Wainwright's Small Engine Service LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2013

SMALL FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS, WE COVER ALL OF MA, AND RI , WE DO OFFER PICK UP AND ONLY CHARGE FOR THE PICK UP AND NOT THE DELIVERY, WE WILL PICK UP YOUR MACHINE AT YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS BRING IT BACK TO OUR SHOP WERE OUR SKILLED TECHNITIONS WILL SERVICE AND ONCE REPAIRED IT WILL BE DELIVERED. WE SERVICE RIDE ON MOWERS, PUSH MOWERS, SNOW BLOWERS, PORTABLE GENERATORS , LOG SPLITTERS TORPEDO STYLE KEROSENE HEATERS POWER TOOLS AIR TOOLS GO KARTS GOLF CARTS AND MORE.. DONT' BE AFRAID TO ASK WE FIX MANY TYPES OF EQUIPMENT......

Northeast Appliance Pro's Inc.

Northeast Appliance Pro's Inc.

Our friendly technicians have over 25 years experience with the best prices around. We take pride in helping your family at a reasonable cost. We service all appliances, including those that are under warranty. All of our technicians are factory trained and certified, as well as drug screened and background checked.

08/26/2019

Punctual, were there when they said. Snowblower ran great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snowblower tune-up including belts

04/09/2019

They are excellent and they pick up and deliver the equipment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fix my snow blower.

CATEGORY appliance repair

03/28/2019

Wainright provided me with valuable information that allowed me to get my snowblower repaired. The owner was very helpful - I would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snowblower repair

10/26/2018

Highly recommended - came quickly and did the work on the snowblower without even bothering me. Left near the garage and work performed while I was out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snowblower prewinter service

05/30/2018

The work done was quite satisfactory, but they were very slow - a month between picking up the machine and getting it back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune up 8 year old snow blower

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

Servicing lawnmowers, snow blowers, generators, weed whackers, tractors, farm equipment, ATV'S & dirt bikes, torpedo style heaters; equipment & parts sales

We do not work on appliances, but we do work on many different pieces of equipment, from Bobcats, skid steers farm tractors ,trailer wiring , backhoes ,push and ride on mowers, snow blowers, generators much more don't be afraid to ask.