Wainwright's Small Engine Service LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2013

192 EAST GROVE ST Unit 1

Middleboro, MA 02346

SMALL FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS, WE COVER ALL OF MA, AND RI , WE DO OFFER PICK UP AND ONLY CHARGE FOR THE PICK UP AND NOT THE DELIVERY, WE WILL PICK UP YOUR MACHINE AT YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS BRING IT BACK TO OUR SHOP WERE OUR SKILLED TECHNITIONS WILL SERVICE AND ONCE REPAIRED IT WILL BE DELIVERED. WE

05/17/2022

Dana H.

Verizon says the number listed for this business on the Angie’s website is not in service. The information at Angie is publishing is stale.

Description of Work
Tractor repair

Category appliance repair

08/26/2019

Scott R.

Punctual, were there when they said. Snowblower ran great.

Description of Work
Snowblower tune-up including belts

04/09/2019

Tom L.

They are excellent and they pick up and deliver the equipment.

Description of Work
They fix my snow blower.

Category appliance repair

03/28/2019

David S.

Wainright provided me with valuable information that allowed me to get my snowblower repaired. The owner was very helpful - I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Snowblower repair

10/26/2018

Zachary L.

Highly recommended - came quickly and did the work on the snowblower without even bothering me. Left near the garage and work performed while I was out.

Description of Work
Snowblower prewinter service

05/30/2018

William D.

The work done was quite satisfactory, but they were very slow - a month between picking up the machine and getting it back.

Description of Work
Tune up 8 year old snow blower

05/21/2018

suzette M.

Some delay in getting repair done but lawnmower and snowblower appropriately repaired and serviced as requested.

Description of Work
Repair of lawnmower and oil change for snowblower

02/21/2018

Robert M.

Easy pick up and delivery. Responsive and easy to deal with.

Description of Work
Servicing a snowblower.

02/06/2018

Eileen K.

Very well. service person also offered advice on general care of equipment

Description of Work
Serviced a snow blower and gave advice on general care

12/01/2017

Robert D.

They called me back promptly and picked up my snowblower when they said they would. The work was done as stated and the price was reasonable. They know what they are doing and the service was great. I would hire them again and recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
I needed to have my Arien snow blower repaired and tuned up. There were parts broken on the shift lever among other things.

11/15/2017

trevor W.

great job on snow blower and land mower

Description of Work
Tune up snow blower and repair, tune up lawn mower

10/26/2017

Balarama T.

He arrived on time, moved snow blower to end of driveway, to avoid any spills/fumes. He thoroughly cleaned the snow blower, patiently answered my questions.

Description of Work
snowblower tuneup

10/12/2017

Susan H.

Very responsive and professional. The fact that they are able to pick up and drop off the mower is a real bonus for me since it would be heavy and awkward to try and get it into my car. Provided full maintenance of the mower including replacement of filters, etc. Runs like new.

Description of Work
Lawn mower would not start.

08/21/2017

Peter J.

It went ok. They diagnosed a defective carberator, so the Big Deal didn't really work for me. They did what they said they were going to do, and I decided not to replace the carberator. I would use them again in the future. The big deal was a good price. Responsiveness was very good. They were right on time.

Description of Work
Big Deal Purchase - tune-up for snow blower

Category lawn mower repair

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO PUT UP A WONDERFUL REVIEW... THE TEAM AT WAINWRIGHT'S

07/25/2017

Christopher S.

Good communication. Reasonable charges for additional work done. Prompt pickup and delivery.

Description of Work
Rider Mower Tuneup

07/24/2017

WILLIAM P.

Supplied blade and cable self purchased at Lowe's with store ordered and reviewed references. Service picked up on 28 June. A 4 day wait. I called on 10 July To find out about mower. Service said parts were wrong and had to reorder. Only returned one part so I could return it. I called again on 17 July and said to return my mower that day in whatever condition it was in. 20 days and not done. Service returned my mower at lunch time. Blades and cable replaced. Starter not repaired and now the safety interlock has problems. Will not use again.

Description of Work
Lawn mower, riding, needed repair. Blades. replace cable, starting mower.

Category lawn mower repair

WE DID WHAT WAS WHAT ASKED OF US AND NOTHING MORE AND WHEN THE CORRECT PARTS HAD TO BE ORDERED FOR THE MACHINE after you supplied us with the wrong parts THAT ADDED TIME TO THE REPAIR OF THE MACHINE , AT THE TIME OF THE REPAIR THE STARTER AND OR SAFETY SWITCH DID NOT HAVE AN ISSUE AND IT WAS NEVER MENTIONED TO US TO CHECK DIAGNOSE OR DO ANY MORE WORK THAN THE WORK YOU REQUESTED, THE WORK THAT WAS DONE WAS PERFORMED PROPERLY AS FAR AS THE CABLE BEING RETURNED IT IS SCHEDULE TO BE DELIVERED ON OUR TRUCK THIS WEEK WE DID NOT MEAN TO KEEP YOUR CABLE , A SIMPLE PHONE CALL WOULD HAVE RESOLVED THIS MISSING CABLE ISSUE THAT MUCH SOONER, THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO POST YOUR REVIEW, THE TEAM AT WAINWRIGHT'S

07/23/2017

Dorothy G.

Very pleased with service and promptness.

Description of Work
Repair on my snowblower over two years. Prompt pick- up and delivery.

07/04/2017

Liza C.

It was a pleasure doing business with them.

Description of Work
Our riding mower needed to be serviced. They were professional and gave a fair price. I would definitely recommend and will use them again when needed.

Category lawn mower repair

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE KIND WORDS AND A WONDERFUL REVIEW.. THE TEAM AT WAINWRIGHT'S

06/27/2017

Dianne R.

Love them love them love them. They did everything for us. They did the maintenance. They fixed what was wrong. Not once but twice. They came back. They went to get the part we needed because they did not bring that with them. They were excellent. They would not charge me more than what we had to pay. They were great, great, great. It was a great experience. I would recommend them 100%

Description of Work
They did our blower.

Category small appliance repair

Ralph R.

this company did excellent work in overhauling my lawnmower, allowing it to be started after sitting all Winter. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
lawnmower engine overhaul

Ralph R.

Great! They were the only firm i called who had such quick turnaround and reasonable price. Everyone else i called stated they couldnt even look at my mower for weeks and quoted much higher prices.

Description of Work
My push lawnmower would not start. Waynewrights needed to clean the carb and make some adjustments.

ken B.

Although service was unable to be performed, the manager was very professional explaining why the mower could not be serviced by them. The issue was transportation only.

Description of Work
Service on a riding mower

06/05/2017

Tobey W.

I was told at time these were picked up on 5/15 it would take a week to 10 days. I called for status on 5/25, was told they were in middle of a move and work would be completed upon completion of move. Rec'd a call on 5/26 that mower needed new carburetor ($72.00) plus additional cost to install (cheaper to buy new mower); also chainsaw and trimmer would be tuned and delivered following Tuesday 5/30.

Description of Work
I requested to have my push mower, string trimmer, and chainsaw tuned up (AL ad was for mower and snowblower).

06/05/2017

Ronda Z.

I had used Wainwright's services previously for a riding lawn mower repair. I was extremely happy with the service I received at that time. I used them again recently to have my riding lawn mower and pusher mower serviced. They came and picked up the mowers at a minimal fee for pickup and delivery. The amount I paid for the servicing of the mowers was very close (actually less) than the estimate I received. I would highly recommend Wainwright's and would use them again.

Description of Work
I needed my riding lawn mower serviced by way of changing the oil, filters, sharpening the blades, and checking the belts. I needed to have my push mower serviced as well.

04/27/2017

Christopher S.

They came when they said they would; and I am very happy with how my machine is working!

Description of Work
They came and did an on-site snow blower seasonal tuneup.

Affordable Appliance

Affordable Appliance is a local, family-owned business, proudly serving Eastern Massachusetts since 1990. We offer both emergency service and routine maintenance for all major brands of all major appliances. Weekend visits are available! To keep your appliances operating at their best and avoid costly, inconvenient breakdowns, routine maintenance is recommended at least once each year. Protect your investment — call 866-878-1304 today to learn more or schedule an appointment. NOTE - We do not install gas appliances Additional e-mail - repairs@affordableappliance.net.

Offers by Affordable Appliance on Angi
    Spotless & Handyman, LLC

Spotless & Handyman, LLC specializes in interior and exterior services including painting, carpentry, flooring, and other repairs. Whether you need a major repair or a renovation, our handyman can deliver professional skills at a fair price. It is our highest priority to get the job done right the first time on every assignment. Our crew have over 20yrs of experience in the field and we operate as one stop shop to resolve our customers problems.

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Award 2022
    Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

Servicing lawnmowers, snow blowers, generators, weed whackers, tractors, farm equipment, ATV'S & dirt bikes, torpedo style heaters; equipment & parts sales

We do not work on appliances, but we do work on many different pieces of equipment, from Bobcats, skid steers farm tractors ,trailer wiring , backhoes ,push and ride on mowers, snow blowers, generators much more don't be afraid to ask.