Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Brighton, MI
There are 28 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Brighton
- Bluebird CFWHe was amazing. He gave all of the information. He even let me video his explanation so I could show my husband without mixing it up. He was very easy going. He did wear a mask. He was not at all afraid to tell us we could handle it ourselves. He explained what we needed to do and didn't charge.
- klenow&sons plumbing&sewer serviceI thought it would be a huge job. He had it fixed in 15 minutes, charged me $75 for the call. He saw another leak in the faucet, ordered a part and had that fixed in 5 business days for another $100, part included.
- H20 WaterproofingH20 is the kind of company all consumers hope for. Honest, professional, dedicated to quality, and very knowledgeable. I recommend them highly.
- Advanced Basement SolutionsI contacted Advanced Basement Solutions, requesting an assessment on a basement. (We're projected to close on the house in a few weeks.) Our desired end-state was to simply reduce water/moisture so as to make the basement suitable for storage. Estimate was provided by Chris W. I couldn't have asked for a better / more honest assessment. From my (uninformed) perspective, the basement was in need of significant renovation----french drains, thicker concrete floor, etc. Chris informed us that such a massive effort wasn't necessary------a good paint-job followed by installation of a good de-humidifier would meet our needs. BOTTOM LINE: Here is another straight-A report endorsing their professional, straight-shooting service
- Foundation Systems of MichiganThey came out to give us an estimate. They were very professional, but we decided not to get the job done at this time.
- Foundation Systems of MichiganThe project went really well. The crew was punctual, polite and professional. The job was finished on time and the crew did a decent job cleaning up the mess from the project.
- Gutter Systems of MichiganFrom initial contact to the project completion and follow up the service, skill, friendliness and professionalism were exceptional.
- Foundation Systems of MichiganEverything went well. They showed up on time on the scheduled days and completed my whole basement in a day and a half. Everything looks good and works great. They communicated well, they were polite to my wife, and worked efficiently while keeping the mess to a minimum.
- Foundation Systems of MichiganExcellent! Crew was well trained, knew exactly what was needed, explained thoroughly and did the job in a timely, professional manner.
- Foundation Systems of MichiganOur previous weep tile was failing and, in May 2017, FSM came to put in a gutter and tile system inside our basement on the floor. A messy job but they kept the dust down better than I would've imagined and were done in less than half a day. Very professional In December 2017 they came back to put 3 anchors on one wall that had cracked due to the City of Midland's storm sewer backing up in our basements. This time it was a different team but they were just as efficient and professional as the first team. A great bunch of employees. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again. But sure hope we don't have to!!
Basement Waterproofers in Brighton
- Business Description:Free home inspections, financing available. (5 yrs Int. Free). Veteran Owned and operated. We specialize in basement waterproofing, foundation repair and crawl space encapsulation.Recent Review:Met with 360 Rep John R. (14 Aug 20). Received a quote for installing (4) 42"fortified helical piers to raise foundation of my attached garbage. Mr. was professional, knowledgeable, and he arrived on schedule. He performed an exterior inspection of my home and interior inspection of my garage to see if other repairs were necessary. He determined no other concerns aligned to my existing issues. The quote seemed reasonable for the amount of work involved; however, I was skeptical due to the hugh investment. It was somewhat comforting to learn there was a warranty and an engineering report was optional. I was a little concerned John forgot to inform me about the $250 permit fee that was required in addition to the engineering fee ($500); however, he said he would waive/cover this as it was due to his error. I reached out to three other contractors for quotes. One company which had previously performed waterproofing services in my basement had provided a quote for $25-30k. However, the company provided zero references for doing foundation supports. The second company "Percision Foundation Systems" convinced me to tear out finished paneling in my basement looking for a presumed horizontal crack. Fortunately, no such crack(s) existed anywhere; however, I now have to pay additional monies to have drywall installed. The third never responded. In all fairness, 360 SOL was my only option available to get the work done prior to winter. I was very nervous about moving forward; however, I am definitely impressed with my decision to have the work completed by this company!!! The work was completed 28 Oct (covid). The entire process went better than anticipated. The crew arrived on time and completely on schedule. Very professional and polite teammates. Clean up went well. Only two concerns: the $250 permit fee surfaced as a surprise in which the owner quickly reconciled, and the dirt left onsite could've been compressed more. Overall, I highly recommend Foundations Solutions 360!YOLANDA T.
- Business Description:We specialize in basement waterproofing, foundation repair and structural repair. We also do exterior drainage and water management. We are a licensed and insured company and would be happy to show you our license and proof of insurance. We offer financing and also accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. We specialize in customer satisfaction as you can see by our reviews. You won't be disappointed you went with us to do your job
- Business Description:Hi! Due to the Corona Virus we are shifting our resources to the bio-hazard side of our business that specializes in remediation. We have done this type of bio-hazard work since 2010. We are trained in covid-19 remediation. We are currently working almost exclusively on spraying and cleaning for the virus at airports, medical clinics and business offices. Let us know how we can help! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, a..Recent Review:Excellent. Very responsive, quality work and prompt!Cynthia M.
- Business Description:Homespec is a family-owned and operated business started in 1994 with the simple goal of providing exceptional craftsmanship and even more incredible customer service. We believe that a home repair should be fixed right the first time and for a fair price! We've stayed true to that vision for over 25 years and are proud to provide Michigan homeowners with some of the best in basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, gutter installation, concrete leveling, & foundation repair. We proudly s..Recent Review:I called HomeSpec for an estimate on a leak in the corner of my basement. During the inspection, the sales rep damaged four pieces of paneling, several ceiling tiles, and the frame holding the ceiling tiles in. He made a big mess to say the least. When I called the company to ask for the repairs to be made, the company refused to cover the damage and would not acknowledge any fault. This was a year ago and we are still trying to get the company to repair the damage to my basement. I would not recommend this company to anyoneJohn G.
- Business Description:Dry Basements Plus is your trusted expert for basement waterproofing and crawl space encapsulation services. Using patented, warrantied products developed by Basement Systems, a world leader in dry basement and crawl space technology, we provide effective solutions for your home. Have a wet, flooded basement or damp crawl space? A basement you're planning on finishing? A crawl space you want to use for storage? We have a solution. All Things Basementy is our specialty. We proudly serve homeo..Recent Review:The service was excellent. They were easy to work with. They were clean and pick up everything. They were professional and you didn't have to worry. They finished the work in a timely manner. I would consider hiring them again, and I would refer them to anybody. For me, I really like how clean they were. Cleanliness was my biggest concern, and they did a good jobTonia H.
- Business Description:Basement Waterproofing of Michigan, is a locally owned and operated Michigan business with many years of experience under their belts. Unlike most handymen companies that claim to fix leaky basement, This is all we do and we do it right and we waterproof basements better than most other companies. We do not use temporary bandage type repairs, we thoroughly inspect every single element of the problem to get the the very root and repair it right the first time so this problem doesn't come back ..Recent Review:We couldn't be happier! Great Service from start to finish!!!David B.
- Business Description:We specialize in Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Waterproofing (encapsulation), Concrete Lifting, Egress Window / Window Well Installation, Installation of Helical piles for new or existing foundations and Foundation Repair. Our team has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the construction and waterproofing industries. We pride ourselves on getting the job done right the first time! Contact us today for your free estimateRecent Review:Troy and his team were so wonderful throughout this entire process! Troy came out over a year ago to quote - he spent nearly 4 hours on my property making sure that he understood exactly what was going on with each of my buildings. He took several pictures and gave a very estimate. I had several other companies come out to provide quotes & they just simply weren't as thorough or kind. Troy continued to follow up and once we were able to budget for the project, he came out and made sure nothing had changed. Throughout the job he took TONS of pictures so I didn't have to go under the building to check it out. They were professional & very respectful of our business operations. I will have them back this summer to finish up some additional projects! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANYAngie S.
- Business Description:Atlantic Coast is waterproofing Michigan basements one home at a time. Each job that we do receives the proper inspection, diagnosis and quality workmanship that the customer deserves. Our waterproofing solutions are permanent and are not designed to try and stop water but are engineered so we can carry the water away. The key to this fact is that you need to be able to move the water away faster then it is received. Contact us today through angie's List message center or, Additional Contact ..Recent Review:The most important thing I can say about Atlantic Coast Waterproofing is meet with all other foundation experts first, then call Gary. Why? INSPECTION 1. He pointed out that my basement floor overlaid the footer at different heights based on where you are in basement. --No other specialist pointed this out, this detail is very important 2. He was able to point out previous homeowners put in "home made" system --No other specialist pointed this out, this detail is very important 3. He was able to answer my questions about exterior of house that might need attention to maximize keeping basement as dry as possible, while working in parallel with interior system 4. Professional, respectful, straight forward PROPOSAL 1. Informative 2. Best warranty in the industry. 3. Cost came in similar to other proposals that would not have been effective solution for my situation INSTALLATION - BASICS 01. Anytime Gary ran into a home specific challenge he was able to overcome and offer different solutions to correct 03. Any silly question I had was happily answered 04. Walked me through progress daily 05. Was able to adapt to inspector asking for a different proposed sump pump solution, this was no problem 06. Was able to re-assure me that removal of old shower was best interest when he found sub-par installation and mold! 07. The work was super clean in basement 08. Trench was a good 14 inches wide, dug to bottom of footer, with 4 inch pipe installed 09. Gary made sure to test each weep hole very carefully and re-drilled any hole with questionable drainage or mortar clogs 09. Final gravel, pipe and cement installation was executed flawlessly 10. Permit inspector raved about the good job Gary and his team had done and he passed inspection with flying colors INSTALLATION - ABOVE AND BEYOND 01. There was questionable broken shower drain pipe, he just fixed it, no problem 02. While preparing area around sump pump Gary went the extra mile to investigate what could be another bad "home made" plumbing solution. Turns out the previous owner did not connect sump pump outlet to main sewer line, leaving a visible gap, and essentially allowing sewer gases to escape! Gary then switched gears, put on his plumber hat, and had multiple solutions to correct problem. There was a nominal cost associated with it, but I was MORE THAN HAPPY to pay for properly fixing a very bad plumbing situation. 03. Gary's crew are also there to get it done right. When his crew arrived one member pointed out that cleanout to main sewer line was not up to code. This was not pressing concern, but once other plumbing problems were uncovered, they brought this up to code at cost of some new PVC pipe. Very nice. 04. Gary's final cleanup surprised me, in a good way. After seeing first hand the unavoidable mess this type of work can cause, Gary humbly said they do their best with final clean up. Well, when we did final inspection, the basement and exterior never looked better. NiceSteve H.
- Business Description:Basement Waterproofing Contractor that's Family owned and operated. Lifetime Guarantees. 30 plus years of experience. A+ Better Business Bureau RatingRecent Review:It went great! James and Eric brought 3 workers with them and knocked it out in 2 days. Would recommend All Ways Dry to anyone needing basement waterproofing!Ron C.
- Business Description:Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help ..Recent Review:Excellent! The concrete cutting crew on the second installation did not place floor protection on the entire path and I had to clean up a lot of mud in my gym. That was a small inconvenience that could have been easily avoided, but the system and the workmanship are excellenDamian F.
Deals in Brighton for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- New Hudson
- South Lyon
- Whitmore Lake
- Walled Lake
- Wolverine Lake
- White Lake
waterproofing contractors in Brighton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3D'S Home Improvments & Contracting15608 Pine Ridge Drive
- 3D'S Home Improvments & Contracting
- A&A Construction15205 Pinewood Trail
- Absolute Waterproofing Solutions2246 East Main Street
- Active One Construction Company, Inc.204 W Michigan Ave
- All-ways Dry LLC3660 S. Lapeer rd. lot 47
- ALLEN PAINT COMPANY6565 DAVIS ST
- Another Look Home Inspection1225 RISECLIFF DRIVE
Grand Blanc, Michigan
- ARK Foundation Repair & Waterproofing LLC10740 Fowlerville Rd
- Atlantic Coast Waterproofing Inc8101 Sheraton Park Dr
- A&A Construction
- B Dry System of Michigan Inc8175 Big Lake Rd
- Basement Cracks & Leaks Metro Inc6915 E ALLEN
- Basement Systems of Michigan6745 Auburn Rd
- Basement Waterproofing of Michigan 977 E 14 Mile Rd
- BD Associates767 E Mt Morris
Mount Morris, Michigan
- Bluebird CFW4590 Whittum Rd
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- B Dry System of Michigan Inc
- DCC Construction9100 Lapeer Road A
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- Done Right Basement Waterproofing, LLC5731 Pratt Road
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dry Basements Plus2550 E OAKLEY PARK RD
Walled Lake, Michigan
- DCC Construction
- Fine Design Creative Works1025 Gasser Ct
- Finished Basements Plus2550 E OAKLEY PARK RD
Walled Lake, Michigan
- Flint Disaster Recovery638 S Saginaw St
- Foundation Solutions 36034400 Klein Rd
- Foundation Systems of Michigan32985 Schoolcraft Rd
- Fine Design Creative Works
- K and C Property Service, LLCG-5182 N. Dort Highway
- K and C Property Service, LLC
- Quality 1ST52693 Creekside Dr
New Baltimore, Michigan
- Quality 1ST
- Ultra Shine of Michigan Inc.9890 Bergin Rd
- Ultra Shine of Michigan Inc.