The cost to install various appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, washers, and dryers, will depend on factors like cabinetwork, extra parts, or plumbing.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Bay City, MI
There are 8 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Bay City
- Bryan's Handyman & Home Improvement ServiceWe hired Bryan's Handyman & Home Improvement Services to remodel our condo to put it up for sale. The condo had not been modernized in 15 years. As a bonus we were able to use Bryan's wife, Christine, a realtor with Berkshire, Hathaway Fox & Roth of Robbinsville NJ. Chris was very instrumental with the remodeling decisions and her beautiful design enabled us to make a very nice profit on our sale. You might say, we were able to do one stop shopping which enabled us to sell our condo very quickly. Bryan's team was excellent. They were punctual - arriving at the time quoted and worked diligently, Their craftsmanship was excellent and they cleaned up when their job was finished for the day. We were very impressed with Bryan's services and would definitely use them again and feel confident in recommending his company
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairIt went great and I left Harmond and Neli a great review on the chat survey that I wish I had copied to past here as I wrote everything I felt about the Tech and the company and it was all good. I will be using the Neli services again when any of my appliances need attention / repair. Thank You Neli
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairScott T. was a HUGE help and had very practical knowledge regarding my product and the problem. This may be a warranty issue but the next step is to contact Frigidaire directly.
- R & D APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICEIt took them a month to come fix and this is because the costumers from the consumers plan come first to them and when they finally came to fix it they did it wrong and had to come back took another month still not fixed right they are trying to tell me that’s how my is which I have had my washer 5 years my washer isn’t ok that was $250.00 thrown away I will never go back to them for anything!!!
- Metropolitan Appliance Service IncRepairman said nothing was wrong, I just hadn’t noticed my defrost smell before. A week later my refrigerator caught on fire due to defrost terminator failing and defrost heater melting. Company refuses to refund the money for the service call
- Michigan Appliance RepairOur Viking Professional ReFrigerator comoressor needed replacing after 14 years. The technician, Rob, was on time, courteous and extremely professional and knowledgeable. He is honest and won’t suggest anything that isn’t necessary. I highly recommend and ask for Rob!
- Turner ApplianceI was truly impressed by the communication and willingness to go the extra mile. When we realized that the switch was bad, the repair person did not have the part on hand. He said that he would need to order it and come back on Monday to put it in. That would likely fix our problem unless the compressor had also failed. I was not looking forward to a weekend with just a cooler and no chance to refrigerator shop if needed but I understood. 30 minutes later the repair person called back and said that he was able to find the part back at the office and would bring it back to my house immediately instead of waiting until Monday. He came back, fixed the fridge, and took away the problem before the weekend! I was amazed...it is not typical to get service like this in my experience. This is the second time I have used their repair service and I will use it again
- Maple Appliance CoWe have used him about 6 times. It is never the same appliance that he fixes. I use the same tech, named Alen and I am comfortable with him. I trust him. He is very good and fast at diagnosing problems. He always has every thing with him and about 90% of the time he has the parts with him on the truck. Unless he needs to order parts. It is also easy to schedule with him. I am even using him today too
- Mid-Michigan Appliance Doctor, LLCMark called within a couple minutes. Was at my door within minutes (I was lucky he was in the area). He diagnosed the problem immediately - was something I could handle myself. He gave me instructions. Totally restored my faith in human kind which had been at an all time low for a couple of days. Friendly, kind - recommend him highly
- Kearsley Appliance Repair IncI contacted Kearsley Appliance Repair and the next day they sent a repairman out. Brandon gave me a 20 min. heads-up call and arrived right on time. He was professionally polite and did a few preliminary checks. He suspected it was the defrost control unit and confirmed that after removing a panel. He had the part ordered while he was still at the house. The part came in 4 days later, and I was contacted to set up a time for him to come back out and replace the bad part. Just as before, I got a heads up call and he arrived on time. In less than 30 minutes the work was done and the refrigerator is working fine. I thought that the work was good, and the price was fair. I would definitely call them for other repairs
Appliance Repair Experts in Bay City
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:10 employees. Additional DBAs - Mr Appliance of Greater Livingston County, Taylor Inc, Mr Appliance, Additional e-mail - email@example.com. Additional phone numbers - (810) 629-3035, (517) 548-6757, (248) 685-1800, (810) 844-242Recent Review:Great!! Highly recommend this company.Linda B.
- Business Description:We service all of the major appliances in your home. We also service all heating and cooling systems. We service and replace all water treatment systems in your home. We can fix just about anything in your home or business
- Business Description:Consumers Energy is one of the nation's largest combination utilities, providing electric and natural gas service to nearly 6.8 million of Michigan's 10 million residents, in all 68 Lower Peninsula counties.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Brubakers Plumbing and Heating
- Business Description:Michigan Appliance Repair provides expert service on all types and brands of appliances throughout the entire state of Michigan. New customers always get $50 off their first repair, and repeat customers are treated like royalty. All repairs are done by certified technicians (not subcontractors). All repairs are backed by a one year warranty
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
Deals in Bay City for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Quality washers and dryers should last a long time. But different components inside of them, like the motor and the coupler, break more frequently than other parts. Knowing the roles these parts play will help you care for your machine.
Gas dryers use both gas and electricity to generate heat and are known to dry clothes thoroughly and efficiently. The cost to install one depends on a few factors.
Find appliance repair services in
- Birch Run
- Saint Charles
appliance repair services in Bay City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Service Network - Brighton324 W Grand River Ave
- ABC WAREHOUSE4160 WILDER RD
Bay City, Michigan
- ALLIANCE APPLIANCE7295 Dutch Rd.
- Almighty Service & InstallationPO BOX 5301
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Apex Heating & Cooling 4131 N Maplecrest Dr
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ARC Appliances3055 Enterprise Dr
- AAA Service Network - Brighton
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- Carl's Appliance6078 S Saginaw St
Grand Blanc, Michigan
- Central Water Treatment Softener Service405 W Flint St
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Consumers Energy4600 Coolidge Hwy
Royal Oak, Michigan
- CRELLER TECHNICAL SVC3477 KING RD
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- ERNIE KRYGIER SVC6368 BAY RD
- ERNIE KRYGIER SVC
- GE Factory Service4119 Dolan Drive
- Geek Squad - Best BuyG3660 MILLER RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy300 BROWN RD
Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Geek Squad - Best Buy8487 W GRAND RIVER AVE
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1200 JOE MANN BLVD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4460 BAY RD
- GE Factory Service
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair