ARCH PAINTING

One Presidential Way Suite 109

Woburn, MA 01801

Interior and Exterior painting - we wear mask

We accept remote payment

Arch Painting was founded in 1997 by Joseph Giacalone, who sought to apply his decade of residential painting experience to launch a full-service painting company focused on providing exceptional service in a distinctly professional manner. Today, Arch Painting's management team employs a collaborative approach to provide affordable, efficient, and durable painting services. We aim to build client relationships that are as long-lasting as our applications....

house painting (117)interior painting (40)pressure washing (19)decks & porches (8)deck cleaning (7)woodworking (5)wallpaper removal (5)general contractors (4)window replacement (1)hardwood floors (1)handyman (1)

07/22/2020

R Evans S.

Great worker. Unbelieveably neat. Methodical and efficient. Many kudos and no complaints

Description of Work
Deck painting

Category contractors, deck cleaning, house painters

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

11/18/2019

Michael P.

Showed up to look at for purpose of providing an estimate of cost to perform the work. Never provided the estimate. I called back and they said they would tell him, but he still did not provide estimate. I can't comment on the quality of the work, since no work was ever performed.

Description of Work
Fascia board trim from peak of roof (exterior)

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

09/16/2019

Alden G.

Never got back re: estimate. Never showed ip.

Description of Work
Repaint 2 family home.

10/25/2018

Karen W.

Great! The crew came early in the morning and left early in the evening, working in mid-40's degree temperatures. Although they have another days work to do, the porch already looks phenomenal and the front door frame is so much better than it was.

Description of Work
Painting frame of front door and screened porch

Work Completed On 10/25/2018

10/11/2018

Robert K.

Work was performed exactly as discussed and agreed to (match existing paint colors) at estimated cost. Start was delayed at our request due to high heat and humidity, with no complaints. Work was further delayed through no fault of Arch Painting due to continuous wet weather. Once a good weather window finally occurred, the work was performed quickly with no impact on us. We were totally satisfied with the quality of the work and the finished product.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting of our home.

Work Completed On 10/06/2018

08/27/2018

Lisa B.

Although it took awhile for them to get started (without letting me know their timetable until the day before), they completed the job carefully and efficiently. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Front of the house and all trim painted

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

08/06/2018

Steve L.

Great job - done completely and quickly.

Description of Work
External house painting

Work Completed On 08/06/2018

08/01/2018

Nancy E.

Arch did an excellent job. Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Stain house and paint trim

Work Completed On 07/12/2018

06/25/2018

Ryan and Sarah S.

Big house scraped and done in 3 days. Difficult to get booked, but once scheduled they were finished very quickly. Did a nice job.

Description of Work
Outdoor house painting

Category decks, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 05/28/2018

10/25/2017

Dennis H.

Everything went very well, took three days. The only complaint I have is when they power washed the house they didn't cover some of my windows properly and I had to clean off paint chips and dirt them after they left.

Description of Work
Whole house Power wash, prime, 2 coats of paint, trim one coat, Shudders washed and spry painted to original color.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 10/25/2017

10/18/2017

Laurel C.

Fantastic! From our first meeting with Brian Timmons to our last, we were extremely impressed. The quality of work and the employees’ professionalism was very impressive. We will be recommending Arch Painting to our family and friends!

Description of Work
Exterior painting on our home.

Category decks, house painters

Work Completed On 10/02/2017

08/23/2017

Richard E.

The team leader had some trouble following through with communication. He was supposed to show up and inspect everything and he never did. They also missed some things and never got it done. They also broke a light and never took care of it. The workers were good but the managements communication needs improvement. The work itself is really good.

Description of Work
They stained the exterior of my house.

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

07/26/2017

Stephen C.

Great. Very professional. Workers did a great job.

Description of Work
Exterior paint job. Worked around my schedule and finished ahead of schedule.

Work Completed On 07/13/2017

07/16/2017

Mary Ellen B.

We were really happy with Arch Painting. They painted the exterior of our house in early November, 2016. They came and gave us a very fair price and once they started the work they were quick and efficient. The crew was a great group of guys who worked very hard and they were finished in a week. We had some areas of rot and as promised, they did some light carpentry to repair those areas and we were very happy with that work. The crew was really great....polite guys who picked up after themselves. We have had others who did work who left the place a mess. Not these guys. We recommend Arch Painting! Our house looks great.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 11/07/2016

07/01/2017

Richard E.

The area job coordinator/ sales person Eric showed up at my house. Showed me a fancy brochure, which boasts that he would be there every step of the way. I neve saw or spoke directly with him again. To date there has been no follow up on how the job went. One of the painters broke one of my spot lights. He said he would speak to ERIC and get back to me . Never heard from anyone. Since I gave the painters a check when they finished, and Arch cashed it right away, I guess they felt no need to follow up. Beside the broken spot light, I asked the painting supervisor to caulk around the outside lights. He said he did it, but I checked 3 of them and they were not caulked. The painters were good, friendly and completed the job quickly. My feeling is I did not need Arch Painting overhead. I could of hired 3 guy outside of Home Depot and got the same results .

Description of Work
Shingles stained

Work Completed On 06/12/2017

05/21/2017

Eric L.

Everything went very smooth and efficient. Our project manager Brian came on the first day and did an estimate for us, The project started and we met Omar, lead for the painting, with a small team and discussed what the process would be. First day was power-washing and caulking and filling imperfections in the trim and siding. Same day they started painting. The majority of the painting was done on day two. The third day was a second coat and finishing touches. Omar's team was very friendly, hard-working and very tidy when packing up for the day. The result was stunning and beyond my expectation. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Exterior painting for the a three story house

Work Completed On 05/19/2017

05/19/2017

Eric L.

They were very good at painting my house.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of my house.

Work Completed On 05/18/2017

05/14/2017

Robert G.

The team was efficient and professional. Brian, the project manager, communicated with us about the schedule regularly. He made sure we were completely satisfied, returning to inspect areas of concern and had his team come back the very next day to complete touch ups.

Description of Work
We needed the trim on our house painted as well as the front porch and part of a fence stained.

Work Completed On 05/04/2017

11/14/2016

Kyle C.

Everything went smoothly. 2 professionals did the work and did a great job.

Description of Work
exterior house paint

Work Completed On 11/14/2016

09/08/2016

Jim D.

The master bedroom is tricky as it has lots of angles and very high almost 20' ceilings. They did an excellent job and were very punctual. Would recommend.

Description of Work
Had master bedroom re-painted.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 09/07/2016

07/26/2016

Charles C.

I had another painter start my house and he vanished. I was left with a partially scraped house. Arch Painting came in and picked up where they left off and did a fabulous job. Jim met with my wife and I and was able to fit us in within a week. His crew was hard-working and did the entire job three days. Quality is excellent and customer service is top notch.

Description of Work
Scrape, prime and paint my two-story house, deck and detached three car garage.

Work Completed On 08/03/2016

07/10/2016

Sarah F.

They were quick, timely, thorough and hardworking. No debris of any kind was found on shrubs or other plants. They filled in cracks and applied 2 coats of their best paint...Sherwin Williams Superpaint. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Two coats of Sherwin Williams Superpaint, their top rated paint, to the trim gutters and downspouts. Everything was professional and exact. The project manager listened to me carefully and respectfully. I was very pleased with the result.

Work Completed On 07/04/2016

07/09/2016

Claire B.

The team from Arch did an excellent job painting the outside of our house and detached garage. They spent a lot of time on prep work, and the result looks just great. Eduardo and his team were a pleasure to work with - very responsive to questions and requests (such as a late change in color on my part). We got 3 quotes, and Arch was the most reasonable.

Description of Work
Exterior painting