The cost to build a boat dock averages $14,075. Prefabricated or assembled types run as low as $1,000, while permanent ones run between $50,000 and $75,000.
Get matched with top dock builders in North Monmouth, ME
There are 4 highly-rated local dock builders.
Dock Builders in North Monmouth
- Business Description:Thank you for visiting Archadeck of Central Maine, the leading outdoor living space builder in the Bangor, Augusta, and Waterville areas. We're known for creating additions that seamlessly work into the existing design of your property, building new structures that looks as if they were always part of our clients' homes. We're proud to say we don't offer a catalog full of ready-made decks, patios, pergolas, outdoor kitchens, and more, nor do we charge by the square foot. Every design is one-o..Recent Review:I was very pleased. They were awesome, pleasant, and knowledgeable . They did the design, I was looking for.Les G.
- Business Description:Kitchen and Bath remodels, Composite and Pressure Treated Decks, General Remodeling, Pressure Washing.Recent Review:He was able to accommodate my schedule and got the project done.Greg G.
- Business Description:Backshore Home Improvement, owned and operated by David Clough, is a full-line interior/exterior home remodeling contractor. We pride ourselves on quality and detailed craftmanship to improve your living environments. No project is too big or too small, please contact us to discuss your remodeling plansRecent Review:David’s team performed high-quality work on time and on budget. I highly recommend them!Nathan D.
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli..Recent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!!Chuck S.
- Business Description:Remodeling, General Construction and Carpentry. Sole Proprietor, but works with other subcontracted building professionals and uses licensed subcontractors for plumbing and Electrical work. Works hourly and/or provides free estimates, and free consultation. Strong emphasis on quality workmanship, and has solid references. All work is guaranteed accompanied by workmanship warranty specific to the job compleeted. We stand behind our product. Asa is an easy going carpenter who is a seriou..Recent Review:The project went great; I'm very happy with the final product. It lines up exactly with what I was looking for at the start of the project and looks better than I could have planned because of some great design suggestions from Wagner Home Renovation along the way. We ended up creating two separate closets from the previous closet incorporating some previously unused space in the condo as well. Both closets are accessed through very nice double doors. The laundry closet and general/clothes closet both look great. Wagner Home Renovation used high quality repurposed wood from a previous project and black iron rods to give the general/clothes closet great character. All of the work was very well done, and blends into the existing paint and trim-work so well, you can't even tell any work has been done. As an example, they added a wooden keystone at the enlarged entranceway near the new closets that was a very nice touch and feels like it was always there. They were able to save me money throughout the project by offering to use repurposed wood from previous projects that was often better quality than what would normally be used. Wagner Home Renovation does high-quality work and has a genuine interest in how well the end result turns out. They have a great attention for detail, offer great design ideas and options, and are responsive, honest, budget-conscious, flexible, reliable and easy to work with. I highly recommend themGrant M.
- Business Description:Home Remodeling, BBB, Certified, Insured, Deposit required before start of all projects, bonuses for business referrals accepted.Recent Review:Electrical and plumbing were subcontracted and I have no complaint on their work. However for the work this contractor performed.....It started out okay, complimented his work... But by the time the last of the porch repair and the bathroom reno was completed I realised I had made a huge error of judgement. He insisted in starting the porch work in the fall and then over the winter. When the ground thawed in the spring and the supports no longer met the concrete footing blocks, he used rigid foam boards to shim the concrete blocks up to meet the posts. The floorboards had been removed and proper footings could have been sunk below the frost line, instead it had to be jury rigged and as the ground heave sin the winter and thaws back down, I expect it to be only a matter of time before the folly of this becomes apparent and I will have to get a competent contractor in to fix it. The bathroom was to have a radiant heat floor put in, but the system installed is not meant to be used in a wet room. There is baseboard heat with a pipe running through the floor and that was "sealed" with a piece of moulding and if there is any problem with the heater or the pipe breaks it is harder to get to, nevermind just being able to clean it. I was concerned over the floor system and he promised me that a letter would be coming from the manufacturer saying the system was safe as installed. I spoke to a company rep and they cannot sign off on an installation that they did not witness. So I am unable to recommend this contractor based on any sense I have of his integrity. I am back to using a space heater and When I am able to I will have to have the floor taken up and the correct system put in. There are numerous other minor things, such as the laminate floor being laid with no regard to the pattern on the boards so the same pattern piece was used 3 times next to each other. I did look up how to install this type of floor and found plenty of instructive videos saying how the boards are usually separated by pattern and then laid down in such a way to be random and give the illusion of real wood. The result on my floor does not demonstrate to me an attention to detail. The light over the shower, an upgraded ceiling fan, an additional outlet or two were all part of the plan but were never installed. There were assertions like a new outlet would have cost $400. I checked with the electrician myself and was told that was not the price they would charge and did not understand why that would have been quoted. When issues were raised it was mentioned that he had a lien on someone's house who didn't want to pay for their finished projects. So, there is a lot of work to redo and since the money isn't there I will have to live with things as they are for a while. Not the result I was expecting after 6 months (way beyond the estimated time) of work having been done and at no small expense. I will try to post photos to illustrate what I have mentioned aboveChrystine H.
- Business Description:There are 5 employees including myself we accept all payment methods and for the months of april and may 2023 we offer 10% off on all labor
- Business Description:A Team HomeImprovements, LLC carries workmans comp, business insurance, we accept credit cards and offer 10% of projects that are signed in June! We offer garage packages and deck packages. We are a company you would be happy to hire with references and excellent work history
- Business Description:Maine Remodeling has been remodeling and improving homes in the Maine and all over New England since the 1960s. Customizing for the requirements, taste and style of our clients is one of our specialties and it shows in the diversity of custom remodeling projects we designed and built. Our home remodeling services provide an unparalleled degree of excellence. We oversee and execute all aspects of the design as well as the construction of your project. This continuity of service will save you t..
- Business Description:We at J & J will travel up to 40 mile radius of Sidney, Maine to do what is needed for you depending on job!Recent Review:Great, at first. John (owner) installed a Trio system for me in 2013. Everything ran as it should for a few months, but I started having spuratic "low water" error issues that would cause the system to shut down. At first, john would respond and have me reset it and it would run again. After about a year it started getting progressively worse, sometimes taking me hours of resets to get it going. John would respond via text, but never would return to solve the issue. I've juggled this same issue for years, sometimes needing to bleed the entire water system to get it to come back on. 2 days ago it went off, and after 2 days I cannot get it to go. We are out of heating season, but we still require the furnace for our hot water. John refuses to respond or come over and frankly has left us high and dry from,the start. He pushed me into this Trio Boiler and nobody locally wants to work on them. At this point I have to hire somebody from out of town which is going to cost me big bucks. Buyer beware - follow up service is terribleJacob M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dock builder articles
Owning a lakeshore property comes with some additional responsibilities. Keep your lakeshore from eroding with one of these three beautiful lakeshore options.
A shoreline landscape contractor can maintain your lake house or other waterfront property's landscaping. A regular landscaper might not have the know-how.
Find dock builders in
- West Gardiner
- Livermore Falls
dock builders in North Monmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Backshore Home Improvement520 Gray Rd.
- Backshore Home Improvement
- Daniel Renovations and accessibility31 Middle Rd
- Daniel Renovations and accessibility
- Faucher's Home Improvement494 Quaker Road
- Faucher's Home Improvement
- HAMMOND LUMBER COMPANY2 Hammond Dr.
- HAMMOND LUMBER COMPANY
- K.C. Renovations94 green st
- K.C. Renovations
- LORRAINE CONSTRUCTION270 WEST ST
- LORRAINE CONSTRUCTION
- Sustainable Structures, Inc.PO Box 45
- Sustainable Structures, Inc.
- TCM Co19 Davenport st
- TCM Co
- Unversal Home Renovations25 Melody Ln
Johnston, Rhode Island
- Unversal Home Renovations
- Wagner Home Renovation66 York Woods Road
South Berwick, Maine
- Wagner Home Renovation