Candles add a decorative touch and cozy feel to any room, but they can quickly get dusty and dirty without regular cleaning. Learn a few different strategies to clean your candles, along with what not to do, for best results.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Bowie, MD
There are 337 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Bowie
- JW Home ImprovementWe recently hired JW Home Improvement to resurface our deck, repair and paint all the trim on the exterior of the house, and make other much-needed repairs and improvements. We very much appreciated Estimator Josh, Field Supervisor Clinton, and Office Manager Michelle for their responsiveness and friendliness. The team they sent to us, Alberto and Javier, were excellent! Highly skilled in so many areas of construction and painting and problem solving, they were efficient, careful, hard working, and thorough. Good natured, they took the time to explain to us what they were doing whenever we had questions. We highly recommend them and plan to hire them again
- Independence Landscape & Lawn CareWe have used Independence for 5-6 years. Mark has always been quick to respond and offers sound and professional advice when needed. His team(s) have always been prompt, courteous, and very professional. We will continue to use this lawn care company.
- JW Home ImprovementAlberto and Javier were efficient in getting the work done; completing it in 3 days rather than the estimated 3.5. They were courteous and professional and were careful to keep my home clean and clean up the debris/garbage from the work.
- JW Home ImprovementSo please that I went with JW. The side entry porch had rotted wood throughout and the steps were sagging. Also, exterior house paint had been removed years ago but prior owners did not address one side of house, probably cause it was hidden behind crepe myrtles. Crepe myrtles are now gone and that wall is very visible on the street. Also there were some little jobs needed around the house such as replacing rotted boards above the garage. Got a quote from JW in late April and scheduled the work for the week of July 21 for 6-7 days of work. Two workers showed up promptly on the 21st and did a great job. Very pleased with the JW crew as they kept me posted on the progress throughout the job which was completed in six days. Wish I could post before and after pictures as it looks fantasti
- Sunshine Contracting CorporationFrom the first meeting we were very impressed with the Sunshine team. They were very helpful with suggestions of improving the overall look of our home. Everything was done as requested and our house never looked better. They have fantastic communication and the process was low stress. We would highly recommend Sunshine- even our neighbors used them
- American Home Contractors IncThank you James Im, Antonio and crew for an amazing experience and a job well done! It is rare these days to find a home improvement company that you can trust from beginning to end. AHC staff and representatives ensured that every detail from estimates, to coordinating delivery of materials and quality control of installation was performed to the highest standards and exactly on time. James and Antonio/crew were attentive to our every question and concern, and in the end made the experience with AHC a memorable one worthy of the highest level recommendation. Bottom line: If you choose any other roof replacement contractor - you will be making a mistake
- JW Home ImprovementFrom start to finish, such an easy experience. Josh did the estimate, was honest and super friendly, and not at all pushy. The team to complete the work, Alberto and Javiar, were on time and finished the work quickly - but most importantly did impecable work. The finished product exceeeded our expectations. They didn't cut any corners and the final product looks like it has been part of the house all along
- JW Home ImprovementThere are not enough superlatives to describe the wonderful work that JWHI did on our home. We called them in because our house desperately needed to be painted, some key exterior repairs were required, and the gutters needed to be replaced. Specifically, the paint on the brick exterior was dingy and badly flaking, the siding (wood) portion of the house had dry rot in places, one of the shutters had fallen off during a windstorm, and the wooden columns on the front porch had visible vertical cracks. Thomas Matamoros, Apolo Gonzalez, and the rest of the team did back-breaking work day after day, for several weeks, to address and remediate these and other issues. They power washed the exterior; expertly scraped and primed the surface to ensure it was properly prepared for painting; spent many laborious hours painstakingly repairing and repainting the columns and shutters; removed and replaced rotted wood where it existed, even in corners; communicated their progress after each workday; were extremely solicitous to make certain we were aware of and approved of the work that was being done; and, after doing a superb job painting the exterior, replaced the old, deteriorated gutters with beautiful shiny new ones. The house looks phenomenal! We are so appreciative of the thought, effort, and craftmanship Thomas and Apolo put into our home. Their work is of the highest quality, and we feel fortunate that JWHI assigned them to our project. We also appreciate that Assistant Project Manager Ever and Project Manager Cliff stopped by to offer insights and solicit feedback. We are so pleased to have worked with JWHI. The company has earned our family’s trust, and we recommend them without reservation
- Exterior MedicsWork was performed on schedule for exact price quoted. Work crew was careful, professional and pleasant and left the site clean. This large project was well managed and I was kept informed of weather related schedule adjustments. I am confident this project was performed to produce a superior finished product and that it will provide years of trouble-free service backed by Exterior Medics' warranty support that I have seen in action on neighbor's homes. I believe I paid a premium price and received a superior finished product
- JW Home ImprovementJ.W. Home improvement came out and did a thorough analysis and estimate of the various projects we needed addressed. They scheduled the work to start a couple weeks out, and they were able to start a day early. We had 2 fabulous workers at the house 8-10 hours a day. The quality of their work was superior, and they were able to complete all the work in far less time than estimated, mostly due to their efficient use of time. They communicated with us every day to ensure we were on the same page with everything. Even though all the work was outdoors, they wore face masks all the time. Great company, great workers
Deck Companies in Bowie
- Business Description:We are a custom design build company that has served the northern Virginia area since 1993. Our commitment to the quality in our construction is our top priority and abundantly evident when viewing our projects. Let our in-home design staff help you realize the potential of your project using a new state-of-the-art CAD program. Our construction teams are employees of Deck Builders Inc. and each has at least a five year tenure with our company. We believe that quality control is a stepping sto..Recent Review:Very happy we chose this company. They were prompt, professional, courteous, and kept us informed of all aspects of the project from start to finish. The materials they offer are first rate, and the quality of their work is impecable. I have no regrets about hiring this company and would happily do so againBenjamin K.
- Business Description:A & L Construction was established in April 1985. Our primary focus: positioning this company as the best construction firm for custom design decks, additions, and remodeling. We serve mostly the Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC areas. Serving both the builders and homeowners, at A & L Construction we have succeeded in our objective and we continue to expand. Years before incorporating A & L Construction, the founders, Keith and Bill met while working for other companies. Gaining first h..
- Business Description:Specializing in all phases of remodeling for kitchens and bathrooms! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:This review is 2 stars because the installer, Alex, did a really great job. Alex, if you’re reading this, you deserve better and you shouldn’t work for this company. I don’t normally write reviews, even when I have a bad experience, but this experience was so nightmarish that I feel personally compelled to make sure that no one else signs a contract with Old Bay Remodeling. I signed my agreement with Old Bay Remodeling on May 5, 2021. The job was not complete until September 15, 2021, even though Alex the installer was in my house for a total of 11 business days. These people are completely incompetent, disrespectful, and are liars. They will never return your phone calls or emails. The only time a conversation will be initiated is to ask for a check, which they will promptly cash. The disrespect: between the signing of the agreement and finally starting the job, I was no call no showed three (3) separate times. I can understand that home improvement is crazy during Covid times. However, to not call to say they can’t make it is 100% unacceptable. My wife and I moved our schedules around to make this work, and we couldn’t get a simple phone call. Furthermore, these people were screening my calls because they didn’t want to talk to me to explain why I was no call no showed. The incompetence: whenever I was lucky enough to get someone on the phone, they had absolutely no idea what was going on. Christina, the person in charge of scheduling, literally had no clue what the installer’s schedule was. One excuse I was given for being no call no showed was that the installer went on vacation and didn’t tell anybody. The lies: besides the obvious lies of when anybody would show up, both Christina and the field project manager, Chris, each told me that there would be a cleaning crew that would come after the installer was done to clean. When Alex was wrapping up, I asked Christina when the cleaning crew would come and she instantly started backpedaling saying that Alex and his helpers usually do a pretty good job of cleaning. When I said OK, but you and Chris each told me that a cleaning crew would come, she said that they’d come the next day. As of this writing, it is three days after job completion, and of course no one is answering the phone. Bonus incompetence: both Chris and Christina mentioned the cleaning crew completely on their own. Had they not said anything about it at all, I wouldn’t even have this expectation. I know the owner, Jerome, reads these reviews because I have seen him respond to others. Jerome, if you’re reading this, I would love to hear your weak response to thisPhilip A.
- Business Description:Mid-Atlantic Deck and Fence Co. was established in 1987. We specialize in all aspects of construction, related to the decking and fencing industry. If you are looking to have one of our beautiful backyard resorts constructed by us for you. Or if you are the type of person that would like to do it themselves than we can help. DON'T WAIT CALL TODAY!!!!!!!! 1-800-833-9310 let's get startedRecent Review:If I could give this company a zero I would. Completely disorganized, took months to complete my job with countless mistakes: (I requested the job in April, they started 4 months later, they incorrectly measured the fence area resulting in an incomplete fence for another month, recorded the permit for the fence on the wrong lot with county so had to have that reapproved and finally all the caps of the fence flew off after installation so I had to get a separate company to fix their work. Beware of Randy Fike with his unprofessionalism. Never again!!Val N.
- Business Description:Gus & Sons is a family-owned and operated Roofing Company in business since 2008. We specialize in Decks, Porches, Roofing, handyman, Hardscaping, painting, electrical & plumbing check with us for any additional services that are not listed.Recent Review:Gus started the back patio work in late July 2020 after we had removed all plants and furniture and power washed the entire area. We were delighted at first – the new poly-sand looked great – however within a few short weeks it was apparent that something was wrong: in an August 26 email we told Gus that “you need to [come] back and fix the back patio [because] there are lots of places where the sand never set and now moss is growing between the bricks.” Gus eventually got his poly-sand supplier to stop by and inspect the work performed in July, after which Gus let us know that the poly-sand product he used was not appropriate for our situation. His supplier, however, had a different product that might work, and would be back in a few weeks to try it out on a few test patches. That finally happened in October - and it appeared to work based on two 6” test strips - however by then the window for repairs had closed due to the onset of winter weather. We reluctantly agreed to wait until the following spring, but then watched all winter as the newly-installed poly-sand continued to deteriorate… As the weather began to warm up in March 2021 we sought appointment after appointment with Gus, requesting that he come over to assess the poly-sand condition - now growing moss and weeds all over, as well as peeling up in strips – and confirm a plan for moving forward ASAP. This went on for several months – first no response, then a series of missed or re-scheduled appointments, making clear by May that Gus was either overwhelmed, out of his depth, or dodging us altogether. At this point we let him know that we no longer wished for him to undertake the front porch work based on all our experience with Gus and Sons to-date. We asked him to refund our $857 down payment for that work, and once again to come over and make a plan for getting the patio work done right. Gus finally agreed to come over in April, but then missed yet another appointment – saying nothing about his no-show while we waited all day for him to show up – at which point we knew that we no longer wanted or trusted him to do the patio repair work either. At that point we asked him to refund the full $2807 in exchange for our agreement to withhold any unfavorable ratings or other negative social media comments about his work. He wrote back right away to tell us that he didn’t agree with “any of this” but would come out to meet us and we could discuss details then. Gus finally showed up on July 2, 2021, and proceeded to blame us for having the wrong kind of bricks (not pavers?) and substrate (concrete not sand?) for the poly-sand product he used. He also said he would have to charge us to undertake the substantial repair work now needed, and asserted that he would have needed x-ray vision (!) to know what kind of product would actually work. We were astounded – nothing like blaming the customer – and made clear that it was his responsibility to figure out what product would work for our situation before he submitted any bids. After hemming and hawing, Gus finally agreed to refund our $857 porch deposit in exchange for our agreement to release him from any further responsibility for cleaning up his mess. We followed up on that verbal agreement in a lengthy email on July 26, and again in a very short email on August 22: “Gus, where is our refund?” But it’s now September 12 – more than 2 months after our verbal agreement – and Gus still hasn’t refunded a penny. There were, in retrospect, warning signs from the outset – a series of confusing and incomplete cost estimates, difficulty scheduling appointments and work, long silences between texts and emails requiring constant follow ups – but what ultimately prompts this complaint is Gus’ refusal to take responsibility for using the wrong product for our circumstances; for refusing to honor his warranty; for saying that he would have to charge us again to re-do the work correctly; and for his failure to make good on both verbal and written commitments to refund our $857 front porch creditSuzannah Y.
- Business Description:We are a local construction company with over 30 years experience. I would like to invite you to call today for a free estimate. With RJ Construction, your next project will be fantastic! Each project is started and completed on time. Take full advantage of our big discounts. Please call us for all your home improvement needs. You will be very happy with our expert service. Additional email: email@example.comRecent Review:Robert and his crew did a wonderful job constructing a deck. Great customer service and communication throughout the process, very responsive to questions, comments and concerns, and an excellent crew.Victoria P.
- Business Description:30 Employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Additional phone - (240) 404-0207.Recent Review:very satisfied with design, quality, and look of the deck and patio. Jose and his men were courteous all the way thru project. Installation crew for deck and patio did not rush or took any shortcuts and there work was very precise, neat and clean. Overall I am very happy with DeckMaster and I highly recommend DeckMaster to build your deck and patioJigar P.
- Business Description:PROdeck Construction LLC, is a family owned company that specializes in the construction of gazebos, patios, porches and decks. We take great pride in our work and continue to provide the most stunning, functional, spacious deck additions for your home. We have a staff of knowledgeable, skilled, creative designers and builders who are able to address any questions or concerns you may have throughout the processRecent Review:ProDeck Construction completed our deck project 10 days ago and my wife and I could not be more pleased. During the initial consultation Jason Flynn was incredibly knowledgeable and professional. He listened to our wish list and was able to lay out a project based on county codes and regulations right on the spot. He told us the steps necessary to proceed without pressuring us. Once the project began, the crew and support workers performed beyond expectations. Every step of the process flowed like a well choreographed dance. Supplies were delivered in advance of the days needs and trash was picked up immediately and not left over night. Communication with Roberto, the project manager, was easy and he was very responsive to our questions. Our project was not large but was completed in about 8 days and the results are spectacular. We are very pleased with the whole experience and would highly recommend ProDeck construction to anyone looking for their serviceBurt K.
- Business Description:With over 20yrs of professional remodeling experience we welcome you to KD Contractor LLC! We are owner operated, perfectionists and stress attention to detail and proper coordination of projects to optimize efficiency and prevent waste. Customer Service and building lasting relationships is of the upmost importance to our business! For additional information and pictures of our work, please visit our Facebook page at: KD Contractors LLC Design-Build or contact us today for your free estimat..Recent Review:Work was done efficiently and professionally.Tariq P.
- Business Description:Deck and Shed Pros is a locally owned and operated company dedicated to providing our customers with the finest quality Deck and Shed construction possible. We employ the most skilled craftsmen, take pride in our work, use the finest materials available, and are always striving to improve. We at Deck and Shed Pros understand we are building a structure that will be enjoyed for many years to come and there is no need to compromise with your deck. Our thoughtful and knowledgeable sales team wil..Recent Review:Jim Sarazin the owner of Deck and Shed Pros gave us a fair estimate and based on his experience and knowledge choose his company for the job. The entire construction of the deck was handled professionally. The craftsmanship was excellent and the site was cleaned up at the end of each day. Jim followed up with me all during the project to answer any questions. I am pleased to recommend Deck and Shed ProsRon M.
Deals in Bowie for Decks
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
A deck construction company can be a fulfilling and lucrative career for contractors. If you’re thinking of starting a deck-building business, learn what licenses, supplies, and paperwork you’ll need to get customers right away.
Many options exist to replace your old thermostat, including non-programmable, programmable, and smart or wi-fi thermostats. Learn about the different management thermostats you can choose for regulating the temperatures in your home.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Glenn Dale
- Lanham Seabrook
- New Carrollton
- Landover Hills
- Upper Marlboro
- Maryland City
deck & porch contractors in Bowie
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 ENTERPRISE LLC1402 North Capitol Street NW Ste 4
Washington, District Of Columbia
- 196016201 Morrow Rd
- 1st Choice Home Improvement LLC18005 Willmer Porter Port
- 1st choice remodeling &construction22922 benson terr
- 3 J's Next Level Landscaping4776 Benecia Ln
- 360 Contracting GroupPO Box 4573
- 4 Service Pros7000 NEWINGTON RD
- 7th State Builders, LLC 6270 Alpine Ct
- 1 ENTERPRISE LLC
- A & L Construction10621 Oliver St
- A & T2404 N Capitol St NW
Washington, District Of Columbia
- A and C Concrete LLC38592 Brett Way Unit A
- A One Call Handyman Service11703 Newport Mill Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- A Pair of Hands Contracting, LLC1590 Chester Ave
Bryans Road, Maryland
- A&A Construction6001 North Kings Hwy
- A&D Remodeling LLC15403 Bounds Ave
- A&I Design Homes42918 Tippman Place
- A&J’s home solutions2052 Stargrass ct
- A&K RemodelingPo Box 2266
- A&T Painting and Remodeling13400 Buchanan Drive
Fort Washington, Maryland
- A-Plus Construction Group LLC100 North Cameron St
- A. C. Carpentry LLC6600 Woodstream Dr
- A.G. Building and Remodeling LLC7847 Old Georgetown Road 3
- A/X Carpenters & Builders4108 Warner St
- AA Repairs & Replacements6621 Greenvale Pkwy
- ABC Design and Build Inc6715 Backlick Rd Ste 204
- ABLE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES9120 GORMAN RD
- Above All Landscaping & Tree Service14714 Darbydale Ave
- Absolute Improvement Services129 Upshire Circle
- ACADIA CONSTRUCTION GROUP, INC.2300 N Pershing Dr Suite 201-8
- Acclaim Construction LLC7865 Wintercress lane
- Acclaim Home Services5765F Burke Centre Parkway Suite 215
- Ace Air Conditioning & Heating Inc47 Ridge Ave
- Ace Deck & Fence4150 N Fairfax Dr
- Ace Fence, Decks, & Patio2111 BALDWIN AVE
- Ace Handy Man Services14106 Madrigal Drive
- Ace Handyman Services of Central Maryland6235 Sykesville Rd
- Ace Home Improvement LLC4473 Southern Business Pk Dr
White Plains, Maryland
- Acosta Contracting Services, LLC3954 Persimmon Drive T2
- Act-Architectural Construction TechnologiesPO Box 736
Glen Echo, Maryland
- Action Vacuum Gutter Cleaning Inc.1211 Whetstone Dr
- Adam Contracting7487 Slagle Ln
- Adirondack Fence Builders7312 Byrneley Lane
- Adriani Brothers Construction26338 Jones Wharf Rd
- AES Builder & Home Improvements6915 Golden Ring Rd
- Affordable Home Improvements, LLC8528 Central Ave
- Affordable Painting Contractors Inc10401 Grosvenor Pl Ste 521
- Affordable Pressure Washing Solutions, LLC. 718 Erie Ave
Takoma Park, Maryland
- AGUIRRE COMPANIES, LLC9015 Bramble Bush Ct
- AJ Construction & Development LLC9244 E Hampton Dr Ste 612
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- AJ Ross Service5406 Riverdale Rd
- Alco Products Inc11512 Schuylkill Road
North Bethesda, Maryland
- ALCOA CONCRETE & MASONRY INC4908 46TH AVE STE B
- Alex Williams Home Improvements8775 Center Park Drive 411
- Alfaro Contractor7805 Hooes Rd
- Alia's Flooring & Remodeling644 CHESTERTOWN ST
- ALIHAN L.L.C.20503 Ivory Pass Ct
- All About Waterproofing Inc2602 Laurel Brook Rd
- All American Fences43787 Beaver Meadow Rd
- All American Home Improvement, Inc.2041 Hermitage Hills Dr.
- All Around Home Improvement11839 Shire Ct. #32
- All City Builders & Fabricators411 New York Ave NE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- All Dimensions Development Company, LLC6289 Oxon Hill Road
Oxon Hill, Maryland
- All Dominion Construction, LLC9029 Longstreet Dr
- All In One Builders Inc9496 Fostern Ln
- ALL PURPOSE CONTRACTORS LLC5131 Cranmer Way
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- All Square, LLC
- ALL-PURPOSE LLC2708 Afton St 2708 Afton street
Temple Hills, Maryland
- Allan Brown Remodeling, LLC2328 McCormick Rd
- Allegiance Home Improvement Services, LLCP.O. Box 1670
Temple Hills, Maryland
- Alliance Construction LLC11000 Brookland Rd
Glenn Dale, Maryland
- Alonso Construction Services, LLC12207 Academy Way 13
- Alpha Omega Home Inspections5933 Amber Ridge Rd
- Alvarado Construction & Remodeling5708 31st ave
- Alzate Painting LLC2114 Lanier Dr
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- AmeribuiltP.O. Box 4
Broomes Island, Maryland
- america contractor inc.1504 jasper street
Silver Spring, Maryland
- America's Best Home Improvement15808 Livingston Rd
- American Concrete Services LLC 5405 Port Royal Rd
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES10602 Guilford Road
- American Custom Home Improvement8190 Strawberry Ln Ste 122
Falls Church, Virginia
- American Fence and Contracting7823 Signal Hill Rd
- American Home Contractors Inc11820 W Market Pl Ste F
- American Home Contractors of VA, LLC14175 Sullyfield Cir Suite 600
- American Home Performance LLC2512 Windy Oak Court
- American Home Specialists13221 Mockingbird ln
- American Professional Chimney & Masonry4519 Buchanan St
- American Remodeling Corp8017-C Dorsey Run Rd.
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- AmericanRemodeling and HomeRepair Inc9712 loganJay Dr
- Americas Best Contractor2972 Ps Business Center Dr
- AmeriDECK Ltd.34 shining willow way Unit 373
- AMGC LLC18534 Cherry Laurel Ln
- AMS Contractors4811 Rim Rock Rd
- AMS HOME IMPROVEMENT2517 Oakenshield Dr
- An Exterior Inc14522-c Lee Rd
- Androconst LLC5268 G Nicholson Ln. #201
- Angel's Multiservice Inc5015 55th ave
- Angelic Home Improvements & Landscaping Servicesp o box 1423
- ANGLE3 Design Build LLC8116 Arlington Boulevard, Suite 228
Falls Church, Virginia
- A & L Construction