Performing full service pest control.

We accept remote payment

RPC & Services LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since December 2009

P.O. Box 7268

Baltimore, MD 21218

Family owned and operated since 2004, 5 employees. We accept all major credit cards including Amex. Ask about our Angie's List discount. Fully licensed and insured, DBA: RPC & Services, LLC....

09/03/2021

Kelly B.

Andre was excellent and went the extra step because he loves his job. I haven't seen any spiders or flying anything a week later.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Thanks !!!

08/03/2021

Patricia L.

Oh my goodness. They were outstanding, professional, and cleanliness. I would highly recommend Thank you RPC and Services for job well done

Description of Work
Pest Control

Thank you!

04/29/2021

constance B.

See the above work done! Outstanding and Unbelievable!!!!

Description of Work
Find out where rodents coming into my house and I had 2 companies before them could not find anything but RPC founded a big rat hole inside my basement door. And outside my drain hole but they patched and did a great job to repair. And gave me one time treatment on 4.27.2021. So I will let you know how it’s goes it too soon to tell but they were professional and went beyond they call to duty and I and thankful especially to I think his name is Andre And the other guy were beautiful. Thank you thank you!!!

Thank you !!

11/27/2020

David P.

Andre, was beyond professional and helpful. Upon an initial meeting we thought there was a path to remediation but when I realized there was another problem Andre returned even though he was supposed to get off early on a Friday. He helped me find the issue as I removed a wall. He found the problem and fixed it on the spot. This company was fantastic, accommodating, and a huge help.

Description of Work
Pest Investigation remediation

Category animal removal

Thank you!!

07/15/2020

Jean F.

The 2 gentlemen were very professional. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Mice problem

Category animal removal

Thanks!

04/03/2020

Bill S.

Easily the most professional exterminators we have worked with. Called them a few years ago when I saw a mouse and some basement bugs. They've been back every quarter since and have not ever seen another mouse and rarely anything more than a cricket or two. They call every quarter to set up a appointment, arrive on time, proceed quickly to spray-treat the basement, the outside and the garage. They lay or inspect unobtrusive traps on the first floor and basement, and then leave with no smell or chemical trace in the house. When they spot a potential entryway for mice or voles, they patch they seal the hole as part of the quarterly fee. I went through three exterminator services before I found them, and no other company had the the commitment to showing up on time and doing an excellent job like RPC does. Bottom line: Reasonably priced, highly effective, and extremely polite/ professional.

Description of Work
Eliminate invasive rodent, and then quarterly pest control.

Thanks!!

02/25/2020

D M.

I placed a request for services on Angie's list and promptly received a call from the owner in the morning. One other business called but he wanted me to a contract for a year and I refused. No one else called except for RPC which I appreciate. I explained my problem which was actually at my parents home and a date and time was decided on for the estimate. I was told exactly who to expect and received a confirmation call from the office on the morning of the estimate. The women, who was kind, called me back to inform me that the team would be early which I also appreciated. I am very protective of my mom so I took the lead on handling these services. Andre and Marvin arrived. What wonderful people! Even though I'm sure they have heard the same stories before, they were kind, gentle, patient and very understanding. We recently lost my dad and so my mom is very delicate these days and we had placed the mouse problem on the back burner while my father was ill. They were so pleasant if they were my neighbors they would be welcome in my home anytime. My mom was at her end as she had actually observed one of these interlopers at a head on run towards her person which had heightened her paranoia. In addition, we had recently returned to her home when I saw the scaliwag run past a doorway. I punted the offender down the steps from the 50 yard line and it was good but he was still rolling. I attempted a 3 point conversion and was kicking him on the steps when he disappeared. Bewildered, I inspected the area where he became invisible and discovered a mouse hole. And so, Andre and Marvin got right to work. I explained that I believed they were coming in thru the dryer vent. They told me they were going outside to inspect for holes. The house is maintained well so I didn't expect that they would find much in the way of outside pathways and I was so wrong. They showed me 4 locations of ingress and began to promptly fill in these areas to prevent any more of the tribe from entering. They advised us to place our pantry items in totes as they subsequently placed bait stations at strategic locations. So we shall see! Andre said that the company would be in contact in about 30 days to inquire about any additional services needed, i.e. refreshing bait stations. If we need it, we will certainly request it. No sense in gaining ground to fall back but they made it clear that we were under no obligation to do so. To summarize, the owner called me promptly. People that don't call for something I requested or call late in the day can stay home. They don't want my business. I placed a request because I had a problem and I appreciated his early answer to my call to arms. Secondly, I was told when to expect the team, who to expect and was updated to their early arrival. I don't like surprises. Third, I enjoyed Andre and Marvin as people. They listened. They were sincere, kind and knowledgeable which I cannot tell you how much I appreciated. They explained everything and schooled me on the ways of the house mouse. They also moved my moms stove and cleaned the floor beneath it. That wasn't their responsibility but they assumed it. This speaks volume about their character. Lastly, they were clear about follow up treatments and cost. I would not hesitate to call them again or to engage in follow up services with this very professional company whose staff my family adores.

Description of Work
Rodent Abatement

Category pest control

Thanks...just doing our job.

12/10/2019

Remi A.

I hired RPC a couple years ago and their service was fantastic then. This gave me the confidence to hire them again only to waist over $349 dollars on inferior customer service and no actual results. I was very patient and after the 3rd visit I finally decided to call and speak to the office manager (Sharon). After expressing my concerns and frustration, she pretty much told me, I had to wait for my next month visit. Which will cost me another $60 dollars. This company has no quality control. I was not able to speak to the service manager or the company owner to resolve this issue. Sharon, the office manager said, “I’m the last person you talk to”. RPC solution to a service not done properly is for us as a customer to wait one more moth or pay more money! I do not recommend this company at all!

Description of Work
Mice Control

11/04/2019

John B.

We have used their services in the past. They are extremely reliable and provide accurate information.

Description of Work
Rodents- Mice

Thanks!!

08/15/2019

CAROL C.

The people was good and all professional. They do well.

Description of Work
Pest control in the exterior of the property.

08/09/2019

Mayank P.

I have used RPC and Services for 2 seasons now for wasp nest removal. we have some yellow jackets that build nests in ground in our backyard and are pretty aggressive. RPC and services was prompt and professional in removing these nests and also offer a 90 day warranty on all work performed. I had to call them back a second time this season as the wasps came back after the initial removal in May. Mr Andre and Mr Martin were the techs both times this season and knew exactly where the problem was. I did not have to provide much direction at all. They came at the appointed time, took care of the problem and I did not have to pay anything since it was within the 90 day warranty.

Description of Work
Wasp removal

Thanks!

08/07/2019

Paulette T.

The men were professional, competent, and personable. I will recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
treat for carpenter ants

08/06/2019

Hannah F.

Seemed to work well for our tenants. They didn't see any more wasps in the treated spot.

Description of Work
Ground wasp removal

02/05/2019

Mike H.

Office manager refused to relay message to owner and claims he wouldn’t speak to us and we could only deal with her. We are long time customers who were getting ready to switch to their quarterly service. We were on an as needed basis even though customer service manager claims they don’t do that. Wanted to charge a 125 reinstatement fee for not having service since october. A shame because we loved working with Andre and Tashika. Ron if you are reading this we would love to remain clients but someone needs to help your customer service manager know how to work with long term clients. I have never spoken to her in the past and never had any trouble before.

Description of Work
Horrible office manager to Long time customer

12/10/2018

Stacy G.

i am on a monthly but not sure if they are being diligent enough in finding holes etc. It is getting expensive.

Description of Work
pest control, mice

Category pest control

Dear Customer, we don't have this address in our data-base. Could you please call our office so that we can get to the bottom of your issue.

12/01/2018

Sandra S.

Had a problem with mice in my home. I had a very positive experience with everyone I had contact with at RPC. They were prompt, extremely professional, and provided excellent and thorough servicing at a reasonable price. I would not hesitate to contact them in the future for similar services.

Description of Work
pest control services (mice)

Thanks !

11/06/2018

Esther M.

He checked everything out and applied traps. Also told us what we needed to do so that he could follow up and really do a more thorough inside and outside control job. We used them three years ago and that's the longest we were ever mouse free. Tech. was professional and informative.

Description of Work
rodent control

Thank you!

10/08/2018

Matthew G.

RPC Services is a great local company. Their front office staff is easy to get a hold of and calls to remind you of the appointment several days in advance and when the technician is on route. The technician does a very thorough job and a warranty service is provided with their work. If you have a problem they don't service such as snake removal, they get you in touch with a recommended local company. I've used RPC for: - Wood Destroying Insect Inspection - Wasp Removal and Treatment At first the price seems a bit high for treatments until you see how thorough they are and the level of work involved to do the job right. I initially contacted them based on Angie's List reviews and was very glad I did.

Description of Work
Multiple Services

Thank You!

09/21/2018

Arthur S.

They did very well. Explained everything they were doing. They made a followup visit that finished the job. THANK YOU!! Charge was reasonable, and both office and field staff were amiable and professional. Would not hesitate a minute to hire them again.

Description of Work
Rats! Yuck!

09/17/2018

Cecilia E.

Attempted to increase price after services were purchased

Description of Work
mice control

Category pest control

Dear Customer, we have no idea what the problem is since we have no record of our interaction with you. Sorry

08/28/2018

Judy A S.

This company has an office and a secretary along with the technicians, so I did not have to wait for someone to call me back at the end of his day. They gave me a date and time, called that morning and arrived on time. The technicians were knowledgeable and professional. They explained what they were going to do and how much it would cost before starting. They were at our house about 90 mins-2 hrs. I did not shop around for estimates so I really can't determine if the cost was high; it seemed reasonable to me. Their work is guaranteed for 90 days and so far we have not seen any further infestation.

Description of Work
Removal of a yellow jacket nest from a window-well in front of the house.

Thank You!

07/27/2018

David B.

got to my house and refused to come up driveway. Made excuses. worst service ever

Description of Work
waited all day

Category pest control

Dear Sir, we are really sorry we failed to handle your pest problem. Your driveway was too wet and too steep to maintain any traction for our vehicle. Our manager had a very heavy termite rig in his truck which didn't help matters. It was too unsafe to keep trying to conquer that hill after the rains we recently received. I had hoped you would understand our position. Sorry to disappoint you.

05/30/2018

Julia F.

As in the past (almost two years ago), everything went perfectly. I wouldn't even consider any other company.

Description of Work
Extermination for ants

THANKS

05/17/2018

John B.

We were very pleased with the knowledge, attention and patience of the employees of RPC--best of all they work on Saturdays.

Description of Work
Assess how rodents had access to the inside of the house; plug up holes that were potential entry points; set bait traps

THANKS !

05/10/2018

Lauren M.

The 2 gentlemen arrived, inspected the perimeter of my home, and the problematic areas inside where we had been seeing wasps/hornets. They found a hole that they had been using to enter my basement and were able to plug it up for me. They found a total of 3 nests and removed them all promptly. They techs were nice and efficient. I would hire again for more removals.

Description of Work
Wasp Inspection / Removal

PestNow LLC

The PestNow brand was originally founded in Virginia in 1995 as Superior Pest Management when four high school friends (Tony Bowers, Frank Bowers, Mark Tatum, and Joe Hamilton) came together to form their own company. With each of them bringing different work experience and education backgrounds to the company, they felt they could work together and use each other's strength to build a successful business. Since Virginia is one of the country's largest Real Estate markets in the country, they decided to start their business off with the WDI Report and approached realtors. With their goal of providing a high volume of inspections, they were able to offer their services at a low price. Low pricing, knowledgeable inspectors, and the ease of doing business with Superior led the owners to expand to other areas and open additional branches. With business exceeding expectations, Tony, Frank, Mark, and Joe decided they wanted to expand further and brought in Rusty Markland as their Operations Manager. With Rusty being long-time industry specialist, they are able to provide additional support to all of their branches; as well as make use of his years of experience to further improve the business. Now, in 2010 with demand for services continuing to increase and an impressive support system in place, the long-time friends knew it was time to implement a plan to broaden PestNow's reach and identified franchising as the best method to do that. By enlisting the help of franchisees to expand on the company's success, PestNow continues to build upon its reputation. Through franchising, they will be able to offer individuals the same opportunity they've enjoyed throughout the years- the ability to operate a fun, fulfilling, and profitable business while at the same time expanding the PestNow family to locales throughout the nation.

Offers by PestNow LLC on Angi
    American Pest

American Pest is offering disinfectant and wipe-down services at this time to combat the spread of COVID-19. As always, we offer top rated pest control for the home and business; servicing D.C., Maryland and Virginia for 90+ years. Proven and reliable pest control for rodents, ants, mosquitoes, bed bugs, termites, and more! Our highly-trained, certified pest control professionals will help you to take back your home from pests and keep them out. Award winning, green-friendly options. Service guarantees. Emergency services and 24/7 local communications. We're up to the task of discussing your unique pest problems and providing you with the best possible experience. Contact us today to learn more about our pest control services!

Offers by American Pest on Angi
    Bug Boys Pest Control

Bug Boys Pest Control was founded by Rory McCarty in August of 2013. With over 30 years of experience in the pest industry, Rory had one goal – to bring back honesty and integrity to the pest industry. When you choose Bug Boys Pest Control, you will not only receive a service, but you will gain a family as well. We are dedicated to providing a high-quality service at a fair and affordable cost. Daily, we strive to be the number one pest control company in each area we serve. We employ ladies and gentlemen who display integrity and professionalism. Having the best technicians in the industry is our goal. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Termite treatment videos https://youtu.be/Mnxg7n_na58 https://youtu.be/epe8h_B-XtU Termite investation videos https://youtu.be/wcO-u1P9u_E https://youtu.be/XwxP0_ms8iY Termite Bait system failures https://youtu.be/ZAqMR51FDYg https://youtu.be/7Nrgb4jWYiM Fraud videos  https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdf81hwL/?k=1 References Judy Yo  7036252885 McLean VA Ken Gural 7033463597 Clifton VA Barre Lanford  4107441313 Catonsville Md Brenda Phillips (571) 278-7439 Alexandria VA Tic Tok @bug_boys *Military discount* *senior discount* https://www.bugboyspestcontrol.com/

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    Maryland
    Maryland: Pest Control
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Insects & Rodents Elimination & Control - Termite, Rodents, Bed Bugs (Conventional & Heat) , Ant, Crickets, Cockroaches, Mice, Rats, Termites, Spiders, Flying Insects, Bees, Wasps, Hornets. Pre-Treats, Insect Reports & Inspections. *Note: Additional charge of $25.00 will apply for locations 25 to 50 miles from office.

Squirrels, Bat & Bird Removal. Wildlife Control.