Replacing the interior doors in your home can be an easy way to make it feel like a brand new place. With proper preparation, changing your interior doors can be a breeze. Our guide will fill you in on everything you need to know.
Get matched with top home security companies in Richmond, KY
There are 9 highly-rated local home security companies.
Recent Home Security Systems Reviews in Richmond
- Cornerstone ProtectionSecurity System Consult is free. We recently moved cross country and needed a security system installed. I researched Security Companies in Lexington KY BEFORE we moved and found that the best reviews were for Cornerstone Protection. My main criteria for any company is always "Honesty & Integrity". I hit the Bulls-Eye! Reading reviews pays off because we are TOTALLY satisfied with the service from Cornerstone. The setup, the panel, the app for our phones: All were explained in detail. Shannon and his team are so down-to-earth, knowledgeable, and explain everything. (They will explain at whatever level each person can understand.) I have contacted the Service to ask a question or two, or three.....by email, text, or phone.....and someone always picks up the phone or gets back to me within a short period of time. Thank You, Cornerstone Protection, for keeping us safe! The End
- ADTThx Angie's List for having Authorized Premier Provider/ADT as a recommendation. They take safety seriously and made sure you get awesome promos and discounts. So if you're looking for a security system, get ADT and use ADT Authorized Premier Provider as your dealer. You'll never go wrong with them. We’re thrilled that the wires blended with my walls and were properly hidden and unnoticeable. Try calling them and see what I am talking about
- ProTECHt Home SecurityWent well. Had extra part needed but not originally requested. Gave some flexibility in counting devices. Neat - cleaned up after himself.
- Cornerstone ProtectionShannon is awesome! He was very patient, informative and professional. He listened to what I needed and made possible suggestions on what could be better. He also offer some free advise about other options that really worked out. I would definitely tell my friends and family about your company! Thanks, Shanno
- Cornerstone ProtectionI've been using them for 10+ years. It's been a very positive experience. I have seen nothing that I could complain about. Always on time, clean and efficient. An excellent company to do business with.
- Ultimate Home AutomationWill and his team are quick to respond, professional, easy to deal with, they knew their technology, and the job was done ahead of time. I plan to use them again for my office and automated window treatments in my home. They are by far they best company for this type of work, and I can access all these things from my phone of Ipad. Their customer service was amazing
- Protection Services of KYit is a small business. I believe we deal with the owner itself directly. He is very responsive, and compare to big company, the owner self is a more like technical guy instead of big company's sale person. we are not required to sign up those multiple years contract because we already have the system build in the house. We contacted big company, like Bates first, and not only their price is high, but also the person is just a sale person, and trying to persuade you to sign the multiple years contract. PSK is much flexible and the owner is more techical oriented than sales/marketing
- ADT Security ServicesI found them on Angie's List. I looked at their feedback and at that time and maybe still they were the only security service with a good rating. That had a great deal to do with me choosing them. The salesman that came out was very professional. There was absolutely no pressure of any kind, which I really appreciated. He was very patient and I just liked his approach. I am very happy with my system. He gave me a piece of mind. I was burglarized before. It was terrible and I certainly didn't want to go through that again. When they installed it, they showed me how it worked. That guy was extremely patient with me and just very thorough. I was very impressed with everything. I think their price was fair. It wasn't great. I know people do phone solicitations and door-to-door solicitations and they offer you the equipment for free. I didn't want that. I just wanted to make sure I was dealing with someone locally. I would recommend them and I would hire them again in the future
- Livewatch SecurityDeb asked me several questions about my house and about what protection I wanted. She carefully listened to everything I said and helped me design a security system that really met my needs. I really liked how she would make some recommendations, let me ponder it for a day or two, call back with with more questions, and tweak the recommendations based on things I had thought of. I never felt like I was bugging her at all with all my questions. After I felt like I had the the system configured that I needed, I called Deb back to order. That process was painless and I received the equipment within a few days. You have to set up a time to activate the system, and you have to have it installed before that can be done. I had some unrelated delays and had to reschedule my activation appointment a few times which was easily done online. The system installation was easy with the included documentation and the online video tutorials. The activation appointment was also painless. The system works very well. I couldn't be happier. I almost paid more for FrontPoint because of their reputation. In fact, I ordered a system from FrontPoint and called to cancel it after I realized I SafeMart was more helpful and much cheaper in the long run. For the exact same equipment and better monitoring (I have interactive monitoring with SafeMart), I will save $263.51 over 3 years. And I don't feel I lost anything by going with SafeMart over FrontPoint
- Bates SecurityThis is a copy of the letter I sent to them. I think this is the best review so I'm posting the letter. Hi, I wanted to let you guys know how much I appreciate your company and employees. I?ve only had my security system for a short time. During that time, I must say, the service has been incredible and very personal. It?s great to deal with a LOCAL company and have the peace of mind that the office and the call center is only 2 miles from my home. It started from the very first day when Jerry came to our home and discussed our needs so we could make a decision. He was very professional and took the time to explain everything to me as far as options. He sold me what worked best for us and did not try to sell us things that we really didn?t need. It also impressed me very much that I was originally told I wouldn?t be able to see anyone for a week or so. Then I get a call that it could be done on Friday, which was 3 days after I initially called to schedule an appointment. The tech that did the installation was great. I believe his name was Aaron, but I?m not positive. He was very efficient and knew exactly what he was doing and he made sure that we were comfortable with everything before he left. He even went so far as doing ?drills? with my dog so that we knew for sure that she wouldn?t set the motion detector off. I was also contacted by Dwight by phone after an inquiry I had about some of our services. He was polite, professional and quickly took care of what I needed. On Sunday, my mom (who is 73) was at my house and we were going over, and over, and over, and over, and over (well, you get the idea) how to use the keypad and all the entrance and exit processes so she would be comfortable when she needed to gain access to my house when we were away. We even set the motion detector off accidentally and the lady from the call center (I apologize for not remembering her name) contacted me within 20 SECONDS, literally! She was great and even set us up with a window of time to teach my mom so that even if we set the alarm off again, they would know why and that they didn?t need to call us back. Yesterday I had to contacted Jerry via email about some paperwork that I wanted to get, and also that I wanted another keyfob. He offered to send someone to bring it all by and give it to me personally since I wanted another person to explain it to my mom since she sometimes listens better to ?strangers? than me. The arrangement was made for someone to meet me after work! Eric arrived early yesterday and was wonderful!! He was very patient with my mom and made sure that she was comfortable with using the keyfob, which makes things so much easier for her so she doesn?t have to worry about anything once she gets inside. I cannot express enough how much I feel like I?m not just a customer, but a neighbor and a friend who Bates cares about. You have a great company with a solid reputation. You have the best employees, and if any of your other customers are as happy as I am, then you have a lot to be proud of! One more thing....... my dog is 3 years old and is still a very wild ?puppy? who demands attention constantly. EVERYONE that has been at my house took the time to play with her and give her attention and even a treat here and there. My dog is my family and it meant a lot to me that they treated her so well. Maya even shoved her plastic hot dog into Eric?s hands, more than once I might add, and managed to use her big brown eyes to convince him that throwing it was the best thing in the world and he would love it as much as she did. She sat in the doorway and watched him drive away, and even whined for a few minutes, as if to say, ?come back, my hot dog needs to be thrown again?! I know without a doubt that not only does the security system makes us feel safe, the service we have received and know we will continue to receive will keep us as a customer for a long time!! I would be more than happy to be a reference should you ever need one. You guys are fantastic!! Lisa Palme
Home Security Systems in Richmond
- Business Description:America's Choice Security you will receive award winning monitoring, advanced user friendly technology with the personal service of a local company. After being in the security industry since 1998 we want to provide the security and protection for you, your loved ones, your home and your possessions that you need and deserve. Along with providing professional service and installation we pride ourselves on building a strong quality relationship with our customers and colleaguesRecent Review:Steve is very attentive and responsible. Great service!marli a.
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:My experience using ADT for a new alarm system was exceptional. Shout out to the service technician who got me all setup and even added an extra door sensor to my package for no additional charge. This kind gesture went a long wayPatrick M.
- Business Description:Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly foc..Recent Review:While discussing options on the phone. The agent on the phone was about to end the conversation let's not waste your time or mine. So I agreed and hung up. That was that. Would. Ot recommend.Richard C.
- Business Description:Commercial / Residential Service and Installation
- Business Description:Cornerstone Protection is a #1 trusted security systems company and supplier in Winchester Kentucky with thousands of monthly reliable satisfied customers. We were locally owned and operate with our 3 Elite UL certified (safety organization) central monitoring stations, and offer 24/7 advanced alarm monitoring systems. Cornerstone Protection is very qualified and committed to providing you with the security alarm services and set up installation in Winchester KY for home or business. We offer..Recent Review:Security System Consult is free. We recently moved cross country and needed a security system installed. I researched Security Companies in Lexington KY BEFORE we moved and found that the best reviews were for Cornerstone Protection. My main criteria for any company is always "Honesty & Integrity". I hit the Bulls-Eye! Reading reviews pays off because we are TOTALLY satisfied with the service from Cornerstone. The setup, the panel, the app for our phones: All were explained in detail. Shannon and his team are so down-to-earth, knowledgeable, and explain everything. (They will explain at whatever level each person can understand.) I have contacted the Service to ask a question or two, or three.....by email, text, or phone.....and someone always picks up the phone or gets back to me within a short period of time. Thank You, Cornerstone Protection, for keeping us safe! The EndElizabeth A.
- Business Description:7-year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. Medical Care Alert provides personal emergency medical alert systems for seniors in all 50 states. Our "Help At The Push Of A Button" Medical Alert Systems provide instant access to our US-based, EMT-trained emergency personnel 24 / 7 / 365. With Medical Care Alert there is nothing to buy, no long term contracts, no hidden fees - we have several plans which all work out to around $1 a day for the service. We offer systems with 2-way voice pendan..Recent Review:Customer service is very responsive to our questions and needs.LILLIAN P.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Electrical, Plumbing, Appliances & General Handyman Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Eric was very knowledgeable and helped with the multiple electrical requests I had around the house. Very nice guy as well. Would hire again.Joey K.
- Business Description:We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private det..Recent Review:The team of 1privateinvestigator is the most polite, well-spoken private investigator firm that we have ever hired. They answer all your questions with patience and calmness. I suggest everyone looking for dependable PI services to hire themCarlos H.
- Business Description:Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industryRecent Review:Glad it's easy for some with no experience and I could save money along the way.Jared C.
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS..
Deals in Richmond for Home Security Systems
Explore our Solution Center for helpful alarm system articles
Price for installation can vary depending on system type, number of cameras and type of camera. Security camera installation cost runs an average of $1,350.
After moving into a new house, it's important to freshen up the space. Paint the walls, hang up new curtains, and scrub everything clean to make it yours.
Find home security companies in
- Paint Lick
- Clay City
- Crab Orchard
- Mount Vernon
- Mount Sterling
- North Middletown
home security companies in Richmond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1privateinvestigator.com555 Anton Blvd Suite 150
Costa Mesa, California
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- ADT Authorized Dealer - Affordable Home Security121 Village Gate Ln.
- ADT Lexington409-479 Hilltop Ave
- ADT Security735 Red Mile Road
- ADT Security Services2456 Fortune Dr Ste 90
- AK Security Solutions29720 Quinkert St
- AMERICA'S CHOICE SECURITY SERVICES9219 US-42
- Apple Loss Prevention1020 Enterprise Dr Suite 4
- Hart's Drycleaning and Laundry - Winchester1988 Bypass Rd
- Hart's Drycleaning and Laundry - Winchester
- LAVA Security Solutions425 Curry Ave
- Lexington Credit Repair230 Lexington Green Circle
- Lifenet Alert Systems LLC15 Bryant Ave
Roslyn, New York
- LifeWatch USA266 Merrick Rd Ste 104
Lynbrook, New York
- Link Interactive4155 Harrison Blvd
- Livewatch Security620 Davis St.
- LAVA Security Solutions
- Rimar Electric LLCPO Box 4804
- Rimar Electric LLC
- Safe & Sound Security1020 Enterprise Dr Suite 3
- Safeguard Security ServicesPO Box 224411
- SafeStreets - ADT Authorized Provider615 N 150 E
American Fork, Utah
- Security Essentials of Lexington LLC2809 Clays Mill Rd
- Security One IncPO Box 39512
- SimpliSafe Home Security294 Washington Street
- SOS Family Secure, Inc.121 East Northport Road
Kings Park, New York
- Safe & Sound Security
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc
- Wired For Sound1529 Regina Ct
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Wired For Sound