Atlantic Pest Control

Founded 1983 • With Angi since September 2005

Taxi/Shuttle Service

Welcome to Atlantic Pest Control. We provide residential, commercial and industrial pest control in MD to homes and businesses in Baltimore, Timonium, and the entire Central Maryland area. If you are looking for an ant exterminator, mice exterminators or any other type of pest control problem in your home or place of business, Atlantic is here to help rid your property of pests and keep them from returning. We offer MD pest control services to help exterminate for termites, bed bugs, pantry pests, ants, spiders and many other pests. We provide a program of protection for all types of homes from apartments and condos to single family homes to fit the needs of every customer. Whether you are looking for a one time service or year round protection, we have Maryland pest control services tailored to your specific needs. Atlantic Pest Control offers complete Integrated Pest Management Services for commercial and industrial pest control in Baltimore and the surrounding areas of Maryland. We service apartment buildings, schools, food processing facilities, office buildings and many other types of commercial properties. Our highly qualified and experienced technicians can inspect your facility and make recommendations for elimination and control of any type of pests. Our Maryland pest management professionals will provide you with personalized, friendly service. We realize that your home is your greatest possession, and we will treat it and protect it - guaranteed! As a family owned and operated business, we truly understand the impact that a friendly professional pest exterminator can make. We make it our business to serve your family, and your home, the way we'd treat our own....

Miche Pest Control is a top rated, family owned and operated pest control company that provides exterminating services for ants, spiders, crickets, mice, rats, mosquitoes, ticks, termites, and more for homes and businesses in Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Give us a call today!

Family owned and operated since 2004, 5 employees. We accept all major credit cards including Amex. Ask about our Angie's List discount. Fully licensed and insured, DBA: RPC & Services, LLC.

American Pest is offering disinfectant and wipe-down services at this time to combat the spread of COVID-19. As always, we offer top rated pest control for the home and business; servicing D.C., Maryland and Virginia for 90+ years. Proven and reliable pest control for rodents, ants, mosquitoes, bed bugs, termites, and more! Our highly-trained, certified pest control professionals will help you to take back your home from pests and keep them out. Award winning, green-friendly options. Service guarantees. Emergency services and 24/7 local communications. We're up to the task of discussing your unique pest problems and providing you with the best possible experience. Contact us today to learn more about our pest control services!

08/03/2017

Before moving into my new home Atlantic did my termite inspection. Because of this, they offered me a year of quarterly pest services for a discounted price. At first I wasn't going to use them, until I moved into my home and discovered a mouse was here with me. I called Atlantic and they were able to send someone the next day! The gentleman who came, I believe his name was Will or William, was OU...

Description of Work
Inspection and treatment for a mouse in my home.

04/29/2017

I pay by the year for two houses, $530 a year for both. I've been with them for so long. They have a centracom system, they check the baits and put in poison if they see a hit.

Description of Work
They come out about every three months for termite inspection.

11/14/2016

It went very well! They'll be coming out quarterly.

Description of Work
Treatment of mice and little black ants was needed.

02/03/2016

Overall, everything is good. My only complaint is that they schedule appointments without contacting us, so they show up at our house randomly. It's a little disconcerting. When they come, they are quick and pretty unobtrusive. We haven't had any issues with bugs since starting the service. And I feel confident that if I had an issue they would come out to resolve it fairly quickly.

Description of Work
This company provides annual pest services. We contracted with them for an ant problem during the summer and since then they have come out a few times for ants and general pest maintenance. Quarterly pest control.

08/12/2015

Excellent. No bugs found.

Description of Work
inspection and installation of devices

Category pest control

Pest control detection and remediation, termites, bees and wasps, roaches, ants, bed bugs, woodboring beetles & rodents.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover