You might want to save energy and money by flipping off your circuit breakers while you’re on vacation, but should you? Turns out, there may be better ways. Here’s what you need to know about turning off circuit breakers over vacation.
Get matched with top Electricians in Brighton, MI
There are 49 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Brighton
- Gladiator Certified Home InspectorHe was very professional. The report we received was very detailed and easy to read. He was respectful of our home and very time efficient.
- Tranquility Home Inspections & ServicesBenny and his crew were great to work with! They showed up on time every day and completed the job in only 3 days! We are very happy with everything they did, they were very respectful of our property, and they did a great job!
- Calvary ElectricVery well! Honest, professional work and the charger has never given us any problems since installation. Thank you, Calvary Electric!
- Dave Korody and Associates Construction, IncMr. Korody and his team were ultra prompt and professional. While I am certain he must have had other projects during the course of my project, Dave was extremely prompt in answering any and every call and made me feel like I was his only client. His professionalism was also evident throughout the entire process. Dave and his team took care in every detail. It would be a pleasure to work with Dave and his team again
- Craft Electrical ServicesBrandon and his workers were very good to work with, they were polite, respectful, and very efficient.
- Craft Electrical ServicesCraft Electrical is the only business I trust to do my electrical. He is honest and reliable. It shows he has YEARS of experience as theres not much this man can’t do! Simply the BEST!
- Craft Electrical ServicesI've used Craft Electrical Services several times, and been nothing but impressed with each experience. Brandon has done both pre-scheduled work and emergency electrical work on my home, and has always been very communicative and accommodating. Reasonable pricing and honest work, I highly recommend!
- Craft Electrical ServicesThe owner ( Brandon) came out , always on time, the work was fabulous. It is nice to know there are good and honest people out there. I would call again in a heartbeat!!
- Craft Electrical ServicesVery well, everything went as planned. Brandon and his employees were all very friendly and professional. I have used Craft Electrical Services for several projects over the past few years and have always been very happy with the work they do!!
- MTS ConstructionFantastic! They worked hard and were dedicated to quality at everything they did. We appreciate all your time and effort on our project.
Electricians in Brighton
- Business Description:Electrical contractor looking for "small jobs" that the large contractors tend to shun. Such as the services offered below:Recent Review:Phil was great, knowledgeable and performed the job expertly. I'd hire him again.Gregory A.
- Business Description:Family Heating, Cooling & Electrical, Inc. has been helping families and businesses to live in comfort for many years. No other air conditioning, heating or electrical sales and service providers in the area compares with us when it comes to quality of service or affordability. Call for a complimentary proposal. We will not sell you something you do not need or want. Family is not just the name of our company, it's the way we do business. Family-Owned & Operated for Over 44 Years. No Sub-Cont..Recent Review:Perfect. Excellent product recommendations, on time, covered all floors with tarps, Totally done with installation by 3:30 PM. Cleaned up. Showed me the new system, Everything works. Prior to the installation they even made a recommendation which saved me approximately $200Steven T.
- Business Description:Full Service Electrical Contractor & Authorized Dealer for Generac Automatic Standby Generators. Licensed & fully insured electrician in business since 1994. Family owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Don's Electric, Dons Electric IncRecent Review:I regularly and highly recommend Don's Electric to anyone who is looking for top-notch electricians and outstanding people to work with. Don's Electric is a well-run company that provides superb service. The Gabbard family is the best! For example, last week we had a lengthy power outage, and (through no fault whatsoever of Don’s Electric) the engine in our back-up generator died, requiring replacement. With no replacement engine immediately available, Don's Electric was quick to the rescue; within a few hours, the Gabbards had installed a portable generator for use during the balance of the outage. (By the way, Don’s Electric previously replaced my outdated electrical service promptly, professionally, and at a very competitive price.) Thank you, Don's ElectricGuido A.
- Business Description:We are a fully insured professional Handy Man Company & electrical services contractor. We can handle anything from childproofing your home to hanging a TV, and panel swaps & electrical system upgrades and full rewires. No job too big or small! Call today for a free estimateRecent Review:Great! Job was done timely and with respect to our home. Price seemed fair for the work completed. Will plan to use again.Rebecah L.
- Business Description:Hire the professional electricians at RSC Electrical, Inc., and put your mind at ease. You’ll be greeted by a friendly face who’ll provide the highest level of service for a job of any size. Go ahead and check out the full list. We're ready to take on your project so please give us a call or click for an estimate today!Recent Review:Excellent! Donovan was right on time, very courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. The work was performed efficiently and everything works great!Kathy E.
- Business Description:*We do everything from repair to remolding. *No job to big. *30+ years experience in the construction field. *Help us build our portfolio for our new business. * competitive pricing. * hard reliable and honest work.Recent Review:Excellent! They did an amazing job painting a difficult area - the stairway with high ceilings. They also removed some trees for melania r.
- Business Description:24/7 Emergency Response. Complete Restoration and Insurance Work. We do all remodeling work, interior and exterior. We have been family owned and operated for over 50 years, living and operating out of the same community
- Business Description:Wycoff Well Drilling has been family owned for 3 gernerations! Bob's grandfather started drilling wells by hand in Farmington, MI and when his father, a master plumber, took over the business, he moved it to Commerce, MI. Bob Wyckoff has been running this family owned operation since 1982! Owner operatedRecent Review:Never called, Never emailed, never reached out at all.Marcella M.
- Business Description:We are in the People Business and have loved it for over 30 years! We have sat at tables from newly weds to retirees helping them make informed decisions about what is best for their home. We are a company that believes in transparency. We believe in always being authentic to who you are and that will transcend into everything you do and every customer we meet. We simplified the buying experience for our customers. We offer One & Done and Uniform Pricing. No other roofing company provides ..Recent Review:Here is the timeline of events: 1/30/2021 Quoted work for installing gutters along with repairing the hole in my garage roof left by previous owner. Stated he could do the roof repair 2/1/2021. 2/3/2021 I realize I need to remove a tree that is interfering with gutter installation. I delay the gutter work until I can have it removed. I am told he will get the roof repair done right away. During February we get snow making it harder to do the roof repair, however there was a window for the repairs to be completed beforehand which was not utilized. 3/1/2021 Asks when I would like the roof repair done, to which I replay whenever. 3/14/2021 Gutters are installed, and seem to be fine, although I have not seen them handle rain yet. 3/22/2021 Asks when he would like the roof repair done, by this time I have already asked someone else to do since it's been two months with a hole in my garage roof. 7/7/2021 I notice in very heavy rain fall the gutters are being bent down (fascia boards are 45 degree), this is because the bottom of the gutters aren't being supported properly. Tried to contact subcontractor that was hired by extreme exteriors, and was ignored. 7/19/2021 Contact extreme exteriors, and am told that he will stop by 7/26/2021 Gutters have not been looked at, I ask when he can come by, no response. 7/27/2021 Bump the text message, no response 7/28/2021 Tell him if he isn't going to address the issue to let me know, no response. 7/29/2021 Says he will send his project manager 8/13/2021 Day of this review, still has not looked at the issue. Extreme exteriors has profited from this job by sub contracting it out, and now has refused (through actions, not words) to stand behind the work. It's unreasonable for gutters to pour water over the middle section less than a year after installationCheyn W.
- Business Description:Regardless of whether you are a prospective home buyer, seller, or realtor, you can trust that our experts will check all main components of the property and provide a detailed home inspection report with the findingsRecent Review:It went very well. I was very happy with it .Margaret B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Rewiring a home—new or old—is a dangerous job. Whether you’re adding a few new outlets or replacing all the wiring in an old home, it requires professional help. Find out the cost to rewire a house, from permitting and inspections to cleanup.
Circuit breaker boxes give you the electricity you want and the safety you need in your home at the convenience of a switch. This guide will give you a comprehensive view of everything you need to know about your breaker box.
Find Electricians in
- New Hudson
- South Lyon
- Whitmore Lake
- Walled Lake
- Wolverine Lake
- White Lake
Electricians in Brighton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Choice Remodeling3088 w. baldwin
Grand Blank, Michigan
- 1st Choice Remodeling
- A Clean Cigarette1700 East Main Street
- A&A Construction15205 Pinewood Trail
- A&D Design Electronics LLC301 W. Midland rd
- A/C Electric451 Wheeler Rd
Bay City, Michigan
- AAA Service Network - Brighton324 W Grand River Ave
- Abor Trades1314 N Congress
- Accurate Floor & Wall LLC29880 Pierre Dr
- ACS Home Improvement5940 Scotch Settlement
- Action Cooling & Heating
- Advanced Electrical10252 Brooks Rd.
- Advanced Maintenance27581 Schoolcraft Rd
- Advanced Renovations and Repairs6188 Crestwood
White Lake, Michigan
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Almar Carpentry10263 Brunswick Dr
South Lyon, Michigan
- Atmosphere Pro.LLC10023 Bergin A
- Auto Ad Onz1477 S State Rd
- A Clean Cigarette
- B's Electric LLC6022 Westside Saginaw Rd
Bay City, Michigan
- Bauman's Construction LLC.
- BBK Construction 11327 Kensington St
Allen Park, Michigan
- Bilbrey-Garcia Handyman Services36 Maynard Cir
- BJ Electric & Design LLC20 Ridgeway Cl
- Bogey's Handy Man Service
- Bowen ElectricG-3189 South Dort Highway
- Bryjess Services
- B's Electric LLC
- Callard Industries604 S Adelaide
- Chapple Electric LLC11220 Torrey Rd
- CLEMENTS CONTRACTING3950 WHEELER RD
Bay City, Michigan
- CLEMENTS ELECTRIC INC204 S DEAN ST
Bay City, Michigan
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Consumers Energy4600 Coolidge Hwy
Royal Oak, Michigan
- Corkins Construction, Inc2245 Musson Rd
- CORNERSTONE ELECTRIC INC1248 N Morrish Rd
- COVET SECURITY14130 IROQUOIS WOODS DR
- CRAFTSMEN ELECTRICAL SVC LLC1011 STATE RD
- Custom Built Design & Remodeling2037 W Grand River Ave
- Custom Electric Service LLC233 Brighton Rd
- Callard Industries
- D&A Renovations31120 Wildwood St
- D.R. Electric Appliance Sales & Service116 W. Grand River
- Dan Murphy Building & Design LLC2870 Weatherly Rd
- Dave Korody and Associates Construction, IncPO BOX 384
- DCC Construction9100 Lapeer Road A
- Diamond Brake & Front End Inc4670 S Old US 23
- Dinse Contracting LLC1553 Long Meadow Trl
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- DirectBuy of Brighton5454 Eagle Center Dr
- Diversified Contractors Inc10039 Bergin Rd
- dix's electrical services inc5509 marja st
- DM Burr Heating & CoolingG-3449 Miller Rd
- Don's Electric Service10891 Dixie Hwy
- Doug's Handyman Service12460 Hill Rd
Swartz Creek, Michigan
- D&A Renovations
- G&B Painting485 Bonnie Circle
- Gary L Melchi Inc11275 Merrill Rd
Whitmore Lake, Michigan
- GC Contracting Co LLC4163 Media Ln
- Geek Squad - Best Buy8487 W GRAND RIVER AVE
- Gen Pro LLC2554 Crooked Lake Rd
- Gladiator Certified Home Inspector8100 Nantucket Dr
Mount Morris, Michigan
- Goyette Mechanical3842 Gorey Ave
- G&B Painting
- Haigh Electric1338 Elmhurst Dr
- Haley Mechanical8415 Dexter Chelsea Road
- Handy-Hubby Services LLC13078 Torrey Rd
- Handyman Connection of Ann Arbor4343 Concourse Dr Suite 220
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- HandyPro Handyman Service Inc22500 Orchard Lake Rd
- HANLIN ELECTRIC, INC.16239 RIVERSIDE
- Hartland Electric, LLCP.O. Box 704
- HELM Automation, LLC3037 Broadway Ave SW
- Hi-Tech Remodeling1203 Gordon St.
Mount Morris, Michigan
- Hinterman Electric IncG5043 Fenton Rd
- Hunter Keir Handyman Services
- Husband For A Day Inc14165 N FENTON RD
- Hyatt Construction Co3238 S. Irish rd
- Haigh Electric
- M L BAILEY ELECTRIC CO4591 SKELTON RD
- M.R. Electric Construction, Inc.4371 Torrey Rd
- Matheson Heating & Air Conditioning Inc4307 S Commerce Rd
Commerce Township, Michigan
- Matrix Home Solutions36082 Industrial Rd
- McCullough Electric LLC6454 W. Farrand RD.
- McDowell's Tile & Sons6430 Cheshire Dr
- Metro Electrical Systems10266 Lapeer Road
- Meyer Electric, Inc.PO Box 667
- Mid-Michigan Renovations, Inc.303 Smith St
- MINKLER ELECTRIC LLC959 E HURON AVE
- Mister Sparky10251 Bergin Rd.
- M L BAILEY ELECTRIC CO