When your lawn mower won’t start, it can ruin a whole day's worth of yard work. Luckily, you can easily troubleshoot using these tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Medford, MA
There are 3 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Medford
- Mike's Equipment RepairSnowblower maintenance last year included oil change, annual tune-up, and they even adjusted the spacers at the bottom edge of the front of the snowblower without my asking. Snowblower starts with the pull cord again, as it should--I no longer have to use the electric starter. Lawnmower maintenance a couple of weeks ago: Lawnmower was returned to me cleaner on the outside than ever before (I got the lawnmower used several years ago). They sharpened the blade sharper than I've ever had from my local hardware store. After the oil change and tune up, the lawnmower starts up right away on the first pull. In both cases, for my snowblower and lawnmower, pickup from my house and dropoff back at my house went as planned--very convenient. Mike's Equipment Repair takes Venmo as well as personal checks. The web site is convenient, and communication is by text messages--very responsive
- Mr. Jean Mobile Tools RepairI called Mr. Jean's number on Monday. They scheduled our snow blower service for today (7/16). He arrived (a little late, but that's ok) and got right to work on our 6 year-old snow blower. His work was meticulous. He checked each part of the machine, lubricated the moving parts, replaced the spark plug, changed the oil, inflated the tires, checked the forward and reverse speeds, checked the belts, and made sure that the snow blower was in perfect working order. But wait! He also cleaned the machine so that it sparkled. Then he gave one pull on the starter rope, and the machine roared to life--just the way it's supposed to. Highly recommended!!
- SparkRightKeegan came within an hour of me reaching out for service. I was about to start fall cleanup on my only day off and was unable to start my Echo backpack leaf blower. With many leaves down and recently having shoulder surgery, raking the entire yard was not an option. He was able to get my leaf blower started after determining the fuel was not injecting into the motor and corrected the arm as it was on upside down, my mistake in assembly, woops! He also showed me different functionality about my blower to improve ease of use. Since he was able to correct the issue really quick and determine it was because of user error he did not charge me for service! I would call him again for help and service in a heartbeat
- Minute Man RepairWe have relied on Eddie for the last seven years to tune-up our snowblower and lawnmower and have always been happy with his service. He usually returns calls the same day and returns our equipment within a few days of pickup (he and his wife do free pickups and deliveries. His rates are extremely reasonable and we trust his recommendations. We don't know what we'll do if he ever retires
- G Batres LandscapingThese people are really responable, accountable. They fulfilled my requirement timely, with good quality. Of course I'll call and ask their help again.
- MORGAN POWER EQUIPMENT INCI went to them today to get a new or used pull start for my push mower and I needed it today. When there weren' any in stock Jay went out back and found exactly what I needed off an old mower!! Every season they manage to help me out and never disappoint!! Friendly, knowlegable and sooo helpful!!!!!
- Riverside Repair Co.EXCELLENT! Quick response! showed up on time and repaired my snowblower in the driveway. Great Price! Definitely hire again and recommend him to anyone.
- Townsend Road PowerHe was superb. He taught me a lot about machines and how to operate it. He was right here, right at a time.
- Wainwright's Small Engine Service LLCWainright provided me with valuable information that allowed me to get my snowblower repaired. The owner was very helpful - I would definitely recommend.
- Little Mower ShopI have used Little Mower Shop twice, once for tuning up my lawn tractor in the spring of 2018 and once for tuning up my snowblower in the fall of 2018. I was pleased with the work and price both times. I will definitely use again.
Last update on April 22, 2022
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Medford
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
Lukas Moreland started his lawn care and lawn mower maintence business when he was just 14. Find out what motivates him to keep the business going.
Maintaining a healthy lawn is a process with plenty of room for error. For lush, green grass and a thriving landscape, steer clear of these lawn care mistakes.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- East Boston,
- Mission Hill,
- Brookline Village,
- South Boston
lawn mower repair shops in Medford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- FARINA'S61 GALEN ST
Watertown, Massachusetts 02472
- HUDSON SMALL ENGINE156 Lowell Rd Ste 1
Hudson, New Hampshire 03051
- HUDSON SMALL ENGINE
- Irrigation Pipe Lighting & Equipment Inc.19 Blandin Ave
Framingham, Massachusetts 01702
- Irrigation Pipe Lighting & Equipment Inc.
- JEAN BROOKS LANDSCAPE875 MAIN ST 5
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
- JEAN BROOKS LANDSCAPE
- Kill My Poison Ivy .comPO Box 192
Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
- Kill My Poison Ivy .com
- Lakeside Small Engine RepairsPO Box 381
Lincoln, Massachusetts 01773
- Lakeside Small Engine Repairs
- Minute Man Repair111 Massachusetts Ave
Arlington, Massachusetts 02474
- Minute Man Repair
- Phalan Construction & The Handyman881 R Waverly St
Framingham, Massachusetts 01702
- Phalan Construction & The Handyman
- Wainwright's Small Engine Service LLC192 EAST GROVE ST Unit 1
Middleboro, Massachusetts 02346
- Wainwright's Small Engine Service LLC