If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Brighton, MI
There are 22 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Brighton
- Foundation Systems of MichiganIt was a difficult job. Foundation Systems of Michigan did a great job, were patient, and came back several times to get it correct.
- STAMPED CONCRETE SPECIALISTSMy new outdoor space is beautiful, and Nate was so professional! Love everything about it. Thank you so much for all your hard work.
- MI Concrete Lifting IncFor the last couple of years I've noticed my driveway slabs lifting, cracking and separating, I was going to get them replaced until I noticed MI Concrete Lifting's truck. I stopped and asked what their services included and was very interested when I found out that not only could my driveway be leveled, but the cracks and joints would be filled with caulk. The level of quality and care I've received from this company speaks volumes. They have great prices, an excellent warranty and superior customer service! I could not recommend them enough
- Marchbanks Cementwork & ConstructionVery disappointed and getting angry. We had a 30x60 pole barn poured last October 1st. By the end of November there were cracks everywhere. We reached out to them in November with pictures and explained the issue. We spent a lot of money to have a floor that is cracking that soon. He then told us that is normal, and that it was not structural. We asked to have him come out and inspect the floor. We received no response. The cracks have gotten progressively worse and are now big enough to fit a coin in them. We are trying one last time to reach out and hopefully have this resolved before legal action is needed. At this point I would not recommend them to ANYONE. Also. We opted out of having saw cuts due to the owners opinion. He said the cenemt will crack regardless. The cuts only control where it goes. Thats fine. But we have large cracks that are shifting and they refuse to come at least inspect the work. He is claiming the floor is sound without even seeing it
- Motor City BuildersEntire job took about 3 months, but result is fantastic. Dave, Matt, and the whole crew at Motor City Builders are great to deal with. I recommend you contact them about your next building or remodeling project.
- Motor City BuildersMotor City helped us transform a lake front cottage into a family home. 900 Sqft of addition were added to the existing home. ~75% of the existing structure was demolished and rebuilt. The job required a lot of ingenuity and creativity. Dave and his crew helped us from the design phase through the building process making necessary adjustments through the life of the project. Communication was always open and honest and we are very happy with the quality of work
- Motor City BuildersAll workers were professional. Cleaned up after each day and when the work was finished. The contractor miss quoted the cement work. He missed adding gravel to build up area to make it level. When I talked to the owner who quoted he told the workers to do what ever it took to do the job right. I decided to split the cost of the gravel with him
- Austin Brick Pavers LLCWe are so impressed with the hard work that both Al and Brandon put into this job. They showed up every day between 7:30 and 8 a.m. and left at 5. They even worked during the rain! They were not only personable but highly professional. They communicated with us at any given time and were highly competent and knowledgeable. The price that was charged was very in line for the service provided. We knew from the first few minutes of meeting with Eric, the owner, that he knew what he was talking about and was not trying to "oversell" us. We felt an instant rapport with him and knew right away that it was his company that we would choose. We made a wise choice. It looks absolutely beautiful
- Atlantic Coast Waterproofing IncAfter years of having a flooded basement we contacted Atlantic Coast Waterproofing. Gary, the owner, came to our home and explained the process he would use to guarantee (life time and transferrable) a dry basement. His explanation was very detailed and he answered all of our questions. The job was started promptly when scheduled and completed in the projected time frame. Plastic was draped over the basement contents to protect from dust, so the mess was minimal. All of the work was handled by the crew, Gary, Cody, Casey, Phil, and the very talented cement finisher, Richard. They cleaned the work site every day so that they were starting fresh the next day. The entire crew of Atlantic Coast Waterproofing possess a very strong work ethic. They are courteous, dependable, and considerate of their client's property. The saying "you get what you pay for", is very true in this case. The job exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Gary and his company for your waterproofing needs
- Atlantic Coast Waterproofing IncAtlantic Coast may not be the cheapest company but their work is outstanding. They were friendly, communicated what would be happening in my basement, and even took me downstairs to show me the work that they had done. I would definitely hire them again.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Brighton
- Business Description:Do you have concrete that has settled and its causing a trip hazard? Let ACE Mudjacking level it back up for you. Mudjacking is a process where a series of holes are drilled into the concrete and a concrete sand slurry is pumped into the holes causing the settled slab to be brought back to its original pour lineRecent Review:The leveling part itself was awesome. Justin was very detailed in making sure the floor was leveling properly, the gaps were filling in correctly, and that the leveling mixture was mixed appropriately. He showed me all the steps and why they were doing them. The reason I rated them good was because the cleanup could have been much better. They basically just washed out their wheelbarrows with the leftover concrete onto my front lawn. And the one helper spent most of the day wasting my water by spraying down the driveway to allegedly clean it, but it really didn't end up clean at all. Overall, the service that I paid for was to level my garage floor, and that was done professionally and perfectlyGayle K.
- Business Description:The B-Dry® System Wet Basement Waterproofing Process has been used in homes nationwide for over 50 years. Installed in over 300,000 homes and growing, it has been tried and tested in alleviating wet basement problems caused by a number of reasons. In 1986, it was even awarded a patent from the United States Government. Our basement waterproofing systems are warranted and designed to protect your home from problems caused by a high water table, heavy wet soil, cracks or seams in the floor and ..Recent Review:The work was done almost 2 years ago and is holding up without any issues. It was done in the timeframe promised, done professionally and the finishing was excellent. I had flooring installed and developed an issue due to the installation. Both the owner and site leader recently came out and inspected the system to ensure there was no issue with the drain (there wasn't). This type of customer service is rare these days. I am very happy I had the system installed and appreciate the professionalism I have encountered with this company from the estimate, work, finishing and follow-up. Thank you!Debra G.
- Business Description:We are a small woman owned company, our main business is renting out dumpsters but we also specialize in demo, junk removal, concrete and asphalt removal. Our skilled hands will take apart and haul away your old deck, kitchen, baths, and any other project you would like to start. We can clean out garages basements and rental properties. We do eviction clean outs. We rent our dumpster weekly or daily call us for a free estimatRecent Review:The service was great. They were fast and friendly.Karly L.
- Business Description:Stamped concrete specialists, offers services for all types of flat workRecent Review:My new outdoor space is beautiful, and Nate was so professional! Love everything about it. Thank you so much for all your hard work.Sabrina B.
- Business Description:We are a family owned small business that offers a variety of services. Many of our customers are repeat customers because they like the fact they can have a "Go to Company" to meet their repair/service needs!!Recent Review:Basement cleaned to get rid of mold and pet urine smell.Tiffany S.
- Business Description:Specializing in both commercial and residential work, Asphalt Express has been in business since 2004. Our owner has over 25 years of experience in the Asphalt paving industry. When you work with us, we work with professionals that provide attention to detail from start to finish. Give us a call to schedule a FREE consultation and one of our staff members will come out to meet with you for a complete evaluation and present you will all your options. As a client, you’ll be able to benefit f..Recent Review:I have not had any work done yet but Debbie was very helpful and always followed up on all my requests.vickey f.
- Business Description:The chimney sweep specialists at Doctor Flue are CSIA certified, so they can provide an accurate system evaluation, certified chimney inspection, consultation, and service recommendation for your chimney or fireplace. Video Inspections can reveal dangerous problems inside your chimney not visible with just a flashlight. If you need chimney cleaning, chimney relining, waterproofing, or chimney repair, we even offer written warranties on products and services, as well as our LIFETIME WARRANTY F..Recent Review:They are my “go to” in this department. Professional. Polite. Reliable.Jane T.
- Business Description:Installing tile for more than 25 years, I learned to do tiling very young as my dad built custom homes growing up my brothers and i took to the flooring business. you name it, we can tile it! I love taking your ideas and making your project one of a kindRecent Review:It went very well. They were careful to close off the rest of the house from the demolition work. Cleaned up at the end of every day. Stayed on site until the job was done and took extra pains on the finishing.Candace M.
- Business Description:We specialize in Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Waterproofing (encapsulation), Concrete Lifting, Egress Window / Window Well Installation, Installation of Helical piles for new or existing foundations and Foundation Repair. Our team has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the construction and waterproofing industries. We pride ourselves on getting the job done right the first time! Contact us today for your free estimateRecent Review:Troy and his team were so wonderful throughout this entire process! Troy came out over a year ago to quote - he spent nearly 4 hours on my property making sure that he understood exactly what was going on with each of my buildings. He took several pictures and gave a very estimate. I had several other companies come out to provide quotes & they just simply weren't as thorough or kind. Troy continued to follow up and once we were able to budget for the project, he came out and made sure nothing had changed. Throughout the job he took TONS of pictures so I didn't have to go under the building to check it out. They were professional & very respectful of our business operations. I will have them back this summer to finish up some additional projects! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANYAngie S.
- Business Description:We are a family based business that specializes in all types of masonry work that includes brick, block and stone. We have been in business for over 20 years doing anything from custom homes, repairs to commercial work. There is no job too small or too big. We aim to exceed our customers expectations every timeRecent Review:It was pretty good. They did a good job.Gus T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- New Hudson
- South Lyon
- Whitmore Lake
- Walled Lake
- Wolverine Lake
- White Lake
concrete contractors in Brighton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&A Construction15205 Pinewood Trail
- Above and Beyond Contracting16020 wilson
- ACE Mud Jacking2485 E. Wardlow
- Action Asphalt LLC12809 Silver Lake Rd Ste A
- Adams Ants5480 grand blanc rd
Swartz Creek, Michigan
- Advanced Maintenance27581 Schoolcraft Rd
- ALL SEASONS REMODELINGPO BOX 50
- American Concrete Leveling10051 E. Highland Rd.
- Angelo & Sons Foundation Inc.PO Box 695
- ARK Foundation Repair & Waterproofing LLC10740 Fowlerville Rd
- Asphalt Express LLC261 Arlene Ct
White Lake, Michigan
- Atlantic Coast Waterproofing Inc8101 Sheraton Park Dr
- A&A Construction
- Carly & Co671 Glenlivet St
- ccnco2138 3rd St
Bay City, Michigan
- CDI Construction Group Inc.P.O. Box 2410
- Christopher Kaszubowski28595 Leroy St
- CLI-Concrete Leveling Inc1659 Beverly Ave
- Clover Asphalt5815 Hemingway Lake Rd
Otter Lake, Michigan
- Concrete Man Repair&Alterations7037 Granada Dr
- Concrete Turner LLC P.o.box 75356
- Cutting Edge Roofing1150 Atlantic St
- Carly & Co
- Daddy Daughter Construction202 Ripley Rd
- DCC Construction9100 Lapeer Road A
- DeBottis Development & Asphalt SealCoating2517 Black Eagle Ridge L'Eagle Pointe
- DELTA PAVING INC4186 HOLIDAY DR
- Diamond Concrete Sawing855 Godfrey Ave SW
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Doctor Flue, inc.1610 Dinius Rd
- Dow Asphalt Inc10421 Calkins RD
Swartz Creek, Michigan
- Doyle Pools7282 Fenton Rd Suite 2
Grand Blanc, Michigan
- Daddy Daughter Construction
- Live Your Dream Renovation Inc100 Canter Ln
- Live Your Dream Renovation Inc
- Old School Concrete LLC5420 Singer St
Grand Blanc, Michigan
- Old School Concrete LLC
- Paradise Painting & Construction Inc.4619 Culver Rd
- Paradise Painting & Construction Inc.
- Quality Built Building QBB300 Atlantic Street
Bay City, Michigan
- Quality Built Building QBB
- R & B Contractors3171 Richfield rd
- R & R ASPHALT PAVING4507 N TIPSICO LAKE RD
- Revolutionary Concrete4128 Crosby Rd
- Revolutionary Concrete LLC4128 Crosby Rd
- RNS Services1411 Penbroke Dr
- Rooter MD Plumbing and Heating31675 W 8 Mile Road
- RUHLIG BUILDERS LLC3599 ANNCHESTER
- R & B Contractors
- The neighborhood handyman5036 N Latson Rd
- Time Saver ServicesPO Box 95
- Tittle Brothers Construction15720 Fort St
- TNT Poured Walls, Inc.P.O. Box 265
Swartz Creek, Michigan
- Total Construction and Restoration LLC2758 E Midland Rd
Bay City, Michigan
- Two Brothers5507 Mabley Hill Rd
- The neighborhood handyman
- ULTIMATE CONCRETE SOLUTIONS9552 E Highland Rd # 50
- ULTIMATE CONCRETE SOLUTIONS
- Warner Concrete Walls9400 White Lake Rd
- Warner Concrete Walls