door. It went well with few problems.

Category garage doors,doors

06/27/2014

Ron S.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door springs. They were scheduled between 3 and 4 pm, but didn't arrive until 5:30 due to the previous job going over the planned time. They did a very good job of keeping me informed of their status and they did show up and complete the job on the day promised. Couldn't use the garage door until they fixed it.

01/02/2014

Charles V.

When I called to set up the appointment, the lady asked me about my garage door. I told her it was a double door, with insulated panels. I told her it was steel. When the tech came out to replace the springs, he said, "This is an eight foot door, not a seven foot door." I said, "They didn't ask me the height." He said he didn't have the correct springs and would have to return. He took measurements of the door and the springs, then he left. He returned a week later to replace the springs. It took him about an hour to complete the job. Once he was finished, the door operated as expected.

Description of Work
Replaced two counterbalance springs.

08/13/2013

Ruth G.

Wanted to go with a local business. Called Davison overhead door and salesrep came out and gave us a ton of options. Didn't push for the most expensive and gave us quotes for the lowest cost as well as higher. Opted for midrange since we didn't heat the garage but wanted it to at least hold off some of the cold winter weather. Was willing to work with us. Installer not only came out early, but they found out that they were able to install in the morning instead of the afternoon. A call confirmed it was ok. Mark was meticulous while installing the door and in making sure everything was ok. We are more than pleased with how our new door looks and works. We would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replaced an old garage door.

06/17/2013

Nicole T.

They were very pleasant, helpful, and even fixed something extra. I used another garage door company about a month prior and I would never use them again. Their customer service was horrible! working with Davison Overhead Door was a great pleasure and a nice change.

Description of Work
fixed sensors so that the garage could go down

03/27/2013

Hal T.

We have used this company twice and have been pleased with the responsiveness and professionalism both times.

Description of Work
Adjust garage door.

12/08/2012

Hal T.

Service repairman was very responsive and knowledgeable, our garage door is like new again.

Description of Work
Garage door adjustment., oiled springs and rollers.

06/19/2012

cherie P.

They gave me a $10 senior discount. They had installed my garage doors 3 years ago. They were not sure if the problem was caused by installation or the foundation shifting. They did not offer me a discount for the problem possibly having been caused from the original installation.

Description of Work
The garage door wouldn't close and they came out to fix it.

Precision Garage Door of Southeast Michigan

24/7 emergency repairs. Expert garage door installation. Experienced technicians. American-made doors built to last. Proudly serving Southeast Michigan since 2002. Don't let a faulty garage door leave you vulnerable. Call now, and we'll get it fixed today.

Dover & Company

Dover & Company has been providing quality brands of garage doors, entry doors, openers, windows, gutters & more for customers in Michigan since 1936. We offer you quality, installed by experienced member of team at a competitive price. Serving Detroit, Flint, Lansing, Port Huron, Saginaw, & Everywhere in Between. Dover Does It! Browse through our portfolio from the comfort of your home or stop in and visit one of our showroom located in Flint, Saginaw, or Pontiac to examine the product before you decide which of our quality products you want installed on your property. Dover and Company is A+ Rated with the BBB

Wright & Son Bathtub Remodeling Specialist

We are a family owned company with over 35 years of experience. We specialize in walk in tubs an showers .Our walk in tubs an showers are designed for everyone who needs an easy and safe way to rejuvenate and bathe in the comfort of your own home.

Offers by Wright & Son Bathtub Remodeling Specialist  on Angi
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Residential and commercial garage door, wood, steel, vinyl, sectionals, rolling, self storage, house doors installation & repairing.