Booth Specialized Tree Services

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2009

VA

PO Box 806

Brandywine, MD 20613

Professional tree service performed by a certified and licensed professional and highly trained crew members that can help you create an outdoor living environment that is beautiful, healthy and safe....

tree service (30)lawn & landscaping (3)dumpster rental (2)firewood company (1)

11/24/2020

The only ones that are not happy with this job are the squirrels. Apart from the squirrels, I am super happy with the job done. They are great people and they know how to do their jobs. The tree looks now beautiful. Thanks Booth Tree Services.

Description of Work
Tree Trimming

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

11/21/2020

Went good I will hire them again if needed

Description of Work
Trim top of trees

Category tree service,dumpster service

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

07/26/2020

They came to my house with a 2 man crew, that should have been the first red flag. I help the guy in the tree repeatedly having to get on the helper for not holding the rope as he was cutting parts of the tree. During the process of cutting down a tree, they hit my house with the tree. Their dishonest staff did not make me aware that they had damaged my gutter. They cut the trees and left. They di...

Description of Work
4 Trees removed

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

Review for Booth Specialized Tree Services - PO Box 806, Brandywine, MD - 38748535

02/11/2020

Everything went well with them and I would use their services again.

Description of Work
Tree roots above ground.

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

11/12/2019

Trees close to my house next to foundation removed, stumps ground down. Did the job, cleaned up - excellent

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

12/21/2018

They came out the next day after I reached out to them. They were super friendly. I spoke with them on the phone mostly. They sent me pictures during the process, since I was mostly at work throughout the day. They emailed me the invoice, as well as put the invoice attached to my front door. They did a phenomenal job.

Description of Work
They removed 4 stumps from my yard; they did the stump grinding too.

Work Completed On 08/24/2017

07/28/2017

Did a good job but some roots were not grinded deep enough. Rain was in the forecast the first day of hire and it would have been courtesy to inform me they weren't coming. Once they started the next day, they finished in a timely fashion.

Description of Work
stump grinding and roots removed

Work Completed On 05/13/2017

06/02/2017

I called Booth Tree service on Sunday before the Memorial Day holiday and an appointment was made to for them to come out on the holiday to provide a free estimate, and 2 days later a crew showed up on time and removed the Maple tree, shaped my Magnolia tree, and shaved the tree trunk and roots down. They were done within an hour. Everyone was very professional, friendly. I plan to hire this compa...

Description of Work
I had a tall Maple tree remove from the front of my house and a Magnolia cut back and shaped. The maple tree was actually right up against my house with roots starting to show in the yard.

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 06/02/2017

06/02/2016

I called for an estimate and they were at my home within an hour. Dan walked the property with me and gave me a great estimate to do the job. They showed up the next day and knocked it out in about a half day. The crew was great, Dan was great, I highly recommend!

Description of Work
They removed 5 trees (three major and two minor) and did trimming on many others. They also ground two stumps.

Work Completed On 06/01/2016

10/30/2015

They arrived on time and brought the tree down in sections. They cut the stump down very close to the ground. They cleaned up all the small limbs and saw dust and left the larger sections and limbs to be cut up for fire wood.

Description of Work
Removed a dead large oak tree.

Work Completed On 10/23/2015

Tree trimming/removal, plant & tree installation, tree analysis, landscaping, lot cleaning, demolition work, foreclosure home clean up, leaf removal, trash removal, retaining wall installation, sod installation, stump removal & grinding, firewood & delivery & snow removal.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available