Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Attleboro, MA
There are 115 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Attleboro
- MA Design & Construction CoOur experience with MA Design and Construction Co was seamless from start to finish. From the initial consult with a project manager to working directly with the owners of the company our front door project was as easy as renovations in your home can go. They were flexible about timing, communicative, and very easy to work with. We initially had our two front doors replaced and ended adding a portico to the front entrance as well. Marc, Raquel and their crew of many were able to accommodate our last minute request and finished the job with out pause. The carpenters and painters worked cleanly and did not leave any trace of their work behind, which is important for me with a dog, a few cats and small children. I look forward to working with this company again on the numerous projects around our home
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingJeff and his crew are my “go-to” people whenever I need work done on my house. I’ve used them for three separate projects over the years (master bath, office, basement laundry room/bathroom remodel), and I couldn’t be happier with both the process and the finished product. Customer service is outstanding - Jeff promptly responds to calls/texts/questions, and stands behind the work 100%. His crew and subcontractors not only do wonderful work - they are reliable, show up as scheduled, are polite/easy to work with and they clean up the worksite at the end of every day
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingIf Jeff is able to take you as a client, you have to choose him. The quality of the work is unmatched. Jeff is organized, extremely responsive, and fun to work with. He has a very talented network of subs for every part of the project (and the unexpected out-of-scope things that came up during the work). Jeff is very transparent about the costs and reasoning behind the choices he helps you make. He and his team give excellent advice without trying to override your decisions. Could not be happier with the work Jeff and his team did
- Villa's Construction & Remodeling IncExcellent job! John Villa and his entire team are professional, kind, respectful, and true artisans. Villas Construction and remodeling is a full-service company with dedicated teams for every detail. Floors, A/C, plumbing, electrical, tile, painting, building, and design. Our home is gorgeous!
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingOur project was to remodel a completely unfinished basement into our dream space. We replaced an exterior door, windows, added insulation, wiring, plumbing, a kitchen sink, a bathroom with shower as well as many cabinets with granite counter tops. Jeff was excellent to work with. This was our first major remodeling project and we weren't entirely sure how to proceed, but Jeff was very helpful and very honest with us every step of the way. All of the guys he works with are top notch, especially the cabinetry company who took our vague idea and sketches and turned it into a beautiful layout and rendering. The price Jeff quoted us was fair and was within the range of what we were expecting. Beyond that about a few weeks after the project had completed and we'd made our final payment, we noticed a minor area of grout that needed some touch up. One text to Jeff and he had the guys back out to the house to do the touch up a few days later. We couldn't be happier with the results and will be keeping Jeff at the top of our list for all future remodeling projects
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingEverything about this job was perfect - we needed to get the project completed quickly for our move and Jeff arrived promptly on the first day we could begin work and finished in the time frame that he estimated. All of his workers and subcontractors, including plumber, electrician, and painter, worked to the highest standards and went above and beyond to do extra and unexpected work. The suppliers that he recommended for tile, stone, glass, and plumbing fixtures had high-quality materials and gave helpful information about choices. Everybody was friendly and a pleasure to work with and we benefited from Jeff's expert advice throughout. The apartment looks great and we couldn't recommend anyone more highly
- Norman BuildersRyan and crew were awesome... professional, punctual, excellent workmanship, very fair price. Ryan and Warely did exactly what they said, exactly when they said it would be done. Excellent communications throughout the entire process. Will not hesitate to use Norman Construction again - and very happy to provide high recommendation! Norman Construction built two small-ish additions to our home (at the same time!) - the crew was able to perform some very detailed demo immediately adjacent to our living space to get the work completed .... with zero interruptions or issues to our living space
- E Cox Construction LLCWe got estimates from several contractors. After evaluating all we decided to go with Enda though he was not the least expensive. It turned out to be the best decision we made. Enda is a consummate professional who is extremely responsive, always available, very organized and meticulous and communicates clearly. He is patient and always willing to adapt to the needs of the project as it changes. We have worked with him since January of 2021 and we changed the scope of our project quite significantly from what it was when we started. Enda accommodated all of it very patiently and at each step clearly communicating what was included what was extra. Many things he just threw in. Enda is always accessible and I have always been able to reach him on the phone. The couple times he was not able to pick up he called me back in 15-30 mins as he was in another meeting. While doing our current project, he and his subs did an excellent job. We brought down and completely redid our Kitchen (Cabinets, counters, appliance and changed the layout), changed all our wood flooring, painted our entire condo, redid all our closets, changed all our door hardware, redid all the fixtures in our bathrooms, replaced our toilets to Toto, partially redid our showers, redid all our electrical switches and outlets, added extra lighting, etc. It was major remodel of our Condo in Boston. To give one example of Enda's professionalism, we were not totally satisfied with the first painter. Enda, gave us a refund and hired the painter we recommended and got him to do an excellent job. Now we love how it came out. We have done 2 other major projects for our previous house. I have never met a contractor that is this professional. This includes the GC we hired to build our that custom designed house. He has been an absolute pleasure to work with. We will hire him for all our projects moving forward. For anybody looking to do projects my wife and I would recommend Enda with my highest level of recommendation without any reservation. He is really that good
- Neary ConstructionLiam is very professional and takes pride in his work. He was in constant communication with us in every step for the entire duration of the project. He and his team showed up on time every morning and clean up every afternoon. There was no interference with our daily routine. We are very happy with how the rooms came out. Would highly recommend
- Mr. Handyman of Central MetroWestIt went great! John I was amazing. He did a great job, and because the jobs my wife and I have we were only available for weekends. So we had John for 4 hours, we didn’t realize he would finish everything so fast, so we had to give him additional tasks. We felt Bad, but he did help with tasks which my wife and I knew we would have trouble with. He ripped out carpet in an adjoining room, installed a door that we had bought, and put up some exterior lights, and mounted a Tv. He also took pictures so he could give us estimates/quotes for future projects. John was very honest, social, polite, and most importantly transparent. Because of great John was, my wife and I know that we will be using Mr handyman (hopefully John again) for an attic ladder door install, basement door install, and window removal/install. My dad referred them to me, and I know why
Door Installers in Attleboro
- Business Description:Carpentry, Attic stairs, Bulk heads, Windows, Doors, Cabinets, Home improvementsRecent Review:Tim and his assistant were great. They worked fast and managed to overcome some issues that would have been major for me if I had tried to do it but really minor for them.Drexel P.
- Business Description:Venture Window has been in business for 31 years. We have a huge selection of products for every need. Residential, Historic, Commercial, Vinyl - Wood - Aluminum. We are wholesale distributors for all our product lines and pass the savings on to the consumer. We feature our own in house installers (NEVER subs) and have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating. The owners, Bruce Schulbaum & John Mills III oversee all projects and guarantee satisfaction. Call or stop by our enormous showroom conve..Recent Review:Have hired and paid a down payment but work is scheduled for early December.Karen M.
- Business Description:Proudly servicing Rhode Island and Bristol County, MA. Whether you are looking for a New Garage Door, Garage Door Opener, or would like to repair these to extend their useful life , we are here to help. All phone calls answered 24-7. All technicians are drug and background checkedRecent Review:From start to finish the experience & service was phenomenal they stay in contact with you through out the whole process. I first called to just have my door rebuilt with new components they sent technician Aiden Rezendes out when he showed up he had an awesome attitude while he looked over our door saw what i needed & told me the deal that my door was a very old & cheap quality door & told me up front before i do an estimate on the rebuild its gonna be cheaper to do a brand new install from top to bottom i loved his non beat around the bush honesty i told him well give me two one for the rebuild one for a new one so he did & when i got the estimates i was shocked it was roughly $200 cheaper to get a brand new unit he told me I'm not here to rip you off but make sure you get the right & safe door for your needs once again no B.S. honesty which had us sold we agreed on the deal i gave him the half up front (which is required) & thanked him for everything a week later installer Michael Zagroski showed up on time for the install we exchanged greetings asked him if i needed to move anything & let him get to it about 3hrs later the job was done he made us aware one of the panels was damaged (from the supplier) & he refused to use it & or make us wait for a new panel so he had someone grab a new one from the warehouse he did a amazing job installing the door. We will definitely use them again & reccomend to everyone we know would give a A+ if i coulAdam M.
- Business Description:Rhode Island & Boston, Massachusetts. 100% money back guarantee. Best door price protection and fastest. IDA certified techs. Call us by noon for same day service or it's free! 24 hour live voice- 365 days a year. With many companies calling and listing themselves under "overhead door" or "overhead doors", make sure to call us - the original. Genuine overhead door garage headquarters – (877) 624-2724Recent Review:The door were installed. One of the doors was not properly adjusted. Called the customer service, sent another team who stated it can't be adjusted. Ended up adjusting this myself. Weather strip was not installed due to the lack of professionalism of installers. Will have to install this myself. Keypad was not installed during the installation. They sent a different team to get this installed. I would recommend to shop around before signing a contract with this company unless you want to get involved in the installation processDmitry B.
- Recent Review:William Earle & Son, the company that painted the exterior of our house in September, did a superior job. The job was finished in a timely manner, we thought the price was very fair and the quality of the work is excellent. We'd definitely hire this company again and would recommend them highlyErica H.
- Business Description:StormTite Co. Inc, established in 1969, is an exterior remodeling company, specializing in Siding, Windows, Roofing, Skylights and Decking to name a few. We provide quality workmanship in both R.I. and Massachusetts working with residential homeowners and condominium associations. We are a team of highly skilled and trained professionals working with the highest of integrity and quality on each job we complete. We at StormTite will see to it that your home improvement project has a story that..Recent Review:Had such a good experience with Stormtite. They were the fifth company I had called for some storm damage we had to our roof/siding. None of the other companies I had called first were willing to talk to our insurance company or even call me back. Ed was very professional and informed about RI’s line of sight law and spoke to our insurance in a timely manner. He was able to get us all new siding and a new roof which we were very happy about. The work was done quickly and well. No mess left and any questions we had were answered quickly. Would definitely recommendLiz P.
- Business Description:Oliveira Painting & Carpentry has been in business for over 27 years serving the needs of residential and commercial customers. We have built our reputation by delivering exceptional quality and attention to detail that differentiates us from other painters and carpenters. Whether we’re working on an exterior job, a simple interior job or an elaborate remodeling project our approach is always the same; we use only high quality products, we pay attention to the details and we invest the effort..Recent Review:This is our third time working with Frank Oliveira Painting and Carpentry and we continue to be exceptionally happy with the services. Our home really needed a good exterior refresh and some maintenance. Frank was the first to come to mind to handle the job. He came out right away to quote the work and was more than flexible in troubleshooting some challenges that arose; as well as adding to the original scope of the project on the fly (at our request). We felt his pricing was fair and the quality of the work exceeded our expectations. Both he and Keith were professional, communicated well, and were prompt. We've gotten numerous compliments from family, friends, and various neighbors. We look forward to continuing to work with them on future projectsAdrienne Z.
- Business Description:From day one, 1st Choice Home Improvements has been providing exceptional customer service in replacement windows, siding, and doors through an experienced staff committed to each of our client's needs. Providing quality and value are the reasons South Shore area homeowners continue to keep contacting us. As a fully licensed contractor, the Massachusetts window replacement contractors of 1st Choice Home Improvement are the ones you can rely on for dependable service. Call on our experts today..Recent Review:Excellent service. They honored the Harvey Windows warranty even though they were not the original installers. Windows were repaired quickly. Great to work with, excellent service.Lori N.
- Business Description:SLP Construction is a company with more them 18 years of work in carpentry. Specializing in siding ,decks, porches, kitchens, windows, doors, all finish works inside and outside, wood floors, etc... We are a complete company to suit you in what you need with quality, professionalism and punctuality in all our workRecent Review:I’m very satisfied with them.. quality is a most, professionalism, punctuality!!! They did amazing job in my kitchen!! Perfect company.Alexandra F.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winner for 8 years. Northshore Window and Siding has been providing superior window and siding installations for over 34 years. We offer the most competitive pricing on Harvey windows in the area. Established in 1984, we're a family-owned business servicing the entire Boston area, including Newton, Cambridge, Woburn, and Lynn. We service all cities and towns inside the 495 area. We have our own crews - no sub contracting. We explain every aspect of the job. We are a Five S..Recent Review:We had a wonderful experience with Northshore Window. Jim and the crew were great. Arrived on time, very neat and clean, installed the windows very efficiently, cleaned up afterwards, removed old windows, no mess, got approval from condo association for me, and workers were very polite. I highly recommend them. More personal and more reasonably priced than all these BIG window installers you hear on the radio and TV all day longCarmine M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Attleboro Falls
- Valley Falls
- Central Falls
- East Providence
- North Dighton
- North Providence
door installers in Attleboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Exact Exteriors138 Budlong Ave
Warwick, Rhode Island
- Exact Exteriors
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A&A Construction LLC7 Fulton St
Hudson, New Hampshire
- A&D Construction45 Messina St
Providence, Rhode Island
- A-1 interior systems6 4th Ave #1
- A-American Roofing Remodeling Co Inc85 Plymouth Street
- A.J. Belcher Landscape & ConstructionPO Box 3419
- Abbeyglass Co Inc3 Tyler Ave
East Wareham, Massachusetts
- ABC Supply Company INC / Bradco / Wickes (Check Pa25 Union Ave
- Above Builders143 BALDWIN STREET
- Abrantes Building Company55 Harding St
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- ACE AUTO & PLATE GLASS CO1440 VFW PKWY
West Roxbury, Massachusetts
- ACE Handyman Services7610 Post Rd Unit 3
North Kingstown, Rhode Island
- Ace of trades New England85 Raymond Dr
- ACORN OVERHEAD DOOR CO570 PLYMOUTH ST
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Action Lock and Key, Inc.17 Cambridge Street
- action siding & remolding3 pinewood rd
- ADAMS DOOR SERVICE6 STANLEY ST
- Additions Today16 Saunders Street
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Gutter Systems Inc50 Tyler Drive
- Advanced Restorations370 county rd
- ADVANCED VINYL SIDING236 Danforth St
- AFM Carpentry corp.668 Robbins ave #13
- AFR Construction & Services18 Henry Ave.
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- Agawam Fence Company524 Newburyport Turnpike
- Ageless Artistry44 Prichard St # 5
- AJ Construction CompanyPO Box 541
West Wareham, Massachusetts
- AJ Walsh & Sons159A Waverly Rd
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- All Out Deleading9 Shenandoah St
- all phase remodeling40 woodhaven st
- ALL SEASONS CARPENTRY20 BETTY PHILLIPS CIR
- All Smart Construction LLC4 Lewis St.
Nashua, New Hampshire
- All-Starr Landscape560 Nantasket Ave
- Allbello Carpentry7 Sheffield St.
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Allstar Remodeling25 Simonds Farm Road
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- ALLSTATE DOOR CO300 TREMONT ST
- Almeida Construction25 2nd Avenue Unit 3
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
- Alp Wood Refinishing and Cabinetry185 W Main St 01568
- Alpha Construction LLC4 Peter Parley Rd # 2
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- ALPHA PRO PAINTING AND CARPENTRY33 Whitman St
- Alpha Vinyls Company30 Canoe Way
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Alpine Environmental Inc275 Billerica Rd Suite 2B
- Am Installation Inc185 Squire Rd # 6
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- american door sales33 daytona rd
- American Dreamwrights Custom Builders121 Dudley Road
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- Ames & Young Inc661 S Main St Ste 4
- AMR Construction & Remodeling50 school st 2
- Anchor Home Improvements and Handyman Services
- Andy Welch10 Woodbine Street
- ARLINGTON COAL & LUMBER41 PARK AVE
- Artisan Construction Services Inc.P.O. Box 101
- ASAP Lock & KeyPO Box 301307
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- Associated Framing Contractors IncPO Box 1536
- Astro Locksmith & Supply Inc669 Washington St Ste 1
- Atlantic Shores Construction40 Barouche Dr
- Atlas Contracting, Inc.87 Beaver Street Unit B
- Attleboro Kitchen and Bath1 Park Street
- AULT-A-MET DOORPO Box 132
- AW Puma Construction & Remodeling LLC209 W Central St Suite 104
- A J Wood Construction Inc
- B & B AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS INC28 Phillips Brooks Rd 86 Oak Street walpole ma 02081
- B & D Construction Inc252 Britton Street
- B & R GLASS AND MIRROR LLC6 FEDERAL ST 1
- B&A Construction LLC341 SIlver Lake Rd
Hollis, New Hampshire
- B. Watman Construction Inc34 Vernon Street
- BAJ Construction Corp2 Rhodes Pl
- BANNER GLASS SHELMAR187 WATER ST
- Barra Building99 Bigelow St
- Barry Construction and Remodeling211 East st
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
- Bay State Property ServicesPO Box 42
- Bay State Re-Bath55 B Corporate Park Dr
- BB Remodeling Company178 Bowen St
South Boston, Massachusetts
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.53 Plain St
- Beautiful Spaces375 Robbins Hill Rd
- Bedford Builders Remodeling26 Colleen Drive
- Bellingham Lumber1210 Pulaski Boulevard
- Bert Murphy Construction Inc71 Belcher Cir
- Best Home Improvement380 Broadway
- Beverly Overhead Garage Door Co IncPO Box 47
- BILL MORIN CONSTRUCTION CO849 MENDON RD
- Bonafide Home Inspections14234 Bay Dr
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston Concrete Forms, Inc.580 Chelsea Street Suite 204
E Boston, Massachusetts
- Boston MA Lock Shop304 Newbury St
- Bradford Renovations39 Barton Rd
- Braz Remodeling USA6r Salem st AP 02
- Breeze Carpentry & Construction15 S Main St
- Brian Dumais - General Contractor36 Fiske Street st
- Brian Fiske243 Wapping Rd
Portsmouth, Rhode Island
- Bruin Corp of Attleboro479 Mt Hope St
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
- Bruin Corp of Framingham208 Pond St
- Brunswick Enclosure Corp25 Sullivan RD Ste 6
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- B & B AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS INC