A Advantage Appliance Repair Inc.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2008

Advantage appliance has been servicing appliances since 1989. we are factory trained and provide white glove service. we treat you and your home as if it were our home. We can diagnose most problems within 15 min due to our training and experience. "our service is your advantage". Hours of operations are 8am-6pm Monday-Friday. with a one year part warranty. Award winning....

Day & Evening Appliance Svc

Day & Evening Appliance Svc

we are a local major appliance repair company in business for almost 30 years . i have a fully stocked truck to ensure most calls can be finished in a timely mannor mostly on the first call. and for a price that you can afford. most calls are done on the same day . on washers dryers stoves ,refrig and dishwashers and disposals. we also repair ,viking stoves and bosh.

10/14/2020

The internal temp of my stove was not working properly., but at least it still worked.They removed the Electronic board which left me with a non working oven and didn’t even tell me. I have worked with this company for years. The person they sent out was always pleasant and professional. BUT now they were beyond rude. And I still don’t have a working stove!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed work on my frig and stove done. The frig is still in the works BUT I was left with a stove that would not work at all.

08/17/2020

Decided it would not be worth fixing, too expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer not working.

07/01/2018

I was initially a little unhappy that they couldn't do better than 5 hour window, but I got an automated call just before Jordan M's first visit to let me know he was coming. He diagnosed both situations and told me how much it would cost and when it could be done. I thought the quote, about $850 for the two repairs, was quite high, but signed off on it. He came back four days later. Same 5 hour w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
oven door springs needed replacement, dishwasher needed new motor/pump

CATEGORY appliance repair

Thank you for your business and kind words.

02/13/2017

josh entered home in good mood. said he was to diagnose problem, NOT . it was already diagnosed and he had parts in truck to fix. mood changed suddenly, was upset with the mess last tech left him ( Jordan from go-pro). praised himself that he can fix anything. started to work, mood got worse. turned on phone , country music seemed to calm him. continued working, asked my husband to turn on water t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SAMSUNG FRIDGE UNDER WARRANTY. 3RD TIME TRYING TO GET SAME PROBLEM FIXED. 3 DIFFERENT COMPANIES. TECH (JOSH S ) ARRIVED

CATEGORY appliance repair

We are not Go Pro appliance, Please correct your review. If there is anything we did wrong i would like to correct it so please give ma a call. 413-732-0900.

12/28/2016

Great! After I called the next morning, they were at my house within 2.5 hours. They were fair, punctual and reasonable. I'd call them for any appliance that needs repair in my home!! Highly recommended!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My oven stopped working. They replace the cord which was fried and a display board all for $180.00! : )

CATEGORY appliance repair

Thank you for your kind words and business.

We repair all make and all model washers, dryers, refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens, ranges and dishwashers in your home. Our technicians are back ground checked and drug tested so you can feel safe in your home.

We do not fix mixers, blenders,tv,stereo equipment.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check