A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence companies in East Bernstadt, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in East Bernstadt
- Automatic Gates PlusThe work went very well. This is the second year we have used them. From the time you call for service until the work is complete, everything is friendly and very professional.
- CITY WIDE FENCE COBob, Lee and Jeff installed our fence with the upmost professionalism. Attention to detail is their to priority. Continually asking “ Is everything looking ok for you”, let me know that my satisfaction was their goal. If you are in the need for fencing I HIGHLY recommend them. They came all the way to Eastern Kentucky to make our project perfect read less
- iron craftersThe young man that came out, had worked for the owner's husband before. She and her husband bought this company and he stays and runs the operation inside, and she goes out and gives the estimates. She was a h**l of a lot prettier than the first guy that came out, I will tell you that. I can't talk high enough about how she came out and she listened and she said why can't the other company do that? When they guy came out to make the installation, I talked to him and I said you know we had somebody else come out but by the time that he had left, we had made the decision we were not going to use him, we didn't give a d@** what the cost was. Then he said let me tell you who it was, and sure enough he said it was this guy here. He said I used to work for them, and then these guys bought the company from him that I am presently working for. He said they really have been a pleasure to work for. They were about $50 higher than the other guy that came out, but their pricing was right in line. I didn't mind paying it. I used the hand rails this past week, we just got back late last night from up there, and I used them everyday. They told me when they could be there, and they told me they had a back log, everything was right up front with them. Matter of fact, the day that they were supposed to come, there had been an ice storm in Louisville, so the guy called and said I am supposed to be there to do the installation today. He said I am not going to be able to make it, which it doesn't take a mental heavy weight to figure out that he was absolutely correct. We were not in a rush, but at least he took the courtesy and the time to say I will be there tomorrow, and he was there tomorrow. Without hesitation I would use them again read less
- iron craftersThe owners name is Kim Finsel. The house was not up to code with hand rails. There was no cost for performing the estimate. I looked at 2 other people, and I was shocked that this lady, the owner, came out and she is the one that goes out and does all of the estimates. She came out, and the first thing she did is listen to what we wanted. Then, she said of coarse we can do that. She said my only problem is we are covered up. She said this is the window that I can possibly do it in, she said I will try to work it in. She said more than likely it's going to be this week. When she gave us the estimate, we weren't in a hurry, so we just put it on the back burner and said when you can do it let us know. She called us the week after Thanksgiving and said I can get to it next week read less
- Brashear HVACVery professional, came when they said they would and the final cost was the exact amount quoted. Would definitely use again
- Penrod Lumber and Fence CoIt took them about a week to do the job. They started on Left side of the property. Replace the post and replace the fencing before they started hanging the wire. The wire was very tight and straight. They continue to the front and then went to right side. All the post had to be pull and replace in the back since we moved the fencing 20 ft further back. They drove and concrete the gate posts and corner posts at our request. The corner was brace and notch. very please with this man work. Would differently request this team again. read less
- UNIQUE HOME MAINTENANCEI liked every experience I had with them. He is always willing to help. He is just a really good handyman. I get my money's worth for the services he gives me.
- Brashear HVACPut up privacy fence with drive through gate. Went very well. Was very pleased with the work and service.
- Midway Fence CompanyThey were on time and very fast. They ensured that all utilities were located prior to digging. The fence looks great!
- Hope's Dog FencingThey put flags up where the fence was, and there's a control panel where you can adjust the voltage level. They came out 3x to help us train our dogs, and we did training ourselves. If we had problems with the dogs not cooperating, we'd call Hope and she'd advise us what to do. We were very satisfied with the service. In the beginning, we had a couple of escapes but the dogs didn't go far read less
Fencing Contractors in East Bernstadt
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural Systems read lessRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY tough read lessLana Y.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscape read lessRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secure read lessERIC M.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!! read lessLinda P.
- Business Description:We are do it all contractors. We accept subcontracts from other companies. We are a service disabled veteran owned small business and offer discounts to military, veterans, and public service employees as a way to say thank you read less
- Business Description:Flener Brothers INC is a full service residential and commercial fencing company. We offer chain link, ornamental, vinyl, wood, ball field, tennis court, custom gates, temporary fencing and swimming pool fencing .We have been in business for over thirty years and offer a myriad of styles and heights.Theres no fence that we have not installed .We have a custom fabrication shop for special requests read less
- Business Description:Greenscape Enterprises is a full-service landscape development and property management company. We service commercial and residential customers, including manufacturers, hospitals, schools and small business in central Kentucky. Visit our FaceBook page for promotions and updates at facebook.com/GreenscapeEnterprises, or to learn more about us, check us out at www.GreenScapeKentucky.co read lessRecent Review:I've had trouble getting a hold of them when there's a new season.Crystal M.
- Business Description:C & K Pressure Washing Service is a full-time, family owned power washing company located in Mount Sterling, built on a foundation of personal service, quality work, professional results & great rates, but more importantly customer satisfaction. Have you been looking for a trustworthy, reliable power washing service to take care of your property’s exterior cleaning needs in Mount Sterling, Lexington, Georgetown, or anywhere in between? Well look no further, the search is over!! read lessRecent Review:I called and set up an appointment, he arrived on time and began working the same day, finished on time and cleaned the area before leaving, also gave a coutesy call a couple days later to make sure I was completely satisfie read lessKimberly M.
- Business Description:Hargis Home Improvement is a local small business that provides services to those in the communtiy. We do all types of work needed at homes and businesses. It is run by myself, Jesse Hargis. Larger jobs may include sub-contractors, but customer will be notified in advance. All work require a signed contract by all parties. We require half of monies up front with the rest upon completion of work. Larger and longer jobs may require draws, but will be discussed and written in contract. We.. read less
- Business Description:Clean Solutions is available for all of your pressure washing needs. We offer services for the following but not limited to: Soft pressure wash for Residential (Vinyl, Wood, Stucco, Block, Brick, Paint, etc...) Commercial buildings, Store fronts, Heavy machinery, Decks, Driveways, etc.. read lessRecent Review:It went very well and he gave me some tips. <br />Kenneth W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- Mount Vernon
- Crab Orchard
- Science Hill
- Paint Lick
- Flat Lick
fence companies in East Bernstadt
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT1704 CANTRILL DR
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements123 N Paulding
- Brashear HVAC1308 Hustonville Rd
- Brown Gate Co.200 Poff-Emerson Rd.
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT
- DogWatch of Kentuckiana10106 Watsonville Rd
- DogWatch of Kentuckiana
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- handyman services641 Mount Olive Rd
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- HILEN HILLS WELDING & FABRICATION INC317 ROCKY SPRINGS RD
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Moreland Homes LLC
- Overhead Door of Eastern Kentucky389 Tollage Creek
- Overhead Door of Eastern Kentucky
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc