If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Brighton, MI
There are 4 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Brighton
- Simon PavingThey were very professional, polite and courteous. Bob and his team delivered over and beyond out expectations.
- GUARDIAN SEALCOAT & PAVINGPat and his crew are very conscientious, professional and take the time to do a good job. I have been pleased with his work and his crew also does snow removal for our neighborhood and is very careful, never any damage.
- Asphalt Express LLCThe driveway was timeworn but wasn’t ready to replace yet just sealcoating. Asphalt Express did an outstanding job covering every inch of the driveway with a first-class sealcoat.
- Action Asphalt LLCI was surprised to see only one individual show up at the end of the day who happened to be the driveway sealcoat superintendent. (In years past other companies usually had 3-4 in a crew) He did the entire job by himself in 45 minutes, answered all my questions, and did a nice looking professional job. He explained why some driveways don't last more than a year and said I shouldn't need recoating for 2 years which is the standard. He said he had 20 years experience and it showed. I was very impressed with the job he did and we'll see how it holds up over the winter and next year and see if it makes it 2 years as promised. I switched to this company because the company that had done the job over the past decade's quality fell off sharply and my last two coating only lasted a year due to the mix being thinned to much according to the individual who did it this year. Overall I'm very pleased and look forward to using this company again in two years read less
- QUALITY ASPHALT COThis is a great company to do business with. I've been using them for several years to coat and repair our long asphalt driveway every other year. Ron is a straight shooter who will tell you the best way to take care of your driveway and give you a fair price. They always show up on time and the employees are always very friendly and hard workers who get the job done in a timely manner. I highly recommend Quality Asphalt Co read less
- Motor City BuildersThey were prompt, polite and on budget. The pitch of the driveway was corrected to promote proper drainage.
- Yeager Asphalt IncThey were here within one week of our contacting them. They edged the driveway, filled cracks, and recoated the driveway. They were efficient and professional. The driveway looks great.
- Yeager Asphalt IncExtremely well with one exception. They were to give us a days notice when they were going to begin the grading. Instead they called that morning, but promised to give us a days notice before they began the paving. We were out of town on the tenth. We got a voicemail at 6:15 that morning and they arrived to do the job 2 hours later. We returned that afternoon to find we couldn't enter our drive for 24 hours read less
- Yeager Asphalt IncPrice was in the ballpark with everybody else. Their responsiveness was excellent. I liked their thoroughness and professionalism. All the information they gave me was for my benefit. It was really a good estimate. It was in the ballpark with everybody else that I had come out. They were all pretty good read less
- Yeager Asphalt IncWell organized work team. Lots of workers on site for job, all knew what needed to be done and kept busy. For an asphalt job, very neat and professional. Driveway had to be done in 2 sections, so unfortunately there's a slight crease where sections joined; hopefully will be hidden by sealcoat once that's applied. Generally good communication before installation; would have liked a couple more days notice before installation (just had one day), but it worked out ok. Highly recommen read less
Driveway Pavers in Brighton
- Business Description:Simon Paving Is A Trusted Company Since 1964 . We Service All Size Project's .A Large Crew And State Of The Art Machinery Bringing Asphalt Pavement Technology To A New Level That Insures You Quality Craftmanship And Competitive Pricing . Licensed , Bonded , And Insured . All Work Warrantied read lessRecent Review:Great customer service, Excellent work & Excellent prices. I highly recommend !tracy g.
- Business Description:Specializing in both commercial and residential work, Asphalt Express has been in business since 2004. Our owner has over 25 years of experience in the Asphalt paving industry. When you work with us, we work with professionals that provide attention to detail from start to finish. Give us a call to schedule a FREE consultation and one of our staff members will come out to meet with you for a complete evaluation and present you will all your options. As a client, you’ll be able to benefit f.. read lessRecent Review:I have not had any work done yet but Debbie was very helpful and always followed up on all my requests.vickey f.
- Business Description:Action Asphalt LLC. to the rescue! http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/hamburg-township-bans-coal-tar-driveway-sealants. We have been in business since 1978 serving Livingston and surrounding counties putting our customers first. We were the first asphalt company in the area to acknowledge and comply with local government regulations before the laws were put on the books. We offer an asphalt based and environmentally friendly Polymer Modified Emulsion for seal-coating that is environmentally s.. read lessRecent Review:I was surprised to see only one individual show up at the end of the day who happened to be the driveway sealcoat superintendent. (In years past other companies usually had 3-4 in a crew) He did the entire job by himself in 45 minutes, answered all my questions, and did a nice looking professional job. He explained why some driveways don't last more than a year and said I shouldn't need recoating for 2 years which is the standard. He said he had 20 years experience and it showed. I was very impressed with the job he did and we'll see how it holds up over the winter and next year and see if it makes it 2 years as promised. I switched to this company because the company that had done the job over the past decade's quality fell off sharply and my last two coating only lasted a year due to the mix being thinned to much according to the individual who did it this year. Overall I'm very pleased and look forward to using this company again in two years read lessChris R.
- Business Description:Beginning in 2005 Anthony started independently contracting asphalt maintenance through southeastern Michigan's oldest sealcoating company. That year Anthony and the crew successfully completed a 1 mile long private airport in Lenawee County. Since then Anthony has established roots and a full business entity 'Anthony's Asphalt' in Livingston and Washtenaw Counties. During the off season of 2009, Anthony acquired ownership of Asphalt Engineering based out of Milford, MI. Creating the repu.. read lessRecent Review:They did not last me know what time they were coming. Landscaping was messed up and some cracks and holds were not filled. Sealcoat was over sprayed onto onto grass.Tom D.
- Business Description:Michigan All Pro Asphalt Paving LLC has been in business for over 50 years. We accept all major credit cards. Fully insured, general liability and work mens compensation. Michigan All Pro Asphalt and Paving does offer senior and church discounts. All of our work is guaranteed andreferences are available. Member of BBB for over 25 years. Additional contact: Tina Golobo. Asphalt paving. Parking lots. New construction. Resurfacing. Asphalt recycling. Hot patching. Cold patching. Saw cutting. Dra.. read lessRecent Review:After completion and the first rain there was huge puddles on the court one as large as 20’ in diameter . The court was not graded properly ! I called the owner Bob Golobo to see what can be done . He tells me they did the best job they could do and get a squeegee and hung up on me . I called again and he told me to never call him again.! Totally unprofessional rude arrogant and incompetent! My dream court turned into a nightmare thanks to Michigan All Pro Asphalt !!!! read lessChuck V.
- Business Description:Asphalt paving company with approximately 25 employees. D & H Asphalt has been in operation since 1965 serving mainly the Livingston, Washtenaw and western Oakland Counties. We accept cash, check and credit cards read lessRecent Review:A nightmare. Large areas of the drive almost immediately started breaking up, but were told that this is 'normal. Contacted them no fewer than 5 times over the last year with several assurances that they would get right back to us - nada - until I contacted the Better Business Bureau (BBB). I asked - repeatedly - for someone to call me when they would come out so that I could show them huge swathes of the drive that were completely breaking down (see attached photo). Of course, no one called me, and after I contacted the BBB, I was informed that someone did come out and that all is well and we will 'enjoy' many years of use. Well, take a gander of this pic - which they said looks fine- portions 1/4 to 1/2 inch of asphalt have already broken away despite being resurfaced twice. We have had multiple contractors doing repairs at our house and all have asked "who did your driveway?' - and not from an admiring perspective. This has been a complete nightmare and we are now looking for someone to resurface the drive. Buyers beware.. read lessStephen W.
- Business Description:Yeager Asphalt is a family owned & operated business. Yeager Asphalt employees approximately 40-45 employees.Recent Review:they came first week of Sept and tore it out. Then we waited and waited with one excuse after another abiut why it wasn't being done. They finally completed Nov 20. Following June it started to crumble & spots tore up - they "spot sealed it" again and then when still was having issues they stopped contacting us. Each week we call, get told the "vice president" is aware and yet no one ever calls us back or comes to look at it. We just.lost out on $5000 lousy quality driveway with no followup customer service read lessKRISTINE D.
- Business Description:Concrete raising and leveling company specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial projects. American Concrete Leveling is the largest leveling contractor serving all Michigan communities.Recent Review:First class job and exemplary customer service.Rex C.
- Business Description:We have 5 trucks journyman masons with Michigan experiance visa mastercard welcome
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- New Hudson
- South Lyon
- Whitmore Lake
- Wolverine Lake
- Walled Lake
- White Lake
driveway paving contractors in Brighton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BENNETT ASPHALT PAVING INC3594 Fort Knox Dr.
- BENNETT ASPHALT PAVING INC
- Clover Asphalt5815 Hemingway Lake Rd
Otter Lake, Michigan
- Clover Asphalt
- D & H Asphalt Company10063 Industrial Dr
- D O W Asphalt Paving LLC10421 Calkins Rd
Swartz Creek, Michigan
- DCC Construction9100 Lapeer Road A
- DeBottis Development & Asphalt SealCoating2517 Black Eagle Ridge L'Eagle Pointe
- Dow Asphalt Inc10421 Calkins RD
Swartz Creek, Michigan
- D & H Asphalt Company
- East Side Maintenance3855 East 10 Mile Road
- East Side Maintenance
- Johns asphalt repair
- Johns asphalt repair
- Quality Built Building QBB300 Atlantic Street
Bay City, Michigan
- Quality Built Building QBB
- The neighborhood handyman5036 N Latson Rd
- The neighborhood handyman
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- Yeager Asphalt IncPO Box 189
- Yeager Asphalt Inc