Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Bay City, MI
There are 15 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Bay City
- Bluebird CFWHe was amazing. He gave all of the information. He even let me video his explanation so I could show my husband without mixing it up. He was very easy going. He did wear a mask. He was not at all afraid to tell us we could handle it ourselves. He explained what we needed to do and didn't charge.
- klenow&sons plumbing&sewer serviceI thought it would be a huge job. He had it fixed in 15 minutes, charged me $75 for the call. He saw another leak in the faucet, ordered a part and had that fixed in 5 business days for another $100, part included.
- H20 WaterproofingH20 is the kind of company all consumers hope for. Honest, professional, dedicated to quality, and very knowledgeable. I recommend them highly.
- Advanced Basement SolutionsI contacted Advanced Basement Solutions, requesting an assessment on a basement. (We're projected to close on the house in a few weeks.) Our desired end-state was to simply reduce water/moisture so as to make the basement suitable for storage. Estimate was provided by Chris W. I couldn't have asked for a better / more honest assessment. From my (uninformed) perspective, the basement was in need of significant renovation----french drains, thicker concrete floor, etc. Chris informed us that such a massive effort wasn't necessary------a good paint-job followed by installation of a good de-humidifier would meet our needs. BOTTOM LINE: Here is another straight-A report endorsing their professional, straight-shooting service
- Foundation Systems of MichiganThey came out to give us an estimate. They were very professional, but we decided not to get the job done at this time.
- Foundation Systems of MichiganThe project went really well. The crew was punctual, polite and professional. The job was finished on time and the crew did a decent job cleaning up the mess from the project.
- Gutter Systems of MichiganFrom initial contact to the project completion and follow up the service, skill, friendliness and professionalism were exceptional.
- Foundation Systems of MichiganEverything went well. They showed up on time on the scheduled days and completed my whole basement in a day and a half. Everything looks good and works great. They communicated well, they were polite to my wife, and worked efficiently while keeping the mess to a minimum.
- Foundation Systems of MichiganExcellent! Crew was well trained, knew exactly what was needed, explained thoroughly and did the job in a timely, professional manner.
- Foundation Systems of MichiganOur previous weep tile was failing and, in May 2017, FSM came to put in a gutter and tile system inside our basement on the floor. A messy job but they kept the dust down better than I would've imagined and were done in less than half a day. Very professional In December 2017 they came back to put 3 anchors on one wall that had cracked due to the City of Midland's storm sewer backing up in our basements. This time it was a different team but they were just as efficient and professional as the first team. A great bunch of employees. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again. But sure hope we don't have to!!
Basement Waterproofers in Bay City
- Business Description:Atlantic Coast is waterproofing Michigan basements one home at a time. Each job that we do receives the proper inspection, diagnosis and quality workmanship that the customer deserves. Our waterproofing solutions are permanent and are not designed to try and stop water but are engineered so we can carry the water away. The key to this fact is that you need to be able to move the water away faster then it is received. Contact us today through angie's List message center or, Additional Contact ..Recent Review:The most important thing I can say about Atlantic Coast Waterproofing is meet with all other foundation experts first, then call Gary. Why? INSPECTION 1. He pointed out that my basement floor overlaid the footer at different heights based on where you are in basement. --No other specialist pointed this out, this detail is very important 2. He was able to point out previous homeowners put in "home made" system --No other specialist pointed this out, this detail is very important 3. He was able to answer my questions about exterior of house that might need attention to maximize keeping basement as dry as possible, while working in parallel with interior system 4. Professional, respectful, straight forward PROPOSAL 1. Informative 2. Best warranty in the industry. 3. Cost came in similar to other proposals that would not have been effective solution for my situation INSTALLATION - BASICS 01. Anytime Gary ran into a home specific challenge he was able to overcome and offer different solutions to correct 03. Any silly question I had was happily answered 04. Walked me through progress daily 05. Was able to adapt to inspector asking for a different proposed sump pump solution, this was no problem 06. Was able to re-assure me that removal of old shower was best interest when he found sub-par installation and mold! 07. The work was super clean in basement 08. Trench was a good 14 inches wide, dug to bottom of footer, with 4 inch pipe installed 09. Gary made sure to test each weep hole very carefully and re-drilled any hole with questionable drainage or mortar clogs 09. Final gravel, pipe and cement installation was executed flawlessly 10. Permit inspector raved about the good job Gary and his team had done and he passed inspection with flying colors INSTALLATION - ABOVE AND BEYOND 01. There was questionable broken shower drain pipe, he just fixed it, no problem 02. While preparing area around sump pump Gary went the extra mile to investigate what could be another bad "home made" plumbing solution. Turns out the previous owner did not connect sump pump outlet to main sewer line, leaving a visible gap, and essentially allowing sewer gases to escape! Gary then switched gears, put on his plumber hat, and had multiple solutions to correct problem. There was a nominal cost associated with it, but I was MORE THAN HAPPY to pay for properly fixing a very bad plumbing situation. 03. Gary's crew are also there to get it done right. When his crew arrived one member pointed out that cleanout to main sewer line was not up to code. This was not pressing concern, but once other plumbing problems were uncovered, they brought this up to code at cost of some new PVC pipe. Very nice. 04. Gary's final cleanup surprised me, in a good way. After seeing first hand the unavoidable mess this type of work can cause, Gary humbly said they do their best with final clean up. Well, when we did final inspection, the basement and exterior never looked better. NiceSteve H.
- Business Description:We specialize in Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Waterproofing (encapsulation), Concrete Lifting, Egress Window / Window Well Installation, Installation of Helical piles for new or existing foundations and Foundation Repair. Our team has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the construction and waterproofing industries. We pride ourselves on getting the job done right the first time! Contact us today for your free estimateRecent Review:Troy and his team were so wonderful throughout this entire process! Troy came out over a year ago to quote - he spent nearly 4 hours on my property making sure that he understood exactly what was going on with each of my buildings. He took several pictures and gave a very estimate. I had several other companies come out to provide quotes & they just simply weren't as thorough or kind. Troy continued to follow up and once we were able to budget for the project, he came out and made sure nothing had changed. Throughout the job he took TONS of pictures so I didn't have to go under the building to check it out. They were professional & very respectful of our business operations. I will have them back this summer to finish up some additional projects! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANYAngie S.
- Business Description:Free home inspections, financing available. (5 yrs Int. Free). Veteran Owned and operated. We specialize in basement waterproofing, foundation repair and crawl space encapsulation.Recent Review:Met with 360 Rep John R. (14 Aug 20). Received a quote for installing (4) 42"fortified helical piers to raise foundation of my attached garbage. Mr. was professional, knowledgeable, and he arrived on schedule. He performed an exterior inspection of my home and interior inspection of my garage to see if other repairs were necessary. He determined no other concerns aligned to my existing issues. The quote seemed reasonable for the amount of work involved; however, I was skeptical due to the hugh investment. It was somewhat comforting to learn there was a warranty and an engineering report was optional. I was a little concerned John forgot to inform me about the $250 permit fee that was required in addition to the engineering fee ($500); however, he said he would waive/cover this as it was due to his error. I reached out to three other contractors for quotes. One company which had previously performed waterproofing services in my basement had provided a quote for $25-30k. However, the company provided zero references for doing foundation supports. The second company "Percision Foundation Systems" convinced me to tear out finished paneling in my basement looking for a presumed horizontal crack. Fortunately, no such crack(s) existed anywhere; however, I now have to pay additional monies to have drywall installed. The third never responded. In all fairness, 360 SOL was my only option available to get the work done prior to winter. I was very nervous about moving forward; however, I am definitely impressed with my decision to have the work completed by this company!!! The work was completed 28 Oct (covid). The entire process went better than anticipated. The crew arrived on time and completely on schedule. Very professional and polite teammates. Clean up went well. Only two concerns: the $250 permit fee surfaced as a surprise in which the owner quickly reconciled, and the dirt left onsite could've been compressed more. Overall, I highly recommend Foundations Solutions 360!YOLANDA T.
- Business Description:Basement Waterproofing Contractor that's Family owned and operated. Lifetime Guarantees. 30 plus years of experience. A+ Better Business Bureau RatingRecent Review:It went great! James and Eric brought 3 workers with them and knocked it out in 2 days. Would recommend All Ways Dry to anyone needing basement waterproofing!Ron C.
- Business Description:Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help ..Recent Review:The work went well along with some supervision by me. The building inspector approved the work by FSM.Douglas W.
- Business Description:we are a full service plumbing company that covers the great lakes bay region we accept all major credit cards cash or checkRecent Review:I thought it would be a huge job. He had it fixed in 15 minutes, charged me $75 for the call. He saw another leak in the faucet, ordered a part and had that fixed in 5 business days for another $100, part includedJack F.
- Business Description:Full service proprietary waterproofing contractor specializing in basement waterproofing, foundation waterproofing, and specialty waterproofing such as elevator pits, stone foundations, and other unique underground concrete waterproofing repairs
- Business Description:We offer seamless gutters and gutter protection systems to a wide area of Southeast and Mid-Michigan. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we aim to WOW our customers with a level of service hard to find in the industryRecent Review:From initial contact to the project completion and follow up the service, skill, friendliness and professionalism were exceptional.Bart S.
- Business Description:Absolute Waterproofing Solutions is a family owned and operated basement waterproofing, mold removal company for Mid-Michigan and its surrounding areas. We waterproof basements, and crawlspaces, encapsulate crawlspaces, repair and stabilize cracked foundations, mold remediation, and more. Please call our local Flint and Owosso MI office at 989-729-8689 to schedule. Additional address - 120 N Washington Sqr, Ste 805 Lansing, MI 48933Recent Review:Generally went well except I didn't like the choice of dropping the pipe low in the middle of the room to avoid other pipes. I had them come back and re-route to avoid lowering the pipes. They were responsive and were willing to fix the issue and came back to address my concerns. Other than that issue, the project went well but I was happy with them fixing itVicki R.
- Business Description:The B-Dry® System Wet Basement Waterproofing Process has been used in homes nationwide for over 50 years. Installed in over 300,000 homes and growing, it has been tried and tested in alleviating wet basement problems caused by a number of reasons. In 1986, it was even awarded a patent from the United States Government. Our basement waterproofing systems are warranted and designed to protect your home from problems caused by a high water table, heavy wet soil, cracks or seams in the floor and ..Recent Review:The work was done almost 2 years ago and is holding up without any issues. It was done in the timeframe promised, done professionally and the finishing was excellent. I had flooring installed and developed an issue due to the installation. Both the owner and site leader recently came out and inspected the system to ensure there was no issue with the drain (there wasn't). This type of customer service is rare these days. I am very happy I had the system installed and appreciate the professionalism I have encountered with this company from the estimate, work, finishing and follow-up. Thank you!Debra G.
Deals in Bay City for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Birch Run
- Saint Charles
waterproofing contractors in Bay City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- EverDry Waterproofing of Grand Rapids/Saginaw3403 Bay Rd
- EverDry Waterproofing of Grand Rapids/Saginaw
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Stay Dry Basement Waterproofing Inc4600 N Grand River Ave Ste F
- Stay Dry Basement Waterproofing Inc