Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
Get matched with top fence companies in Attleboro, MA
There are 47 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Attleboro
- E & D Fence CoI contacted E&D Fencing in mid-June 2021 and I heard back from Elcio within a day, and he was able to come by a day later. During the visit to our backyard, Elcio listened to my ideas for a white PVC picket fence, took measurements, and explained how he is different from other fence companies: he emphasized that his estimate for when he could install the fence would be accurate, as he keeps inventory on hand, as opposed to some other companies that do not, which allows him to give accurate ETAs for installation, and to be able to install quicker than other vendors. I emailed a total of about 8 fencing companies in the area, and about 6 got back to me, with about 4 coming to visit and later give a quote. One was almost twice E&D's quote, and one was about 25% cheaper but they didn't have inventory on hand so would have me wait 3 months or more. And I was impressed with Elcio's professionalism and his explanation of how his company works, so we went with E&D. Once we paid a deposit of 50% of the quoted cost, he was able to reserve our materials and schedule us. Although he was already very booked up for the summer, he was able to fit us in about 4 weeks out, depending on the weather. He was able to complete the install around that timeframe, and it was all done in one day by a crew of about 5, including some senior crew members who had decades of fence installation experience. They carefully dug down about 2ft per post, using shovels, and were careful to avoid septic and irrigation lines. They also followed my installation layout/design quite well. I highly recommend Elcio's E&D Fencing if you need a high-quality fence installed. -Will Acton, M
- E & D Fence CoThe process from my initial call to finished product was quick and efficient. Elcio came out to do the quote within days of my initial call, and was able to install within 2 weeks of the quote, which was amazingly fast given what other contractors were quoting. He and his crew arrived on-time the day of the install, and were professional, respectful and courteous. They were fast and efficient, and the finished product exceeded my expectation. It was clear they were concerned with the quality of the job, and listened to my requests. Highly recommended
- Macauley Brothers IncBest yard has looked!! Professional, on time, courteous! Called office and Kathy answered and got me on a schedule right away. Crew came exactly when they were supposed to. I was out front when they arrived and Ed the foreman introduced himself , covered the scoop of work (he knew exactly what I asked for) and crew got right to work. Ed did the edging exactly how I asked , curvy and deep. Ed was extremely friendly and professional. Crew never stopped working and did more work in hours than previous landscaping company did in days!! When job was done Ed rang bell and had me walk yard to make sure it was done to my liking. Better than I expected!! Ed and crew even fixed up a few areas of yard that I had never really paid attention to and it make a big impact. Already booked next lawn cut and fall cleanup!
- E & D Fence CoPerfect. The company called to confirm the day before, arrived the next day on time, installed the fenceas described and it looks great.
- Macauley Brothers IncThey answer their phones! It’s nice to talk to a person. We got a competitive quote from them. We liked Bernie who came out and gave us the estimate. We choose to go with Macaulay brothers and we were not disappointed! The crew showed up on time worked long days and did a beautiful job on the paver area that included a fire pit area. They were precise and left our yard better than when they arrived. Great crew of people. We look forward to doing our next project with them
- Step by Step Home Improvement Corp.Geferson and his crew from Step by Step Home Improvement not only installed a beautiful and sturdy new wood fence with two gates, they were able to save an enormous flowering vine by carefully staking and reattaching it to the new fence. We are extremely pleased.
- Durable FenceFelipe and his crew did a beautiful job putting a white vinyl fence and three entrance gates in our backyard. They were prompt, professional and respectful of our property. They raked up messes and left our yard looking gorgeous — or as gorgeous as it can look with patchy grass. His price was extremely reasonable, too. We’re so happy we hired them, and we wouldn’t hesitate to do it again or recommend him to anyone who asks
- L-A-C steel Fabrication & Erection Ltd.My experience with L-A-C Steel Fabrication was ideal. Matt emailed me soon after I used Angi to request quotes and he offered to estimate my job. His emails were prompt and gave information on details that showed mastery of his craft. The estimate he gave was the ultimate price he billed. Every communication was prompt, and so was his arrival to do the work. He did the repair of two sections of iron railing expertly -- welding in replacement pieces and painting to match the current. Thank you, Matt and L-A-C Fabrication
- C&K Roofing IncWe hired Cristian and his team to install a large fence around our property, replace the siding on our house, and fix some smaller issues inside the house, such as replacing (and deleading) the crumbling closet walls, stripping and re-painting the radiators, replacing our hundred year old lally columns, and installing a new bulkhead. Well actually, we initially wanted to paint over the existing closet walls, but since they were crumbling, Cristian replaced the drywall without charging us any extra. Despite the material shortages due to covid, he was able to get our project done in a reasonable timeframe. By the time other contractors called me back for a quote, he was already halfway done with our project. Cristian and his team are one of the most responsive contractors I have worked with, and they kept coming back until we were happy with every detail. It rained shortly after the job was finished and we had a small leak in the kitchen ceiling. Cristian and his employee got up on the 2nd floor roof and fixed it up, along with some missing shingles on our shed roof, and didn't take any payment for it. Because every contractor is so busy these days, I would sometimes text or call him for an update on the status of the project. Cristian always kept me updated and was very honest with us about issues they encountered. We will definitely call on Cristian for our future home projects
- Brothers LandscapingBrothers Landscaping has done an amazing job transforming our yard. They replaced our old retaining wall, added a granite border around our deck, and brought life back into the lawn. Erwin and his crew are always responsive. They work with care to get the job done right. It's been a great experience from the beginning when we first hired them in the fall of 2020. They continue to maintain the lawn, and we call them to do other work when needed
Fencing Contractors in Attleboro
- Business Description:Fence and gate contractor. 20yrs experience in the field Durable Fence is here to meet all your fencing needs, whether it’s for you puppy, privacy or to make your house stand out amount your neighborhood, Durable fence can help you with thatRecent Review:Felipe and his crew did a beautiful job putting a white vinyl fence and three entrance gates in our backyard. They were prompt, professional and respectful of our property. They raked up messes and left our yard looking gorgeous — or as gorgeous as it can look with patchy grass. His price was extremely reasonable, too. We’re so happy we hired them, and we wouldn’t hesitate to do it again or recommend him to anyone who asks.Josh M.
- Business Description:A. Belmonte & Son is a family owned Co. that provides top notch services at affordable prices, with over 25 years of experience. We have hundreds of satified customers. The owner and his son does all the work and stands behind it. We do small and large jobs. We are Reg. with the State Of RI #31560 and fully insured up to 2,000,000. We offer free estimates and senior discounts, also an additional 5% off for all Angie's membersRecent Review:A. Belmonte and Son recently installed a white vinyl fence in my backyard. Mr. Belmonte and his crew did a great job installing my fence and I couldn't be happier. They were professional and their work is high quality. My backyard is on a slope and they were able to meticulously install the fence tight to the ground while keeping ascetically clean lines along the top. I will definitely be using them again in the future and would highly recommendAshley D.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned fence company. We've been installing Fence for over 20 years. We also install above ground pools, liner replacemants inground and above, pool safety covers, opening and closing of pools, carpentry work, decks, handyman services, along with bath and kitchen remodels!Recent Review:It was excellent. He was very polite. The guys with him were polite and professional too. They knew what they were doing.Brady H.
- Business Description:A to Z is a family owned business that has provided full fencing and landscaping services to the local Massachusetts community for the past decade. We are known in the community not only for our customer service, but also for the high quality of work we can provide. We firmly believe that experience is important and have set that as our motto to let you know that you are getting the highest quality of work and materials available. We are dedicated to serving you well and for this reason hav..Recent Review:Richard and his team were great to work with! My new fence looks fabulous! Thank you for taking pride in your work!Laurie C.
- Business Description:Welcome to sonlight home repairs. thanks for checking out our company. we have been in business since 1998. I am committed to doing excellent work at a reasonable price. I am the one who gives the estimate and does the jobs. I do not sub my work out!! I love what I do and always take pride in my workRecent Review:It went really really well. He did a great job. It came out right at the price he quoted me. We got the windows from Home Depot and some of them is not the window we're looking so he worked with Home Depot and got the right size of the windows. I was very very pleased. The work was done very professional. He was on time. He was here when he said would be. He is very proactiveRobert T.
- Business Description:We have been specializing in this business since last ten years. We provide pressure washing, refinish garage door, wood finishing/stain, kitchen cabinets refacing. Our clients have been satisfied by our service.It would be a great honor to do business with youRecent Review:Painters did a good job, however they had to be called back to fix a couple of imperfections. This is probably the norm. They returned promptly and the job was completed in a professional manner. I would hire againJohn C.
- Business Description:Welcome to Mr. Handyman of Central MetroWest where professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in all major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. Additional DBAs - AA Mr Handyman, Mr Handyman, Handyman Enterprises Inc. Additional email - email@example.com. Subs used for plumbing, electrical, heating & air conditioningRecent Review:I received an automated email, and no follow-up. I called directly on 2 different days and left voicemails. I called a third time and spoke to someone who told me they didn't want to do it.Lisa S.
- Recent Review:It was wonderful, perfect and could not ask for better.Barbara L.
- Business Description:Dedicated to providing Superior Tree Services to every customer.Recent Review:I wish I could review this company's work, but it didn't happen. This is a report of deplorable customer service. The company was quick to send an arborist to give an estimate on August 22nd. He quoted a price that I agreed with and told me they were running six to eight weeks behind. He said he'd call late September to let me know when they'd be there to do the work. Fast forward 7 1/2 weeks and I called the company to see where I was in the queue. There was no return call. I called again the following week on a Monday, giving the same message, inquiring where I was on the list. Again, no return call from the arborist. That Friday, I called and asked for the arborist's supervisor, making my displeasure known and requested that he call me. Once again, there was no return call. Can it possibly be company policy to ignore customers who are willing to give them over one thousand dollars worth of business? Seven days after, I called the company again. At two days short of the ten week mark I fired themPaul G.
- Business Description:Our mission at Anchor Fence, LLC is to provide quality, long lasting, economical fencing for all your residential and commercial needs.Recent Review:Requested a quote and Keith showed up on time and was very professional and pleasant. Answered all my questions and made my decision very easy with what type of fence to install. Received my quote the next day and made a couple of changes in what I wanted and Keith was very timely making those changes. I accept the quote and an install date was scheduled. I was kept up to date on scheduling changes due to weather. The installer showed up on the scheduled date and where very professional and friendly. They went over the installation with me and made sure my yard was left in perfect condition when the job was done. The fence looks great and would call them again to do work. I strongly recommend them they are true professionalDavid M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
Find fence companies in
- Attleboro Falls
- Valley Falls
- Central Falls
- East Providence
- North Dighton
- North Providence
fence companies in Attleboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Fence Construction5 Auburn Street
- A Cut Above LandscapingP.O. Box 100
- A to Z257 Mendon Rd
- A&D Construction45 Messina St
Providence, Rhode Island
- A&M General Contractors & Builders LLC232 S Main st
- A-1 FENCE
Harrisville, Rhode Island
- A-1 Quality Installs P.O. Box 87
- A. Belmonte & Son5 Cavalry Dr
Smithfield, Rhode Island
- A. Grant, Shultz Company132-25 Maple Ave
Flushing, New York
- A.R.G Construction11 Ellis Ave
Warren, Rhode Island
- ABS Fence Inc2700 Cranberry Hwy
- AC Stone Work41 Perry St
- ACE Handyman Services7610 Post Rd Unit 3
North Kingstown, Rhode Island
- ADAM LANDSCAPING56 ACADEMY RD
North Andover, Massachusetts
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Fence CompanyPO Box 50
- AFM Carpentry corp.668 Robbins ave #13
- Agawam Fence Company524 Newburyport Turnpike
- AJ Construction CompanyPO Box 541
West Wareham, Massachusetts
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- ALL SEASONS CARPENTRY20 BETTY PHILLIPS CIR
- All Smart Construction LLC4 Lewis St.
Nashua, New Hampshire
- ALL STATE FENCE CORP.180 King St
- All-Starr Landscape560 Nantasket Ave
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Am Installation Inc185 Squire Rd # 6
- Amaral Industries Inc38C Maple St PO Box 473
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- Andy's Painting16 Foster St
- AnyFence Co.266 Main St
- Arcaya remodeling35 Harvard St
- ATLANTIC COAST FENCE COMPANY INC82 HAVERHILL RD RT 110
- AUDETTE AND SONS HOME IMPROVEMENTS47 Homestead Rd
- AVO Fence & Supply Inc50 Washington Street - Route 138 (Canton Line)
- A & A Fence Construction
- B M Norris EnterprisesP.O. Box 122
- Bamboo Fencer Inc225R Concord Ave
- Barra Building99 Bigelow St
- Basement Building Solutions23 Hickory Ridge Rd.
- BayState Power Washing19 Haringa
- Beast Coast Power Washing6 Gary Dr
- Best Home Improvement380 Broadway
- Bipp Construction & Home ImprovementPO Box 364
- Blinn's Fence Inc535 PLYMOUTH ST
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston Concrete Forms, Inc.580 Chelsea Street Suite 204
E Boston, Massachusetts
- BOSTON MAN MAID29 WALTON ST F-R
- BOUNDARY LINE FENCE547 WASHINGTON ST
- Breeze Carpentry & Construction15 S Main St
- Bri-Co Welding LLC262 Summer St
- Brian Fiske243 Wapping Rd
Portsmouth, Rhode Island
- BRIAN J DINSMORE LANDSCAPING14 TOPLIFF ST
- Bruce Smith Siding and Roofing
- Bruin Corp of Framingham208 Pond St
- Bruno's Carpentry & Home Services617 pleasant st
- Building Construction Professionals54 Varwood Circle
- BuildIT120 Robbs Hill Road
- BuildIt2192 Wolomolopoag St
- Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree ServiceP.O. Box 121
- Burroughs Construction13 Stuart St
- B M Norris Enterprises
- C Donovan Construction3545 Bayley Hazen Rd
East Hardwick, Vermont
- Cabral Construction55 pearl st. Po.box 773
- call 4 junk74 wellington rd
- Canton Fence Company Inc1219 Washington St
- CARBY'S INC155 HARTFORD ST
- Carmine Nuzzo General Contractors35 Paris St
- Cerna Contracting8 Duke Street
- Ciccketti & Sons Construction16 Johnson Dr
- Cleveland Fence & Supply Company47 Montvale Ave
- CNT General Contractor Inc477 Pleasant St
- CODEpliance, Inc.P.O. Box 850129
- Colonial Fence Co Inc32 Pine St
- COLONIAL SIDING & HOME CONSTRUCTIONP.O. BOX 948
- Construction Specialties, LLC.9 Poplar Street
- Contemporary home renovations2393 Mass ave 2
- CORFU PAINTING26 GOLDEN AVE
- Correia Landscaping64 Division St
New Bedford, Massachusetts
- Couple Contractors74 Prescott St
- Courtyard ConceptsPO Box 373
- Creation Iron Design69 Norman St # 21F
- Creative Edge Pools and Spa382 Middlesex Ave
- Cryan Landscape Contracting41 Walton St
- Cudeso LLC71 Summer St Suite 3C
- Custom Iron Craft, INCPO Box 612
- C Donovan Construction
- Dawn General Contracting15 Iron Horse Dr
Bedford, New Hampshire
- DBM Contracting1000 Washington st
- DC Handyman Services, LLC13 Gabrielle drive
Hudson, New Hampshire
- DC-Contracting9 Merrill Street
- Deer, Wildlife & Insect Abatement Experts LLCP.O. Box 5150
- Design By Nature General Svs LLC250 S Quinsigamond ave
- DeZine Land Construction and Care2 Bert Drive Suite 10
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Dias and Costa40 Cochituate Rd
- DiPierro and Brown Construction Inc.85 Prospect St.
- DK Flooring and Home Improvement50 Plain street 3
- Dolphin Pools & Construction Inc97 Main St
South Grafton, Massachusetts
- Drivewayspikes llcPO Bo 141
- Dumont Landscape Construction216 Concord Road
- Durable Fence740 Farm Rd
- Dawn General Contracting