Cables, cords, and wires are needed to power the devices in our homes, but hiding them all can be a real hassle. Learn 11 ways to put them out of sight.
Get matched with top Electricians in Avon, MA
There are 132 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Avon
- Sila Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and ElectricalWe just had our electrical panel updated. Mario and his team were fabulous! 5+!! I will recommend Sila to everyone because of the great experience we had. Fast service with with the best guys doing the best job at a fair price. What more could you ask for!!
- Rodenhiser Home Serviceseverything they did was excellent, their techs are highly trained, they work quickly and the end product for the install looks and works great. They have an annual maintenance contract that covers checkups in the spring for A/C, and the fall for the furnace. Never seen a more thorough report after each checkup. The office staff is very responsive and knowledgeable about all of their services, overall I would say they run a really great operation
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesThe Units are great. They were in and out in a few days. Everything went as expected. They are a little higher in price than others, but well worth the cost.
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesExcellent....Rodenhiser is always great and treats their customers with the utmost respect and kindness as this work was done at my elderly mother's house
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesVery well like always. I recommend them for important repairs or jobs. We've had so many rip off jobs and I never have to worry with their work. But be ready to pay up!!! I recommend purchasing your own parts prior to the repair vist save some money.
- AR Home Renovations CorpGreat Andre and team are trustworthy and reliable builders. We use them on multiple projects and plan to use for future as well.
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesWork was overpriced and they were unable to find main breaker needed to get me back up and were planning to have one shipped from somewhere leaving me down for another day. I made a call myself and found it first try resulting in work done the same day but I sill got charged too much in my understanding
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.Beantown was really great to work with. We had all old shingles,tar paper and trim removed and had a window replaced. The new window was slightly bigger then the old one. It was no problem for the crew to install. The crews were punctual,respectful, knowledgeable and responsible. All old exterior siding was stripped, any rot found was dealt with, cleaned up at the end of each day. There was rot directly under the front door. The far corner of garage had massive rotting from years worth of small animals and ants.They were able to repair all areas without any problem. Any questions we had were answered in a timely manner. The materials were, are of great quality. They applied for and got the work permit from the town. They arranged for a dumpster to be delivered. Arranged for an electrician to come and remove exterior lights,meter and cables from house. We were told what and when things were going to happen. They have an attention to detail. The work included: Shingles,trim boards,tar paper, all nails pulled,wrapped entire house & detached garage in 2 different wraps, installed the new window, new siding & trim on both , new dryer and bathroom vent covers, new gutters and downspouts. They also boxed in the metal chimney pipe. Electrician came back and re attached meter,cables,etc to house. They also put up new lights we had picked out.The job was started on a Tuesday. Everything was completed 7 business days later. Our house went from the ugliest in the neighborhood to the most beautiful. We are still in awe of how nice it came out. We will not hesitate to call them again. Sincerely, Keith & Jo Beadlin
- Cotti-Johnson Heating-Cooling-ElectricalIt went very well. Dan and Jay were very professional, customer service oriented and very informative. I was very impressed.
- Cotti-Johnson Heating-Cooling-ElectricalThe team was awesome. They took the time to explain everything to me, were efficient and very neat. It was a three day job and they made it as stress free for me as could be. I highly recommend this company
Electricians in Avon
- Business Description:2nd generation electrician and general contractor- fully licensed and insured in both. We specialize in all residential, commercial and industrial electrical work with emphasis in service upgrades. Over 28 years of experience with thousands of satisfied customers! We can do emergency work as well. For general contracting, we specialize in home remodeling including kitchens, baths, basements, and additions. Contact us for any of your home service/improvement needsRecent Review:The work needed to expand beyond originally intended. This was a safety issue and it was fully explained and fairly priced. Dealing with Rob was a delight. I won’t hesitate to call him again due to the trust earnedBill H.
- Business Description:4 employees. No subs, Cost are determined by an hourly rate. License Numbers: E50621 and A20026.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Malvern Furusa and his team are top-notch in their level of skill, professionalism, dependability and integrity. He has become my go to electrician for ALL of my projects, whether I'm constructing an apartment building or need work done at my personal residence. Although I'm his client, I consider Malvern to be a key component (partner) for my business's continued growthCoates S.
- Business Description:Are you having problems with your homes Heating, Air Conditioning, or Electrical systems? Or is your home just not as comfortable as you would like? Are you looking for a contractor that can handle all your systems with one call? Welcome to Cotti-Johnson, your one stop shop for Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical systems. We can handle anything from a simple light fixture replacement or a furnace tune up to a Home Standby Generator or Ductless system. Our crews are well trained in large..Recent Review:Sam did a terrific job and will be doing other devices in the near future!Jeffrey K.
- Business Description:Northern Lights Electric is your expert, Fully Licensed and Insured Residential Electrician Company serving southern New England. (shhh.... we also do small commercial) 13 employees. No sub-contractors. Cost is determined by the job. Preferred contact is email. License #'s: Master A-20059, and Journeyman E-51095. Licensed in ALL New EnglanRecent Review:Great company to deal with. Provided a detailed quotation, worked diligently to schedule the job quickly, electricians arrived on time and completed the installation seamlessly, as two of the outlets were a bit tricky to access. Would hire them again without reservationGreg W.
- Business Description:We offer FAST and professional response to your electrical needs. From troubleshooting your system to new construction installation, Conklin Electric is built on a customer-centric focus of fair pricing and prompt service. In addition to electrical service calls, we offer both Residential and Commercial Rewiring, Lighting, Generator Installation, Panel Upgrades, and more. We will provide you with experienced, qualified & courteous electricians. You will have the peace of mind to know you are..
- Business Description:Foley Electric is a leader in a diverse range of electrical services for the residential and commercial communities. Foley Electric is proud of its outstanding customer service. No matter what your electrical service needs are, Foley Electric is equipped to meet all your service needs. We are dedicated to providing all of our customers with the highest levels of electrical service and quality to their home or business. That is why we can offer guaranteed satisfaction. We know that our reputat..Recent Review:Wasn't easy to access but he figured out a solutionJanet M.
- Business Description:Specializing in Electrical work! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Awesome team. Performed the job with the cleanliness. We are impressed with the candor.Mahesh C.
- Business Description:Reliable electrical services for any size job you need. With our years of experience working on all aspects of electrical jobs from residential to commercial. We can guarantee you will be satisfied with the quality of work we can do for you.Recent Review:Fabulous. Timely, professional, Covid appropriate, estimate and final pricing on point. Would highly recommend.Kelly H.
- Business Description:Electrical has been in our family for generations - from my great grandfather, to many uncles, cousins and even brothers. One would think that I was born to be an Electrician but it wasn't until my mid twenties when I decided it was time to join the family business. My life was about to make the biggest change, I was going to become a dad! This exciting event "sparked" me to work hard and earn my electrical license . The day came when I saw my first baby girl and at that moment I knew I made ..Recent Review:Mike was great to work with. He had a busy schedule but was still able to fit us in within the time he said he would. Communication was excellent before the visit, so I was able to have everything ready for him to save time. He replaced the ballast for our kitchen light and also tested another light that was flickering. The issue with the flickering light was the fixture and he told me that it would need to be replaced. Rather than him coming back after I bought a new fixture, he recommended I install it myself and explained how to do this. The installation worked without any issues and the light is working again. Definitely an overall great experience at a very reasonable priceHeiko T.
Deals in Avon for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outdoor kitchens are a great way to use your yard space with your family or entertaining. Here are some tips to keep your outdoor kitchen clean and maintained.
Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Avon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1HandyTech Corp.35 Elm St
- 1HandyTech Corp.
- A & D Electric575 Washington Ave
- A & R Electric20 Oolah Avenue
- A & S Electric, Inc.4 Shadowbrook Ln Apt 30
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A M CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT INC52 NANTASKET AVE
- A-PHASE ELECTRICPO Box 4084
- A.R.T. Home Solutions598 Beacon St.
- AAA MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS INC225 STEDMAN ST
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- Able Restoration Inc170 Oak Hill Way
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- AC Electric34 Belair Dr
- Accurate Automotive15 Bedford St
- ACG ELECTRIC, ALARM & SECURITY LLC43 Pemberton Road
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Adaptations Unlimited25 Fox Run Rd
Newington, New Hampshire
- Adrian Construction Company1 Garrett Dr
- Adriatik Agolli Electric172 evans street
North Weymouth, Massachusetts
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Electric55 woodman circle
- Advanced Electrical LLC724 Willard St
- Advanced Electrical Service560 Massapoag Ave
- Advanced Electrical Service CoP.O. Box 761207
- Advanced Energy Ltd77 Davis Ave
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES23 Kondelin Rd
- Affinity Construction, Inc.25 Osgood St.
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- ALBA CONSTRUCTION70 Ardale St
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- ALFONSO ELECTRICAL SERVICES198 PINE ST
- Alix Berube Electric55 littleton rd 25D
- ALL DESIGN REMODELING INC.80 1/2 Main St Suite#2B
- ALL ELECTRIC WORKS40 Maple Lane
- All Pros Electric Inc10 Middlesex Avenue
- ALL-TECH ELECTRIC INC1 Malden St
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Almar Building & Remodeling Company, Inc1130 Washington St Ste 3
- ALTA CONSTRUCTION329 Summit AV 16
- ALTERNATE ENERGY60 Fire House Rd
- ALZATE ELECTRIC2 turner st
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- AMERICAN ELECTRICIANS SERVICES,LLC45 Trapelo Rd # 1
- Ames & Young Inc661 S Main St Ste 4
- Angelo Santucci Inc. landscape Contractors95 Adams St.
- ANGWIN ELECTRIC9 MAPLE ST
Concord, New Hampshire
- ANTHONY E DOYLE ELECTRICIAN1420 PROVIDENCE RD
- APC Integrated176 Neponset Ave.
- Appel Electric Co IncP.O. Box 838
- Applied Power Design17 Hunt Road
- Arcaya remodeling35 Harvard St
- Arnold Greene Electric326 W Hollis St
Nashua, New Hampshire
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Boston300 Manley St
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- art nici electric68 putnam rd
- Art Nici Electric68 Putnam Rd
- Associated Elevator Companies Inc.583 Forrest Road
South Yarmouth, Massachusetts
- ATCO HVAC43 Lyman Rd
- ATTORNEY GENERAL CONSTRUCTION11 Summer Street
- Audio - Video Alternatives, LLC419 Andover Street Conceptual Showrooms inside Ethan Allen Furniture
North Andover, Massachusetts
- AUGUST WEST CHIMNEY CO & FIREPLACE CONCEPTS6 Riverside Drive
- AV Electrical Systems LLC.65 QUINCY SHORE DR. #1
- aw contracting179 Beale St
- A & D Electric
- B & B AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS INC28 Phillips Brooks Rd 86 Oak Street walpole ma 02081
- B P Logue & Co. Inc.3 Industrial Way Unit C
- B&B Unique Remodeling45 Fairlane Road
- BAJ Construction Corp2 Rhodes Pl
- Baker Elman Plumbing671 Saw Mill Brook Pkwy
Newton Center, Massachusetts
- Barnes Electrical Contractors & Fire Protection137 Sheridan Ave
- Barra Building99 Bigelow St
- Barros Companies Inc164 East St
- Bartlett Electrical Services56 Wood St
- Bartlett Tree Experts - 11415149 Winter St
- BASCO SECURITY INC143 PRISCILLA DR
- Basement Building Solutions23 Hickory Ridge Rd.
- Baystate Builders550 Adams St
- Beantown Electric Company, LLC32 Paddock Rd
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.53 Plain St
- Beauregard Electric771 Tiffany St
- Beck CoP.O. Box 05
- Belcastro Electric LLC180 Blackstone St
- Bellingham Electric250 Pulaski Blvd
- BENOIT'S LIGHTING INC16 PLEASANT ST
- Bernardi's Electric197 Grapevine Rd
Dunbarton, New Hampshire
- Bert Murphy Construction Inc71 Belcher Cir
- Berube and sons pool, plow and spa1059 Hayward st
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Best Home Improvement380 Broadway
- BIGELOW ELECTRICAL CO INC1 PULLMAN ST
- BILL MURPHY ELECTRIC15 NAPLES AVE
- Bill Tracia ElectricalPO Box 219
- BJ Handyman
23 bainbridge st , Massachusetts
- Bjork Electric33 Lawrence Rd
- BLS Electric 12 Oakledge Rd
- BOB FARRELL- ELECTRICIAN42 PINEHILL RD
- Bob Mahoney Electric78 Linwood Street
- Bogen Electric LLC274 W Acton Rd
- BOISSONNEAULT ELECTRIC CORP36 Chuck Drive
- Bolli Corp. Master ElectricianP.O. Box 301
- Bond Electric161 Surrey Ln
- B & B AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS INC