Tinos Painting Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2015

25 Cherry St

Lynn, MA 01902

siding companies
A Showcase of some of our exterior projects we did last year (2020)!

Painting and Carpentry Interior and exterior Residential. WWW.TINOSPAINT.COM Our experienced team gives our clients 5 star quality without 5 Star price. More details and Warranty on Website....
exterior 2020 Projects project

siding companies

Cabinet Painting project
Cabinet Painting

cabinet refacing

house painting (39)interior painting (36)gutter repair (9)roofing (2)decks & porches (2)home remodeling (1)wallpaper removal (1)woodworking (28)general contractors (10)drywall (2)hardwood floors (1)

05/19/2022

Julie W.

I had THE MOST amazing experience last fall working with Tino, his office and crews!!! Everyone was respectful, polite, positive, professional! And take pride in their work! My house looks beautiful!!! I highly recommend Tino’s and look forward to working with him again in the future!!!

Description of Work
Exterior painting and carpentry

Category woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

04/07/2022

Michael S.

Tino and his crew are very professional! The crew arrived on time daily, were courteous and accommodating. They went the extra mile on the work they did and finished before the deadline. I would use them again without hesitation, and I highly recommend Tino’s Painting and Carpentry.

Description of Work
Painting 2k sqft condo.

Category contractors,drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/07/2022

03/31/2022

Rob G.

Tino (owner of company) stopped by to provide me with a quote for exterior painting. He was very professional and answered all of my questions.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Category contractors,house painters

Work Completed On 03/09/2022

03/19/2022

Todd M.

Tino's crew did an amazing job on a two-story deck rebuild. It was a complete demolition of a 40 year old wooden deck and construction of a replacement. Quality: The design for the new deck was exceptional. All structural supports were upgraded. The attention to detail really stood out: precise measurements - absolutely no gaps left; hidden fasteners on external surfaces; weather-proof materials on high traffic/visibility areas. Execution: Tino's work crew were top-notch professionals. They work very hard day in and day out - in early and out late. They were very courteous and respectful of the property.

Description of Work
Two story deck rebuild; small portion of roofing

Category contractors,decks,roofing

Work Completed On 12/15/2021

03/13/2022

Laure P.

Awesome! Guys were great. On time, excellent quality of work and clean up. Worked with family schedule, professional attitude and respectful. I am thrilled with completed work and highly recommend!

Description of Work
New dry wall for hall stairs, stair treads. Wall and ceiling repairs, Painting hall, bath and 3 bedrooms

Category contractors,drywall,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/13/2022

03/12/2022

DEODATTA S.

It went extremely well. We were very happy with Tino’s painting service. He has a wonderful crew who are trustworthy, punctual, professional and did an excellent job. We definitely would recommend Tino’s painting service for those who looking to get any interior/ exterior painting done.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category contractors,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/12/2022

12/28/2021

KRISTIN S.

Tino was very responsive and called to set up an appointment within a couple days of my online inquiry. He was friendly and professional when he came to quote, and got me the quote quickly. They were able to do the work in the next couple of weeks, and he emailed / texted to see if I wanted to move forward. His pricing was good. The team that came was quiet but professional. They did a good job cleaning up after themselves each day and didn't leave a mess when they were done. I did have to double check to make sure that they'd done everything (Tino asked me to) and had a pretty long punch list which required them to come back for an extra day (four total). They had me take a look before they left. It turned out there were still a couple things missed, but I didn't check those so I consider it my fault. They would have stayed and done it if I'd asked, I'm sure. All in all, they were quick and cost effective and did a great job.

Description of Work
Painted trim and doors for second story including prep work like caulking / nail hole filling

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 12/20/2021

12/19/2021

Mauro T.

I had to completely re-pipe the water system on my little townhome (hot&cold water going to 3 main destination point). The plumber did a good job but of course left me with drywall patches and room&some walls paint to be done. I called Tino's for the rewiews I red and sure I did not regret it. He showed up on time for the estimate that I found absolutely fair. Very responsive when communicating, offering options and suggestions. His working team did a very good job, in time. I asked to improve a channel they build and they did it with no problem. At the end, I also had a problem at the shower that honestly I think it was more something the plumber created. I was already thinking about calling again the plumber, maybe arguing, fix it, call back Tino's, and spend even more time... Tino's offered me to fix it without all that and it turned out being the best decision I could make, at minimum cost. After the work Tino (the owner) still stays in touch with me to make sure I'm satisfied with the job. I will for sure call again Tino's when I will have drywall/paint tasks to be done.

Description of Work
Drywall patches and walls paint

Category woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/02/2021

11/23/2021

Rob C.

Tino and his crew were very professional and delivered high quality craftsmanship to repair water damaged soffit, fascia, and gutters. They went beyond the original project scope to diagnose and strengthen weakened rafters to ensure long-term resilience of the work performed, and improve the structural integrity of the house.

Description of Work
Repair water damaged soffit, fascia, and gutters

Category contractors,gutter repair

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

11/16/2021

Grace F.

They did excellent job. Very detailed. Cleaned up all the stuff. Walked through the whole house with me to make sure I was satisfied with the job. Will definitely hire Tino's again.

Description of Work
Replace whole house window trims

Category contractors

Work Completed On 11/16/2021

Painting, Carpentry, Construction, Building, Demolition, Wallpaper Removal, Staining, Power-washing, Hardwood Floors, Install Cabinets and Vanities, Install/ Replace Windows, Doors, and Locks, Ceiling Fan Installation, Install/ Repair Railings, Replace/ re-Finish Kitchen Cabinets and Vanities, Decking and Patio Installation, Tile Installation, Awning Cleaning and Gutter Cleaning

none