The DaCosta Co., Inc.

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2011

PO Box 533

Sudbury, MA 01776

Massachusetts landscape contractor, The DaCosta Co., Inc., is a full service landscape maintenance and landscape construction company that has been creating and maintaining distinctive outdoor living areas for our residential and commercial clients since 1995. Click on any of the services below to read more about how we can help you create the outdoor environment you have always dreamed of....

11/18/2015

Mark N.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

10/21/2014

Alan S.

Overall price was very good. Initial estimate was low and after some discovery realized that they'd underpriced the job based on labor, refactored prices was still good, but not communicated well. Overall work was good. Fit and finish of stone was quite good and it looks very nice. unfortunately I'd asked them to stop the landing under the roof overhang and they went a few inches out. That means rain will drip onto the landing, potentially eating away at the stone and splashing up onto the door or anyone standing near. Would recommend them but be sure the work is clear and understood.

Description of Work
Installed new front landing for entry door.

07/10/2014

Karen M.

DaCosta showesd up when they said and did a great job.

Description of Work
Spruing clean up and branch cleanup

Category landscaping,lawn service

06/12/2013

Robert J.

I did not call them this year but they are a fantastic company. They are going to have to give me a new sprinkler head because mine exploded during the winter because it was not shut off properly. I dealt with him last year. He was such a gentleman and the people who work with him are really good. I am considering calling them in for more sprinkler work, definitely to replace the head and stuff like that. I would give them a very high rating and I know I am going to have good experience out of them. He was $10 cheaper than the people I had before him to do my sprinkler service.

Description of Work
I use The DaCosta Company to turn my sprinkler service off.

Category irrigation systems

02/14/2013

Caroline L.

Everything was great. They were punctual and thorough, and they used very good materials. I was also impressed that they have a full-time person answering phones at the office, and that they responded quickly to my message.

Description of Work
They installed landscaping, tended to flower beds, and placed new ground cover. They also trimmed some trees, did a fall clean up, and cleaned gutters.

Category landscaping,lawn service

11/15/2012

Doug J.

My husband has been taking care of the yard for several years now, but due to some medical issues we decided to hire someone to come and take over. Da Costa has been great! We met with Marconi initially to walk the whole yard and decide what we wanted to do. They have really done a great job...cleaning up, trimming, fertilizing, treating for grubs and pests, leaf cleanup. We hired them to do our weekly mowing and that is great too! Very responsive and easy to get a hold of. Our lawn and entire yard looks great!

Description of Work
Trimmed shrubs and trees. Analyzed and treated lawn for problems. General clean up of entire yard.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

07/10/2012

Scott S.

They were very conscientious about whether I was happy. They made sure that I had reviewed everything that they had done. They did everything that were supposed to do and I was satisfied. They were very friendly and very approachable guys. I had a question and I wanted them to do something differently and they were very flexible with that.

Description of Work
I used Da Costa Landscaping for weeding and mulching.

06/26/2012

Lani C.

They do a phenomenal job, the actual owner comes out as well.

Description of Work
We use DeCosta Landscaping for our lawn services. They were here last Friday. They do the pruning, mowing and general up keep of the landscape.

10/12/2001

Description of Work
THEY HAVE DONE SOME PLANTING, FERTILIZING, AND WEEKLY MAINTENANCE.

Category lawn treatment

10/12/2001

Description of Work
THEY DO WEEKLY MAINTENANCE AND SPRING CLEANING.

MasonWorks LLC

MasonWorks specializes in design and construction of all types of stone and brick patios, walls and walkways, steps, decks and porches, outdoor kitchens and water falls, garden and retaining walls. From the first consultation to the final touches of each job, you will be in excellent hands. With more than three decades of experience, MasonWorks will assist you in every stage of the project, from materials choice to furniture selection. Your dream of owning an elegant and relaxing backyard retreat can become a reality. Family owned. Additional contact name - Jeff Souza. Additional e-mail - jeff@masonworks.me. Angie's List Award winning since 2009. Additional area served- Boston Metro, North sure and West

Offers by MasonWorks LLC on Angi
    Natural Path Landscaping LLC

Landscape Design, Workmanship, Professionalism and Courtesy are all delivered as part of every landscape construction project to make working with us an experience not to be forgotten! Tom, the owner, uses his engineering background and provides detailed AutoCAD drawings for 95% of the projects undertaken. We are highly focused with a special emphasis on the use of granite. Please see our website for additional information and many pictures that show the broad range of our work.

SRS Construction & Landscape

Welcome! Uproot problems with your landscape for a more pleasing, unique property with superior services from in Metro West area . SRS Construction & Landscape specializes in landscaping services and maintenance that make your property look its best year-round. We are a full-service landscaping company that handles all of your property needs. SRS Construction & Landscape has been keeping grass greener, flowers more vibrant, and clients happier. Contact us now to become one of the many satisfied property owners we've helped throughout the years. No matter whether it is a small or large project, our expertise will enhance the look and value of your property. Call us in Metro West today for a personal consultation. Our Services Include the Following : Spring e Falls Cleanups , Landscape design, Landscape Installation ,General Maintenance , Lawn Mowing , Fertilization Program, Shrub Trimming , Irrigation System , Sprinkler Systems , Patios and Walkways , Stone And Brick , Blue stone , Cobblestone , Steps , Pool Patio , And many More. Call us today For Free Estimate At 508 494 4858. Our office hours are:7:00 am to 6:00 pm

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about The DaCosta Co., Inc.

How is The DaCosta Co., Inc. overall rated?

The DaCosta Co., Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are The DaCosta Co., Inc. open?

The DaCosta Co., Inc. is open:

What payment options does The DaCosta Co., Inc. provide

The DaCosta Co., Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does The DaCosta Co., Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, The DaCosta Co., Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does The DaCosta Co., Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, The DaCosta Co., Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does The DaCosta Co., Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, The DaCosta Co., Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does The DaCosta Co., Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, The DaCosta Co., Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by The DaCosta Co., Inc.?

Yes, The DaCosta Co., Inc. offers warranties.

What services does The DaCosta Co., Inc. offer?

The DaCosta Co., Inc. offers the following services: - Lawn Installation – Seeding, Sodding, Hydroseeding - Bark Mulch Installation – Including Edging and Weeding - Planting Shrubs and Trees - Transplanting Perennials and Annual Gardens - Spring and Fall Clean-Ups - Lawn Dethatching - Lawn Mowing - Fertilization Programs - Sprinkler System – Startup, Maintenance, Winterization - Weeding Programs - Pruning - Lawn Aeration - Small Tree Removal