Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Eddington, ME
There are 3 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Eddington
- Schoeman ConstructionBeing able to trust your contractor while you are living in another state is critically important. We were so fortunate to have found Schoeman Construction after reading many reviews. Once you have met Hennie, Abel, and the team, you realize they are the real deal! We couldn't have made a better choice with our condo renovation. Please understand this was all done during COVID conditions. Our neighbors rave about how polite, clean, respectful and helpful Hennie and the team were throughout the project. We will definitely use them again if they will have us. :
- B McLaughlin Quality Construction & RenovationExcellent company! Great communication and quality of work, trustworthy people. I highly recommend this company. This house was taken down to the frame and rebuilt with new electric, plumbing, roof, insulation, windows, drywall, floors and custom kitchen. Brian and Larry were very knowledgable and always available to discuss decisions. Brian always kept me updated on progress and returned any missed calls right away. I feel as if I won the lottery in finding this contractor. I was nervous hiring a contractor for the first time after hearing many horror stories about terrible contractors from other people. This company and its people are amazing. I can't say enough about them, I recommend them to everyone for any size project, from decks, roofs to complete remodel projects you can't go wrong with B. McLaughlin Quality Construction
- B McLaughlin Quality Construction & RenovationJob progressed as planned. Gave Brian the key to the house and stayed with relatives 115 miles away while work was being done. Brian kept me updated via emails and text and phone. He sent pictures as work progressed. Brian even collected the mail for me. Neighbors commented favorably on the work being done. He didn't start too early to disturb any neighbors. All debris was taken away by Brian and the premise was left very clean. The ceilings are beautiful!
- Pearl ContractorsTroy priced the job, started when planned, completed the job on schedule and on budget. Work was neat, clean , and high quality. Troy is easy to work with, very skilled and honest.
- B McLaughlin Quality Construction & RenovationThey did an outstanding job. On time, on budget, easily handled additional work. Very trustworthy crew, great guys. High quality work, have used them again for some roof leaks. Thanks!
- Craig PiquetteCraig was great. He came on short notice and with a hard timeline. He was working another job and came to our house after his first job. Despite being tired and an evebtual loss of sleep he did an awesome job. He is a perfectionist who treated my house as if it was his own. After we had painted there was some plaster that was howing through, he came back and fixed the problem, as part of the original job. I would recommend him to anyone looking to plaster their hous
- B McLaughlin Quality Construction & RenovationWent well, arrived to work in a timely manner, listened to our questions, came up with solutions, pleasant manner, finished in a timely manner.
- Steve's CleaningI was not satisfied and I would not recommend him. He did a lousy job. He was not very professional. He did not cover up any cabinets or furniture when he was working and made a mess that he did not clean up. He stretched the job out over a month. He would not give me an estimate or information up front. He charged thousands of dollars and I cannot even get a list of the materials that he used. He charged for four men when there were only three. We had to fix almost everything he did. He said he could do a lot of things that he couldn't actually do. He took us to the cleaners. The only thing they did well was the yard clean-up and stairs they built. I wouldn't use him again even if it were free
Drywall Contractors in Eddington
- Recent Review:Mike was very professional and kept me informed about all the steps of the process. He showed up when he said it would and always left the work area clean. His work is beautiful and I'm so glad to have gotten it done. Highly recommendMauri P.
- Business Description:Remodeling, General Construction and Carpentry. Sole Proprietor, but works with other subcontracted building professionals and uses licensed subcontractors for plumbing and Electrical work. Works hourly and/or provides free estimates, and free consultation. Strong emphasis on quality workmanship, and has solid references. All work is guaranteed accompanied by workmanship warranty specific to the job compleeted. We stand behind our product. Asa is an easy going carpenter who is a seriou..Recent Review:The project went great; I'm very happy with the final product. It lines up exactly with what I was looking for at the start of the project and looks better than I could have planned because of some great design suggestions from Wagner Home Renovation along the way. We ended up creating two separate closets from the previous closet incorporating some previously unused space in the condo as well. Both closets are accessed through very nice double doors. The laundry closet and general/clothes closet both look great. Wagner Home Renovation used high quality repurposed wood from a previous project and black iron rods to give the general/clothes closet great character. All of the work was very well done, and blends into the existing paint and trim-work so well, you can't even tell any work has been done. As an example, they added a wooden keystone at the enlarged entranceway near the new closets that was a very nice touch and feels like it was always there. They were able to save me money throughout the project by offering to use repurposed wood from previous projects that was often better quality than what would normally be used. Wagner Home Renovation does high-quality work and has a genuine interest in how well the end result turns out. They have a great attention for detail, offer great design ideas and options, and are responsive, honest, budget-conscious, flexible, reliable and easy to work with. I highly recommend themGrant M.
- Business Description:Has your home or business been damaged by a fire? Octagon Cleaning and Restoration is your Maine source for all of your fire damage recovery needs. We offer water extraction (water removal), fire and smoke restoration, water damage restoration, water damage cleanup, and fire smoke damage restoration, as well as carpet cleaning services and commercial carpet cleaning. Our services don't stop there! Are you in need of black mold removal or air duct cleaning? We have you covered! Our superior ai..Recent Review:I called Octagon the day after we had an upstairs water leak. The next day, Octagan had scheduled a technician to assess the damage and set up the mitigation solutions to dry out the damage before mold could set in. Everyone from Octagon was friendly, professional and very responsive. If you need a fast, reliable and effective response, you will find it with OctagonStephen H.
- Business Description:M C Peters LLC has three employee's that have a combined experience of over 45 years. M C Peters LLC sub-contracts numerous jobs on a wide aspect from rough carpentry to interior painting and trim work. M C Peters normaly bills from the 1st and the 15th of every month (exclusions may apply)Recent Review:We found Mark through the Bangor Home Show. He contacted us right away. He came out to our house and reviewed the work to be done. We sat down, he answered any and all questions that we had. He started the next week. Job was completed in 2 days. After they were through they cleaned up and also walked around the house with a metal detector to make sure they got any nails that may have fallen on the ground. We were very impressed with Mark and his crew. We will absolutely being using Mark again for our new front deck project. We highly recommend him. <br /Dawn W.
- Business Description:We are a small 2-4 person paint crew specializing in residential and small commercial painting projects. Along with our meticulous painting, we offer friendly timely service at competitive rates. Customer satisfaction is our priority while we work with you on completing your next painting project. Give us a call today, we return all calls promptly!Recent Review:Brian was very responsive to my request for a quote and provided that quote promptly. His quote was very competitive and his reviews were excellent, so we selected his company to prep and paint the exterior of our house and attached garage. During the prep, Brian found several necessary repairs, met with our contractor to point them out, and worked around the contractor's schedule and work crew. Due to his experience, he was able to tell us which repairs were critical to prevent further damage and which were cosmetic. His advise was very helpful and consistent with the advise of our contractor. The completed work is beautiful and should protect our house for years to come. Brian was always responsive to telephone or text messages and was pleasant and professional on site. I would highly recommend him to any friend and would definitely use him againKaren H.
- Business Description:Drywall or sheetrock is probably the most common interior wall and ceiling choice. Drywall by Design hangs and finishes drywall to your specifications. We offer many finishing options, and have experience in both new construction as well as renovation projects. Drywall by Design offers decades of combined experience with attention to detail. Quality work, and reliable service always has been and continues to be our standard
- Business Description:miles drywall
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses subs for plumbing, heating, electrical & foundations. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through email.Recent Review:<p>Very Professional Company. Entire job went very well. Job took only 6 working days (during 1 1/2 week) to complete. I would rate the shingle work an A, but I had a few issues with some of the drip edges but they were immediately addressed to my satisfaction. I paid a premium price for the work, according to past bids, but Pearl has a great reputation, I was surprised they needed to be called back, but they quickly resolved my concerns, not leaving until I approved. I am looking forward to years of life from my new roof!</p> <br /Dick R.
- Business Description:Patriot Contracting was founded by Two Veterans who grew up in Hancock Country and attended Carpentry School prior to their enlistment. Once we returned, we started this business with the intent to continue giving back to our community we grew up in. We did this, and continue to do this, through our excellent customer service and craftsmanship of services; which include, Carpentry, Renovations and Remodels, Demolition, Drywall/Painting, Property Maintenance, Landscaping, Roofing, and much more
- Business Description:Renovation and construction business based in Maine and very specialized in siding and construction project. We are very experienced as a group of carpenter. We offer: roofing, siding, renovation , basement remodelling, kitchen and bathroom renovation
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Old Town
drywall contractors in Eddington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bangor Painter's251 Union St
- Bangor Painter's
- Keyes Roofing & Construction1095 Moosehead Trail
- Keyes Roofing & Construction
- Maine Construction Group60 Freedom Park Suite 4
- Maine Property Construction LLC30 Bomarc Rd
- Maintenance by Ryan84 Downing Rd
- MBM Builders1499 Union St
- MC Peters LLC147 Buck Street #3
- Mike Rose Drywall
- Miles Drywall685 Middle Road
- Mr. Honey-DoP.O. Box 8752
South Portland, Maine
- Maine Construction Group
- Octagon Cleaning and Restoration353 Roosevelt Trail
- Octagon Cleaning and Restoration
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur