From luxury outdoor kitchen designs to backyard kitchen ideas on a budget, here is kitchen design inspiration for your outdoor kitchen project.
Get matched with top Outdoor Kitchen Contractors in Severn, MD
There are 26 highly-rated local outdoor kitchen contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Outdoor Kitchens Reviews in Severn
- Nicobella Outdoor Lighting & Design LLCWe first hired Joe Lattanzi, owner of NicoBella, roughly 20 years ago to build a retaining wall (6'x20') with adjacent natural stone steps and a deck. We were so pleased with his work that, about a year later, we hired him to restore a stream on our property, as well as a spring-fed pond. With each passing year, we continued to engage his services to construct a large stone patio with seating and a fire pit. He later expanded the patio, and installed below-ground drainage. He also designed the garden and plantings around each of his creations. He has been our go-to help for nearly two decades. Joe's designs are creative and his preferred approaches are practical. He likes working with Nature as much as possible, rather than fighting it. He is also honest and trustworthy. Whenever we hired him, we knew that the final product would be perfect
- Nicobella Outdoor Lighting & Design LLCJoe is extremely knowledgeable in regards to design and planting. He has a keen eye for the proper details and aesthetics necessary to achieve a professional and visually appealing project. He conducts himself professionally, is punctual and courteous. I would highly recommend!
- Lazo Landscaping IncAll the people working in this company work together with a high work ethic. They love to exceed people’s expectations. They did an outstanding job in buidling a gable-roof-screened-in porch! It looks great and has a great quality! Highly recommended.
- LIFE TIME PAVERSLife Time Pavers did a fantastic job on our back patio/outdoor kitchen/sitting wall. They completed the project on time, within budget, and overall exceeded our expectations with the finished product. We spent at about two months contacting various hardscape providers about our outdoor patio/kitchen/bar/seating design. Mark Young was referred to us by a neighbor who had their back patio completed by Life Time Pavers. We liked him right away: he answered all of our questions, was more responsive (even when he knew we hadn't selected a provider yet), gave us a good price right out of the gate, helped us pick out a design with pavers that fit within our budget, and was able to complete the project on our short timeline. His team of 5, headed by Hugo, was outstanding. His team has been with him a very long time, and they clearly all work well together and with us. They were very accommodating, completed the project on time, cleaned up after themselves every day, and helped us through details of the project that took more time than expected (like adding in an umbrella screw in a paver cap - which turned out really well - adding additional lighting to our backyard, and undertaking additional work to help mitigate other drainage issues we had with the house. Mark clearly stands behind his work as well. In summary, Life Time Pavers turned our dream project into a reality. We love, love, love our new patio/outdoor kitchen area during the day and in the evening. We have no hesitation in recommending and giving an A++ rating to this company
- LIFE TIME PAVERSThe workmanship was of great quality and I am very happy with the patio. I plan to have a get together this weekend...I know the patio has already gotten many compliments from the neighbors. I highly recommend this company if you need quality work done around your home.
- LIFE TIME PAVERSWe were looking to build a deck with Gazebo and integrated patio under the deck and on the side that included a fireplace patio area with steps and retaining walls. We did not know who to start with first, the deck company or patio company. We called the patio company first, and the owner Mark promptly replied to schedule an appointment. When Mark arrived we shared with him our vision for the deck to run the length of our house and to have a corner gazebo coming off the end of the deck. We told him we wanted to use the space under the deck as patio space, and that we wanted a patio landing on the side of the deck near the driveway that included a bigger patio area with an outdoor fireplace. Due to grading, several retaining walls were required near our driveway and along a portion of the house. Mark took our ideas and created a conceptual design for the patio and what the deck might look like. We loved his design so much that we used it to talk with the deck contractors to get quotes. Each of the deck contractors asked who did the design and stated how great it looked. We ended up choosing our deck contractor and went with Mark for the patio. The longest part of the process was the deck contractor. It took them three months to get the deck and gazebo built before Mark could get his crew in to do the stonework. Mark had two crews working with a total of eight workers on some days. I could not believe how hard they worked. They completed the job in 10 days. They arrived at sunrise and left after dark each day. The only time they stopped was for lunch. The quality of their work is outstanding. Everyone who sees the patio is completely impressed with it. Mark was in constant contact with me before and during the process. His crew was friendly and very professional. I would use Lifetime Pavers again without hesitation
- CARROLL LANDSCAPING INCThey did an outstanding job. It looks terrific. The employees were extremely professional and nice. They always made sure that the gate was closed and locked when they left so that my dogs did not run out. They also went out of their way to make sure the job was done by my daughter's graduation party
- Cedarbrook Outdoor Design/BuildIt went very well. We were having construction done at our house as well at the time and coordinating with them took a little time but over all everything was done well and would use them again in the future.
- Creative Equity BuildersShawn and his team were spectacular. The team was pleasant and polite -not something you usually find in this trade. Shawn took or returned every call promptly. They removed walls to make the main bath larger, also between kitchen and dining room. Shawns got an eye for design as well as construction. I love how he took my ideas, which were only half formed, finished them out and made them in to a reality. It went so well, we hired them for the phase two. They took down an old porch and put in a new screened in porch, and extend the master bedroom by 14 feet. I had other contractors in the house at the time. Creative Equity Builders worked with or around other contractors on the property. I didn’t have them do floors, blinds or custom shelving, but they were kind and professional enough to work around and with those other contractors to make my job a success. The job ran over a few weeks, but it was due to snow, and they couldn’t help that. Over all, we are thrilled with our ‘new’ home. We’ll add a cooking center to the porch and a larger bathroom on the lower level next year, and Shawn will be the first call we make. We love our dream home. Would be happy to show our home to potential customers, if you’d like to see his work before you commit
- Creative Equity BuildersI made the call to Creative Equity Builders and a very polite representative scheduled a time with myself to come out. From the moment the representative arrived, (very punctual) I really felt like he was partnering with me to meet all my design requests and incorporate everything I wanted into my custom designed bathroom. I could tell he was very passionate about his work, and he was very knowledgeable about the whole entire remodel, offering suggestions and showing me many different designs and options to meet my request. I have dealt with many other home improvement companies in the past and all of them seemed sub-par especially compared to Creative Equity Builders. From day one, I knew what to expect at every step of the way, there employees were very professional, punctual and well experienced in the industry. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to have the very best top-notch work done in their home. Great job Creative Equity Builders! Will definitely recommend. Over satisfied customer, Kevin L
Last update on June 30, 2022
Outdoor Kitchen Builders in Severn
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Outdoor Kitchen Builder articles
Ready to upgrade your outdoor kitchen? Create the ultimate outdoor entertainment space by installing these seven top-notch features with the help of a pro.
Upgrade your homemade pizza game by learning how to build an outdoor pizza oven that’s perfect for your backyard or outdoor kitchen.
Find Outdoor Kitchen Contractors in
- Glen Burnie,
- Linthicum Heights,
- Annapolis Junction,
- Maryland City,
- Severna Park,
- Brooklyn Park,
- Lake Shore,
- Riviera Beach,
Outdoor Kitchen Contractors in Severn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- CONTINENTAL LANDSCAPING INCP.O. BOX 391
Severn, Maryland 21144
- CONTINENTAL LANDSCAPING INC
- ALC Custom Landscapes Inc5033 KLEE MILL RD S
Sykesville, Maryland 21784
- Allmaster Builders Inc7609 Energy Pky Ste 801
Curtis Bay, Maryland 21226
- AMJ Lawn & Landscaping Inc8211 A Baltimore Annapolis Blvd.
Pasadena, Maryland 21122
- ARDO Contracting Inc9693 Gerwig Ln Suite G
Columbia, Maryland 21046
- ARH Decks and Roofs9501 Robin Meadow Ct
Perry Hall, Maryland 21128
- ALC Custom Landscapes Inc
- Day or Night Home & Hearth Services LLC7410 Coca Cola Dr Ste 206
Hanover, Maryland 21076
- Day or Night Home & Hearth Services LLC
- GLR Home Improvement3153 Chancellor Point
Trappe, Maryland 21673
- GREAT SCAPES BY E S I INC102 E Bay Front Rd
Deale, Maryland 20751
- GREEN 4 LIFE landscaping 66 Main Brook Ct
Reisterstown, Maryland 21136
- Green Future Construction6264 Race Rd
Elkridge, Maryland 21075
- GREENER VISIONS LANDSCAPINGPO Box 1212
Owings, Maryland 20736
- Guerra Construction LLC 4706 Virginia Ave
Brooklyn, Maryland 21225
- GLR Home Improvement
- HL Design Landscaping, LLC7457 Watersville Road
Mount Airy, Maryland 21771
- HL Design Landscaping, LLC
- Infascapes409 Willow Bend Dr
Glen Burnie, Maryland 21060
- Quality Landscape ServicesPO Box 459
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
- Quality Landscape Services
- R & R Residential & Commercial Services Inc3338 Solomons Island Rd
Edgewater, Maryland 21037
- Ries Landscape2015 North Ave.
Pasadena, Maryland 21122
- RMR 2000 Oak Dr
Gwynn Oak, Maryland 21207
- Rock Remodeling1054 Golden West Way
Lusby, Maryland 20657
- Royal Construction Company609 Persimmon Ct.
Severna park, Maryland 21146
- R & R Residential & Commercial Services Inc