Are you dealing with the constant peck, peck, peck of a cute but annoying little woodpecker? You're not alone. Here's how to handle woodpecker holes in your house.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Havre De Grace, MD
There are 8 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Havre De Grace
- PestNow LLCThey come here every quarter and as needed. There was a rat in the house and they helped me take care of that quickly. When we first moved in, we had a lot of biters in our home and in the exterior of our home. We don't have that problem now. We are very happy with them.
- RPC & Services LLCAndre, was beyond professional and helpful. Upon an initial meeting we thought there was a path to remediation but when I realized there was another problem Andre returned even though he was supposed to get off early on a Friday. He helped me find the issue as I removed a wall. He found the problem and fixed it on the spot. This company was fantastic, accommodating, and a huge help
- Eco Care Pest ManagementExcellent customer service!!!! Eco Care services were wonderfully assessable; they were willing to use email and text. And when they did use email and text, their professionalism and thoughtfulness showed through in writing, as well as, in the actual service. They allotted ample time for us to ask questions, had printed materials for us to read regarding the treatments/chemicals they would be using and were on time. Definitely happy with them and would recommend them to family and friends. And they gave us a small discount for finding them on Angie's List - every little bit helps
- RPC & Services LLCDiagnosed problem area on our neighbor's property. Provided bait traps for property line. Pointed out points of entry and infestation probability. Made suggestions to remedy the situation.
- RPC & Services LLCI called RPC to get a quote for treatment of various varmints in and around the house: ants, roaches, termites, and mice. I think I called on a Tuesday or Wednesday, and Mr. Ron (the "R" in "RPC") came out that following Saturday to have a look around. Our primary concern was the termites, and Mr. Ron patiently and professionally explained to us how the termites got into the house, about how long he thought they'd been there, even which side of the house they came in on. With regard to all the pests we were dealing with, he thoroughly explained the process and the chemicals that RPC would use to most efficiently and safely (for us and our two cats) control the pests. When Mr. Dave came out about a week later, he was on time, polite, professional, funny, and raring to go. He treated internally and externally, drilling holes into the cement around the house for the most effective termite treatment, and then filling the holes back in with cement. He placed bait traps internally and externally for the mice, and performed additional treatment for the ants and roaches. All told, Mr. Dave was there for about two hours, if I remember correctly. The entire service cost us about $975, which I thought was expensive, but I've never had pest control done before and so have no basis for comparison. I will say that RPC's quote did come in way under some of the other pest control places I contacted. Regardless, it's been close to two months since the treatment, and we have seen neither hide nor hair of any creatures in the house that don't belong there. I cannot recommend this provider highly enough. Everyone we dealt with, from the lovely ladies who answered the phone, to Mr. Ron, who came out to do the appraisal, to Mr. Dave, who came out to do the treatment, was fabulous. If you call this provider for your pest control problems, expect nothing but polite, professional, thorough service. Double triple A+!!!
- RPC & Services LLCThe RPC empoyee, Paul Edwards, was courteous, knowledgeable, and thorough. He did everything expected without wasting time and answered all of my questions about critters. He recommended better sealing of my front door with either weather stripping or a new door (my front door is so warped that critters can waltz right in). He gave his opinion that I did not have a mouse infestation, just a single mouse that found its way in
- RPC & Services LLCVery friendly and attentive service and they work around your schedule We can only be at the house after 4:00 on weekdays and they make sure to accommodate us. My husband was even 20 minutes late for an appt. due to traffic and they waited for him to get home. We'll be coming up on a year of service in June and have never had any issues or mouse visitors. Very thorough inspection of the house and all possible entrances from the outside are plugged up and check with each revisit. I would definitely recommend this service
- RPC & Services LLCIt has been almost a year since the service and we no longer have problems with mice in our house or garage.
- RPC & Services LLCBeing a new landlord, I was startled when I got a call at 1am from my tenant about the baby mouse she spotted in the dining room. I'd lived in the house for 15 years. I'd previously occasionally had mouse challenges (it's a city house) but had only once called a local exterminator who had left a bad taste in my mouth due to not performing as described and giving false information. Since I now had a screaming renter, I started searching Angies List for Pest Control. Almost immediately I was stopped by the glowing reports for RPC and Services. After reading many other reviews, I decided to reach out to 3. RPC responded first (one never responded at all) and very quickly. The woman that called was extremely professional and at first could not fit me in for several days. Once she heard my story, she called the owner and then called me back to tell me he would fit me in that following day as I'd requested. The owner Ron showed up promptly and discussed my situation. He was also extremely professional and a true pleasure to speak with. I explained my past experience with pest control and he made suggestions for how I might deal with this situation quickly. Once we agreed to a price on the service and a 3 month regimen of follow up service, he was able to schedule his team to come out the same day. That afternoon, two fantastic (and funny) gentlemen showed up--one with extensive experience--possibly David?-- and the other newer to the role but very enthusiastic. They did come at the tail-end of the appointment window, but were very courtesous. Both men immediately got to work and began showing me and filling exterior holes that could possibly be mouse entry points. As this is a city house, we have to be aware of rats too, so he showed me where rats likely had chewed an alley door and immediately found a creative way to recitify the door issue and repaired the door. They filled all possible exterior access points and showed me where a neighboring yard for a bar was causing challenges to my rodent issue. Inside the house they searched for available entry points and were very respectful. I felt the price matched the service and hoping the 3 months coming will solve much of my challenge. I will update the review with the following three experiences to come. I would hire them again, as of now, and refer them to friends and family
- RPC & Services LLCI had them out today. They said they couldn't handle this particular situation. They gave me a recommendation for another company that could handle squirrels. They were polite and professional. They did still charge me $75 to come out and investigate the issue. They assessed that the issue was squirrels and they couldn't handle that
Last update on November 27, 2020
Animal Removal Services in Havre De Grace
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
If your home has become overrun with insects such as silverfish or moths, you may be tempted to use standard mothballs as a deterrence. Before you decide, read this guide to find out any potential health hazards to pets, children, and adults.
Wildlife control becomes easier the more homeowners learn the signs of nuisance animals outside the home — helping you avoid animal removal down the road.
Find animal removal services in
- Port Deposit,
- Rising Sun,
- Bel Air,
- North East,
- Bel Air North,
- Peach Bottom,
- Forest Hill,
animal removal services in Havre De Grace
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A #1 Pest Control7236 Park Heights Ave
Pikesville - Baltimore, Maryland 21208
- Accurate Termite & Pest Control Inc8000 Philadelphia Rd
Rosedale, Maryland 21237
- ADVANCED CHIMNEY SOLUTIONS3710 INGLESIDE DR
Jarrettsville, Maryland 21084
- Affordable Pest LLC7405 ALBAN STATION CT
Springfield, Virginia 22150
- American Pest11820 W Market Pl
Fulton, Maryland 20759
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Elkton913 N Bridge St
Elkton, Maryland 21921
- At Once Wildlife Solutions5438 York Rd Ste C
Baltimore, Maryland 21212
- Atlantic Pest Control3929 Falls Rd
Baltimore, Maryland 21211
- Atlas Exterminator Co Inc211 Old Padonia Rd
Cockeysville, Maryland 21030
- A #1 Pest Control
- Ehrlich Pest Control1745 E Joppa Rd
Parkville, Maryland 21234
- Ehrlich Pest Control
- Fidelity Exterminating Specialists IncPO Box 927 3612 Churchville Rd
Aberdeen, Maryland 21001
- Fidelity Exterminating Specialists Inc
- Legionnaire Pest Control111 Vince Drive
Elkton, Maryland 21921
- Legionnaire Pest Control
- On The Fly Pest Solutions5 Church Ln Unit 102
Pikesville, Maryland 21208
- On The Fly Pest Solutions
- Town & Country Chimney Service Inc1307 Lee Ln
Sykesville, Maryland 21784
- Town & Country Chimney Service Inc
- viking wildlife management1951 Sue Ave
Essex, Maryland 21221
- viking wildlife management
- Western Pest Services1850 York Rd Ste E-F
Timonium, Maryland 21093
- Western Pest Services