A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Germantown, MD
There are 28 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Germantown
- A-1 Trenchless Services LLCJerry dug up and replaced the damaged sewer line in our front yard. The price was good compared to other quotes. We also hired them to come back and clean the interior of the remaining portion of the old iron sewer pipe. He and his team returned again afterwards to flush the debris from the cleaning process. He was very pleasant to work with, and we are happy with the results
- A & A Septic Repair Service, LLCRick treated my home like it was his personal home. He was professional, responsive, and completed the repair faster than I thought he could. I highly recommend him
- Substantial Mechanical Contracting LLCExcellent all services are performed at highest professional ethics and knowledge and skill expertise
- R&E CHIEF SEPTIC LLCThank goodness for Mastero Edgar, his family and Crew! It was a dark and stormy night in Feb 2021, icy yard and flooded basement. We had cleared our septic tank 3 months prior and the basement flooded with clean water! We had hired a plumbing company 2 nights in a row...no clear answers despite hours of work!! Then I reached Angie.. Mr. Edgars daughter , Mr. Edgar overheard me, and spoke to me at 8:45 pm... on a Saturday night !!!! He did not have to... but he did. He found the problem....the following day I watched the most synchronized orchestra by the team ! Still mesmerized by the way the work was carried out! I work in health care, I am a business woman and I love classical music! Let me tell you all, their work is innovative! My husband and I live in peace after those 3 agonizing days... knowing that there are angles out there and then there is Mastero Edgar, his family and crew! Clean, professional, affordable. Mr. Edgar, thanks again for the reminder to “go an extra mile” when I care for my clients! Regards, Grace Paul. Rockville, M
- Great Falls Septic Service IncAlmost universally speaking, septic problems on weekends are never a good thing. Our basement started flooding and we discovered it as a septic issue. I started calling around — most businesses could not help until several days later. I finally called Josh at Great Falls Septic’s emergency line. He came quickly and had a swift plan of attack upon arrival. He give me the rundown of the problem, and gave us advice on how to avoid issues in the future. Josh was reliable, smart, skilled and honest. And well priced. I can not say enough good things about josh and Great Falls Septic. They made and awful Saturday morning flood turn into a great business experience. Thank you
- D A Sensenig t/a Frederick Septic1/1/21 new years day I woke up and had my septic backing up in my house I got on the phone calling around to see who could come out today the only people who even answered the phone was Frederick septic company when they answered I told them what was going on and he asked if I was capable of getting my septic lids open I said yes he gave me his personal cellphone number and told me to call him back when I have it open and when I called back he walked me through how to get my septic open and drain it out of the house never once tried to sell me a service I didn't need I will forever be using Frederick septic c
- R&E CHIEF SEPTIC LLCExcellent overall; Prompt response on quote, arrived on day and time discussed, work performed as discussed, provided guidance on more effective way to save money in the future, cleaned up after work was performed - great company, would hire again definitely and recommend their services.
- Jiffy Plumbing & Heating, Inc.Jiffy took my call and information promptly. They were happy to schedule me for after 6pm the day that I called. I called them after 6pm to confirm that I was on the schedule, they assured me that I was. I got a call about two hours later from the dispatcher with an update telling me that the service person on duty had been delayed due to a stuck snake that required the sanitation department to retrieve and that he had one more appointment before mine. About two hours later at approximately 10pm the service person, Brandon, called me and discussed my problem and asked if I still wanted him to come or if I preferred to be his first job in the morning. During our discussion and after listening to me about the problem, he assured me that I could make limited use of the toilets and shower without further backup. We agreed that he would come the following morning between 8 - 10am. The following morning I got two calls from Brandon to update me on his progress getting to my location since he had run into significant traffic on the Beltway (the scourge of getting anywhere around DC). When he finally arrived, just before 10am, he was very courteous and apologetic about the delay. Before he began working he took the time to ask questions regarding what I knew about the plumbing and if I'd had past problems, yes, he then got to work. After about 30-45min he had opened the drain and reported to me that, as I suspected, roots were the problem. He told me he had used a large cutter head to clear the drain so it should hold me of a while. We also talked about where the drain might connect with the sewer system since given the age of the structure, built 1950, and where it exits the foundation is about 25-30 feet below the road surface where the closest main sewer is located. He suggested that there could once have been a septic system and might account for the number of turns in the line and why it runs across the back of the structure. Brandon then talked about potential permanent fixes and said that he would look into pulling the plans from the sanitation department, WSSC, and get back to me with options and estimates to permanently fix the drain problem. I have a backup free drain and am currently waiting for the follow up. If I have problems again, I'll call Jiffy and hope I get Brandon since he clearly knows his trade and the delays were really out of his control
- Jiffy Plumbing & Heating, Inc.So far so good, since they've come it's running pretty well. Usually it backs up into the tank but everything is working properly.
- Jiffy Plumbing & Heating, Inc.Everyone from Jiffy Plumbing, Heating and Cooling was great from the person who answered the phone, to the plumber who diagnosed the problem, to the team who replaced the underground sewer pipe. They were professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. They explained what they were doing, had the tools and knowledge to address the problems, and maintained a clean and safe work area. They ran across a number of challenges that our situation presented but were able to successfully work through the issues and accomplish the work. They made sure the area of our yard that was disturbed when the pipe was replaced was returned to the best possible condition given the winter temperatures and weather. We are very happy with the service that we received from Jiffy and would use them again and recommend them to others
Septic Tank Companies in Germantown
- Business Description:With over two decades of HVAC industry experience, Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning, located in the Montgomery County Air Park in Gaithersburg, Maryland, provides homes and business owners throughout Montgomery County, MD and Washington, DC with top quality heating and air conditioning services for any HVAC system. Additional phone number - (800) 836-2373Recent Review:I obtained six estimates for which four companies proposed a reasonable price. Three of these four companies made a favorable sales impression but the one that stood out from the others was David Lux of Michael Bonsby Heating and Air Conditioning LLC. Mr. Lux spent the most time in answering my questions, more than any of the representatives of the other companies and he was quick to followup on additional questions I had at a later date. Even after I signed the contract, had the system installed and paid in full Mr. Lux continued to respond promptly to my inquiries. The technicians who installed the system did a good job and spent a lot of time showing me how to use the newly installed wifi thermostat. I was very please with the work of this company and would definitely consider using them again in the futureCharles G.
- Business Description:Septic, backhoe, grading, etc!Recent Review:James responded promptly to my request for a quote and a service appointment. He arrived the next day and completed the service. This service provider does quality work. He also gave me several tips on better maintaining my septic tank and gifted me a replacement cap for the access pipe. I would definite recommend this service provider to others and I plan to use him againJohn m.
- Business Description:We are a small family own business. Our services include Septic tank cleaning, repairs and installation and grease trap, cleaning, maintenance and small repairs.Recent Review:Thank goodness for Mastero Edgar, his family and Crew! It was a dark and stormy night in Feb 2021, icy yard and flooded basement. We had cleared our septic tank 3 months prior and the basement flooded with clean water! We had hired a plumbing company 2 nights in a row...no clear answers despite hours of work!! Then I reached Angie.. Mr. Edgars daughter , Mr. Edgar overheard me, and spoke to me at 8:45 pm... on a Saturday night !!!! He did not have to... but he did. He found the problem....the following day I watched the most synchronized orchestra by the team ! Still mesmerized by the way the work was carried out! I work in health care, I am a business woman and I love classical music! Let me tell you all, their work is innovative! My husband and I live in peace after those 3 agonizing days... knowing that there are angles out there and then there is Mastero Edgar, his family and crew! Clean, professional, affordable. Mr. Edgar, thanks again for the reminder to “go an extra mile” when I care for my clients! Regards, Grace Paul. Rockville, MGrace M.
- Business Description:Give us a call you'll like our prices !! We are a family owned and operated business, offering expert service for 31 years. I personally supervise, as owner of this company all projects, for example: water and sewer line replacement, sewer and drain cleaning, hydro jet and cast iron pipe descaling and pipe bursting excavation. We take pride in turning a very unpleasant experience into a satisfying outcome. free estimateRecent Review:Jerry dug up and replaced the damaged sewer line in our front yard. The price was good compared to other quotes. We also hired them to come back and clean the interior of the remaining portion of the old iron sewer pipe. He and his team returned again afterwards to flush the debris from the cleaning process. He was very pleasant to work with, and we are happy with the resultsMichael H.
- Business Description:CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE!!Recent Review:Excellent. Reasonable price, discount price second time. Professional, clean. Flawless installation and worked fast. They maintained good safety practices and wore ppe.Michael R.
- Business Description:We provide Septic Service and Installation for homeowners and contractors. This can include pumping of septic tanks, initial installation and replacement of septic tanks, outside septic line service, inspection of septic systems. We can deliver stone and gravel to your site. We are a small company providing personal service. We expect payment at time of serviceRecent Review:1/1/21 new years day I woke up and had my septic backing up in my house I got on the phone calling around to see who could come out today the only people who even answered the phone was Frederick septic company when they answered I told them what was going on and he asked if I was capable of getting my septic lids open I said yes he gave me his personal cellphone number and told me to call him back when I have it open and when I called back he walked me through how to get my septic open and drain it out of the house never once tried to sell me a service I didn't need I will forever be using Frederick septic cTyler s.
- Business Description:AZ Plumbing, LLC Is a full plumbing service company. No matter what your plumbing issue is we have probably seen and provided the plumbing solution before.Recent Review:AZ Plumbing spent just over two hours on my work and charged my $495. The owner said the work is priced per job, not per hour. But the pricing was not disclosed up-front. When I asked Zia if this price was fair, he said yes. Part of the work was to correct a previous improper sink install by AZ Plumbing, according to the sink manufacturer. The sink manufacturer says the sink damage is the result of over-tightening the sink drainMichael O.
- Business Description:We accept all major credit cards in addition to cash and checkRecent Review:Service provided on me was on time. They absolutely did great.Eleni G.
- Business Description:Residential Architectural DesignRecent Review:Christine Kelly helped us through a project we had dreamed of for years, but for which we had no previous experience. She made repeated visits to the house to help us formulate and refine our ideas, adding many good suggestions along the way. We appreciated her patience, as well as her professional skills, and she was a delight to work with. We have been back in our house for about a year. We are enjoying our new space immensely and receive positive comments from all who visit. A project like this requires endless decision-making - we feel that hiring Christine was the best of all the decisions we madeJudith A R.
- Business Description:Douglas Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC, a Maryland limited liability company, trading as Douglas & Son Services (hereinafter referred to as “Douglas & Son Services”) specializes in, but is not limited to, providing residential and light commercial plumbing, gas, heating and air conditioning services in Washington, D.C., Maryland and VirginiRecent Review:Darroll and his assistant were courteous, Professional and very knowledgeable. Was able to unstop drain and noted another issue that I will be calling them to schedule that work.Beverly W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- Montgomery Village
- Washington Grove
- North Potomac
- Potomac Falls
- North Bethesda
- Aspen Hill
- Sandy Spring
- Great Falls
septic tank services in Germantown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Charles F Murphy Inc2020 Rosemont Ave
- Complete Enhancement, LLC6103 Baltimore Avenue
- ConstRenew by Sante Builders, Inc.416 Hungerford Drive 320
- Countywide Septic of Frederick5 N Market St
- Crafted Architecture LLC2109 Popkins Ln
- Charles F Murphy Inc
- D A Sensenig t/a Frederick SepticPO Box 1914
- D&T ConstructionPO BOX 459
- DAY & NIGHT PLUMBER LLCPO Box 539
College Park, Maryland
- Delaware SepticPO Box 79
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Dj's Plumbing Services LLC8006 Owens Way
- Douglas & Son Services17305 Soper St
- D A Sensenig t/a Frederick Septic
- Isaacs Excavating LLC6044 Old Bohn Rd
Mount Airy, Maryland
- Isaacs Excavating LLC
- J F PLUMBING & HEATING15751 Crabbs Branch Way
- J.V. Harrison's Backhoe & Septic4717 Old Washington Rd
- JAS Construction Group840 Deltona Blvd Suite F-2
- Jiffy Plumbing & Heating, Inc.4623 BALTIMORE AVE
- JOHN SEEK SEPTIC TANK PUMPING21616 1ST ST
- JP Plumbing Solutions, LLC9125 Acadia Park Dr
- J F PLUMBING & HEATING
- KING AND SONSPO BOX 374
- KING AND SONS
- Magnum Mango Excavation and Construction
- Merrifield Garden Center - Gainesville Location6895 Wellington Rd
- Michael & Son Svc Inc5740 General Washington Dr
- Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning LLC7950 Cessna Ave
- Monticello Pump Service Inc8518 Virginia Meadows Dr
- MOXLEY PLUMBING INC11820 DARBY RD
NEW MARKET, Maryland
- Mr Rooter Plumbing & Heating3701 Commerce Dr Ste 105
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Frederick MD7138 English Muffin Way
- My Plumber Heating Cooling & Electrical 6897 Gateway Ct
- Magnum Mango Excavation and Construction
- NBM Plumbing Services50 South Picket St 210
- NBM Plumbing Services
- R & P BACKHOE SVC INCPO BOX 254
- R V Careys Plumbing And Heating14650 Rothgeb Dr Ste C
- R&E CHIEF SEPTIC LLCPO Box 199
Mount Airy, Maryland
- Ramos Plumbing & Handyman Services206 Mount Vernon Pl
- Real Plumbers7321 Livingston Road
Oxon Hill, Maryland
- Rocket Rooter Plumbing426 Reading Avenue
- Rooter-ManP.O. Box 9271
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup10404 Morias Ct
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup7800 Waterloo Rd
- Ruthplumbing.com152 56th pl se
Washington, District Of Columbia
- R & P BACKHOE SVC INC