Cables, cords, and wires are needed to power the devices in our homes, but hiding them all can be a real hassle. Learn 11 ways to put them out of sight.
Get matched with top Electricians in Rockland, MA
There are 125 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Rockland
- Sila Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and ElectricalWe just had our electrical panel updated. Mario and his team were fabulous! 5+!! I will recommend Sila to everyone because of the great experience we had. Fast service with with the best guys doing the best job at a fair price. What more could you ask for!!
- Rodenhiser Home Serviceseverything they did was excellent, their techs are highly trained, they work quickly and the end product for the install looks and works great. They have an annual maintenance contract that covers checkups in the spring for A/C, and the fall for the furnace. Never seen a more thorough report after each checkup. The office staff is very responsive and knowledgeable about all of their services, overall I would say they run a really great operation
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesThe Units are great. They were in and out in a few days. Everything went as expected. They are a little higher in price than others, but well worth the cost.
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesExcellent....Rodenhiser is always great and treats their customers with the utmost respect and kindness as this work was done at my elderly mother's house
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesVery well like always. I recommend them for important repairs or jobs. We've had so many rip off jobs and I never have to worry with their work. But be ready to pay up!!! I recommend purchasing your own parts prior to the repair vist save some money.
- AR Home Renovations CorpGreat Andre and team are trustworthy and reliable builders. We use them on multiple projects and plan to use for future as well.
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesWork was overpriced and they were unable to find main breaker needed to get me back up and were planning to have one shipped from somewhere leaving me down for another day. I made a call myself and found it first try resulting in work done the same day but I sill got charged too much in my understanding
- Cotti-Johnson Heating-Cooling-ElectricalIt went very well. Dan and Jay were very professional, customer service oriented and very informative. I was very impressed.
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.Beantown was really great to work with. We had all old shingles,tar paper and trim removed and had a window replaced. The new window was slightly bigger then the old one. It was no problem for the crew to install. The crews were punctual,respectful, knowledgeable and responsible. All old exterior siding was stripped, any rot found was dealt with, cleaned up at the end of each day. There was rot directly under the front door. The far corner of garage had massive rotting from years worth of small animals and ants.They were able to repair all areas without any problem. Any questions we had were answered in a timely manner. The materials were, are of great quality. They applied for and got the work permit from the town. They arranged for a dumpster to be delivered. Arranged for an electrician to come and remove exterior lights,meter and cables from house. We were told what and when things were going to happen. They have an attention to detail. The work included: Shingles,trim boards,tar paper, all nails pulled,wrapped entire house & detached garage in 2 different wraps, installed the new window, new siding & trim on both , new dryer and bathroom vent covers, new gutters and downspouts. They also boxed in the metal chimney pipe. Electrician came back and re attached meter,cables,etc to house. They also put up new lights we had picked out.The job was started on a Tuesday. Everything was completed 7 business days later. Our house went from the ugliest in the neighborhood to the most beautiful. We are still in awe of how nice it came out. We will not hesitate to call them again. Sincerely, Keith & Jo Beadlin
- Cotti-Johnson Heating-Cooling-ElectricalThe team was awesome. They took the time to explain everything to me, were efficient and very neat. It was a three day job and they made it as stress free for me as could be. I highly recommend this company
Electricians in Rockland
- Business Description:Reliable electrical services for any size job you need. With our years of experience working on all aspects of electrical jobs from residential to commercial. We can guarantee you will be satisfied with the quality of work we can do for you.Recent Review:Fabulous. Timely, professional, Covid appropriate, estimate and final pricing on point. Would highly recommend.Kelly H.
- Business Description:Are you having problems with your homes Heating, Air Conditioning, or Electrical systems? Or is your home just not as comfortable as you would like? Are you looking for a contractor that can handle all your systems with one call? Welcome to Cotti-Johnson, your one stop shop for Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical systems. We can handle anything from a simple light fixture replacement or a furnace tune up to a Home Standby Generator or Ductless system. Our crews are well trained in large..Recent Review:Sam did a terrific job and will be doing other devices in the near future!Jeffrey K.
- Business Description:4 employees. No subs, Cost are determined by an hourly rate. License Numbers: E50621 and A20026.
- Business Description:Northern Lights Electric is your expert, Fully Licensed and Insured Residential Electrician Company serving southern New England. (shhh.... we also do small commercial) 13 employees. No sub-contractors. Cost is determined by the job. Preferred contact is email. License #'s: Master A-20059, and Journeyman E-51095. Licensed in ALL New EnglanRecent Review:Great company to deal with. Provided a detailed quotation, worked diligently to schedule the job quickly, electricians arrived on time and completed the installation seamlessly, as two of the outlets were a bit tricky to access. Would hire them again without reservationGreg W.
- Business Description:Foley Electric is a leader in a diverse range of electrical services for the residential and commercial communities. Foley Electric is proud of its outstanding customer service. No matter what your electrical service needs are, Foley Electric is equipped to meet all your service needs. We are dedicated to providing all of our customers with the highest levels of electrical service and quality to their home or business. That is why we can offer guaranteed satisfaction. We know that our reputat..Recent Review:Wasn't easy to access but he figured out a solutionJanet M.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Malvern Furusa and his team are top-notch in their level of skill, professionalism, dependability and integrity. He has become my go to electrician for ALL of my projects, whether I'm constructing an apartment building or need work done at my personal residence. Although I'm his client, I consider Malvern to be a key component (partner) for my business's continued growthCoates S.
- Business Description:I'm a journeyman electrician, with one employee at the moment. I do not use sub contractors. I'm a licensed in the state of MA and NH. I give out free estimates, ask for details. Depending on the job it could be charged hourly or a set price. I give a 1 year warranty on all my work. I'm always on time!!! Hope to hear from you soon...SPECIAL OFFER FOR AL MEMBERS--$699 FOR INSTALLATION OF UP TO 6 SMOKE DETECTORS FOR ANGIE'S LIST MEMBERS. PLEASE CALL US FOR DETAILSRecent Review:Service was ok, but their client approach is unacceptable - therefore the 1 star… although an expert in the field, I was never advised of the possibility to save money down the road by not having to do the same work twice, which btw costed me $1700 - this is not consultative selling, it is transactional selling with no care for customers’ interest in mind whatsoever. Here’s the story - hired them a year and a half ago to install service mast to align temp main wire to code that was left hanging from roof by prior owner. After a brief email exchange and price discussion which was firm and non negotiable and since I needed the service at the time, I ordered it. They showed up on time, so I left them do their work along with the check and went back to work. After a few hours, I got a text showing me a photo of the work and that “all was set”. I inspected when I got back home and found out that they did not touch the point of attachment of the main wire from street that was attached on the gutter - asked them why didn’t they move that which they answered had been an ok point of attachment vs brick - which according to other electricians I’ve inquired with, had not been the case, but that’s another story - this is just to illustrate how disinterested they were in the completeness of their project and of their customer’s best interest. So far so good one might say - fair and square trade, however… A year and a half later, I am contacting them again for a 200amp panel upgrade which they advertise here on Angie and guess what - the exterior wire they pulled for the service mast was never meant to accommodate a future upgrade to a stronger amperage - I was never even mentioned a word that 200 amp was a possibility, which one should expect from a seasoned electrician, however they’d rather take advantage of your ignorance and never bothered mentioning a tiny little detail like that so that they or anyone from the guild can redo the whole thing again for the same or higher cost to make the upgrade - how convenient - though, not for the customer who is left rather disappointed and baffled that such dirty little tricks still exist in the 21st century- Am definitely not recommending these guys to anyone… and btw they probably going to say in response to my review now that “we advised the customer of the upgrade option but he declined” - which is of course, an outright lie and Mr. ER knows it, if he can recallVladimir D.
- Business Description:Hello from advanced electrical. We have been in business for 5 years and are evolving as one of top contractors in Quincy We take pride in the work we do and have very skilled workers to perform are day to day tasks. The technology advances every day and we advance with it. Thank you for choosing advanced electricaRecent Review:Dennis and his team were professional, on-time and efficient. They did the job exactly how I wanted it and left my home in the same manner in which they found it. I especially appreciate the timeliness of his response to my inquiry and his ability to fit me in a tight schedule. Will be using againsylvia g.
- Business Description:JOHN J ENNIS ELECTRIC PROVIDES ALL ELECTRICAL SERVICES FROM SMALL RESIDENTIAL TO LARGE COMMERCIAL PROJECTS. FULLY LICENSED AND INSURED.Recent Review:It was great and fine. He's timely and he was very professional.Chris D.
- Business Description:Brava Electric & Telecom, Inc. is a Greater Boston Area based Electrical Contractor that provides quality work on a project of any size. Our highly skilled and licensed team of Electricians specialize in power and lighting upgrades, solar arrays, EV chargers, telecom/data systems, and more! Give us a call today to discuss your electrical needsRecent Review:The service was fantastic and great. They were professional, on time, polite and competent. They did a good job.Matthew B.
Deals in Rockland for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outdoor kitchens are a great way to use your yard space with your family or entertaining. Here are some tips to keep your outdoor kitchen clean and maintained.
Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Rockland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1HandyTech Corp.35 Elm St
- 1HandyTech Corp.
- A & D Electric575 Washington Ave
- A & R Electric20 Oolah Avenue
- A & S Electric, Inc.4 Shadowbrook Ln Apt 30
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A M CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT INC52 NANTASKET AVE
- A plus maintenance
- A-PHASE ELECTRICPO Box 4084
- A.R.T. Home Solutions598 Beacon St.
- AAA MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS INC225 STEDMAN ST
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- Able Restoration Inc170 Oak Hill Way
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- AC Electric34 Belair Dr
- Accurate Automotive15 Bedford St
- ACG ELECTRIC, ALARM & SECURITY LLC43 Pemberton Road
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Adaptations Unlimited25 Fox Run Rd
Newington, New Hampshire
- Adrian Construction Company1 Garrett Dr
- Adriatik Agolli Electric172 evans street
North Weymouth, Massachusetts
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Electric55 woodman circle
- Advanced Electrical LLC724 Willard St
- Advanced Electrical Service560 Massapoag Ave
- Advanced Electrical Service CoP.O. Box 761207
- Advanced Energy Ltd77 Davis Ave
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES23 Kondelin Rd
- Affinity Construction, Inc.25 Osgood St.
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- ALBA CONSTRUCTION70 Ardale St
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- ALFONSO ELECTRICAL SERVICES198 PINE ST
- Alix Berube Electric55 littleton rd 25D
- ALL DESIGN REMODELING INC.80 1/2 Main St Suite#2B
- ALL ELECTRIC WORKS40 Maple Lane
- All Pros Electric Inc10 Middlesex Avenue
- ALL-TECH ELECTRIC INC1 Malden St
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Almar Building & Remodeling Company, Inc1130 Washington St Ste 3
- ALTA CONSTRUCTION329 Summit AV 16
- ALTERNATE ENERGY60 Fire House Rd
- ALZATE ELECTRIC2 turner st
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- AMERICAN ELECTRICIANS SERVICES,LLC45 Trapelo Rd # 1
- Ames & Young Inc661 S Main St Ste 4
- Angelo Santucci Inc. landscape Contractors95 Adams St.
- ANGWIN ELECTRIC9 MAPLE ST
Concord, New Hampshire
- ANTHONY E DOYLE ELECTRICIAN1420 PROVIDENCE RD
- APC Integrated176 Neponset Ave.
- Appel Electric Co IncP.O. Box 838
- Applied Power Design17 Hunt Road
- Arnold Greene Electric326 W Hollis St
Nashua, New Hampshire
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Boston300 Manley St
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Art Nici Electric68 Putnam Rd
- art nici electric68 putnam rd
- Ask Us Home150 Elm St
- Aspinwall Plumbing Heating Co723 Washington Street
- Associated Elevator Companies Inc.583 Forrest Road
South Yarmouth, Massachusetts
- ATTORNEY GENERAL CONSTRUCTION11 Summer Street
- Audio - Video Alternatives, LLC419 Andover Street Conceptual Showrooms inside Ethan Allen Furniture
North Andover, Massachusetts
- AUGUST WEST CHIMNEY CO & FIREPLACE CONCEPTS6 Riverside Drive
- AV Electrical Systems LLC.65 QUINCY SHORE DR. #1
- aw contracting179 Beale St
- A & D Electric
- B & B AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS INC28 Phillips Brooks Rd 86 Oak Street walpole ma 02081
- B P Logue & Co. Inc.3 Industrial Way Unit C
- B&B Unique Remodeling45 Fairlane Road
- BAJ Construction Corp2 Rhodes Pl
- Barnes Electrical Contractors & Fire Protection137 Sheridan Ave
- Barra Building99 Bigelow St
- Barros Companies Inc164 East St
- Bartlett Electrical Services56 Wood St
- Bartlett Tree Experts - 11415149 Winter St
- BASCO SECURITY INC143 PRISCILLA DR
- Basement Building Solutions23 Hickory Ridge Rd.
- Baystate Builders550 Adams St
- Beantown Electric Company, LLC32 Paddock Rd
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.53 Plain St
- Beauregard Electric771 Tiffany St
- Beck CoP.O. Box 05
- Bellingham Electric250 Pulaski Blvd
- BENOIT'S LIGHTING INC16 PLEASANT ST
- Bernardi's Electric197 Grapevine Rd
Dunbarton, New Hampshire
- Bert Murphy Construction Inc71 Belcher Cir
- Berube and sons pool, plow and spa1059 Hayward st
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Best Home Improvement380 Broadway
- BIGELOW ELECTRICAL CO INC1 PULLMAN ST
- BILL MURPHY ELECTRIC15 NAPLES AVE
- Bill Tracia ElectricalPO Box 219
- BJ Handyman
23 bainbridge st , Massachusetts
- Bjork Electric33 Lawrence Rd
- BOB FARRELL- ELECTRICIAN42 PINEHILL RD
- Bob Mahoney Electric78 Linwood Street
- Bogen Electric LLC274 W Acton Rd
- BOISSONNEAULT ELECTRIC CORP36 Chuck Drive
- Bolli Corp. Master ElectricianP.O. Box 301
- Bond Electric161 Surrey Ln
- Bopco Enterprises LLC45 Esten Rd.
- BOSTON CITY CONSTRUCTION, INC.P.O. Box 390772
- B & B AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS INC