If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Upper Marlboro, MD
There are 307 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Upper Marlboro
- JW Home ImprovementWe recently hired JW Home Improvement to resurface our deck, repair and paint all the trim on the exterior of the house, and make other much-needed repairs and improvements. We very much appreciated Estimator Josh, Field Supervisor Clinton, and Office Manager Michelle for their responsiveness and friendliness. The team they sent to us, Alberto and Javier, were excellent! Highly skilled in so many areas of construction and painting and problem solving, they were efficient, careful, hard working, and thorough. Good natured, they took the time to explain to us what they were doing whenever we had questions. We highly recommend them and plan to hire them again
- JW Home ImprovementAlberto and Javier were efficient in getting the work done; completing it in 3 days rather than the estimated 3.5. They were courteous and professional and were careful to keep my home clean and clean up the debris/garbage from the work.
- Independence Landscape & Lawn CareWe have used Independence for 5-6 years. Mark has always been quick to respond and offers sound and professional advice when needed. His team(s) have always been prompt, courteous, and very professional. We will continue to use this lawn care company.
- JW Home ImprovementSo please that I went with JW. The side entry porch had rotted wood throughout and the steps were sagging. Also, exterior house paint had been removed years ago but prior owners did not address one side of house, probably cause it was hidden behind crepe myrtles. Crepe myrtles are now gone and that wall is very visible on the street. Also there were some little jobs needed around the house such as replacing rotted boards above the garage. Got a quote from JW in late April and scheduled the work for the week of July 21 for 6-7 days of work. Two workers showed up promptly on the 21st and did a great job. Very pleased with the JW crew as they kept me posted on the progress throughout the job which was completed in six days. Wish I could post before and after pictures as it looks fantasti
- American Home Contractors IncThank you James Im, Antonio and crew for an amazing experience and a job well done! It is rare these days to find a home improvement company that you can trust from beginning to end. AHC staff and representatives ensured that every detail from estimates, to coordinating delivery of materials and quality control of installation was performed to the highest standards and exactly on time. James and Antonio/crew were attentive to our every question and concern, and in the end made the experience with AHC a memorable one worthy of the highest level recommendation. Bottom line: If you choose any other roof replacement contractor - you will be making a mistake
- Sunshine Contracting CorporationFrom the first meeting we were very impressed with the Sunshine team. They were very helpful with suggestions of improving the overall look of our home. Everything was done as requested and our house never looked better. They have fantastic communication and the process was low stress. We would highly recommend Sunshine- even our neighbors used them
- JW Home ImprovementFrom start to finish, such an easy experience. Josh did the estimate, was honest and super friendly, and not at all pushy. The team to complete the work, Alberto and Javiar, were on time and finished the work quickly - but most importantly did impecable work. The finished product exceeeded our expectations. They didn't cut any corners and the final product looks like it has been part of the house all along
- JW Home ImprovementThere are not enough superlatives to describe the wonderful work that JWHI did on our home. We called them in because our house desperately needed to be painted, some key exterior repairs were required, and the gutters needed to be replaced. Specifically, the paint on the brick exterior was dingy and badly flaking, the siding (wood) portion of the house had dry rot in places, one of the shutters had fallen off during a windstorm, and the wooden columns on the front porch had visible vertical cracks. Thomas Matamoros, Apolo Gonzalez, and the rest of the team did back-breaking work day after day, for several weeks, to address and remediate these and other issues. They power washed the exterior; expertly scraped and primed the surface to ensure it was properly prepared for painting; spent many laborious hours painstakingly repairing and repainting the columns and shutters; removed and replaced rotted wood where it existed, even in corners; communicated their progress after each workday; were extremely solicitous to make certain we were aware of and approved of the work that was being done; and, after doing a superb job painting the exterior, replaced the old, deteriorated gutters with beautiful shiny new ones. The house looks phenomenal! We are so appreciative of the thought, effort, and craftmanship Thomas and Apolo put into our home. Their work is of the highest quality, and we feel fortunate that JWHI assigned them to our project. We also appreciate that Assistant Project Manager Ever and Project Manager Cliff stopped by to offer insights and solicit feedback. We are so pleased to have worked with JWHI. The company has earned our family’s trust, and we recommend them without reservation
- Exterior MedicsWork was performed on schedule for exact price quoted. Work crew was careful, professional and pleasant and left the site clean. This large project was well managed and I was kept informed of weather related schedule adjustments. I am confident this project was performed to produce a superior finished product and that it will provide years of trouble-free service backed by Exterior Medics' warranty support that I have seen in action on neighbor's homes. I believe I paid a premium price and received a superior finished product
- JW Home ImprovementJ.W. Home improvement came out and did a thorough analysis and estimate of the various projects we needed addressed. They scheduled the work to start a couple weeks out, and they were able to start a day early. We had 2 fabulous workers at the house 8-10 hours a day. The quality of their work was superior, and they were able to complete all the work in far less time than estimated, mostly due to their efficient use of time. They communicated with us every day to ensure we were on the same page with everything. Even though all the work was outdoors, they wore face masks all the time. Great company, great workers
Deck Companies in Upper Marlboro
- Business Description:Willie Home Improvement is a business that has been around for 20 years. We do 100% Quality and Always good services! Our job is NEVER complete until you are completely satisfied! We take free estimates anytime! Give a call todayRecent Review:The guy you meet will come out to your home and tell you how great he will make your project and give you an arbitrarily quote on the spot off the top of his head and it is surprisingly cheap. Willie himself does decent work but his staff is awful. They did really bad careless work on my 4 decks. They could not cut straight lines and caulked 1 inch gaps because they cut too short and they leave their work stations messy. They destroyed my flower bed because they were too lazy and careless to walk around it and took longer than he said because he “ran out of material” . I ended up making Willie tear it all down and start over. He couldn’t even deny that the work his team did was crap; he had to come do it himself. Also, make sure you read the contract well because he is a kind of a dick that says he will do all these great things but was very broad and not specific enough and used that to my disadvantage. He was very upset with me because he lost money on the deal for having to redo the deck. Not worth the cheap quoteTrever B.
- Business Description:A & L Construction was established in April 1985. Our primary focus: positioning this company as the best construction firm for custom design decks, additions, and remodeling. We serve mostly the Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC areas. Serving both the builders and homeowners, at A & L Construction we have succeeded in our objective and we continue to expand. Years before incorporating A & L Construction, the founders, Keith and Bill met while working for other companies. Gaining first h..Recent Review:Could not have been more pleased with the quality of the work and the finishing of the woodwork. The crew showed up each day on time and worked a full day each day and had our porch finished, screened and ready for the painter and electrician in a little over a week from starting the project. The porch is just beautiful, and the owner and the carpenters were delightful to work withRobert J.
- Business Description:Homecraft is a 2nd generation, family-owned remodeler specializing in decks, roofing, siding, windows, and finished basements. We handle all steps of a project from planning, to permits, to building. When you partner with Homecraft you receive the finest materials - custom cut on site. This provides flexibility in design and perfection in construction. Since '96, homeowners have thanked us for establishing a company that cares. We take your ideas, add our building experience and together crea..Recent Review:Recently we replaced our screened in porch and we are so glad to have had Marc and his crew on this project. We were referred to Homecraft Builders by friends who recently used the company to build a deck. Initially we were going to replace the existing structure but after reviewing options with Marc we decided to add an additional open area to the porch. Marc was “hands on” from our initial estimate and through the project. We appreciate that Marc walked us through the different stages of the project (tear down, rebuild, roofing) and was very communicative on how the crew was completing work. When decisions needed to be made on the job (where to put new stairs, fan installation), Marc walked us through the different options to ensure the finished product would meet our needs. We feel we made the right decision choosing Homecraft for the work and would recommend their servicesJeffery K.
- Business Description:PROdeck Construction LLC, is a family owned company that specializes in the construction of gazebos, patios, porches and decks. We take great pride in our work and continue to provide the most stunning, functional, spacious deck additions for your home. We have a staff of knowledgeable, skilled, creative designers and builders who are able to address any questions or concerns you may have throughout the processRecent Review:Jason, Roberto and team were great to work with from proposal to delivery. The porch and patio turned out great and the team worked long hours to get them both done expeditiously. They were also able to work around, and ultimately save, a tree that's been in our backyard since we moved in 15 years ago. The other potential providers told us that the tree couldn't be saved. Hats off to Jason and his team at ProDeck Construction. The porch and patio look beautifulKyong C.
- Business Description:Building Trust with Quality Work. We Will Get the Job Done Right! KP Contracting LLC was established early as a custom builder and later we remodeled nearly 150 entire homes for out-of-state and local investors. We have narrowed our focus to Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling and Deck/Patios so that we can provide a specialized experience for every customer. Our reviews reflect a very long list of happy customers! We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budge..Recent Review:It was good. Phil was able to give me good customer service and a fair price. The work was fantastic.Andrew L.
- Business Description:Gus & Sons is a family-owned and operated Roofing Company in business since 2008. We specialize in Decks, Porches, Roofing, handyman, Hardscaping, painting, electrical & plumbing check with us for any additional services that are not listed.Recent Review:Exceptionally fast and professional. The fence is beautiful!Meredith R.
- Business Description:OVER 100 YEARS COMBINED EXPERIENCE AS YOU PATIO AND HARDSCAPE EXPERTS! Unfortunately, at this time we are no longer doing deck or patio repair. New installs only. SBC Outdoor Services was founded in 2015 by Brad Crist. Brad had over 15 years of experience in the industry and wanted to create a landscaping company that could hold true to the concept of “quality landscaping.” Ever since then we've been constantly growing as a high-end hardscape, landscape design, and commercial maintenance b..Recent Review:SBC did a fantastic job on my project. They far exceeded my expectations in all aspects. They communicated well, preformed the work in a timely manor and had great attention to detail. I will continue to use them for any an all outdoor projects and enthusiastically recommend them to my friendsKersi P.
- Business Description:Here at The Deck Boss, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the deck building and restoration trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.Recent Review:Guys did a fabulous job and would definitely use them again.joyce f.
- Business Description:The founding owners, Jim Rubush & Ben Wolod, established Fence & Deck Connection in 1991. As lifetime Anne Arundel County residents, their commitment to providing the finest customer service in the industry has been instrumental to their success. The addition of Jeffrey Wall into the partnership in 2013 has added a great depth of sales & marketing expertise to help provide a customer experience like no other. Fence & Deck Connection has grown from what was once a two-man operation to one of t..Recent Review:I received several estimates and Fence & Deck Connection, after a very professional examination of the situation and a very clear explanation of the replacement plan, presented me with the lowest bid. Another fence company's bid was three times the cost! After choosing Fence & Deck Connection, I had two more visits from their personnel to plan the installation. When the crew arrived to install they were fully aware of what needed to be done. In one morning they installed a beautiful fence that was even more than I had hoped for. I will certainly use this company for future fencing projectsJames B.
- Business Description:We are a local construction company with over 30 years experience. I would like to invite you to call today for a free estimate. With RJ Construction, your next project will be fantastic! Each project is started and completed on time. Take full advantage of our big discounts. Please call us for all your home improvement needs. You will be very happy with our expert service. Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Robert and his crew did a wonderful job constructing a deck. Great customer service and communication throughout the process, very responsive to questions, comments and concerns, and an excellent crew.Victoria P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
Flagstone gives your outdoor space a gorgeous, rustic feel. Find out the cost of flagstone per square foot or per ton. Our expert cost guide helps you plan your budget for your flagstone project from walkways to patios to walls.
Coming in different sizes, materials, and styles—from French doors to sliding glass—the costs entailed by a patio door replacement vary widely. This guide takes you through the range of options and price points for every kind of patio door.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- District Heights
- Capitol Heights
- Fairmount Heights
- Seat Pleasant
- Hillcrest Heights
- Camp Springs
deck & porch contractors in Upper Marlboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 ENTERPRISE LLC1402 North Capitol Street NW Ste 4
Washington, District Of Columbia
- 196016201 Morrow Rd
- 1st Choice Home Improvement LLC18005 Willmer Porter Port
- 1st choice remodeling &construction22922 benson terr
- 3 J's Next Level Landscaping4776 Benecia Ln
- 360 Contracting GroupPO Box 4573
- 4 Service Pros7000 NEWINGTON RD
- 7th State Builders, LLC 6270 Alpine Ct
- 1 ENTERPRISE LLC
- A & L Construction10621 Oliver St
- A & T2404 N Capitol St NW
Washington, District Of Columbia
- A and C Concrete LLC38592 Brett Way Unit A
- A One Call Handyman Service11703 Newport Mill Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- A Pair of Hands Contracting, LLC1590 Chester Ave
Bryans Road, Maryland
- A&A Construction6001 North Kings Hwy
- A&D Remodeling LLC15403 Bounds Ave
- A&I Design Homes42918 Tippman Place
- A&J’s home solutions2052 Stargrass ct
- A&K RemodelingPo Box 2266
- A&T Painting and Remodeling13400 Buchanan Drive
Fort Washington, Maryland
- A-Plus Construction Group LLC100 North Cameron St
- A. C. Carpentry LLC6600 Woodstream Dr
- A/X Carpenters & Builders4108 Warner St
- ABC Design and Build Inc6715 Backlick Rd Ste 204
- ABLE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES9120 GORMAN RD
- Above All Landscaping & Tree Service14714 Darbydale Ave
- Absolute Improvement Services129 Upshire Circle
- ACADIA CONSTRUCTION GROUP, INC.2300 N Pershing Dr Suite 201-8
- Acclaim Construction LLC7865 Wintercress lane
- Acclaim Home Services5765F Burke Centre Parkway Suite 215
- Ace Air Conditioning & Heating Inc47 Ridge Ave
- Ace Fence, Decks, & Patio2111 BALDWIN AVE
- Ace Handy Man Services14106 Madrigal Drive
- Ace Home Improvement LLC4473 Southern Business Pk Dr
White Plains, Maryland
- Act-Architectural Construction TechnologiesPO Box 736
Glen Echo, Maryland
- Action Vacuum Gutter Cleaning Inc.1211 Whetstone Dr
- Adam Contracting7487 Slagle Ln
- Adirondack Fence Builders7312 Byrneley Lane
- Adriani Brothers Construction26338 Jones Wharf Rd
- AES Builder & Home Improvements6915 Golden Ring Rd
- Affordable Home Improvements, LLC8528 Central Ave
- Affordable Pressure Washing Solutions, LLC. 718 Erie Ave
Takoma Park, Maryland
- AJ Construction & Development LLC9244 E Hampton Dr Ste 612
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- AJ Ross Service5406 Riverdale Rd
- Alco Products Inc11512 Schuylkill Road
North Bethesda, Maryland
- ALCOA CONCRETE & MASONRY INC4908 46TH AVE STE B
- Alex Williams Home Improvements8775 Center Park Drive 411
- Alfaro Contractor7805 Hooes Rd
- Alia's Flooring & Remodeling644 CHESTERTOWN ST
- ALIHAN L.L.C.20503 Ivory Pass Ct
- All About Waterproofing Inc2602 Laurel Brook Rd
- All American Fences43787 Beaver Meadow Rd
- All American Home Improvement, Inc.2041 Hermitage Hills Dr.
- All Around Home Improvement11839 Shire Ct. #32
- All City Builders & Fabricators411 New York Ave NE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- All Dimensions Development Company, LLC6289 Oxon Hill Road
Oxon Hill, Maryland
- All Dominion Construction, LLC9029 Longstreet Dr
- All In One Builders Inc9496 Fostern Ln
- ALL PURPOSE CONTRACTORS LLC5131 Cranmer Way
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- ALL-PURPOSE LLC2708 Afton St 2708 Afton street
Temple Hills, Maryland
- Allan Brown Remodeling, LLC2328 McCormick Rd
- Allegiance Home Improvement Services, LLCP.O. Box 1670
Temple Hills, Maryland
- Alliance Construction LLC11000 Brookland Rd
Glenn Dale, Maryland
- Alonso Construction Services, LLC12207 Academy Way 13
- Alpha Omega Home Inspections5933 Amber Ridge Rd
- Alvarado Construction & Remodeling5708 31st ave
- Alzate Painting LLC2114 Lanier Dr
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- AmeribuiltP.O. Box 4
Broomes Island, Maryland
- america contractor inc.1504 jasper street
Silver Spring, Maryland
- America's Best Home Improvement15808 Livingston Rd
- AMERICAN ALL SEASONS SUNROOMSPO Box 2760
- American Concrete Services LLC 5405 Port Royal Rd
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES10602 Guilford Road
- American Custom Home Improvement8190 Strawberry Ln Ste 122
Falls Church, Virginia
- American Fence and Contracting7823 Signal Hill Rd
- American Home Contractors Inc11820 W Market Pl Ste F
- American Home Contractors of VA, LLC14175 Sullyfield Cir Suite 600
- American Home Performance LLC2512 Windy Oak Court
- American Home Specialists13221 Mockingbird ln
- American Professional Chimney & Masonry4519 Buchanan St
- American Remodeling Corp8017-C Dorsey Run Rd.
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- AmericanRemodeling and HomeRepair Inc9712 loganJay Dr
- Americas Best Contractor2972 Ps Business Center Dr
- AmeriDECK Ltd.34 shining willow way Unit 373
- AMGC LLC18534 Cherry Laurel Ln
- AMS Contractors4811 Rim Rock Rd
- AMS HOME IMPROVEMENT2517 Oakenshield Dr
- An Exterior Inc14522-c Lee Rd
- Androconst LLC5268 G Nicholson Ln. #201
- Angel's Multiservice Inc5015 55th ave
- Angelic Home Improvements & Landscaping Servicesp o box 1423
- ANGLE3 Design Build LLC8116 Arlington Boulevard, Suite 228
Falls Church, Virginia
- Anthony & Sylvan Pools8260 Preston Ct # 1
- Anthony Holden Home Improvements8911 Lee Manor Dr
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Antonio's Landscaping16556 sherwood Place
- AO Associates Home Improvements LLC2044 Astilbe Way
- Apex Custom Pools12453 Rose Path Cir
- Apex Remodeling609 Thompson Creek Rd
- Apex Waterproofing2972 PS Business Center Drive
- A & L Construction