If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Philpot, KY
There are 7 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Philpot
- TurnerContracting, LLCJo came to fix my roof within three days of the leak. He was fast, professional, and the quoted amount was what I actually paid. Hopefully I never need another new roof, but if I do it’ll definitely be with Turner Contracting.
- Homecore LTDVery professional and thorough. Precise. Great workmanship. Flexible and listened to my concerns. Prompt and on time. Cleaned up thoroughly. Recommend highly!
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- B and B ConstructionWonderful work ethic and professional ism!! Thanks especially to Briand We Willie!! Awesome job fellas
- Kentucky Lake RemodelingWent well and they worked with us in making changes to the original plan once they started. Turned out above our expectations.
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future
- Distinctive Design RemodelingQuality workmanship. Overall the subcontractor were professional & prompt. There were some issues with the ordering of correct items and / or correct quantity, but management followed up promptly & all problems, resolved in a fairly reasonable amount of time. Our project manager, Chris Thomas was excellent & kept us in the loop at all times
- Jordan Cockrell's Mulch & Landscaping IncJordan was incredibly responsive and available during the process, and his team was very prompt, arriving early every morning, often working in oppressive heat and sun. We only had a rough idea of what we wanted and we added a few things (built-in benches, extra set of steps) after the work had started. Jordan and his main deck guy, David, were incredibly easy to work with and open to changes/additions. Jordan is also well-connected, and knows folks for other projects (concrete, stonework, ponds, etc). I would absolutely hire him again and recommend him to others
- Vincent Abell Contracting IncInitial quote was very competitive. Estimate to start work ~ 1 month later. There was a delay, but it was due to Lowe's having a backorder on the moisture shield composite deck railings that matched our decking. That was the only hiccup with the whole process and was not in Abell's control. They kept us informed throughout the process. The crew did a 1st class job on the deck construction. It was built on 12" centers to make sure that the composite decking does not bow. Additionally, they took extra care to make sure that the gaps were perfect and boards were straight (this is very difficult with the hidden fasteners). They installed skirting around the entire deck and it looks fantastic. Any issues that we pointed out, were quickly addressed. After construction was complete, I had a few screws that must have been bad. One of the skirt boards was loose. They came back our and fixed it without any problem. They stand behind their work and build it the way they would want it built for their house. I can tell you that the deck that I have is far more than the deck that I had them quote. The fit and finish details exceeded my expectations...and I am very picky
- M&N FabricationPerfect! 100% satisfied with Work and honesty of these guys is hard to find! Great work ethic and professionalism!
Deck Companies in Philpot
- Business Description:Screens of Kentucky is the Authorized Phantom Screen Distributor and an Authorized Sunesta Awnings and Shelters dealer for Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Screens of Kentucky is committed to providing you with the ultimate in retractable solutions and is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. All personnel have been trained by certified Manufacturer Representatives, ensuring quality workmanship, professionalism, and courteous service. Please call for your personal consultation !Recent Review:Everything went well and Casper was very helpful with many suggestions about color and placement.S D.
- Business Description:In business since 1944, A+ rating with BBB, proven products, systems and work processes. Structural engineer approved. Additional DBAs: Case Waterproofing, Case Foundation Systems LLC, Case Advance Concrete Lifting. Also serving portions of North & South Davidson CountiesRecent Review:Everything went smoothly. Mr French gave us a fair estimate. They showed up when scheduled. They were able to raise my garage floor and sidewalk.Carole C.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Roof repair, siding, remodelingRecent Review:Isidro and his crew removed the mold and applied a paint that will keep the mold from re-forming. Isidro also determined that we would need new gutters to prevent the problem from happening again. We had known the gutters were in bad shape and we also knew the leaky gutters were probably causing problems with moisture so we went ahead and hired Isidro's company to remove the old gutters and replace them with new gutters. Isidro always took the time to explain what they were doing and why they were doing it. His crew was hard-working and friendly. We are so happy with the results! We have no signs of mold in the basement and the gutters are doing their job. It is also nice to have attractive gutters nowGloria P.
- Business Description:The BEE Window® design center located in Indianapolis showcases window, siding, door, roofing, sunroom and bathroom product lines. Bee has been turning dreary homes into dream homes throughout Indiana for over 25 years. Its quality products and services include window, siding, door and roof replacement, gutter replacement and leaf protection, room additions with Four Seasons Sunrooms, and bathroom remodeling. The company prides itself on building lasting relations with customers through a com..Recent Review:I'm in the process of getting estimates to replace all 34 windows in my home. I've done extensive online research regarding window materials, options and manufacturer ratings to help guide my selection of local companies dealing in the windows brands in which I'm interested. Bee window was listed on the Infinity by Marvin website as their only "partner" in the Indianapolis area. I then went to the Bee Window website to get additional information about the company. I should have realized when there was virtually no useful information about windows in general or about Infinity by Marvin windows specifically in the entire site coupled with the fact most links led to a page to asking for contact information that the company should be avoided. Unfortunately, I did provide my contact information on a Monday evening and then left for a four day business trip during which time they called no less than 3-4 times a day (always catching me in the middle of conference calls or meetings when I was unable to answer) without leaving a single voice message. While driving back to Indianapolis tonight, a Bee representative called again and I was finally able to take the call. The representative thanked me for signing up for their contest to which I responded I thought I signed up to get an estimate. The representative inquired about the details of what I was looking for (replacing all 34 windows in my house). She then asked if I had a spouse (which I confirmed) and wanted to schedule an appointment time during which both my spouse and I would available. I explained my father recently passed away and we were we were taking turns going to another city to get my father's house ready to sell as well as managing his business and employees short term until we had time to wind it down as well. The sales representative insisted my spouse and I both had to be present at the appointment and suggested we could schedule something a few weeks out to make that possible. My spouse and I agreed I would handle gathering estimates for this particular project which we would both then review to make a final decision. Quite frankly, I'm stunned by the unmitigated gall and arrogance of a company that thinks it's an acceptable business practice in the 21st century to tell potential customers how to run their lives as a condition for the "privilege" of getting an estimate. When I stated such a meeting was neither likely giving our current circumstances nor necessary from our standpoint, the representative told me she couldn't schedule an appointment without both of us present. So I muttered something about stupid business practices and hung up on her. I should probably be thankful Bee Window's insulting and antiquated business model saved me from wasting my time given their overinflated prices I've seen other reviews here mention. Still, it's mind boggling a company would turn down an opportunity to quote on a job worth tens of thousands of dollars because potential customers won't arrange their lives to conform to their demandsMichael J.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows made to fit existing openings without expensive re-framing. They are also ideal for new construction. It’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let the breeze in, closed they provide protection for rain, snow, wind, dust and the summer sun. Light weight, but heavy duty. Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are constructed of ..Recent Review:It went perfectly. I called and spoke to the office immediately. They came out the next day on a Sunday prepared to give an estimate and complete the job. Everything is done. They performed quality work with quality products, very professional, clean-cut, honest, efficient, fair price. We are very happy and highly recommend themMichele I.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:Very bad. The work performed was not per our agreement. 1. Roof lines do not match to existing structure per our agreement. 2. Numerous "Shiners's"(explosed roofing nails in water channels). This will result in a leaking roof. 3. One 12'X24' wall close to 1" out of square. 4. They cut the wall 2X4's too short which caused gaps in floor 5. They damaged the existing roof when they "stuffed" the new shingles under the old ones. 6. The roofing merge to the existing roof is not done correctly 7. The LP siding was stapled on. According to the LP company, you must use nails or the warranty is nullified. 8. Since the roofing is not installed correctly the shingle warranty is nullified. 9. I have emailed, sent text's and left John Sheanshang voice messages with zero response. I have given him plenty of opportunity to make it right. He was not at the job site when the job was completed. I looked his son straight in the eye before payment and asked if the issues would be taken care of and he said yes. Not a good way to handle business. In addition I gave an extra $50 for the crewMike M.
- Business Description:Thanks for allowing us to serve you and your community for over 15 years. We are Lexington, Owensboro, and Central Kentuckys Award Winning Design/Build Remodeling Company. Design/Build is having Professional Interior Designers on staff to show you what your home remodeling project will look like (even in 3-D), guide you in selections and hand hold you throughout the project. Then having project managers, lead carpenters, quality craftsman and trade partners to build and remodel your dream. We..Recent Review:We invested an inordinate amount of time pursuing a major project with them for a number of months as the scope of work increased. After we were almost done and on the same page, ready to sign contracts to move forward & break ground, they backed out, forcing us to start all over with a different contractor. Heard they got some other more profitable simple jobs. Although we were stunned at such unprofessional behavior, we were eventually very grateful that we feel dodged a bullet. At the end of the day, this company would have been a nightmare on such a big project. Yes, they have an extremely slick selling presentation with all kinds of high tech software and online project management promises. But they only have one local guy (who seems very nice) and the management of the company was all out of town. The local guy had no authority to make ANY decisions—had had to go to them for everything. Every single time we had to meet to review or revise the scope of work as we were putting the initial project together, we would have to wait an entire month until a manager could be in town. In hindsight, we had such a problem just getting things underway, we cannot imagine how bogged down it would have become down the roadLindy S.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
Flagstone gives your outdoor space a gorgeous, rustic feel. Find out the cost of flagstone per square foot or per ton. Our expert cost guide helps you plan your budget for your flagstone project from walkways to patios to walls.
Coming in different sizes, materials, and styles—from French doors to sliding glass—the costs entailed by a patio door replacement vary widely. This guide takes you through the range of options and price points for every kind of patio door.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Tell City
- Santa Claus
- Falls Of Rough
- Mc Daniels
- Beaver Dam
deck & porch contractors in Philpot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A-1 Concrete Leveling IncPO Box 1208
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- adams contracting and handyman120 apache dr
- Advance Aluminum Co615 E 14th St
- AFFORDABLE CONSTRUCTION2489 Tarr Ridge Road
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- A-1 Concrete Leveling Inc
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements123 N Paulding
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements
- C & K Pressure Washing Service127 Richmond Avenue
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- C. Swope Enterprises LLC7341 HIGHWAY 144
- C.H.R,LLC153 Sugar Grove Rd
- Case Foundation Systems449 Downes Ter
- Central Kentucky Home Improvements1545 Lannock Pl
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
- Cope Complete Floor Care451 Godbey Ln
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- Cox Interior1751 Old Columbia
- C & K Pressure Washing Service
- H & H Construction and Remodeling170 Johnnie Pack Rd
- Hammer Down ConstructionPO Box 73
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- Henry's Remodeling and Restoration L.L.C.2725 Highway 3399
- H & H Construction and Remodeling
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J & R Construction Services Inc633 W Main St 121 East 2nd Street, Suite 151 Owensboro, KY 42303
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- JONES HOME CENTER948 GRAYSON ST
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- J & R Construction Services Inc
- keith long construction3465 judio rd
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & Construction518 indian creek rd
- Kentucky Restoration & Remodeling1220 Merritt School Rd
- Kevin Keeling4233 St. Rt. 339 w
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- keith long construction
- Lawhorn Electric, LLC140 Garden Avenue
- Lawhorn's Construction1115 Parton Rd
- Lees Construction136 Harrisburg ave
- LIPSCOMB HYDRA CLEANING SYSTEMS515 Salem Drive
- Log Home Finishers308 Dorsey Spencer Rd
Pine Ridge, Kentucky
- Low-Bid Home Alterations & Repairs198 Dantley Dr
- Lawhorn Electric, LLC
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- marrosso Contracting197 Massey Lane
- Miller Remodeling & Painting703 Lancaster St
- Mitchell Construction LLC342 Calvert Dr
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Morgans Roofing & Siding206 west maple ave
- Muncy Contracting1550 Cow Creek Road
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- Patrick Cooper Painting Contr3516 Webster Rd
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Premier Custom Carpet Care2786 Old US 25 N.
- Profinish Remodeling434 Somerset Ct
- Purcell BuildersPO Box 1781
- Patrick Cooper Painting Contr
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- Randal Smith Siding109 Ensminger Dr
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- RJ Renovations, L.L.C.938 Upper Smiths Grove Road
Smiths Grove, Kentucky
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Roof & Remodeling Solutions109 Maple St
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- R&M Concret
- Safe Harbor Construction LLC424 Salem Pike
- SCREENS OF KENTUCKY, LLCPO Box 7876
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shed-I-Master Sheds6504 Wiehe Rd.
- Showcase Deck & Patio Company957 Evans Hollow Rd
- SILVERMAN SIDING331 hart ln
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- Stanley Contracting12516 State Rt 175 S
- Sticks and Stones for Outdoor Living3522 Aristides Dr
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- STRINGER BROTHERS CONCRETE100 GOLDEN LN
Science Hill, Kentucky
- Safe Harbor Construction LLC
- USAwning Company2065 River St
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- USAwning Company
- XLS Concrete and Construction1722 st rt 2713
Horse Branch, Kentucky
- XLS Concrete and Construction