How long does a contractor have to warranty their work? Warranty lengths may vary by contractor and by state. We’ll cover how long work warranties typically last and what to look for in a warranty before you start your next home project.
Get matched with top home warranty companies in Rockville, MD
There are 8 highly-rated local home warranty companies.
Recent Home Warranty Reviews in Rockville
- Michael & Son Svc IncThey have been excellent and I have used them several times a year for Heating and AC needs and for other needs. I have never had any problems with them and I would recommend them as well.
- Lowes Plumbing IncThey came in and got it fixed in a few minutes. The lady who does the plumbing has always been the one to come to my home and she is superb.
- TotalProtect Home WarrantyIf something breaks in the house I just have to call this one number and they send someone out. I have a flat fee, deductible to pay to use the service. It's great because they send someone out instead of me trying to find someone reputable to come out. I don't have to worry about paying for parts, ect.., it doesn't matter what they do, I just have to pay $100 for the service call. It's just like insurance for your car. I pay about $36 a month. I think it is the greatest thing. I am here by myself, I don't know who to call. And if it's not done right the first time, I don't have to pay for them to come back. The price is fantastic. I like that I know what I have to pay. They are calling different providers and some of the providers do not always put you first because I have the warranty. They will get someone out there, but I am finding that sometimes it may take a minute. They take the full paying customers first I believe. My refrigerator was running but it wasn't cooling. I happen to go to the refrigerator and everything was defrosted when I got home from out of town. I had to call a friend to come get my food. I wasn't in the mood for cooking all this food. I even had a turkey in my fridge, I didn't fee like cooking a turkey. Lol read less
- 2-10 Home Buyers WarrantyThe price is right and they are very thorough. I can get a lot of things done when things brake down, they notify a contractor and then they call and set up a time.
- HMS Home WarrantyThey are fabulous. They are wonderful. I have an older home so you know things are going to eventually go wrong. I knew that was going to happen. When this came around to be added to my home owner's insurance, I jumped on that. They send you to one of their providers. Everything we've done with them and the people at the insurance company are just fabulous. The people you deal with, that you talk to are really, really wonderful. They are great, absolutely great. If I could give them more than an "A" for price I would. I mean, who gets a service call to see what's wrong and gets the unit replaced the next day and the old unit taken out for under $150. I know I pay every month for the service, but think of the money you would pay for a new water heater. It's for everything, all your appliance, your under the counter microwave, everything. I would recommend them to everybody read less
- Choice Home WarrantyThey sent out a contractor. What stands out to me is the convenience of being able to have a company that you call and them take care of the problem. That is what you need especially, you/I own several properties.
- Choice Home WarrantyWhat stands out to me is the convenience of being able to have a company that you call and them take care of the problem. That is what you need especially, you/I own several properties.
- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty2/10 has sent various repair people to us for various repairs. We have always (with one exception) been satisfied. When I complained about the one company, they thanked me and didn't recommend them again.
- CSA Plumbing LLCMy home warranty company sent them out. The tech was professional and nice. Walked me through both issue and unclogged the toilet in a matter of minutes. Also warned me of issues that might occur with that same toilet. Lots of knowledge. Will definately use again.
- High Tech Home WarrantiesOn July 25th I contacted my now former warranty company, american residential warranty for service with plumbing issues. A plumber was sent and services were not rendered properly nor was my water issues completed. I then contacted residential again on 7/28 again to try to get my on going plumbing problem corrected. Told by american residential warranty that a plumber would not be available until NEXT Tuesday 8/6. Now I have water raining down in my basement and flowing in my kitchen any time water is used in my main bathroom "really" next Tuesday. Which should also explain why residential warranty is my former warranty company, terrible customer service. After then cancelling my contract with american residential, I contacted the next plumber which was solo flex enterprises, which actually turns out to be not only the handy man from h***; but no proper plumbing skills and no licence. He wanted to charge me $200 for placing a 12x12 hole in my kitchen wall after spending two days in my home with no results and continued water issues. solo flex also continued to change return time the second day from 9am to 11am then finally possibly 1pm. So I made contact with High Tech Warranty. First, I have received excellent customer service. I explained about the terrible service from residential warranty and the handy man from h***, SoloFlex. High Tech step up immediately, contacedt Fottlani Plumbers. Fottlani Plumber-Olu arrived at noon the same day 8/3, located my issue within 20 minutes, capped the area and the problem was solved. HighTech followed up after the service call was completed to ensure I was a satisfied customer. I am with both HighTech and Fottlani Plumbers. I would recommend High Tech warranty as your company of choice for home service needs, as well as for fast, timely and efficient service read less
Home Warranty Companies in Rockville
- Business Description:Apex Home Loans, Inc is one of the largest independently owned mortgage lenders in Greater Washington. Decisions are made locally by our experienced staff. Our independence allows us to provide a wide array of product options at very competitive rates read less
- Business Description:MaxAir provides heating and cooling services for residential and commercial clients in Maryland. We also provide geothermal heat pump and boiler repair services as well as whole house and building generators.
- Business Description:Since 1991 Handyman Connection has been providing homeowners across North America with expert remodeling and renovation services along with our award-winning handyman division. At Handyman Connection, our mission is the same as yours - making your home a great place to live. We're not just proud of our workmanship - we guarantee it. Each Handyman Connection franchise is locally owned and operated, backed by the company that helped launch the industry. Our values are steeped in a long-standing.. read lessRecent Review:excellent the company was very responsive , the handyman was excellent , very skilled , polite fast and the work was excellent . I would hire again without hesitation.Michael K.
- Business Description:At National Water Service, we set the standard for home water treatment, purification, as well as a complete line of well pumps, boosters, etc. In dealing with Residential areas, one of the important things a homeowner needs to consider is water quality. It is important to note that whether on City Water or a Well System, water quality can vary quite a bit from neighborhood to neighborhood. National Water Service is happy to do a basic analysis at no charge. And if extensive testing is deemed.. read lessRecent Review:My well pump pressure tank needed service and I called Friday and Barbara was very professional and eager to help. She took the time to understand the issue and even reviewed the pictures. Barbara is very passionate about her job. She was able to schedule for Saturday. Dave came out. He called to let me know that he was on his way and let me know when he will arrive. He was very punctual, professional, friendly, and down to business. Totally impressed with the way he solved the problem and made sure that answered all of my questions. This company is very ethical and I would recommend them to anyone read lessMoataz W.
- Business Description:I have more then 6 years of handyman experience, I would performs a wide variety of repair and maintenance tasks. These can include things like, electrical and plumbing fixes, painting, small remodels and construction projects, appliance repairs, and yard maintenance read lessRecent Review:Kevin is the most amazing, professional handymen. incredibly knowledgeable about his work, has a techniques that makes his job easier & still gentle, he is a very kind and non judgmental professional. He has helped me to understand with other major & minor repairs around the house, i was highly satisfied with his proficiency of work, and when asked, he educated with all concerns. Just knowing I choose excellent hands. Expert even with fixing the none electric and electric gadgets as well, He is the best and outstanding person. I found my 2go pro!!! Thank you!! read lessNoman USA 2018 A.
- Business Description:Our Vision: To be viewed as the clear choice for window and door products by our customers, due to our unparalleled service, integrity, and unwavering commitment to a first-rate customer experience. Our Mission: To provide outstanding value to our customers by supplying high quality window and door products and services with an unmatched customer experience; and to create for our employees rewarding career opportunities through profitable growth. Our Promise: To treat our customers and employ.. read lessRecent Review:We were satisfied. They were reliable.Clementine P.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur.. read lessRecent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:Michael & Son is family owned & operated and has been servicing the Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC area for over 30 years. We take great pride in providing our customers with the highest quality plumbing services. Our professional and courteous staff are here to help you with whatever projects you need to get done read lessRecent Review:My sister fired them for incompetence. They never accomplished work I paid for with my credit card. I put in a stop order with my bank. Then they reimbursed her and she reimbursed me. Then my bank responded, that the charge would go through. **** would freeze over before I'd recommend this company to anyone. My sister is now using my plumber and we're both happy this experience is behind us read lessAllan R.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home warranty company articles
If you’re looking to add a level of protection to your home’s appliances and systems (like plumbing), you may be considering purchasing a home warranty. Keep reading to learn about the various pros and cons associated with common home warranty plans.
A lifetime warranty on home appliances, fixtures or the house itself can last far less than a lifetime. In fact, it may only last for a few years. Here’s how to figure out what “lifetime” really means and how to protect yourself.
Find home warranty companies in
- North Bethesda
- Washington Grove
- North Potomac
- Garrett Park
- Aspen Hill
- Montgomery Village
- Cabin John
- Silver Spring
- Glen Echo
- Chevy Chase
home warranty companies in Rockville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- America's 1st Choice Home Warranty2625 Sandy Plains Rd Ste 203
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- AMS HOME IMPROVEMENT2517 Oakenshield Dr
- Andy Group LLC10026 Mosby Woods Dr
- Apex Home Loans Inc3204 Tower Oaks Blvd # 400
- Atlantic RV Repair16560 Greens Corner Road
- America's 1st Choice Home Warranty
- GD Kitchen and Bathrooms8500 Charnwood Ct
- GD Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Kevin Scofield, LMT1644 La Salle Ave
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Kevin Scofield, LMT
- Laganis Enterprises LC20203 goshen rd #251
- Laganis Enterprises LC
- Pella Windows and Doors – KC Company Inc12100 Baltimore Ave Ste 1
- Pella Windows and Doors – KC Company Inc
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri
- Rescue Link