Absolutely Complete Property Services LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2011

PO BOX 1235

Scarborough, ME 04074

We are a family owned business in operation since 2000. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and outstanding customer service. Our company was founded on the ability to provide all aspects of property maintenance through the use of one company rather than multiple contractors. Award winning....

Resposiveness

lawn & landscaping (37)lawn care (29)mulch delivering (10)leaf removal (8)lawn treatment (5)tree service (6)snow removal (5)

11/29/2020

Ok.....the lawn was mowed when it was wet and instead of a clean cut, the grass was all matted. The leaves were removed, but the cutting back and cleaning up of beds was messy. The crew came on a cloudy day in the afternoon and were working into the dark. I think that they were rushed and didn't pick up some of the leaves matted down in the beds on the property line. When I checked in with them, t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaves blown out of beds and picked up. Beds cut back for winter.

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

I’m glad my crew were responsive and polite as customer service is a top priority for us! Regarding the grass, it had not been cut in quite some time and was very tall making a nice uniform cut very hard to achieve in one visit. We were there near dark, which happens around 4 which is still early, trying to squeeze you in between all our other customers who called to get on our list weeks ago. And...

11/19/2019

Very prompt, thorough service. More than I asked for at agreed price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf removal

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

06/19/2019

We'll know better later in the season, after I've set up watering schedule, etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to overseed, fertilize, and get our lawn looking like one again. After communication delays, Nate came out, explained the steps needed, and recommended schedule for care for rest of summer. Clear explanations.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

02/21/2018

It went well. My only suggestion would to schedule a hard time that the work would be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall yard cleanup

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2017

08/14/2017

I found Nate and his team to be extremely professional and responsive. We called four local landscapers recommended by the nursery we purchased the plants from. I called all four, told them they were a referral from the nursery, and not a single one returned my call. I had never used Angie's List before and decided to give it a try. Found this company, they had great reviews, and all of them prove...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weeding, mulch repair and several plantings.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2017

Photo for Absolutely Complete Property Services LLC - PO BOX 1235, Scarborough, ME - 36031847

07/11/2017

Every service done exceptionally, on time and at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General landscaping, leaf & snow removal, gutters cleaned, and holiday lighting hung.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2017

06/21/2017

Excellent they do a great job every week

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing the lawn

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2017

06/14/2017

Wow! They do an amazing job! My weekly house sitter sends me pictures of the property from her weekly visits and it always looks good! They mulched recently and cleaned out all the beds - it looks so pretty! And in the winter I am always sure that my walkways and driveway and deck are clean and ready for me to come to my second home in Maine - We LOVE this company - I only wish I had them in NJ wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a vacation home in south portland and the property had lovely landscaping when I bought it, several beds, a small vegetable garden and many beautiful perennials. Since I am only a part time resident, I needed a company to basically maintain the property for me. This included snow plowing in winter, fall and spring cleanup (leaves, fertilizing, etc.) and summer mowing and maintenance. I needed a reliable company as I cannot be there to "check up" on whether the work is being done.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2017

Photo for Absolutely Complete Property Services LLC - PO BOX 1235, Scarborough, ME - 35243075

06/13/2017

We needed a session or two to get the yard work done properly. Snow removal went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow removal last winter. Mowing and clean-up this spring and summer.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2017

06/12/2017

Nathan is great to deal with - he's pleasant, he and his team are on time, and they do exactly what they say they're going to do. The property looks fantastic, and his responsiveness is exactly what we're looking for when forming a relationship with businesses on Angie's List. Thankfully it looks like we found a permanent landscaper, and there's one less thing to worry about each year!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The landscaper our condo used in the past had abruptly stopped services, and we were in need of someone quickly for a seasonal cleanup, and re-mulch of our 8-unit property. We called Nathan, and he arrived on site the following day for an estimate.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

Landscaping. Mulch. Fertilization. Irrigation. Leaf removal. Drainage. Walkways. Stone walls. Patios. Lawn & yard work. Waterscaping.