Choosing interior paint colors can send you into a multi-colored panic. Take a deep breath and read these eight tips to help you pick out the perfect hues. We can help you find the ideal paint color so you can relax and enjoy your home.
Get matched with top tree removal services in South Portland, ME
There are 15 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Recent Tree Service Reviews in South Portland
- Adams and Sons Paving IncWe were very impressed with the work Marty and his team did. The driveway was not easy to create as our camp is in a heavily wooded area and they had to back in their big trucks, equipment etc. There was quite a drop off that had to be filled, along with tons of rocks, roots and stumps which had to be removed. They did the job beautifully and ahead of schedule. We felt the price was very reasonable for the labor and materials involved. Would highly recommend read less
- T. W. Enterprises, Inc Tree & Landscape CoTaking down a tall tree or large branches of a tall tree safely, with minimal damage to things or people is not easy to do. We were impressed with how this team performed. They worked carefully, artfully, and safely. Their teamwork was impressive. Each person knew their job, and performed well independently and interdependently. Their price was reasonable, their cleanup was extraordinarily good. It is a pleasure to watch professionals who like each other and work well with each other do good work. Would we use them again? ****, yes read less
- COLONIAL TREE & LANDSCAPINGAll went perfectly--cutting of trees and removal---I have used Colonial Tree several times and Ira Stockwell (the owner) and his crew do a superb job from start to finish. Needless to say we have always been pleased by their work in the past, present, and definitely for the future. HIgh quality work and reasonable read less
- Spiritual Workers In A Physical WorldI've been using Spiritual Workers professionally (I'm a real estate broker) and personally for years. Spiritual Workers has been plowing my driveway for several years and did our lawn and some yardwork for us for the first time this past year. They have done tree removal for me as well as general spring and fall clean-up; are always polite and responsive. Jon Pinette, the owner is very responsive and caring about how well his crews are doing and they are good about responding to feedback or requests. They do a great job in general landscaping and plowing, but where they really shine is their moving services. I recently had them move my parents and the guys that moved them were polite, professional, quick and super helpful - I can't say enough good things about them! They also recently performed some major clean-up and some deck re-staining deck work for a client and my client was thrilled. I highly recommend their services for everything they do read less
- Red Oak ForestryThe work was done very professionally, on time. The trees and all the brush removed from the property.
- Sylvester Stump GrindingThe Sylvester brothers are safety-minded, easy to talk to, and more importantly they listened to what we asked for and followed through to the letter. Setting up the appointment went without a hitch. They showed up on time, were neat in the process, and took the time to leave the site ship shape. They had a few shrubs in close proximity to navigate around near the stump site and touched nary a branch read less
- Heritage Tree Care, LLCJason is the owner and is quick to respond. He is reasonably priced and very professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
- Barrett Tree Service East, Inc.I solicited bids from 5 or six tree removal companies. Barrett was competitively priced, listen to my needs and worked with me on the project to address any and all questions. Would absolutely recommend to friends.
- Jackson's Tree ServiceCouldn't be more pleased. A very large oak up against the house was brought down without an incident. Very professional crew that got the job done on time, on budget and excellent clean up. They even raked up the dang acorns! We will use them again next year for more removal and annual clean up. Thanks Lee and Team read less
- Independent Tree Service IncThis company is not the least expensive, but they are trained in tree science + have saved cutting trees other companies thought diseased, so their advice is trusted and you save money that way.
Tree Service Companies in South Portland
- Business Description:Licensed Forester and Arborists. Tree removal around buildings and power lines. Customer satisfaction a must. Will travel. Do logging when needed. Free estimates.Recent Review:I HIRE SOMEOE HERE IN SCARBOROUGH,MAINEjudy h.
- Business Description:Call today for a free consultation. Our team of certified arborists provides expert tree services, trimming, removals, insect and disease prevention and more. All Davey Tree specialists are licensed, bonded and insured and committed to personalized client service and accomplishing your property goals. Contact us today to get started read lessRecent Review:The company did respond via phone within a couple of days. They told me they would send a person out to our property the following week for evaluation. However, no one showed up during the following week and no contact from the company whatsoever. Very disappointed and would not recommend this company for any job pertaining to trees read lessGeorge M.
- Business Description:Over 30 years experience. Owner is on the job. Fully insured. 80' bucket truck. 10% (minimum) discount January-March. Ask about winter rates!Recent Review:All went perfectly--cutting of trees and removal---I have used Colonial Tree several times and Ira Stockwell (the owner) and his crew do a superb job from start to finish. Needless to say we have always been pleased by their work in the past, present, and definitely for the future. HIgh quality work and reasonable read lessJames S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business in operation since 2000. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and outstanding customer service. Our company was founded on the ability to provide all aspects of property maintenance through the use of one company rather than multiple contractors. Award winning read lessRecent Review:Ok.....the lawn was mowed when it was wet and instead of a clean cut, the grass was all matted. The leaves were removed, but the cutting back and cleaning up of beds was messy. The crew came on a cloudy day in the afternoon and were working into the dark. I think that they were rushed and didn't pick up some of the leaves matted down in the beds on the property line. When I checked in with them, they came right over and were very responsive and polite. When asked if I would hire them again, I think that i would would a bit more guidance around the quality of the finished job read lessAnna c.
- Business Description:Here at Gorham Property Maintenance we are glad to service all of Gorham and the surrounding towns. We specialize in lawn care maintenance in the Gorham area, and use top of the line modern equipment from Walker, Kubota and Husqvarna. We know how much we love the spring and fall, but not everyone likes to clean it up. That is why we offer spring and fall clean up services in Gorham Maine. When the snow flies Gorham Property Maintenance has your home or business covered with two methods of sno.. read lessRecent Review:Prompt response, but not something they do.Carolyn C.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig.. read lessRecent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:Lawn & Yard WorkRecent Review:They do a very fine job. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. I value his service.Susan A.
- Business Description:Award winning .Recent Review:Amazing team! Team completed work great care and precision!Alyssa L.
- Business Description:We specialize in difficult and hazardous tree removals, tree pruning, stump grinding, house pressure washing and driveway sealcoating.Recent Review:Great price .. cleaned up trees.. looks Great! Highly recommend. Quick service tooNicole H.
- Business Description:SeasonalRecent Review:Best prices around for landscaping products...stone/pavers as well as all the aggregate I needed to make my yard look amazing (loam/mulch)! Bryan, the owner was amazing, fast delivery and was so happy with his advice on what we needed to do! For all your outdoor needs...this is the company to go to! read lessBrenda H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
A dying or dead tree can be a risk for your home. Detecting if your tree is dying isn’t always obvious, but there are signs and symptoms to look for. Plus, if you catch sick tree symptoms in time, you may be able to save it.
Fig trees are easy to plant, grow, and care for. The best part: You get to reap the rewards by harvesting your own fruit! But just because they’re low-maintenance doesn’t mean they thrive without help. Here’s what to know about growing figs.
Find tree removal services in
- Cape Elizabeth
- Peaks Island
- Old Orchard Beach
- North Yarmouth
- Hollis Center
- Steep Falls
- South Casco
tree removal services in South Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & C Odd Jobs412 Western Avenue
- Absolutely Complete Property Services LLCPO BOX 1235
- Acadia Tree Service18 Egypt Rd
- Adams and Sons Paving Inc25 Briar Ln
- ADS Tree service15 School Street
- Affordable Tree Service151 Ossipee Trail
- Anything Goes78 Pleasant Avenue
South Portland, Maine
- Asm excavation&landscaping90 Ludwig Rd
- ATLANTIC LANDSCAPE & DESIGN INC2 Lincoln Ave. Suite #4
- Atlantic Tree Solutions376 Preble St
South Portland, Maine
- A & C Odd Jobs
- Bailey's Property / Hydro Seeding Services57 Seavey Street #4
- Bartlett Tree ExpertsPO Box 6828
- Bear Brothers Construction69 Buchanan St
South Portland, Maine
- Beau's Tree Service152 Carl Broggi Highway
- Better Way Credit Card Processing Inc9135 Curry Ln
Clarence Center, New York
- Bill's Property Maintenance191 US Route 1 #151
- Black Majic Sealcoating23 Clearview Estate
- Blackstone Tree ServicesP.O Box 395
- Boyce51 Gudger Road
Candler, North Carolina
- Bryan McFadden LLC Tree Surgeon625 washington st
- BURNS' FENCING INC14 ROCHESTER ST
- Bailey's Property / Hydro Seeding Services
- Dancing Pines Nursery34 Richardson Road
- David W. MacDonald Inc. dba Whitney Tree Service61B Sabbathday Rd
New Gloucester, Maine
- Day Labor Solutions33 Meadowbrook Rd
- Dogwood Tree Service9 Dogwood Ln
- Donald Littlefield Stump Grinding35 Longmeadow Rd
- Dricoll Tree Service323 White Rd
- Dancing Pines Nursery
- ELLIS LANDSCAPING75 HAVEN RD
- ELLIS LANDSCAPING
- Forest to Shore7 Wagg Rd
- Forest to Shore
- Hutchs property and treeP.O. Box 62
- Hutchs property and tree
- K & K Residential Services LLC745 Royalsborough Rd
- K & K Residential Services LLC
- M & M STUMP GRINDING & TREE162 BRENTWOOD ST
- Maritime Farms and Land ManagementP.O. Box 62
South Windham, Maine
- MC ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION140 Mast Rd
- McCARTHY TREE SERVICE, INC.46 COLUMBIA RD
- Mooers Landscaping
- Mousam Valley Tree Works347 Back Road
North Shapleigh, Maine
- Mr Chimney Handyman78 Rome Ave
Woonsocket, Rhode Island
- My Computer Works7975 N Hayden Rd #C-320
- M & M STUMP GRINDING & TREE
- Paul Farrar Tree Service132 Marginal Way #105
- Penney's LawnCare LLC1261 Roosevelt Trail
- Perfection Tree Experts llc1427 bulls head rd
Clinton Corners, New York
- Pine Tree Services1456 Goodwins Mill Rd
- Plowman Construction30 Plowman Rd.
- Precision Property Maintenance27 grove st
Lisbon Falls, Maine
- Prime Cut Landscaping and Lawn Care201 Us Route 1 PMB 223
- Paul Farrar Tree Service
- Sayward Tree & Landscaping85 Mountain Rd
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shawn's Landscape7 Laura Whitney
North Yarmouth, Maine
- Skolfield Builders54 Adams St
- Solari Property Care & Excavation LLC.2492 Portland Rd
- Spiritual Workers In A Physical World139 Cash St S Portland
South Portland, Maine
- Sprague Enterprise112 Norton rd
- Stiles Services 323 Bonny Eagle Rd
- Stonehenge Hardscapes 165 Portland Ave
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- StoneX Landscaping & Excavation
- STUMP & GRIND STUMP CHIPPING460 MOUNTFORT RD
North Yarmouth, Maine
- Swartz Enterprises39 Kelley Street 1
South Portland, Maine
- Sayward Tree & Landscaping
- T. W. Enterprises, Inc Tree & Landscape Co700 Stroudwater Street
- The Davey Tree Expert Company298 NEW PORTLAND RD
- TJ Michaud's Tree Removal & Creative Landscaping142 Meadow Cross Rd
- TLC Tree33 Lakewood Road
- TMR Property Services179 Christy Rd
- TREE MASTERS L.L.C professional tree surgens206 Varney Mill Rd
- Trugreen Chemlawn15 Delta Dr
Londonderry, New Hampshire
- TURF TAMERS394 RIDGE RD
Lisbon Falls, Maine
- T. W. Enterprises, Inc Tree & Landscape Co
- Zuhlke Tree Service3 Cedar St
- Zuhlke Tree Service