Ballard Enterprises - Lawn, Landscaping, Tree Services

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2007

MHIC 136678

1371 Saint Stephens Church Rd

Crownsville, MD 21032

We're open for all of your needs!

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We are a full service Lawn Care, Landscaping, and Tree Service. If it's in your yard, our professional staff of qualified and certified technicians are here to help. We offer a full range of services, including: - Lawn Maintenance - Patios and Walkways - Fire Pits and Water Features - Outdoor Kitchens and Pool Surrounds - Paver Driveways - Tree Removal - Tree Pruning - Stump Grinding - Tree health and Risk Assessment - All other facets of Lawn Care, Landscaping, and Tree Services...

4.4

tree service (268)lawn & landscaping (22)lawn care (21)hardscaping (17)mulch delivering (10)Patios (2)foundation repair (2)leaf removal (2)lawn treatment (1)

09/28/2020

complete front yard landscaping including pulling all shrubbery out, planting new bushes, new sod, wall around tree

Description of Work
A bit tough to get everything scheduled in a timely manner but quality work once they got going.

Category landscaping,mulch,tree service,hardscaping

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

07/29/2020

We love Ballard Enterprises!! We have been using their services for years. they do such a great job. they are prompt, cooperative efficient, and so dependable. The workers treat our property as if it was their own. When family and friends come over they always comment on our lawn and landscape saying "It looks so good! Your property looks like the White House lawn and gardens!!!" What better compl...

Description of Work
Lawn work and Fall and spring cleaning, turf work , grass cutting

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

07/24/2020

Tim and Dan were easy to work with and provided tremendous value for the money. We were preparing to see our house and needed the entire yard sodded and mulched. They worked with us on timing, gave us a great price, and the work was fantastic. We highly recommend.

Description of Work
Sod and mulch

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

07/23/2020

Working with Arthur and the Ballard Enterprises team was a great experience. They did an amazing job with the landscaping, cleanup, and retaining wall. I nearly cried because I haven't seen the outside of my home look decent in so long. :-) The brick for the retaining wall is beautiful and it seems to "brighten" the home. Ballard also did cleanup in my back area and WOW! It looks great and no more...

Description of Work
Landscaping/Cleanup/Replace a retaining wall

Category landscaping,mulch,hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

Review for Ballard Enterprises - Lawn, Landscaping, Tree Services - 1371 Saint Stephens Church Rd, Crownsville, MD - 38741639

07/18/2020

He did a excellent job. It started to rain and he said he would come back the next day and finish. I suggested he wait until the next cut since he lived quite a distant from me. Overall I was pleased with his work. C. Vaughan

Description of Work
He cut my grass cut.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 07/18/2020

06/26/2020

Years ago, when our patio was installed, the contractor did not completely tie in one of the pavers. The Ballard team came in and assessed the situation, repaired not only that paver, but tightened up all of the pavers along the perimeter of our patio. That thing isn't going anywhere any time soon! The team arrived when expected, did a good job of cleaning up after themselves, and left me very ple...

Description of Work
Patio Edging Repair

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

06/21/2020

Scheduling the appointment was easy. Was texting me for updates on when the work would be scheduled. The work was done on the promised date. The landscaping work is very great.

Description of Work
Landscaping in the front and back yard

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

Review for Ballard Enterprises - Lawn, Landscaping, Tree Services - 1371 Saint Stephens Church Rd, Crownsville, MD - 38660121

Thanks for the kind review. We're super happy that you like the work we did!

05/13/2020

Tree was leaning over garage, so we had to have it removed ASAP. They did the work then same evening as I called.

Description of Work
Take down and remove a tree

Category tree service

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

Thanks for the review. We're glad that we were able to take care of that emergency for you before it did any real harm or damage.

05/08/2020

I have my gardens mulched every year and this was the best job ever done. It looks wonderful! The workers arrived on the designated day and were very anxious to please. They did a great job. The neighbors have remarked about noticing the effort these people made and how nice it looks. The mulch was applied several inches deep and will do a great job of controlling weeds throughout the summer. I ha...

Description of Work
Mulching and Spring Garden Clean Up

Category mulch

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

Thanks for the compliments! We're super happy that you're super happy! Thank you for the business; We sincerely appreciate it.

05/05/2020

I was extremely disappointed at the level of work. They were eager to get my deposit but not so eager to actually do the work. Recognizing this is a difficult time for all --- I had to call three times to find out if I was on the schedule and was promised follow up that came in a generic email. The workers didn't know what they were supposed to do and they didn't even cut down one of the trees I a...

Description of Work
Clearing out the brush in my backyard and two trees cut down

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

Ma'am: My name is Tim Ballard and I'm the owner of the business. I've let you a voicemail and email regarding your concerns. Please feel free to reach me directly on my personal mobile number. This review is the very first mention that you've made of any concerns with our work. Please call me. We stand by our work and aim to deliver a 5-star quality job. As for our scheduling: You signed your cont...