Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Get matched with top Electricians in Howell, MI
There are 51 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Howell
- Power Plus ElectricalIt was done in a timely matter, when he was done it was done how we wanted it and there was no mess left. Tom was very personable and easy to work with!
- Power Plus ElectricalI was extremely impressed with the work provided. My new hot tub was installed along with outdoor lighting in the surrounding area. Tom was professional and efficient, really listening to the vision I had for the lighting project. He even helped install a ceiling fan in the house before wrapping up the job. Definitely went the extra mile and I will be referring Tom to my friends and family for any projects they need completed
- CRElectrical LLCIt was a very professional experience for us they were extremely friendly and they were there when they said they would be. Gave us many different options to fix the issues we were having and provided us with experience that was above and beyond what we have got from contractors in the past.
- CRElectrical LLCA very nice family owned business who took care of my problems in a very quick professional manner. I will be sure to tell any of my friends /family to hire this company to do work.
- CRElectrical LLCHad a great experience. He located the issue and solved it. I had a few different electricians who couldn’t figure out the problem and Cort was able to fix it. Wouldn’t call anyone else in the future. Thank you Cort for an excellent job!!
- Gladiator Certified Home InspectorHe was very professional. The report we received was very detailed and easy to read. He was respectful of our home and very time efficient.
- Tranquility Home Inspections & ServicesBenny and his crew were great to work with! They showed up on time every day and completed the job in only 3 days! We are very happy with everything they did, they were very respectful of our property, and they did a great job!
- Calvary ElectricVery well! Honest, professional work and the charger has never given us any problems since installation. Thank you, Calvary Electric!
- Dave Korody and Associates Construction, IncMr. Korody and his team were ultra prompt and professional. While I am certain he must have had other projects during the course of my project, Dave was extremely prompt in answering any and every call and made me feel like I was his only client. His professionalism was also evident throughout the entire process. Dave and his team took care in every detail. It would be a pleasure to work with Dave and his team again
- Foundation Systems of MichiganThey rescheduled us twice moving the project back for 3 months. The day they showed up tried to add more than what was on the bid. Once it didn't pass inspection by the township just kept getting the run around and in the end had to pay someone else to finish to pass inspection.
Electricians in Howell
- Business Description:Full Service Electrical Contractor & Authorized Dealer for Generac Automatic Standby Generators. Licensed & fully insured electrician in business since 1994. Family owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Don's Electric, Dons Electric IncRecent Review:I regularly and highly recommend Don's Electric to anyone who is looking for top-notch electricians and outstanding people to work with. Don's Electric is a well-run company that provides superb service. The Gabbard family is the best! For example, last week we had a lengthy power outage, and (through no fault whatsoever of Don’s Electric) the engine in our back-up generator died, requiring replacement. With no replacement engine immediately available, Don's Electric was quick to the rescue; within a few hours, the Gabbards had installed a portable generator for use during the balance of the outage. (By the way, Don’s Electric previously replaced my outdated electrical service promptly, professionally, and at a very competitive price.) Thank you, Don's ElectricGuido A.
- Business Description:Hire the professional electricians at RSC Electrical, Inc., and put your mind at ease. You’ll be greeted by a friendly face who’ll provide the highest level of service for a job of any size. Go ahead and check out the full list. We're ready to take on your project so please give us a call or click for an estimate today!Recent Review:Excellent! Donovan was right on time, very courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. The work was performed efficiently and everything works great!Kathy E.
- Business Description:We are a fully insured professional Handy Man Company & electrical services contractor. We can handle anything from childproofing your home to hanging a TV, and panel swaps & electrical system upgrades and full rewires. No job too big or small! Call today for a free estimateRecent Review:Great! Job was done timely and with respect to our home. Price seemed fair for the work completed. Will plan to use again.Rebecah L.
- Business Description:Electrical contractor specialized in residential remodeling, commercial, and industrial work. Our company offers a full warranty with all work. We have a full engineering team for lighting projects and other specialty servicesRecent Review:I was extremely impressed with the work provided. My new hot tub was installed along with outdoor lighting in the surrounding area. Tom was professional and efficient, really listening to the vision I had for the lighting project. He even helped install a ceiling fan in the house before wrapping up the job. Definitely went the extra mile and I will be referring Tom to my friends and family for any projects they need completedBrianna H.
- Business Description:Electrical contractor looking for "small jobs" that the large contractors tend to shun. Such as the services offered below:Recent Review:Phil was great, knowledgeable and performed the job expertly. I'd hire him again.Gregory A.
- Business Description:*We do everything from repair to remolding. *No job to big. *30+ years experience in the construction field. *Help us build our portfolio for our new business. * competitive pricing. * hard reliable and honest work.Recent Review:Excellent! They did an amazing job painting a difficult area - the stairway with high ceilings. They also removed some trees for melania r.
- Business Description:1 employee. I am a finish carpenter with 34years in the trades. I have owned my company for 24 years. All other trades are subcontracted.Recent Review:Alan recently completed a full stairway replacement in our home. We now have a beautiful oak stairway to enjoy. This was the second time we contracted with him for a home upgrade project. As before, his craftsmanship is excellent. He is committed to quality and professionalism in every aspect of his work. We will certainly contact him again for our next projectKen L.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:Very customer oriented team. If its not right it wont be done, and with 17 years experience working on generators we know exactly how its supposed to be done. Certified technicians, and licensed master contractors insures the job is done to code and meets manufacturers warranty standards. Additional Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Customer service is important to me and Shawn and his team did not disappoint! They arrived on time, worked together like a well-oiled machine and did a great job cleaning up. They even distributed the soil that had been removed to place the generator, over low area spots on my lawn. From start to finish, they handled everything from coordinating with Consumers Energy to pulling the necessary permits. Shawn was onsite throughout the installation and it was clear that these guys enjoyed working together. They follow-up for maintenance for which you don't have to prepay. Great serviceTHERESE T.
- Business Description:Wycoff Well Drilling has been family owned for 3 gernerations! Bob's grandfather started drilling wells by hand in Farmington, MI and when his father, a master plumber, took over the business, he moved it to Commerce, MI. Bob Wyckoff has been running this family owned operation since 1982! Owner operatedRecent Review:Never called, Never emailed, never reached out at all.Marcella M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Whether you own or rent your home, you have to watch for potential electrical dangers. To help, check out our guide to eight electrical dangers to know.
The cost to move an electric meter depends on how far you’re moving it, whether it needs replacing, and the cost of labor near you.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Howell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Choice Remodeling3088 w. baldwin
Grand Blank, Michigan
- 1st Choice Remodeling
- A Clean Cigarette1700 East Main Street
- A&A Construction15205 Pinewood Trail
- A&D Design Electronics LLC301 W. Midland rd
- A/C Electric451 Wheeler Rd
Bay City, Michigan
- AAA Service Network - Brighton324 W Grand River Ave
- Abor Trades1314 N Congress
- ACS Home Improvement5940 Scotch Settlement
- Action Cooling & Heating
- ACTION ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR5475 CURDY RD
- Adrenalin ElectricPO Box 2014
- Advanced Electrical10252 Brooks Rd.
- Advanced Maintenance27581 Schoolcraft Rd
- Advanced Renovations and Repairs6188 Crestwood
White Lake, Michigan
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Almar Carpentry10263 Brunswick Dr
South Lyon, Michigan
- Atmosphere Pro.LLC10023 Bergin A
- Auto Ad Onz1477 S State Rd
- A Clean Cigarette
- B's Electric LLC6022 Westside Saginaw Rd
Bay City, Michigan
- Bauman's Construction LLC.
- BBK Construction 11327 Kensington St
Allen Park, Michigan
- Bilbrey-Garcia Handyman Services36 Maynard Cir
- BJ Electric & Design LLC20 Ridgeway Cl
- Bogey's Handy Man Service
- Bowen ElectricG-3189 South Dort Highway
- Brighton Electrical Pros
- Bryjess Services
- B's Electric LLC
- Callard Industries604 S Adelaide
- Carnes Electric9420 Ray Rd
- Chapple Electric LLC11220 Torrey Rd
- CLEMENTS CONTRACTING3950 WHEELER RD
Bay City, Michigan
- CLEMENTS ELECTRIC INC204 S DEAN ST
Bay City, Michigan
- Clover Electric327 Catrell Dr
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Consumers Energy4600 Coolidge Hwy
Royal Oak, Michigan
- Corkins Construction, Inc2245 Musson Rd
- CORNERSTONE ELECTRIC INC1248 N Morrish Rd
- COVET SECURITY14130 IROQUOIS WOODS DR
- CRAFTSMEN ELECTRICAL SVC LLC1011 STATE RD
- CURRENT ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS3700 PLAZA DR
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Custom Built Design & Remodeling2037 W Grand River Ave
- Custom Electric Service LLC233 Brighton Rd
- Callard Industries
- D&A Renovations31120 Wildwood St
- D.R. Electric Appliance Sales & Service116 W. Grand River
- Dan Murphy Building & Design LLC2870 Weatherly Rd
- dan's contracting
- Dave Korody and Associates Construction, IncPO BOX 384
- DCC Construction9100 Lapeer Road A
- Diamond Brake & Front End Inc4670 S Old US 23
- Diversified Contractors Inc10039 Bergin Rd
- dix's electrical services inc5509 marja st
- DM Burr Heating & CoolingG-3449 Miller Rd
- Don's Electric Service10891 Dixie Hwy
- Doug's Handyman Service12460 Hill Rd
Swartz Creek, Michigan
- D&A Renovations
- G&B Painting485 Bonnie Circle
- Gary L Melchi Inc11275 Merrill Rd
Whitmore Lake, Michigan
- GC Contracting Co LLC4163 Media Ln
- Geek Squad - Best Buy8487 W GRAND RIVER AVE
- Gen Pro LLC2554 Crooked Lake Rd
- Gladiator Certified Home Inspector8100 Nantucket Dr
Mount Morris, Michigan
- Goyette Mechanical3842 Gorey Ave
- G&B Painting
- Haigh Electric1338 Elmhurst Dr
- Haley Mechanical8415 Dexter Chelsea Road
- Handy-Hubby Services LLC13078 Torrey Rd
- Handyman Connection of Ann Arbor4343 Concourse Dr Suite 220
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- HandyPro Handyman Service Inc22500 Orchard Lake Rd
- Hartland Electric, LLCP.O. Box 704
- HELM Automation, LLC3037 Broadway Ave SW
- Hi-Tech Remodeling1203 Gordon St.
Mount Morris, Michigan
- Hinterman Electric IncG5043 Fenton Rd
- Husband For A Day Inc14165 N FENTON RD
- Hyatt Construction Co3238 S. Irish rd
- Haigh Electric
- M L BAILEY ELECTRIC CO4591 SKELTON RD
- M.R. Electric Construction, Inc.4371 Torrey Rd
- Matrix Home Solutions3050 N Kennicott Ave
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Matrix Home Solutions36082 Industrial Rd
- McCullough Electric LLC6454 W. Farrand RD.
- McDowell's Tile & Sons6430 Cheshire Dr
- Metro Electrical Systems10266 Lapeer Road
- Meyer Electric, Inc.PO Box 667
- Mid-Michigan Renovations, Inc.303 Smith St
- MINKLER ELECTRIC LLC959 E HURON AVE
- Mister Sparky10251 Bergin Rd.
- M L BAILEY ELECTRIC CO