Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Belchertown, MA
There are 12 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Belchertown
- Signature Building and RemodelingDave recently completed a huge deck replacement in my back yard, and I could not be more thrilled with the process and end result! Dave was professional, timely and communicative, always letting me know if there were going to be any expected delays or issues. He is honest, realistic with timing and pricing, and you can sense that he really cares about his work product. There were no surprises along the way, and he made sure to ask me for my input through the duration of the project. I couldn't be happier and would absolutely recommend! If you want your home project done by a down to earth, professional, nice guy, Dave is the one read less
- Cooper Appliance ServicesLuke from Cooper Appliance came, took a little while to figure out the issue, explained what was happening and why, showed me how to clear it out if it happens again, all in about 20 minutes. Could not ask for a better experience.
- Signature Building and RemodelingExcellent as always, this will be our second time using David Lane Home Building and Remodeling. They give excellent service all the way around, and take a lot of pride in the work they do. We have more work to be done and he will be our guy!!
- Bob's Appliance RepairBob was a lifesaver and repaired my dryer the day after it broke. He was courteous and professional. I will definately hire him again!
- AMERICAS ORIGINAL CHIMNEY SWEEP COI called in the morning for someone to check the stove for a leak. Todd came out a few hours later. He replaced and fixed what was wrong. He removed his boots before coming inside! Price was well below what I expected for an emergency call out. Professional, friendly, honest. I would definitely recommend America's Original Chimney Sweep Co read less
- Day & Evening Appliance SvcFridge stopped working. No lights, no functions at all. They arrived in a timely manner, diagnosed the problem as a dead fuse in a circuit board which required a new circuit board. After the job was completed, I looked it up online and replacing the fuse is not an easy fix, requiring some soldering, etc. The fridge is also working better now with the new board. Using fridge thermometers, it had to set the fridge compartment at 46° to get it at 37°, Now it's just a couple of degrees off. I'm really glad they fixed it, because I've read there's a nationwide shortage of large appliances the last several months. The repair guys were pleasant and professional read less
- Day & Evening Appliance SvcThis job went well. The business was prompt and professional in receiving the phone call and doing the job. During this job, I also needed a gasket for the door. Since the cost of the job was in percentage lower than getting a new refrigerator, I elected to have them do the job. I had no other problems with the refrigerator. They also recommended some brands that I should consider when I need a new one. I see them as a honest business and if my refrigerator had reached its end, they would have told me so and not done the job. I would like to recommend this business. There are some big name repair businesses that will come out and continue to repair your product until you either run out of money or the appliance breaks down to the point of no repair and you are left holding the bag. HONEST, PROFESSIONAL, PROMPT Appliance Service should be the name of this company read less
- Signature Building and RemodelingDave & his crew were superb! On time, prompt communications & a through explanation of his processes. By my request, We have only completed half of your list. The other will be done after Covid restrictions are eased & I feel comfortable letting folks inside the home
- Day & Evening Appliance SvcQuick response and honestly assessed that this door could not be repaired in a cost effective way. He did not try a fix and charge me for a repair that would not last. Saved me a lot of money! I am grateful that he responded during the Corona pandemic as I am a front line essential worker.
- Bob's Appliance RepairBob was on time, friendly, a pleasure to work with and it was fixed on the first call. I would definitely recommend him.
Appliance Repair Experts in Belchertown
- Business Description:we are a local major appliance repair company in business for almost 30 years . i have a fully stocked truck to ensure most calls can be finished in a timely mannor mostly on the first call. and for a price that you can afford. most calls are done on the same day . on washers dryers stoves ,refrig and dishwashers and disposals. we also repair ,viking stoves and bosh read lessRecent Review:It didn't. The two installers walked in, peaked into the kitchen, looked at the old dishwasher from a distance and said " you better call a real plumber" and left. Never looked close or looked at the connection. They just walked back out. It worked out better because I called another installer who did it all in an hour and charged half the price. Would never call Day and Evening again read lessDiane C.
- Business Description:Personally owned and operated company, focused on providing guidance for the decision process.Recent Review:Mike and has team were the easiest company I have ever dealt with. Mike is very professional and pays exceptional attention to detail. He did both our bathroom and kitchen from the 50s. Both now look very modern. I have heard horror stories of kitchens being left unfinished due to delays in manufacturing lately, mike wouldnt touch ours until he knew it could be completed quickly, this made the work extremely stress free. Value and work are top notch. I knew he was the right company to use on our first meeting and that never once changed through the whole proces read lessMatt S.
- Business Description:Residential electrical services. We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee. We have a warehouse on wheels and can complete 93% of calls on the spot. We offer a Safety & Savings plan to save you 15% off of all electrical needs. We are licensed, Insured and bonded. We drug test and background check our electricians. We've been in business for over 60 years. Offer 24/7 365 days of on call electricians for after hour and weekend needs for emergencies read lessRecent Review:We just bought a very old house that still had active knob & tube, two wire Romex, some shoddy amateur wiring, and only one room with actual grounded outlets. Our house was full of quirky surprises like random bricks in the wall, plywood between the beams and drywall, and just about any other problem you can think of rewiring a 160 year old house. These surprises meant that it took them far longer to complete the work than their original estimate but they did not charge us more for the added time (though there were new items that popped up that weren't in the original plan that they wrote up new invoices for). Our primary team, Shelby and RJ were amazing, they rolled with the punches, kept us updated and informed, and managed to install a new electrical panel and upgrade about 90% of the wiring in the house with minimal damage to the walls read lessMorgan L.
- Business Description:Our mission is to offer our residential and business customers a professional and reliable maintenance and repair service. Mr. Fix It Handyman understands that customer satisfaction starts with arriving at your home or business on time. We have 1 to 5 employees depending on job size. We except checks, money orders, PayPal and of course cash. Additional DBAs - Mr Fix it Handyman, Mr Fix It. Award wining. Uses licensed subcontractors for all electrical and plumbing services read lessRecent Review:We cannot say enough positive things about Lorenzo and his team. They helped us prepare for the arrival of our first child by finishing half of our basement (our workspace), taking down wallpaper and fixing up the walls of the nursery/bathroom, installing new carpet, and building a beautiful deck with child-safe gates. All of this was complete within a very realistic timeframe and Lorenzo worked with us every step of the way to ensure that we would be happy with the final result. We are extremely grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Lorenzo and his team, and we will definitely be calling him for any future repairs. We highly recommend Mr. Fix It to anyone who needs some home improvement; he can truly do anything read lessDean M.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Owner Operator. Cost determined by hour or by job. No travel charges. 20 years experience. Word of mouth best source of publicity.Recent Review:My washer was leaking water on to the floor. Roy Monteiro came to my house after a couple hours after being called. Roy identified the promblem within minutes and competed the repairs in less that a half hour. Roy does excellent work and I will call him for any and all pluming issues in the future read lessNicole H.
- Business Description:Owner/operator with 16 years experience.Recent Review:I called in the morning for someone to check the stove for a leak. Todd came out a few hours later. He replaced and fixed what was wrong. He removed his boots before coming inside! Price was well below what I expected for an emergency call out. Professional, friendly, honest. I would definitely recommend America's Original Chimney Sweep Co read lessEve C.
- Business Description:We are a registered Home Improvement Contractor and Licensed General Contractor, serving Western Ma., in many areas of making a home look better and more comfortable for our customers, at an affordable price. I try my hardest to work WITH our customers and understand exactly what they want and give them what they are paying us for. I am a cabinet maker by trade and tend to be a little on the meticulous side. Additional services: Painting, Roofing, Gutter Installation, Repair, & Cleaning, Pres.. read lessRecent Review:I called and I didn't get any respond from the company, unresponsive and not a good business practice, not calling back a customer.Charles E.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Advantage appliance has been servicing appliances since 1989. we are factory trained and provide white glove service. we treat you and your home as if it were our home. We can diagnose most problems within 15 min due to our training and experience. "our service is your advantage". Hours of operations are 8am-6pm Monday-Friday. with a one year part warranty. Award winning read lessRecent Review:The internal temp of my stove was not working properly., but at least it still worked.They removed the Electronic board which left me with a non working oven and didn’t even tell me. I have worked with this company for years. The person they sent out was always pleasant and professional. BUT now they were beyond rude. And I still don’t have a working stove read lessJean Marie W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Three Rivers
- South Hadley
- Indian Orchard
- North Amherst
- West Warren
- West Hatfield
- West Brookfield
appliance repair services in Belchertown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Advantage Appliance Repair Inc.92 Doty Cir
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts
- Allied Heating & Air Conditioning Co101 Circuit Ave
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- AMERICAS ORIGINAL CHIMNEY SWEEP CO248 STATE ST
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A Advantage Appliance Repair Inc.
- Gauger's Appliance Repair29 Plymouth Ave
- GE Factory Service4 Bay Road
- GE Factory Service75 Post Office Park
- GE Factory Service1226 Union Street
- GE Factory Service22 Industrial Drive East
- Geek Squad - Best Buy50 HOLYOKE ST
- Geek Squad - Best Buy367 RUSSELL ST 40
- Gauger's Appliance Repair
- L&W Appliance Service879 BOSTON RD
- L&W Appliance Service
- MANNY'S TV & APPLIANCE1872 BOSTON RD
- Manny's TV & Appliances1872 Boston Rd
- Mark's Appliance Sales & ServicePO Box 738
- MICRO-TECH754 Main St
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts
- Mr Fix It Handyman34 Front St #51475
Indian Orchard, Massachusetts
- MANNY'S TV & APPLIANCE
- Pioneer Valley Appliance Repair LLC12 Bedford Ter
- Pioneer Valley Appliance Repair LLC
- Viking Heating and Cooling101 Northfield G7
- Viking Heating and Cooling