If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in South Portland, ME
There are 11 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in South Portland
- Marshall's Modern HomesThis was a great project. They walked me through everything so I could make good choices, hired amazing specialists (electrician plumber etc) and the estimate was so detailed I never had to wonder. When unexpected things came up (some previously unknown rot and damage) I was shown everything and it was fixed properly not just hidden or patched over
- BC HandymanGreat! Brian and co-worker came fully prepared to repair the roof leak around the chimney. While Brian did that I asked about removing the rotten deck board with screws I couldn't get out because of stripped heads. Turns out more muscle power and and a more powerful drill got the job done! I already had the replacement board so that was in place in a few more minutes. They also did a quick fix to a rotten trim board so it wouldn't get ripped off in case of an ice dam this winter. All in less than an hour including cleanup, disposal of the deck board/nails and an estimate on a future project. Very happy
- BC HandymanWork was top notch. BC is a perfectionist. Pulled out our old, beaten up brick patio, remodeled it by replacing bricks and adding some granite steps, among other things. Received many compliments. BC had previously done roofing work for us- likewise top notch. Fair price, Hard worker, excellent outcome. Highly recommend his work
- JEO MASONRY & TILEJoao did a great job.. A previous repairs did not make it through the winter. This lasted and looks great!
- Marshall's Modern HomesWe were very pleased with Ray Marshall's work from start to finish. He came in with acceptable numbers on the quote, but what we really appreciated was the detail with which he broke everything down so we could see exactly how we were spending our money. He and his crew worked steadily, and we could see considerable progress on a daily basis. He has high standards for the quality of his work and won't settle for something he isn't satisfied with, even if it means redoing something or sending back materials that he aren't of the quality that he expected. He also kept the job site clean, picking up trash and other debris as he worked. Finally, Ray was easy to work with and kept in regular communication with us throughout the project. The final result was a new space for our home that is well built and looks great. We definitely feel that we made the right choice by hiring Marshall's Modern Homes
- Cavaliere ContractingThey did a wonderful job. They were on time, courteous, they did exactly what they said they were going to do and they did it well. I would use them again if I had to do it, if I had any other concrete work and I would recommend them to other people.
- Km Tottle Construction IncVery professional, personable and knowledged about lake front property as well as excavation, and construction. Had a very positive experience with this company. Would highly recommend this company for any work that someone needed done on their property, be it their home or a seasonal place. Would not hesitate in referencing this company
- Marshall's Modern HomesRay Marshall has provided great service for a reasonable price. He has keys to my property and I trust him completely. I've been working with him for a few years. My neighbors have hired him as well with good reviews on his work. I wouldn't hesitate to provide a reference if you need it.
- Km Tottle Construction IncThe job went very well. They were the neatest contractors I have ever seen. They vacuumed upstairs where they repaired the chimney. They washed the porch three times. All in all it was a good experience. The roofing went well. The clean up was phenomenal. They also did some painting for me in the places that I couldn't reach. They had to replace some trim boards. They did a great job! I would highly recommend him. A year ago they leveled our cottage with 15 cement pods and replaced some rotting 2x6's. While they were here I had them put in a new picture window in our living room. The trim work that they did on the inside matched the rest of the house. Everything about it was good. He was on time and returned my calls. He was right on with the estimate; maybe $50.00 extra because of the paint for the building. They are prompt. The price was fair. They were efficient, and exceptionally clean. Before they would leave each work day they would pick up and check the perimeter for nails. I can't say one negative thing about them. I am already making plans to use them in the future
- Concrete PrescriptionsThese guys were great. I have no issues anymore and I highly recommend them. Did a wonderful job, and we have no more problems.
Concrete Repair Contractors in South Portland
- Business Description:Raymond Marshall of Marshall's Modern Homes is a general contractor who has been in business for 20 years. Marshall's Modern Homes prides itself on not having to sub-contract much of our work out so that the work is completed in a timely fashion with less scheduling conflicts and enhanced quality of work. We can clear your lot, do the foundation work, frame and finish your new home; or we can remodel your existing home by adding on to it. We can fix that leaking roof and repair the siding too..Recent Review:This was a great project. They walked me through everything so I could make good choices, hired amazing specialists (electrician plumber etc) and the estimate was so detailed I never had to wonder. When unexpected things came up (some previously unknown rot and damage) I was shown everything and it was fixed properly not just hidden or patched over.tricia t.
- Business Description:Basement Waterproofing, Crawl Space & Foundation Repair experts since 1991. Free estimates & inspections.Recent Review:To start, this was our situation: our basement has three "rooms", one of which is predominantly a crawl space area. In this section, there is a lot of ledge in the basement, and a LOT of water worked its way into our basement with every rainstorm. On top of this, the crawl space section was closest to the stairwell, so the mildewy smell kind of permeated throughout the house. TC Hafford was extremely easy to work with. Our initial estimate was fast, easy, and informative. They will actually send you detailed brochures and outlines of how they're going to waterproof your space. From there, it became obvious that the customer service and workers really cared about the quality of their work, and in making sure we were happy every step of the way. The service was fantastic, and we always felt "in the loop". The job took slightly longer than expected (it was not an easy job), but the end results were exactly what we had hoped for. What we ultimately had done was this: the team encapsulated our entire crawlspace with the CleanSpace and Waterguard system, then installed a single sump pump to replace the two we already had. To do this, they needed to install Waterguard drainage piping with crushed rock throughtout the basement (which was later cemented over again so it's unobtrusive). Then they covered the ledge and unfinished parts of the basement with CleanSpace with Waterguard underneath, which keeps the moisture separate from the rest of the basement and allows the piping to carry any water down to the sump pump. They then installed a drainage system that led away from the house (again, as unobtrusive and well-done as possible). Given our experience as a whole, we plan to call TC Hafford in the future with any needs, and would definitely recommend themSean H.
- Business Description:Maine Bathroom Remodeling offers complete bathroom renovations. We install complete water/mildew proof systems, install tile and completely bring your dreams to life.Recent Review:Although it took longer that expected, everything was on budget and I am absolutely delighted with their work.John B.
- Business Description:Hazelwood Handyman is a full service handyman, remodeling and property management company. We will do anything from changing a lightbulb to large additions and remodels.Recent Review:Hazelwood Handyman was amazing. They were on time, did a great job and came in at the estimated price. One thin guy moved a frig that weighs at least 800 pds- it took 4 movers to put it in place when installed. I was amazed! Highly recommendedCharles M.
- Business Description:At BC Handyman we solve problems. Anything from roof repair to the pile of junk you need brought to the dump. Every time you hire BC Handyman the owner will be on the job site.Recent Review:Great! Brian and co-worker came fully prepared to repair the roof leak around the chimney. While Brian did that I asked about removing the rotten deck board with screws I couldn't get out because of stripped heads. Turns out more muscle power and and a more powerful drill got the job done! I already had the replacement board so that was in place in a few more minutes. They also did a quick fix to a rotten trim board so it wouldn't get ripped off in case of an ice dam this winter. All in less than an hour including cleanup, disposal of the deck board/nails and an estimate on a future project. Very happyTracey A.
- Business Description:We offer free onsite assessments of masonry structures/ flashing details/ leak remediation/ scaffold and access requirements/ color matching of mortar and composition matching of mortar. Specializing in Lime mortars and National Park Service repair standards. Large and small projects equally attended to
- Business Description:.....we only do sealcoating. !!and not paving!!.....I have been in the asphalt seal coating business for over 28 years. I do both Residential and Commercial jobs, big or small. I am fully licensed and insured. My son, Chris Jr, has joined me in my business and is a great asset to me in my work.Recent Review:It didn't! I emailed the vendor from their webpage because it was the weekend and outlined the work to be completed and gave them my contact information but they have failed to respond in any way, shape or form to date. I have NOT received any kind of response from them!Brian J.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business in operation since 2000. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and outstanding customer service. Our company was founded on the ability to provide all aspects of property maintenance through the use of one company rather than multiple contractors. Award winningRecent Review:Ok.....the lawn was mowed when it was wet and instead of a clean cut, the grass was all matted. The leaves were removed, but the cutting back and cleaning up of beds was messy. The crew came on a cloudy day in the afternoon and were working into the dark. I think that they were rushed and didn't pick up some of the leaves matted down in the beds on the property line. When I checked in with them, they came right over and were very responsive and polite. When asked if I would hire them again, I think that i would would a bit more guidance around the quality of the finished jobAnna c.
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli..Recent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!!Chuck S.
- Business Description:“In Business since 2000, Upright Building Services is a full service building contractor able to handle any home improvement project and light commercial construction. Fred Hilchey is the Steward of Upright building Services. With a crew of tried and trusted co-workers and associates we are ready for what ever you need to have done from a small repair to a new home or maybe somewhere in between. All work comes with manufacturer’s warranties as well as with a 2 year warranty on all workmanshi..Recent Review:It went very well. I am very pleased with the outcome. Fred Hilchey and his team were very professional, and hard working, and conscientious. Some rot was found on two of the walls of the house and it was fixed appropriately and well. I can say that I feel that this new siding will last foreverDiane K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Cape Elizabeth
- Peaks Island
- Old Orchard Beach
- North Yarmouth
- Hollis Center
- Steep Falls
- South Casco
concrete contractors in South Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BC Handyman 22 Morse St
South Portland, Maine
- BECKER CONSTRUCTION6 RUSSELL RD
West Poland, Maine
- Black Bear LandscapingPO Box 504
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- BOB BERRY CONCRETE4 BROOKSIDE DR
- Boyce51 Gudger Road
Candler, North Carolina
- Bulick Construction Inc83 Frost Hill Ave, P.O. Box 268
Lisbon Falls, Maine
- BC Handyman
- Darling and Sons ConstructionPO Box 1301
- Darling and Sons Construction
- Lake Region Paving & Sealcoating563 Roosevelt Trail
- Lake Region Paving & Sealcoating
- MACDONALD EXCAVATION169 PORTLAND AVE
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Maine Bathroom Remodeling148 Carll Rd
- Maine Coast Masonry9 Michaud Ave
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Maine Handyman12 mitchell ln
- Marshall's Modern Homes21 Marshall Valley Rd
- MASONRY PRESERVATION ASSOCIATES21 RICE ST SUITE 3
- Matthew J Bouton50 Roberts St
- MCCOY MASONRY120 Hiram RD.
Mooresville, North Carolina
- MORSE BUILDERS218 Washington Ave
- MR HANDYMAN2 MAIN ST STE 301
- Mr. Handyman of Greater Portland190 Riverside St
- MACDONALD EXCAVATION
- Outside the Box Construction of Maine LLC23 Motley street
- Outside the Box Construction of Maine LLC
- Upright Building Services2061 Hallowell Rd .
- Upright Building Services
- WH ShurtleffOne Runway Road Suite 8
South Portland, Maine
- WH Shurtleff