From illuminating your space to elevating your aesthetic, light fixtures are important elements in any home. Find out how much it costs to install a new light fixture based on factors like type, location, and whether or not you hire a pro.
Get matched with top lights in Old Orchard Beach, ME
There are 8 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Old Orchard Beach
- Bradley Electric LLCBob is an excellent electrician. He responded to our call in a timely manner, gave us good advice (at his expense, as one of our projects might have involved more than we had anticipated), and did exactly what we needed to have done at a reasonable price. We will both recommend him to others and call him again for any future electrical needs
- Traditional Remodeling LLCGeorge Ellenberg was always prompt, even in the chaos after the hurricane. His work was carefully planned and very neat. His subcontractors know their jobs. With this job and other jobs over the years he has been able to find ways to get us what we want at a price we can afford. His tile work is especially nice and he has made really excellent suggestions about colors. The work he did has stood up well. We will certainly use him again
- Lux Renovations LLCIt was OK. Delays in construction due to permit issues. Believe it was caused by city of Portland. We thought it was very messy project. Had to remind workers to clean the space. Had to call back to have them clean the floor linoleum before carpeting. In the beginning it was difficult to reach the project manager who was working outside of Maine. Later on it seemed to improve. The workmen came from Rhode Island and stayed overnight in Portland. After the carpet was placed, we had to call back due to carpeting in stairs became unfastened. A light fixture in another section was broken by workmen. Replacement was done much later by the project manager. We were told that it would not be necessary to have a dehumidifier because of the type of construction with Insulation. So far the humidity this summer has been high in the basement area. In the range of 69+ degrees. We are generally satisfied with the appearance, however the work was a somewhat difficult experience. Although we have said below that we would use Lux again, we would do some serious thinking before deciding. As far as we know no one else in this area performs Corning basement construction. We are satisfied with the Corning product
- Bradley Electric LLCBob gave an accurate proposal, showed up on time and finished on time. He communicates well (email and text and phone calls) and was extremely knowledgeable - even helped me with other basement renovation ideas that worked out well. I received multiple quotes and I chose him based on his personality, professionalism, ability to get the job done when I needed it done, AND his price was still the lowest! He even swapped out some fixtures for basement lights and didn't charge extra - going the extra mile and will a smile! Two big thumbs up for Bob
- Bradley Electric LLCBob is a true professional. He is responsive, punctual and friendly but more importantly is knowledgeable about a variety of different electrical problems and issues. He was able to fix 5 different problems we had accumulated in short order and his charges were very reasonable. I would highly recommend him
- Bradley Electric LLCExcellent work, very professional. Very knowledgeable and up to speed on latest technology. If you’re in need of an electrian you won’t be disappointed!
- Bradley Electric LLCIf I could give an A+ I would. Bobis very quick with responses, professional, provided an itemized contract so you know exactly what you're paying for, does quality work fast, and was able to overcome some obstacles with the project without delay. He is a very hard worker and we will definitely work with him again in the future
- Bradley Electric LLCGreat. Mr. Bradley got in touch quickly, scheduled the project and showed up as promised even though it was raining and all the work was outside. He ran into an unexpected issue as he was installing the garage lights and fixed it quickly. Great suggestions for replacement lights and great work at a reasonable price
- Bradley Electric LLCEverything went very smoothly, just as it has every other time I've hired him. He worked quickly, was very flexible, answered many questions I had, and gave plenty of advice on other things I had concerns about. He was respectful of my home and took care to protect surrounding surfaces as he worked. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or friendlier person to deal with
- Bradley Electric LLCGreat! Bob finished all in less time than he had allowed. Everything works as it should. Bob cleaned up and left every area spotless. This is the 3rd time we have used him - as always he was friendly, efficient, & professional. He returns calls w/i 24 hours.
Lights in Old Orchard Beach
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today
- Business Description:Electrical Contracltor, Master Electrican, fully insured.Recent Review:Great after talking to Mr Collins he suggested it was a GFI outlet issue. I didn't think there were any in the basement of my 100 yo house. He said he's come out after work. After we hung up I started checking and sure enough the whole string of outlets is on a several GFIs. I never noticed they were GFIs because they are all beige instead of red/black like the others. This call saved me a lot time and money. I've waited 4 weeks for an appt from another company. Guess from now on I'll now be using Collins ElectricTracey A.
- Business Description:We are a Electrical Contractor located in Portland Maine we do work in Southern and Central Maine we have 16 employees and do everything from changing a light bulb up to $500,000. electrical contracts.Recent Review:Great, Hutch was very pleasant, polite and professional. A pleasure to work with.Brenda M.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Residential and Commerical Electrical Services. Serving Southern Maine for over 35 years.Recent Review:Dan Ouellette, the business owner, arrived promptly at 1:00 as scheduled. He was clearly skilled and was able to quickly fix the problem, which was great. I also appreciated that he was warm, friendly, polite - in other words, he knows how to provide awesome customer service. Thanks Dan! And the price was very good too. I will definitely keep Hannan's number in my phoneEllen R.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Master Electrician; Electrical Contractor; 4 employees; 3 trucks; Senior Citizen discount on service callsRecent Review:Bob gave me a detailed estimate. His work was thorough and reasonably priced. I've hired him several times since, for installation of fixtures and repairs. I highly recommend him.Gaye B.
- Business Description:We are independently owned and operated locally, serving Maine since 1992. We have brightened the homes and lives of over 3000 customers over the years and hire only friendly and competent professional painters. Our core values are the basis for my business. They include respecting the individual, deliver what you promise, have pride in what we do and practice continuous improvementRecent Review:I would stay away from this company. I was quoted $5000 to paint only certain sections of my house. Not the entire exterior. Just 2 sections that were in need of painting. The quote also included unnecessary "prep" work like power washing the wood siding and then what - painting over the wet wood? And charging extra to "prime" certain areas when the paint I requested is a paint/primer in one. List goes on and on. I'm in the industry. Please, get another quote before you throw away your hard earned money to these peopleJeff L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Whether you have high ceilings or a busted lamp, changing a light bulb can be more of a hassle than you might think. Follow these tips for easy light bulb changes.
Marble and granite are both durable, high-end countertop options that bring sophistication and drama to your home. But marble and granite require regular maintenance to stay looking good and to avoid stains. Find the stone that works for you.
lights in Old Orchard Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- ALAN EGER ELECTRIC287 BRIDGE ST 2
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Alexander's Masonry, Roofing & Restoration73 Greenfield Rd.
North Waterboro, Maine
- All Phase Electric837 Portland Rd
- Anything Goes78 Pleasant Avenue
South Portland, Maine
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Atlantic Home ImprovementsPO Box 654
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor
- Bartlett Tree ExpertsPO Box 6828
- Bauman Electric IncPO Box 6261
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
- BBI BUILDERS INC4 BRICKYARD COVE RD
- BECKER CONSTRUCTION6 RUSSELL RD
West Poland, Maine
- Bowdler Electric Inc86 Old Ocean House Rd
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
- Breakwater Integrated Electrical SystemsPO Box 3081
- BRIDGES ELECTRIC INC69 CIDER HILL RD
- Bartlett Tree Experts
- CAMPBELLS ELECTRIC INC272 AUSTIN ST
- Caron & Waltz3 Eisenhower Drive
- Casco Bay Electric91 J Auburn St, # 1196
- Casper Electric35 Fall Ridge Rd
- CertaPro Painters of Maine740 STROUDWATER ST
- CGH Electric19 Apple Blossom Ln
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Collins Electric & Alarm570 Bridge St
- Connors Electric IncPO Box 1385
- CAMPBELLS ELECTRIC INC
- DC Home Systems170 West Road Suite 8
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- DC Home Systems
- Faulkner Building Company119 Clarks Mills Rd
- Faulkner Building Company
- KENYON'S ELECTRIC INC10 NORMAND AVE
- KENYON'S ELECTRIC INC
- NOSTALGIA LIGHTING234 MIDDLE ROAD
- NOSTALGIA LIGHTING
- OD ElectricPO Box 6927
- OD Electric
- RON FOREST & SONS FENCE CO354 PAYNE RD
- RON FOREST & SONS FENCE CO
- T A Napolitano Electrical Contractor InC968 Broadway
South Portland, Maine
- THAYER CORPORATION1400 HOTEL RD
- The Lamp Repair Shop105 Ocean St
South Portland, Maine
- Thor Builders108 Ocean Avenue
- TRS Lighting64 US Rt. 1
- Twitchell Electric Inc369 Spurwink Ave
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
- T A Napolitano Electrical Contractor InC
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc