Building a new home can be a money suck. But if you’re on a budget, you can still build your dream home with these tips to save money when building a house.
Get matched with top home builders in Junction City, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Junction City
- Goddard Construction Co LLCGoddard Construction Co LLC were exceptionally professional, courteous and timely. Their prices are competitive. I did not chose him as my contractor. They were doing research on what I was going to need in order to even break ground, surveys and things like that. We didn't like his pricing on the house. But I will call them again if I needed to
- Vincent Abell Contracting IncInitial quote was very competitive. Estimate to start work ~ 1 month later. There was a delay, but it was due to Lowe's having a backorder on the moisture shield composite deck railings that matched our decking. That was the only hiccup with the whole process and was not in Abell's control. They kept us informed throughout the process. The crew did a 1st class job on the deck construction. It was built on 12" centers to make sure that the composite decking does not bow. Additionally, they took extra care to make sure that the gaps were perfect and boards were straight (this is very difficult with the hidden fasteners). They installed skirting around the entire deck and it looks fantastic. Any issues that we pointed out, were quickly addressed. After construction was complete, I had a few screws that must have been bad. One of the skirt boards was loose. They came back our and fixed it without any problem. They stand behind their work and build it the way they would want it built for their house. I can tell you that the deck that I have is far more than the deck that I had them quote. The fit and finish details exceeded my expectations...and I am very picky
- TREC Construction LLCIt was an amazing experience to work with Trec Construction. The owner, Robby Watts, was a wealth of knowledge, ideas, and advice for our wonderful custom built home. His attention to detail ensured that every aspect of the process was to our satisfaction. He was responsive to any request and his quality was consistently top notch. Trec Construction will be our "go to" company for any future building or remodeling projects. First rate
- Barnett BuildersMark was hired to help build a new studio facilities for our radio station. He was very professional and knowledgeable and completed the work on time. I would highly recommend his services.
- Building Solutions, LLCThe guys have done a lot for us. Duct Cleaning, built a shed, built a fence, and some extra work on my house. Great, professional guys.
- Ken Skinner ConstructionWonderful!! So prompt, pleasant to work with and the attention to detail is amazing. Ken came HIGHLY recommended from many people in the oldham county area. You just don't get quality work like this anymore. I thought he was so great, I asked him back to gut and remodel two bathrooms! I've seen many homes he's built. Beautiful quality work. God has blessed him with a gift
- V-Tech ConstructionV-Tech repaired water pipes, drywall, removed damaged living room carpet, then installed a beautiful wood finish floor. I had damage to my AC duct work under my house that they were able to repair also. All work was done in a timely matter. Mark Vaughn knows what he is doing!
- Troy CoffayHe took care of my problems for me pretty quick. I was completely satisfied with the work he has done for me and his pricing was reasonable. I will use him again in the future.
- Larry Lewis ExcavatingBid half the amount that the other contractor had bid. Performed the job, with some additional cost, had to install new electric panel before the sewer grinder could be turned on. Still costs me less than the other bid on this job. Larry Lewis is a wonderful contractor, did a lot of the heavy equipment operation himself. He is licensed in the State of Kentucky as a contractor and a master electrician. Larry installed many of the grinders in this area, and did an excellent job on all of them. Lewis Excavating does other jobs too, he does concrete work and many other jobs. You can call him for any type of work around your house, and if he doesn't do it, he can tell you who to get in touch with to get it done
- JOHN R TIPPETT CONTRACTINGI've be pleased with the quality and personal service I received from John R. Tippett Contracting. I plan to have them do some remodeling in 2014.
House Builders in Junction City
- Business Description:Dixon Designs and Construction is a Design/Build company. The traditional approach to construction involves a designer on one side and a contractor on the other. In the Design/Build approach, there is only one point of contact in the construction process. In this approach, you and Dixon Designs and Construction act as a team in determining the requirements and specifications of any new project. This approach is timelier, less costly, and more enjoyable to everyone involved. *10% MILITARY DIS..Recent Review:Stairs are looking beautiful couldn't ask for better jobGreg J.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:We are a family remodeling and addition business that has served Central Kentucky for over 15 years. We take pride in our craftsmanship and look forward to making your home ideas a reality.Recent Review:We have lived in a home built by Dennis Palmer for 5 years. We have had to endure flooding in the living area of our home. Dennis and Denise Palmer told us upon buying our home that a French drain would fix "the small water issue". We believed them. However after going that route we discovered the issue was a major flooding problem. We have installed a drain pipe that runs in our back yard along with 3 sump pumps. We STILL get rainwater in our home. Dennis Palmer knew this house had it's problems because he built it. I hold him fully accountable. He did not install proper drainage for our home and denies any wrong doing. We also encountered a water line that was not capped off. It caused damage to our kitchen walls, cabinets, counters and floor. These are just two of the many problems we have encountered while living here. We do not recommend any business with Dennis Palmer, Kyle Palmer or Denise Palmer who sells homes built by this man. We have had and continue to have extreme heartache and financial strain living here. Find any business other than Palmer homes Renovations and RemodelingBrittany T.
- Business Description:We are a small family business. Doing work for you and saving you money any way we can. It is our goal to satisfy all clients when we do work. My family is dedicated to help your family.
- Business Description:I'm personally hands on with my crew to assure each phase of the job is done correctly and to my satisfaction. There's no paying one company more than u should to sit in an office and make money from you.
- Business Description:Church design and build, planning and accessment, home building and additions, small business design and build, recreational centers and sports venues
- Business Description:Are you looking for window installation company? We proudly provide mainly windows installation and also Mowing, Door Installation, Sunrooms, Siding, Interior House and more services in Hopkinsville, KY. Serving Hopkinsville and the surrounding areas including Clarksville, TN, G and G Windows & More is your one-stop source for top quality windows and siding. We offer both glass windows and vinyl windows for repair, window replacement, and new installation. We also offer a large selection of v..
- Business Description:http://summersconstruction.weebly.com/ Experienced. Professional. Reasonable. We can match or do better than the competition's prices and work. Let us show you a better build!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
If you’re a fan of the Victorian era, a Queen Anne home may be perfect for you. Learn more about Queen Anne’s romantic, revival architecture and how to incorporate key pieces into your home for a regal and unique decor style.
Building a new home is thrilling for sure, but don’t let avoidable mistakes get in the way of hosting the perfect housewarming party. Learn about common mistakes owners make during the entire building process so you can look forward to move-in day.
Find home builders in
- Crab Orchard
- Paint Lick
- Science Hill
- Mount Vernon
home builders in Junction City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- AFFORDABLE CONSTRUCTION2489 Tarr Ridge Road
- AFFORDABLE CONSTRUCTION
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT1704 CANTRILL DR
- Big Moe's Tractor Work231 Creek Ridge Dr
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- G&L Construction3026 State Route 181 N
- G&L Construction
- J & K Roofing & Services317 harding st
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- JAM Contracting, Inc414 Fairview ST.
- Jim Crites Builder4905 Powers Rd
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- J & K Roofing & Services
- Lawhorn Electric, LLC140 Garden Avenue
- Lawhorn's Construction1115 Parton Rd
- Lee Barroll at SWBC Mortgage, Inc5055 Maryland Way Suite 200
- Lees Construction136 Harrisburg ave
- Log Home Finishers308 Dorsey Spencer Rd
Pine Ridge, Kentucky
- Low-Bid Home Alterations & Repairs198 Dantley Dr
- Lundy Construction, LLC833 W. Gordon St
- Lawhorn Electric, LLC
- Wynn construction130 Riley st
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Wynn construction
- ZAH Construction312 Southland Dr
- ZAH Construction