Building a new home can be a money suck. But if you’re on a budget, you can still build your dream home with these tips to save money when building a house.
Get matched with top home builders in Versailles, KY
There are 14 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Versailles
- Magnus Home Builders LLCMagnus builders is honest hard working and builds a quality house the owners are really good people.
- Magnus Home Builders LLCThey completed their work as far as the construction of the house. The cost of the house was $83 per square foot. It took them 11 months and 15 days to complete the work which was during the covid pandemic. They also offered to pay for the invoice for the design plan to my house. The reason for the B rating is for the following reasons: I've got a couple of things that my house is still waiting to be fixed including plumbing to the shower and window shutters to be installed. The internet wire that runs to my living room is hidden as it is inside the insulation. We initially agreed on a price for a double sink vanity, but through confusion on their part, I got a single sink vanity. I did not want to make a bigger deal out of things so I settled with one of their remedies which was to add an extension to the vanity for an additional cost of just material. Initially when they poured the driveway, it was not poured correctly. I brought it to his attention and he asked me what I suggested he should do. I asked him if he could redo it and he laughed and said he can't do that. 3 weeks after I moved in to the house, the cracks that were already there got longer and another spot started to crumble. Only after he saw that, he then told me he would fix it. Magnus Home Builders accused my family saying that we sabotage the air conditioning system. They waited until I moved in to tell me they had changed the size of my laundry room. They reimbursed me with credit for my laundry washer
- TREC Construction LLCAll projects have been great! TREC has worked with us to do the remodel work in 4 phases over the past 6 years. For us to continue to use TREC shows the quality and affordability of the work. Everyone was professional and friendly. (They put up with our dog who always wanted to assist with the work). There were delays at times but projects were completed with 2-3 weeks of projected end date. Robby was always found a way to do any of our wanted designs
- S & T Remodeling and Repairs, LLCI could not recommend these folks enough. They are incredibly responsive and easy to work with and their work is wonderful. They never upsold anything and were happy to accommodate some of my last minute changes. Their flexibility and professionalism had this project done months ahead of schedule. Beyond the work itself, Shawn and his team are wonderful people. From Shawn and Dave to the sub-contractors, everyone was incredibly kind and respectful. They are our go-to for any future projects, and we cannot say enough good things about them
- TREC Construction LLCRobby Watts with Trec Construction did a terrific job in building a complex 2-story addition onto our historic home that had strict building codes. We didn’t think that we could add as much as we did, but Robby spent a good amount of time in preparing for the project. This included surveying the land, analyzing the historic district building codes, and designing the addition that maximized its size. Robby was also very creative in recommending additional features that we never thought about and we ended up with a product that we are very pleased with. We added a large bathroom, laundry room, family room, kitchenette, composite deck, sheltered patio, and a spa as well as moving all utilities underground. I would highly recommend Trec Construction for any type of home improvement project and we will definitely use them again for any future projects. -John & Anna Lync
- Mccarty BuildersShawn McCarty is the most unethical builder I have ever dealt with. When I asked him about a plan and a certain price point he said he could build for that amount. After paying $2,000 for plans (which he insisted I put in his name, and pay extra so he could reuse) along with a materials list, he comes in at 100K over. I make concessions and whittle down to 10K over my budget, and afterwards I am told I can't work with him directly, and instead have to work thru a buddy of his who is a realtor, and then wants me, the BUYER of a custom built home, to pay the realtor on top of what he quoted me to build. What a sham. Would never recommend him to anyone. Apparently ripping off people is his mode of operation
- AHM ConstructionThey did an awesome job. They did the job in a timely manner given the weather conditions! All the guys were very nice and responded quickly to any concerns!
- H G WILSON & SONS CONTRACTORSI cannot say enough positive things about this company! The price was very reasonable, they did an excellent job, and they were very knowledgeable, polite, and responsive. I would use them again anytime!
- AHM ConstructionThey were there to start on the scheduled time, finished in a timely matter. Would suggest ways to be cost effective without jeopardizing quality. Everyone was very professional and knowledgeable. Always available to answer questions that I might of needed. Will definitely hire again!
- AHM ConstructionWell. Trustworthy. Crew worked in our home while we were on vacation. Terry always returns if there needs to be a follow up, long after he was paid.
House Builders in Versailles
- Business Description:I am a licensed contractor so give us a call today for any Remodeling, new construction, concrete, paint, custom cabinets, trim&moldings, windows and door installation and additions! https://www.facebook.com/daltonconstructioncontractingRecent Review:Excellent! This company was very responsive with quotes, meetings etc. They showed up on time, were polite, respectful, were polite to one another, showed me a few things I needed to be aware of for the future. They finished in a timely manner, they went above and beyond my oruginal request and cleaned up after themselves. I will hire them again in the futuresherry h.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They completed their work as far as the construction of the house. The cost of the house was $83 per square foot. It took them 11 months and 15 days to complete the work which was during the covid pandemic. They also offered to pay for the invoice for the design plan to my house. The reason for the B rating is for the following reasons: I've got a couple of things that my house is still waiting to be fixed including plumbing to the shower and window shutters to be installed. The internet wire that runs to my living room is hidden as it is inside the insulation. We initially agreed on a price for a double sink vanity, but through confusion on their part, I got a single sink vanity. I did not want to make a bigger deal out of things so I settled with one of their remedies which was to add an extension to the vanity for an additional cost of just material. Initially when they poured the driveway, it was not poured correctly. I brought it to his attention and he asked me what I suggested he should do. I asked him if he could redo it and he laughed and said he can't do that. 3 weeks after I moved in to the house, the cracks that were already there got longer and another spot started to crumble. Only after he saw that, he then told me he would fix it. Magnus Home Builders accused my family saying that we sabotage the air conditioning system. They waited until I moved in to tell me they had changed the size of my laundry room. They reimbursed me with credit for my laundry washer.Daniel E.
- Business Description:Serving central Kentucky since 2006, Anderson & Rodgers construction is built on the ideas of honesty and integrity. We pride ourselves on our professionalism with clients, contractors, and vendors. We stand by our word and our work, so you can be confident in knowing that you are receiving the best quality service and craftsmanship. Feel free to visit our website www.andersonandrodgers.com for a more in depth look at our services and photos of our completed projectsRecent Review:We did the powder room first and we liked them so much we had them do the full baths. Their estimate was detailed and accurate. Workerswere on time, very professional, and we did not hesitate to have them working in our home while we were not there. Their supervisor checked in frequently. We had no delays during the process and each remodel was finishd in the estimated timeJackie D.
- Business Description:We Are Legacy Contracting. Legacy Contractors are not just local boys, friends and neighbors—they are the most respected craftsmen in the industry. Our contractors and project managers undergo extensive product training, to ensure they can help you make the most informed decision when it comes to your home or business. Diligently researching and reviewing the most cutting edge construction technologies, our contractors proactively employ best industry practices and methodology—allowing us to ..Recent Review:The service was pretty good and they did the job in a quick time. They were amazing.Brad K.
- Business Description:Kitchen & Bath Remodeling - Basement Finishing - Other Remodeling Projects, Mold Remediation - Water and Smoke Damage Restoration, Serving Fayette & Surrounding Counties. See many more of our customer comments on our "Customer Satisfaction" photo album on our Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/advantageservices40362Recent Review:Mr Fish got in touch with me, was polite but unfortunately informed me if we got estimates from other contractors (which we always do) & didn't choose them for the work, he would bill for the estimate. We declinedChristopher S.
- Business Description:General Contractor | eBlu HVAC | Roofing | Kitchen Cabinets | & More 100% Financing available in minutes up to $100,000.00 for HVAC replacement or repair, roof replacement, kitchen remodels, bath remodels, and more! Call us today to find out more. (859) 475-6601 BluRock LLC is a full service general contacting company. From bringing you roofing services at well below the local market, to our outstanding customer service based philosophy, find out why BluRock LLC is becoming the go-to compan..Recent Review:Communication was not good. I had to make a lot of calls. Didn't show up and didn't call. Left a big mess and destroyed the yard.Andrea W.
- Business Description:We are a small business. All work is personally performed by the owner. We do provide billing options and can accept electronic payments via Paypal. We can email invoices for your convenience.Recent Review:Lighthouse Construction's staff was extremely efficient and professional! Christine was very friendly and helpful on the phone -- and she even got us scheduled the same day! Tom and his son were very courteous and polite when they arrived at our house. They took care of disassembling our treadmill very quickly and professionally. And they even showed us how they did it so we could re-assemble it ourselves and save some money -- which is awesome with all our moving expenses! I respect their integrity -- I don't think many companies today would basically take business away from themselves just to help out their customers. I highly recommend Lighthouse Construction and will use them again if/when the need arisesJulie F.
- Business Description:Dixon Designs and Construction is a Design/Build company. The traditional approach to construction involves a designer on one side and a contractor on the other. In the Design/Build approach, there is only one point of contact in the construction process. In this approach, you and Dixon Designs and Construction act as a team in determining the requirements and specifications of any new project. This approach is timelier, less costly, and more enjoyable to everyone involved. *10% MILITARY DIS..Recent Review:Greg really set himself apart from other contractors in my book because he really listened, he came out and listened as I explained what it was that I wanted and then delivered exactly that. He finished everything in a very timely manner which was great. He explained everything along the way which made the whole thing a very pleasant experience. I would definitely use Dixon Designs again and would recommend to anyoneKristen C.
- Business Description:We specialize in new home construction as well as remodeling. We handle it all so there's no need to hire multiple contractor's. AHM is a local and family owned business that has over 50 years of combined industry experienceRecent Review:They did an awesome job. They did the job in a timely manner given the weather conditions! All the guys were very nice and responded quickly to any concerns!Robin H.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
If you’re a fan of the Victorian era, a Queen Anne home may be perfect for you. Learn more about Queen Anne’s romantic, revival architecture and how to incorporate key pieces into your home for a regal and unique decor style.
Building a new home is thrilling for sure, but don’t let avoidable mistakes get in the way of hosting the perfect housewarming party. Learn about common mistakes owners make during the entire building process so you can look forward to move-in day.
Find home builders in
- Stamping Ground
- Junction City
- Paint Lick
home builders in Versailles
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Roofing & Home Improvement570 Wilderness Rd
- A1 Construction1616 Thirlstane Ct
- Advantage Services, LLCP.O. Box 445
- AHM Construction121 Autumn Ln
- ALL AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION, LLC104 Hawthorne Ct
- American Maintenance & Contracting Solutions, LLC1102 Brandy Lane
- Anderson & Rodgers Construction170 Prosperous Pl
- Andover Construction, LLC434 Waller Ave
- ASC Construction LLC102 N colonial heights dr
- Ayres Custom Homes Inc233 River Run Dr
- A-1 Roofing & Home Improvement
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT1704 CANTRILL DR
- Ball Homes LLC3609 Walden Dr
- Barnes Construction217 Shiloh Crest Ct
- Big Moe's Tractor Work231 Creek Ridge Dr
- Bill's Remodeling3842 Northampton Dr
- Bluegrass Fine Homes260 Walden Way
- Bluegrass Home Repair Services LLC1555 E New Circle Rd Ste 142
- BluRock LLC395 Lisle Industrial Ave
- Bob OConnell, BuilderP.O. Box 415
- Bob Vance contractor2268 Tate's creek road
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- bruener roofing and siding inc9405 new columbus rd
- Budget Friendly Contracting LLC3516 Branchwood Place
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT
- C Ross Builder LLC1422 Beaumont Rd
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- CDE Restoration, Inc.602 West Broadway
- Central Kentucky finishers509 Williams rd.
- Commonwealth Communications of KYP.O.Box 308
- Cost Cutters Residential Remodeling & Commercial Services, Inc.2012 Deauville Drive
- Couples Repair Replace And Restore LLC1015 Central Pike
- Craftsmen Contractors1200 N Limestone
- CRAWFORD BUILDERS INC110 Ferndale Pass
- Currey’s Renovations LLC 508 College St
- C Ross Builder LLC
- D & M Contracting IncPO Box 1864
- Dalton Built Homes59 Avenue of Champions
- Dalton Construction Management316 Twin Spires Trail
- David woods construction 110 Brighton Park Blvd
- DBA Warnick Construction480 Onans Bend Rd
- DCC Dalton Construction Contracting4390 Clearwater Way
- DE BOLD BUILT HOMES & REMODELING517 SOUTHLAND DRIVE
- DeArmond Construction and Remodeling, Inc108 Stirling Lane
- dr.sealer llc117 stakes ct
- Dream Remodelers475 Ron Clar Dr
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- D & M Contracting Inc
- Emerge Contracting941 National Avenue #120
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Emerge Contracting
- HADDIX CONSTRUCTION LLC144 W MAIN ST
- HBA Construction & Remodeling4821 Clifford Cir
- Heavenly Homes Inc313 Pelican Lane
- Henderlight Construction228 Colchester Dr.
- HM Homebuilders3309 Lyon Drive
- HODGES & HEATHMAN LLC2035 REGENCY RD 7
- Homes by Reckelhoff352 Redding Rd Ste 3
- HomeWorks of Kentucky LLC4528 Langley Cir
- HomeWorks Realty; Brett "Action" Jackson3149 Arrowhead Dr
- HADDIX CONSTRUCTION LLC
- J & R Construction Services Inc633 W Main St 121 East 2nd Street, Suite 151 Owensboro, KY 42303
- J C Design & Construction585 Sheridan Dr
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J. Donley, Carpentry and Remodeling3480 Greentree Rd.
- Jarboe Construction1017 S Broadway
- Jason Hardy778 Janet st.
- JDB CONTRACTING866 Danville Loop 1 Rd
- Jimmy Nash Homes1856 Goodpaster Way
- JWI RESTORATIONS233 TIERNEY WAY
- J & R Construction Services Inc
- KEBCO INC917 FLOYD DR Ste A
- KEMPER CONTRACTING174 PEACHTREE RD
- Kentucky Property Services775 Rogers Rd
- Kirkhope Construction1884 Hart Rd
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kovalic Home Inspections158 Little Stoner Rd.
- KEBCO INC
- M2 Construction Inc704 Liberty Hill
- M2 Construction Inc.1890 Star Shoot Parkway
- Magnus Home Builders LLC109 Copperfield Ln
- Maplecrest Builders Inc2035 Becknerville Rd
- Mike Kerwin Homes1795 Alysheba Way Ste 3205
- Moore Custom Contracting LLC939 Idlewild Ct
- Moore-Gabbard-Bridges General Contractors100 Mercer Ct Ste 100
- Mulberry Builders824 Vermillion Peak Pass
- M2 Construction Inc